Twisted Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Tom she had met with only one other guy, once with Jim present and the other time alone. But again the excitement wore off and she hadn't slept with anyone else before Troy, and he had been her only one other than Jim since.

"Hi," the voice pulled her from her thoughts.

"Sorry... Hi, how are you," Ann said as the guy in the blue shirt sat down beside her.

"Good thanks, I'm Dave," he said extending his hand.

"Ann, nice to meet you Dave."

Ann sat staring through him as he tried to talk to her. Her thoughts were on Troy now, she squirmed in her seat as the booze and the thoughts of his cock had made her hornier than hell. Picking up her phone as she nodded to Dave's flirting, she clicked on Troy's name.

"Need a ride been drinking," She typed then sent before turning her attention back to Dave.

"Sorry a friend was supposed to meet me here," Ann said having no idea what Dave had just said to her.

"Male friend?"

"Damn buddy," Ann thought. "Yes, not sure if he will show or not.

Ann glanced down at her vibrating phone as Dave threw a cheesy line at her. "Sports bar on 7th St." She typed back to Troy.

Cindy walked through the mall stopping at a few shops before eyeing her destination. Smiling at the young sales woman as she browsed she pulled a couple outfits from the racks and head for the dressing room. She wanted something sexy for Troy but was unsure if she should go for something a little classier or just go for slutty. After holding up both she sat the classy outfit down and went back out to accessorize her slutty look for him. She felt herself a little moist at the thought of wearing it for Troy as she pulled out her credit card and handed it to the young lady.

"Very nice, hope he enjoys it," She said as she slid the outfit into the bag.

"I'm sure he will," Cindy thought. "Thanks, me too."

Ann smiled as she looked at her phone, "finally," she thought. "It was nice meeting you Dave, but I have to run," she said standing up as she extended her hand towards the shocked looking man.

"Oh... okay, you too."

Ann's excitement was quashed as she opened the door and saw Troy standing next to his car, and Miles leaning against the other side.

"Little early to be drinking isn't it?"

"Shut up, it's your fault; Ann said standing in front of the two guys.

"You leaving your car here or you want Miles to drive it home?"

"Was planning on it, but might as well have him take it for me."

"Asshole!" Ann blurted out as she punched Troy's rock hard shoulder before he could even close his door.

"What?" Troy looked over briefly as he pulled out.

"Blowing me off after that little stunt this morning."

"Wasn't blowing you off, I thought you guys would talk for a while. You're just pissed because you lost."

"You're full of shit," Ann slid sideways in the seat feeling a little light headed.

"How so?"

"You didn't sleep with her."

"You lost, going to have to pay up now," Troy said smiling at his aunt.

"Bullshit!"

"Don't believe me?"

"Nope."

"Well it's true."

"Our bet was that you had to have definite proof."

"I did, you tasted it."

"Not good enough."

"Ah I see going to welch on your bet now huh."

"Nope, if you give me proof I won't." Ann's eyes gazed over Troy her hand sliding down over his cock as he drove.

"Three months of not saying no to me, should be fun."

"I need proof sexy, which was the bet. This morning was not good enough. Besides when have I ever told you no?" Ann slid her hand down Troy's shorts, "God I'm so fucking horny right now."

"Little horny myself, got interrupted while playing this morning."

"Uhuh," Ann leaned over kissing Troy's neck. "You know the thought of you fucking your mom drives me wild."

"Can't wait till you can see us together."

"Well that's what kind of proof I want," Ann ran her tongue lightly over Troy's ear. "Take me home and fuck me silly baby."

"Only if you agree I won, if not I'm leaving as soon as I get there." Troy slid his hand between his aunt's legs, roughly rubbing her pussy through her jeans.

"Okay, but I want proof within the week or I win."

"Deal," Troy heard his aunt moan into his ear as he squeezed her inner thigh.

Ann felt like she was going to explode by the time they got home. Getting out of the car she gave Miles a hug and thanked him. Walking to the house she let out a sigh as she looked back and both of them were following her.

"Can we get a water?" Troy asked. "You interrupted our work out."

"Sure," Ann half smiled at Troy as she opened the refrigerator.

Troy smiled as he walked into the living room inviting Miles to have a seat.

Ann sat across from the guys feeling herself grow more impatient as the minutes passed. Getting up and walking into the kitchen she yelled for Troy to help her.

"Get rid of him!" She whispered desperately into his ear.

"Okay, go get ready, I will."

"Mmm," Ann slid her hand across Troy's cock as she turned and walked towards her bedroom. Sliding out of her jeans she slid her fingers over her moist panties. Leaving her button down white top on she pulled her bra off and slid onto her bed. Just the small amount of talking with Troy about fucking Cindy had her wet. She had no problem losing this bet; sliding her hand into her panties she imagined watching the two together.

"Getting started without me," She heard Troy say just as she heard the front door close.

Rolling onto her back Ann spread her legs open; looking lustfully at Troy her only response was burying two fingers into her pussy beneath her panties. Moaning into his mouth as he climbed on top of her, she pulled her hand free and frantically began pulling his clothes off. Grabbing his rock hard cock she began pumping it, needing to feel it between her legs. "Hope you didn't wear yourself out with your workout, this won't be a quickie."

"No it won't!" Troy said looking down devilishly at her. Turning her onto her back he pulled her hands above her head pinning them. His free hand slid over her breast, massaging them through her shirt as he slid a leg over both of hers. "Ready to pay up?"

"So what will it be today big guy?"

Troy smiled as he looked into her eyes, gently kissing her then turning his head and clearing his throat. "Can't say no," Troy sad softly as he leaned down and kissed her passionately.

"Ann gasped as she caught movement out of the corner of her eye. "Troy what the fuck!" Squirming against Troy's hands and leg restraining her she watched as Miles took off his shirt at the foot of the bed. Her heart racing, panic set in as she couldn't get loose from his grip. "Troy!"

"Miles decided he needed a little more than a hug for payment to drive your car home."

"Troy no!" Ann screamed as she turned to him.

"Going to break the rules already?" Troy asked as miles slid onto the bed beside her.

"Troy please no," Ann pleaded as Miles hand slid over her breast.

"Hold on Miles," Troy said looking down at her. Ann felt a sigh of relief at his words. "Grab the oil out of the nightstand."

"Troy my God." Ann squirmed as Miles laid back down beside her but it was useless. Miles grabbed one of her arms as Troy held the other over her head. Both guys were solid muscle and each had seventy to eighty pounds on her.

"We won't make you do anything if you don't want. But it's both of us or neither." Troy stared into her eyes as she struggled. She looked down as she felt Miles undoing the buttons on her shirt.

"Troy..."

"Just relax sexy."

A short gasp escaped her lips as she felt the guys slide her shirt apart exposing her breast to them. Their fingers lightly tracing up and down her stomach moving closer to her breast almost in tandem. Closing her eyes she continued her futile struggle, feeling a rush through her body as they poured the oil over her chest and began massaging it over her. Feeling herself relax she bit down on her lip as their hands slid over her breast, rolling her erect nipples between their fingers.

"Oh God," Ann let out turning her head towards Troy.

"That's it baby just relax." Troy gazed into her eyes, watching as fear turned to lust as their fingers slid under the top of her panties. Sliding his leg off of hers, he smiled as he looked down watching as she spread her legs, draping them over his and Miles. "There's my little slut," Troy whispered as he leaned down and kissed her passionately.

Ann pulled her legs together and up letting the guys slide her panties off. Turning to Miles she hesitantly kissed him then moaned into his mouth as Troy poured oil over her pussy and two hands slid between her legs. "You guys have done this before," Ann got before a gasp as she felt their fingers sliding over her pussy.

"Numerous times," Miles whispered as he pulled her ear lobe between his lips.

She felt them release her hands and she turned towards Miles wrapping her leg over his body, moaning into his mouth as his fingers slid deep inside of her. Squirming with passion now the sensations she felt were driving her wild. Reaching back she grasped Troy's cock and began stroking him as he slid his hand over her ass. Miles fingers began twisting inside of her and she pushed back as she felt Troy's fingers slide over her tight ass. Moaning into Miles chest she felt her first orgasm rip through her as Troy's finger teased her tight little asshole

Ann rolled onto her back; she felt her body being pulled to the edge of the bed. Troy hands clamped around her ankles, his cock sliding into her willing mouth as Miles knelt between her spread legs. Moaning onto Troy's cock, Miles tongue plunged into her wet pussy. Long firm strokes up and down her wet slit, his fingers pulling her cheeks apart as she felt it slide over her ass. Her body in sensory over load Ann moaned and screamed as the boys worked her over.

Troy released her ankles as Miles stood up taking them from him. His hands sliding around her wrist he pulled them above her head as he bent down sucking her hard nipple deep into his mouth. He could hear her moans grow deeper as Miles slid his cock balls deep into her and began fucking her wildly. Troy slid up and kissed her passionately as Miles fucked her, his fingers finding her swollen clit began rubbing it firmly as she moaned into his mouth.

"Going to have to find a tongue for this clit baby, Troy whispered into her ear as her body trembled beneath him. "Two cocks fucking you, a hot mouth sucking your clit; my little slut would like that wouldn't she."

Ann couldn't respond as she gasped for breath, screaming out as another orgasm washed over her. She felt the hands around her ankles release and Troy slide down her body. Miles hand wrapped around the back of her head grabbing a fist full of hair as he forced his cock into her mouth. Ann moaned out again as she felt Troy's cock split her pussy open and begin fucking her with long firm strokes. Sucking wildly on Miles hard cock as she felt his fingers find her clit.

Ann lost track of time and the number of orgasms that ripped through her body. The boys' taking turns fucking and licking her pussy in every position imaginable, while neither of them had cum yet. She climbed off of miles and rolled onto her back as he slipped out of bed and walked out of the room. Rolling into Troy her hand instinctively wrapping around his cock.

"My god Troy," Ann whispered gazing into his eyes. Opening her legs for him as his hand slid between them, she let out a seductive moan as her lips kissed gently over his. Her eyes catching the clock on the wall as his fingers slipped into her pussy. "Your uncle may be home soon."

"Guessing he will love seeing his little slut is being used by two guys," Troy slid his fingers deeper and more firmly into her pussy.

"I'm not his slut baby, I'm your slut," Ann moaned out as Troy rolled onto his back pulling her on top of him. Slowly sliding her wet pussy over Troy's cock she smiled as Miles walked back into the room. "Thanks," Ann winked at Miles as she grabbed a bottle of water from his hand. Ann pulled the bottle from her lips and felt Troy take it from her. Wrapping her hand around the nicely hung young man kneeling beside her now she slid Troy's cock into her pussy as Miles leaned in for a kiss.

"You're a wild little thing aren't you," Miles said smiling as he pushed her forward.

Ann squirmed her body into Troy, laying her head onto his chest as she pushed over his cock. She heard the drawer open then Miles climb back onto the bed between their legs. Gasping out in pleasure as she felt Miles squirt some lube onto her then his fingers slide it over her ass. Troy grabbed her wrist pinning them behind her back as she let out a whimper feeling Miles finger push into her tight asshole. The thought of what was about to happen sent a chill down her spine, she knew it was useless to object.

Pulling her knees further up under her body she felt her breaths becoming shallow and quick as a second finger slipped inside of her. "Oh God!" Ann gasped out as Miles fingers left her ass and the head of his cock began sliding back and forth over it.

Troy grabbed her by the hair pulled her head back as he looked into her eyes. "Want to see the look on my sluts face as two cocks split her open for the first time."

Ann gasped out, her eyes shot open as Miles cock popped into her tight ass. Biting down on her lower lip she struggled to breathe, as the feeling of pleasure and pain ripped through her body as he pushed forward.

Miles hands ran over her hips, tightly clamping them around her ass as he pulled her onto his cock. Watching as Troy let her head free, low guttural moans filled the room as he pushed his cock in balls deep.

Ann began screaming and moaning uncontrollably as the two guys started fucking her in tandem. Feeling her ass and pussy spasm around the two cocks as a flood of orgasms over took her. Miles began fucking her with slow deep strokes as she felt Troy pushing his cock more roughly into her pussy. She could hear them begin to moan between her shrieking screams of pleasure. Ann felt her head getting light as Miles slammed his cock deep into her, his cock pumping streams of cum into her ass; Troy's cock letting loose inside her pussy seconds later.

Her head collapsing onto Troy's chest Ann felt her whole body trembling. Her mind felt foggy and her body flipped onto the bed limply as Troy rolled her off of him and onto her back. Troy bent down and whispered something into her ear, but it didn't even register.

The two guys dressed as they looked at Ann sprawled out on the bed, trying to catch her breath. Closing the door behind them they smiled at each other as they walked from the house.

Jim honked his horn quickly twice and held his hand out the window waving as Troy drove past him. Clicking his phone off as he pulled into his drive seeing Ann's car there. Jim hit the garage door opener and pulled in. Glancing out the windows on the door he walked into the house yelling for Ann.

His voice pulled her from her trance like state. Ann slid her fingers into her well used pussy, softly moaning out just as Jim opened the bedroom door.

"Ann what the hell," Jim felt his cock jump in his shorts as his eyes swept over his wife's body, her fingers sliding over her wet pussy.

"Fuck me baby," Ann said as she pushed two fingers inside of herself.

"Ann..."

"I need you now," Ann said softly as she looked at her shocked husband.

"Ann, Rich is right behind me, he will be here any minute."

Ann raised her eyebrows seductively at Jim. "Tell him to join us, here's his big chance."

Jim leaned over the bed kissing Ann as his fingers slipped into her cum filled pussy."Oh God baby!" Standing up he turned from the bed and walked out of the room.

Ann rolled onto her stomach, pulling one leg up she slid her hand back down between her legs. Her mind clear now her thoughts went back to Troy and Miles. While she had never told Troy no she had never really thought of herself as a slut. Bringing Miles over to use her as they pleased though had made her feel like one. Ann slid two fingers into her wet pussy as she heard the door close down stairs. Whatever it was she was feeling now she only knew one thing, she needed more cock now.

Glancing up as she heard the door open, she saw Jim walk in followed by a seemingly hesitant Rich. Smiling as the men exchanged looks, she slid her fingers from between her legs and gave them both a come hither motion with her finger.

"Are you Drunk?" Rich asked looking unsure still.

"Does it matter?" She said smiling.

"No," Rich said as he pulled his shirt over his head followed by Jim doing the same.

Both men walked to the edge of the bed and began undoing their jeans. Ann slid closer helping Rich with his, eagerly wrapping her hand around his cock as it sprung free. Moaning softly Ann pulled it to her mouth, feeling a rush over her body as she sucked the third cock of the day into her mouth.

Cindy sat staring out into the setting sun on the horizon, she had no idea where he was and her mind started to wonder if he had met up with Ann. Sipping at her wine she glanced over, "You sure I can't get you something sweetie?" Ann asked as Jen looked up at her.

"No, thanks. I'm fine." Jen said smiling back at her. Both women looked over their shoulders as the sound of the door closing behind them caught their attention.

"Evening ladies," Troy said peeking out onto the deck.

"Was getting worried about you," Cindy said smiling.

"Sorry. Worked out with Miles then we ran to get something to eat. Met a couple old friends and were just talking. I'm going to hit the shower real quick okay." Troy said turning back into the house.

"Okay, don't be long," Jen said as he disappeared.

"Plans tonight?" Cindy asked curiously.

"Thought we were going to the movies, not to sure now," She laughed.

Cindy felt her heart drop a bit, hoping that she would have Troy all to herself tonight. "Guess I am going to have more than one woman biding for his attention," she thought. Cindy stood up and held the door open for Jen. Glancing down at her toned young ass and legs, she wondered which of her competition was wilder in bed.

Filling her glass of wine Cindy Joined Jen and Troy in the living room. They all made small talk and Cindy gained hope of getting to spend some time with Troy alone later when he talked Jen into just renting an on demand movie at the house. After talking for a bit they turned the lights down and all settled in to watch the movie. Cindy got up and filled her glass a couple of times and soon found herself nodding off on the couch.

Squinting she tried to let her eyes adjust to the light coming from the TV as she awoke. Noticing the kids were no longer there she walked into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water. She thought she heard a voice and walked back into the living room and muted the TV. Feeling herself blush as the muffled moans from Jen came from upstairs. She left the sound off and walked up the stairs, the sounds of them growing louder as she walked into the hall leading to the bedrooms. Stopping briefly in front of his room she could hear their moans growing in intensity from within the room.. Walking to her room Cindy was pissed, not that he was sleeping with Jen, but that he had the balls to do it tonight.

Entering her room she pushed her door closed, not slamming it but loud enough they both would hear it. Sliding out of her clothes she pulled the comforter back and snuggled into her pillow. "So much for those plans," she said softly as her eyes spotted the bag from the lingerie store. Pulling her pillow between her legs, Cindy felt frustrated, mad and horny. Tossing and turning in bed Cindy heard Troy's door open then footsteps going down the stairs. She wasn't sure if he would come in, after hearing the front door close, she wished she had locked her door as she heard him coming up the stairs.