Twisted Fairy Tale - Hansel and Gretel

Story Info
A fairy tale re-imagined.
2.2k words
4.27
27.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the edge of town was a nice sized cottage. Inside was a happy family. A mother, father, and their two twins Hansel and Gretel. The twins had always been close and despite much prodding from their parents, never went out to find someone to marry. They were 18 now and their parents were about ready to kick their children out, wanting to finally have the house to themselves.

It was a late night when their mother found the right excuse to kick them out. She was up late, unable to sleep and had gone out to the well to get some water. What she found outside horrified her as a proper mother and member of the community.

In the garden out back she found her two children. Her tall, well muscled son was laying on the ground. Long brown hair fanned out around his head, his strong chest covered in sweat. On top of him was her daughter. Very long brown hair tied back in a braid allowed her round medium sized breasts to be out in the open, bouncing wildly as she rode her brother's hard cock.

When a strangled gasp left her lips, both sets of bright blue eyes turning to look at her. Their movements stopped, her beautiful daughter still sitting on her sons swollen cock. She was frozen in shock, looking at her children. Gretel got up suddenly to try and explain herself to her mother.

The sound of his cock popping out of Gretel and slapping against his stomach seemed to snap their mother out of her trance and she started screaming. "Get out of my house!." She threw a potted plant at her son, barely missing him. "Don't ever come back, heathens."

The mother ran inside and locked them out, naked and hurt. Gretel looked down at her brother unsure what to do. She watched him get up and found some comfort when he gently took her hand. Hansel looked around him and picked up their clothes. "It won't be long before the town knows. We don't have a place here anymore." He gently kissed his sister and handed her the clothes.

When they were dressed they walked hand in hand into the forest. They kept walking until the sounds and lights from the town were out of sight. By that time, they were lost, having no way to know where they were. They had explored the forest most of their lives, but hadn't gone this far in.

It wasn't long before they were tired and decided to stop. Hansel leaned on a tree looking at his sister. "So what do we do now?" Gretel started to shrug, having no more of a plan than he did when something caught her attention. Her head tilted up to the side and she inhaled deeply, the smell of something wonderful making her stomach growl.

"We should find out what that smell is, I'm starving." She took Hansel's hand and they headed in that direction. Not much further into the woods was a stone cottage. Outside of it was a large pot with stew in it. They snuck up quietly and used the large ladle to eat with, hungry from their long walk.

Hansel was still chewing his last mouthful when Gretel fell over, out cold. The ladle hit the ground as he rushed to her to check on her. He was moving hair out of her face when he started to get dizzy. A door opened up nearby. The world spinning around him, he looked up at a beautiful woman about his mother's age walking out of the house. "Look what I caught."

A splitting head ache was all Hansel could focus on for a few minutes after waking up. Gradually he came around and sat up. His vision was still blurry but he could see bars all around him. He was in a cage sitting in the corner of a very barren main room.

Laying next to him was his twin sister, still out cold from whatever was in the stew. He gently took her hand and went back to looking at the room around them. The sound of foot falls made him look and in walked the woman he saw before passing out.

She looked beautiful when he was on the verge of passing out, and she looked no different with clear vision. Black hair fell to her waist, making the bright red dress she wore stand out even more. She filled out the dress very well, large breasts pushing out against the thin fabric. It hugged her entire body, going down to her hips and then her long legs.

He looked back up at her grey eyes. She was smiling and he didn't like the look in her eyes when she looked at him. "Hello my dear. I do hope you find your cage comfortable." Her bare foot tapped one of the bars. "And I do hope you enjoyed my lovely stew."

Hansel frowned, looking her over again. "What do you want with me and my sister. Yes, we took some food, but that doesn't mean you need to lock us up." The hand in his started to move and he knew his sister was starting to wake up.

"True, but if you weren't locked up, you would run away when you learned about my plans to eat you both." Hansel sputtered, looking back at her. He didn't even know what to say to that.

"What did she say she wanted to do with us?" Gretel sat up slowly, looking at her brother. "Did she say she was going to eat us?" Her head turned, looking at the woman outside the cage. "Why would you want to eat us?"

"Well dear, I have lived a very long time. I am quite old. Eating young people like yourselves is how I remain looking so beautiful." She smiled and walked away, back into the room she came from.

"She's kind of hot." Hansel looked at Gretel in shock. "What? She's going to eat us and you're looking at her ass?" She laughed softly. "Jealous?" He huffed and started looking for a way to break out of the cage.

It was weird because there were no door. No locks or hinges. Just a roof, a floor, and bars. He stood, put his back against the roof and pushed, trying to dislodge it. It didn't budge. He frowned and sat back down. "Done screwing around dumbass." Hansel looked at his sister and sighed. "At least one of us is trying."

They sat there for a few hours, talking, trying to pass the time without worrying about their future too much. They could hear the woman moving around in what they assumed was the kitchen. They knew they had to do something, but there were no options at the moment.

It had started to get dark outside, nearing dinner time. When the witch walked back into the room, she saw that her two captives were sleeping. She walked up and made gestures with her hands, the bars and roof of the cage vanishing.

She was in the middle of casting a spell to keep them asleep when Hansel popped up and swung a hard right hook into the witch's chin. She crumbled onto the floor and Gretel stood up next to her brother. "We should kill her."

"I'm not sure she'd be easy to kill. I guess we could try but I'd prefer to be gone before she wakes up in case killing her doesn't work." He took a step toward the door but stopped when Gretel leaned down over the witch. "What are you doing?"

Hansel watched as his sister pulled down the front of the witch's dress, exposing her large breasts. "She's hot, maybe we should punish her in a different way. Didn't you notice how she needed to use her hands to cast." She took the dress the rest of the way off, the witch naked under it.

He watched as she tore the dress up and used straps of it to tie her hands still. "I bet she has a bed somewhere." She grinned up at her brother and grabbed one of the witch's breasts, squeezing it.

Sighing, Hansel helped his sister pick the woman up and find the bedroom, using long strips of the silk dress to tie the woman to the bed. He had to admit, the woman was beautiful, even more so naked and helpless.

A strange slurping sound filled the witch's ears as she slowly came to. She forced her eyes open and looked to the side. The last thing she expected to see was her captives, naked, the girl on her knees sucking the other's cock. She struggled, but the silk held strong, unable to move her fingers to cast any spells.

There was a soft pop as Gretel pulled back from her brother's hard cock. "Seems like our captive is awake." She laughed and stood up, pressing her breasts against his hard chest. "I guess it's time to have fun." She took hold of his cock and moved onto the bed, pulling him after her.

Gretel leaned down over the witch and licked her lips. "You wanted to eat us. You'll have to start with me. And if you bite, Hansel will cut your hands off." She kissed her nose and then straddled the woman's face, pressing her wet pussy against her mouth.

Hansel laughed as his sister began grinding her pussy into the witch's mouth. He untied the bindings on her ankles and pushed her legs up as he moved between them. He watched his sister turn so they were facing each other. As he pushed himself into the witch's surprisingly wet pussy, he kissed his sister.

The twin's fingers interlocked over the witches breasts, playing with the large globes together as they pleasured themselves using the witches body. Her brother's cock was clearly magical, moans from the witch vibrating her pussy, adding to the pleasure caused by her tongue.

Gretel pushed her brother's shoulder, their life together making it easy to notice what each other wanted. He climbed off the witch, his cock dripping her juices. She moved off her face and they both carefully untied her, careful to keep her fingers tied.

They moved her so she was laying sideways on the narrow bed. Her head tilted back over one edge, her legs draped over the other side. Gretel crawled between the witches legs and buried her face in the mature woman's pussy. Hansel cupped the back of her neck and pushed his thick cock down her throat.

The sight of his cock making her throat bulge was a huge turn on. He gripped her hair tighter and he started fucking her mouth, moving his thick cock in and out of her tight throat. His sister between her legs kept her moaning, the vibrations heaven on his hard cock.

The witch's breasts bounced so perfectly as he drove himself down her throat, his balls on her nose. When his sister made their captive cum, the loud moan she let out pushed him over the edge. He came hard, pumping cum down her throat.

Again, the twins changed position. The witch was sat up against the headboard and Gretel crawled between her legs. She resumed licking her pussy as Hansel got up behind his sister and pushed himself inside her.

The witch grabbed his sister's head and pushed her against her pussy, moaning out loud for the first time since they started. Between his sister's skilled tongue and the moans from his cock was driving the woman wild. Hansel had a strong grip on his sister's hips, driving his hard cock into her tight pussy.

Gretel could feel his brother getting close, his cock swelling inside her tight pussy. She bit down on the witch's tight, crying out against her leg as her and her brother came together. She came hard onto his thick cock, her brother pumping thick seed into her core.

The twins fell on the bed on either side of the witch and looked at the woman. They were both a little shocked when they saw that she looked younger than before. The witch laughed. "I guess eating any part of you will work."

They watched as the witch moved down and started licking his cum out of Gretel's pussy, sucking every drop out of her soft lips. The twins looked at each other, Gretel moaning with each lick. "Maybe we should stay here."

Hansel laughed and kissed his sister, watching the witch lick up the last of his cum off her body. "Maybe we should leave her hands tied up for now though." He laughed softly and pulled the witch between them. "Our sexy little captive, I think we're staying. You get to stay young and we get to fuck you silly whenever we want."

The witch looked at the two young people in bed with her and laid back. "I could live with that." She went to sleep and the twins looked at each other. They kissed and interlocked fingers over top the witch. Maybe they found a home here in the woods, somewhere they could be together and happy. They drifted off to sleep, hope putting a smile on their face.