Twisted Fairy Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she said, "my lord, he never used me that way. I am an innocent."

"No man could resist a body like that. Mayhap you retain your maidenhead, though I doubt it, but even so, innocent I shall not believe you."

Sidra bit her lip and looked down, remembering how things changed after her eighteenth birthday, the nights Lord Torrance would come to visit her. He would make her undress and lie down. He did not touch her, usually, but he would lie beside her, quite close, and watch her sleep. One time she woke to him suckling on her nipple. She pretended she was still asleep as he tugged at the nipple with his teeth then trailed his tongue down her stomach. Or he would make her undress him, and touch him.

"Come now, two handsome young lords." Hayden moved up behind her and locked an arm around her waist. "Show us what Lord Talbot taught you, girl. Or I will bend you over right here and take the maidenhead you claim to have." He would not, of course. Collin had claimed that for himself. But the girl didn't know it.

"Sometimes he, he, made me undress him."

"Show us, girl. Show us on Delton." Hayden removed his arm from around her waist and gave her a little push. "What did he like you to do?"

Sidra slowly approached the man and began unfastening his clothes. She removed the items one by one until he was bare before her.

"And then what, Sidra?" asked Hayden. "Surely you did not disrobe him all for nothing."

"He, he wanted me to touch him."

"So do it to Delton. I want to see this."

Sidra hesitated but her persecutors weren't going anywhere. She closed her eyes, then closed her hand around Delton's member and stroked him up and down, slowly at first, then faster and faster. She had one hand wrapped around his balls and gently manipulated them, squeezing lightly. Delton groaned, then his balls tightened and he came. Sidra immediately let go of him and stepped back.

"And that was all. May I go now?"

"That was all?" said Hayden. "Oh, surely not. I've seen now what he had you do to him, but what did Lord Torrance do to you? Hmm? If he did not fuck you, as you claim, still he must have done something. If you don't tell me, I shall simply have to make it up for myself. I have a very good imagination, but it might involve things you'd find unpleasant."

She narrowed her eyes at him. "What would you have me say?"

"The truth. He had a beautiful girl as his own possession. He did not keep you inviolate."

"Sometimes he would come into my room at night and make me undress for him."

Hayden gestured for her to continue. "Then do it, girl. This time I shall be Lord Torrance. Undress for me."

Sidra's shaking hands went to the laces on her bodice. She willed them to stop shaking. She had, after all, done this before. She untied the knot and loosened the laces, then pulled the bodice apart and took it off. Then she untied the laces on her skirt and let it pool around her feet. At last she grabbed the hem of her thin shift and pulled it off over her head until she was naked before him, pink nipples sticking out in the crisp air. Long, white hair coiled around her head, a thatch of white curls between her legs.

"Well, Sidra," said Hayden, approaching her. His eyes scorched, looking her up and down. "What did he do then?"

"Usually, nothing. He would touch himself, then leave."

"Usually," Hayden said. "But sometimes . . ."

"A few times he touched me . . ."

"Touched you?"

"My breasts."

"Oh," Hayden said. "This grows interesting. Allow me."

Hayden, still fully clothed, approached. He gathered her breasts in his two hands and squeezed, then buried his face in them. He took one thick, pink nipple in his mouth and flicked his tongue across it. Sidra moaned in spite of herself. He sucked her flesh into his mouth and bit down gently, scraping his teeth along her skin as he withdrew his head.

"And then what?" Hayden asked, squeezing her nipples between his fingers.

"That is all, my lord."

"Surely not," he said, looking her up and down. "He did nothing else? Alone with you, naked and completely in his power."

"That is all, my lord."

"Well, how ungentlemanly of him. To take his pleasure of you and leave. I think I can improve upon that. Open your legs, little girl."

"No!" she said, backing away. "You said-"

"That we wanted you to entertain us. Now let me do the same for you. Delton, hold her. And be quiet, girl, unless you want to attract more attention."

Delton, still naked, came up behind her and held her arms back, then wrapped one leg around each of hers so she could not struggle. His member was quickly becoming hard again and she could feel it pressing into the small of her back.

Sidra stood, trapped, with her legs far apart, trembling.

Hayden, still fully clothed, knelt between them and spread her open with his fingers. He buried his face in her cunt and licked up and down the length of her. It felt cold and Sidra trembled.

"Please, my lord. Please stop."

He burrowed his tongue inside of her and flicked, then withdrew it and began concentrating on her clit, sucking it into his mouth, nibbling it with his teeth, then flicking against it with his tongue.

Sidra gasped. She couldn't help it.

Hayden flicked his tongue across her faster and faster. Sidra's knees buckled and Delton was the only thing holding her up. Hayden moved his tongue back along her slit, tasting her juices. His fingers manipulated her clit now, stroking, swirling, then flicking faster and faster. He stuck his tongue up inside her, moving it in and out until at last she came, her walls clenching around his tongue. He fastened his lips to her and drank in the flood of her juices. He drew his tongue up the length of her one last time and swirled it around her now too sensitive clit. She shuddered.

He stood and kissed her, making her taste herself on him.

"Well done, my little hare," he said. He pressed up against her so she could feel the stiff rod of his erection. "Will you let me in?"

"No," she whispered.

"No?" He kissed her again, long and deep, his hand twining in the curls between her legs. He kept kissing her, and as he did he used his hand to flick against her still sensitive clit, faster and faster, until he made her come once again. When she shuddered and gasped and cried out against his mouth, he backed away.

"Release her, Delton." He picked up her shift and tossed it at her. "Now, run. I'm going to count to fifteen and then I'm going to chase you. And if I find you, I will take whatever I please."

Sidra ran, pulling the thin linen over her head, for whatever good that would do her. She was trying to be cautious and quick at the same time, meanwhile her legs were still weak from her first two orgams coming so close together.

12