Twisted Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy's excitement only grew through the next few hours. Her coworkers had noticed her change in attitude and some joked with her, wanting the details of who she had been sleeping with that had brought about the change. She would just smile, knowing she could never tell, but that only made it hotter for her. After reporting off to her coworker she rushed home eager for the night to come.

Troy walked into the kitchen as her heard his mother's car pulling into the garage. Her lustful eyes told him all he needed to know. As she stood on her tip toes to kiss him he slid his hands over her shoulders and pushed her to her knees. "A little treat for you," he said winking at his mother as she pulled his shorts down and wrapped her hand around his Cock.

"Oh God baby," Cindy moaned out as the she felt the moisture on his cock and the scent of Jen filled her nose. Moaning out as her lips wrapped around Troy's semi hard cock, Cindy slid her hand into her scrubs, her pussy soaking wet as she hungrily sucked the fresh cum from Jen off her son. Pulling it from her mouth she pressed his now hard cock onto his stomach and ran her mouth over the underside of it. Her lust growing as her mouth slid over his balls sucking them into her mouth not wanting to miss any of Jen's sweet taste.

Cindy was overwhelmed with lust, standing up she frantically pushed her scrub bottoms off as she kissed Troy wildly. "Fuck me baby, please fuck me now, Cindy got out between moans as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself up her legs wrapping around his waist.

"Damn what's gotten into you," He resisted the urge to push her down onto his throbbing cock. Sliding his fingers between her cheeks from behind, over her ass and across her soaking wet lips. "I've got everything ready for you upstairs."

"Mmmm, God baby I don't want to be teased, just fuck me, I need you in me now," Cindy pleaded trying to push down onto Troy's cock. "Troy!" Cindy gasped out as he lifted her and set her onto the floor.

"Go shower, I laid your outfit out on the bed, I'll be waiting." Troy laughed as she scampered out of the kitchen and headed up the stairs. Picking her bottoms up from the floor he smiled as he heard her door slam close.

Cindy stripped her top off as she ran through her room and into the master bath. Turning the water on she slid underneath and frantically soaped her body up. Her hands sliding over her breast she squeezed them firmly unsure of what had come over her today. She pulled her leg up and ran her soapy hand across her pussy feeling her body shutter at her own touch. The shower wasn't calming her at all, it only made her want him more.

Toweling off as she opened the door she found Troy lying naked on her bed. Her towel went flying across the room as she jumped onto the bed and climbed onto her son. Gyrating her pussy wildly on his hard cock she reached back to get him inside of her. Troy grabbed her hand and flipped her onto her back, "Oh yes baby," Cindy moaned out feeling her sons weight fall onto her squirming body. "Troy please," Cindy pleaded as he rolled off of her and pulled her hands over the edge of the bed. She felt the leather restraints wrapping tightly around her wrist, he then slid her so her head was on the bed, and pulled the restraints tighter so she couldn't raise her arms.

Cindy's excitement continued to grow as Troy slid a soft mask over her eyes, the wide band of elastic wrapping around the back of her head holding it tightly against her face. "Mmmm, I like this baby," Cindy said getting no response. Jumping a bit as she felt him slide a pair of tight fitting headphones over her ears she smiled as she heard her favorite jazz band begin to play loudly in her ears. Squirming on the bed she wanted only to feel his touch, her legs twisting anxiously as she waited. "Troy."

Troy smiled as he brought the camera up to his eye, kneeling behind her head he took a number of shots then held the shutter button down clicking off numerous shots as he walked beside the bed capturing his mother's squirming body tied down to the bed. "Thanks," he said, as he knelt at the other side her legs falling open in front of him as he focused on her wet pussy.

Setting the camera down Troy grabbed the bottle of mineral oil from the table and held it over his mom. Starting at her arms he slowly poured it over her body, down her chest and stomach, over her legs then back up. Hearing her moan out as the oil fell over her pussy.

Cindy spread her legs and pushed her hips up off the bed, hoping to invite Troy to dive between them. The sensory deprivation was driving her crazy, she rolled her pelvis and torso, the feeling of the oil running over her sides and between her legs the only stimulus she could get. "Troy my God please!"

Troy felt his cock throbbing as he watched her squirm wildly on the bed, he thought of teasing her more but knew there was no need. Bending over as he stood behind her head he lightly kissed her lips, hearing her moan out raising her head as he pulled away trying to extend the sensation.

"Please Troy... Ohhh yes," Cindy moaned out as she felt her son's hands run firmly over her arms then down onto her breast squeezing them roughly. Squirming and moaning in pleasure as his oily hands slid down her body. She rose up trying to press them more firmly against her sensitive skin. Her whole body jumped as his hands slid across her stomach, his thumbs teasing her pelvis and they glided down her legs.

Troy climbed onto the bed and laid sideways across her lower body, his elbow supporting his weight, as he began massaging her abdomen. Slowly but firmly sliding his hand down one leg then the other.

"Oh yes baby... yes," Cindy moaned out at his touch. Rocking her pelvis she twisted her lower body trying to get his hand on her aching pussy. "Please baby let me cum."Ohhhhhh... God yes baby!" Cindy purred as Troy spread her legs, sliding them under his arms, his fingers firmly massaging the back of her legs as he worked his way down to her pussy.

Troy swung his body around straddling his mother, jumping as he felt her hungry mouth clamp onto the underside of his cock. Rising up he pulled it from her lips, knowing if she sucked him into her mouth he wouldn't last long. Massaging her ass firmly with his fingers, he watched as her pussy contracting begging for his tongue to slide into it. "Oh fuck yes!"

"Troy please," Cindy pleaded as his hands left her ass, her legs pushing up against his arms wanting to feel his touch again. "Ohhhh!" She bean purring, the sensation seemingly firing off every nerve in her body, as his fingers lightly glided over the contours of her inner thighs. Short moaning breaths escaped her lips as his fingers pressed more firmly onto her outer lips slowly sliding down the sides of her pussy, circling her ass. "Yes, oh yes, yes, Oh God No!" No... Nooo Troy, No..." Cindy could barely get the words from her mouth between her gasping moans." Her mind fighting her body as she felt the tiny hands flatten out and run over her inner thighs. She was there with them.

"Please, please no... ohhh, Troy please... "Cindy said in an whispering panic. Her chest tightening as her breathing became erratic, short and gasping. Her anxiety over Jen touching her growing as was her desire for Jen to make her cum. "OH GOD YES!" Cindy screamed out in pleasure as she felt a finger slide up between her wet lips stopping just below her clit.

Jens fingers sliding through her wet lips took her to another place, her continuous moans growing louder as Jens lips began teasingly kissing her. Her whole body jolting in pleasure with each slow, purposeful peck of Jens soft lips. Her body felt on fire, her desire to feel Jens tongue overcoming her anxiety, her only need now was to feel the pressure filling her body released.

Gasping out as she felt Troy lift from her as did Jens hands. Pulling her feet under her she moaned out as she arched her back, her legs spreading as she pushed her pelvis up not wanting the sensation to end. "God no, please I can't take this, please," Cindy pleaded, whimpering as their touch left her body.

"Ohhhh," Cindy screamed out as Jen slid between her legs again, her tongue sliding up her abdomen, her arms wrapping under her body as Jens mouth covered her nipple and pulled it into her mouth. Squirming wildly against Jens body she felt the weight shift on the bed and Jens mouth pull from her breast. Cindy screamed out in pain and frustration as she pulled her arms up quickly feeling the restraints dig into her wrist. "God please Troy fuck me!" She screamed out as Jens body began rocking back and forth violently on top of her.

" Ohhh Yes!" She screamed again as Jens moaning mouth found her breast again. Her teeth biting into her sensitive skin as her tongue ran wildly around her nipple. Jens grip on her breast slowly easing as she could feel her moans growing against her skin. She felt Jens body stiffen, the legs entangled with her own begin to quiver then Jens head fall onto her chest. She could feel her heavy breathing against her as she felt the between her legs shift again.

Shrieking out as she felt the bed shift on each side of her head she moaned in pleasure as Troy's wet cock pressed onto her lips. Pulling him into her mouth she pushed up trying to get as much of him in as she could as the taste of his cum mixed with Jens filled her senses. Jens body slid up her as she felt her mouth slide over her chin and clamp onto Troy's cock.

Pulling his cock from his mother's mouth Troy smiled as he looked down. His two beautiful ladies hungrily sharing at his cock as their bodies gyrated against one another. Pulling his cock from between their lips, he felt it jump, "God that's fucking hot!"

Cindy moaned out as she felt Jens mouth cover hers, her soft lips kissing her gently then more passionately as she felt Jens body raise up from hers. Feeling the weight on the bed shift again, Cindy twisted her head side to side as her lower body did the same, both begging for some kind of stimulation. She felt Jens legs slide beside her arms then her scent began to fill her nose. Cindy felt a chill over her body as the scent drew closer. Her lust overcame her and she slowly raised her head from the bed. "Ohhh," Cindy quickly pulled back feeling a rush through her whole body as her lips brushed the wet lips of Jen.

The weight beside her arms shifted a bit and she felt another rush as Jen pressed her pussy onto her closed mouth. Cindy's tongue shot out instinctively as Jen pulled back up, sliding it over her own lips moaning out as she tasted both Jen and Troy again. Raising back up she felt like she was about to explode as her tongue slipped between Jens lips, Jen slowly pushing back as Troy's cum began leaking from Jens pussy into her hungry mouth. Cindy thrashed her tongue wildly inside of Jen, loving her taste, her wet smooth lips; she pulled against the restraints wanting to pull her into her mouth. Cindy felt Jen begin to rock her pussy over her face, slowly at first then building quickly. Pressing her tongue out she could taste Troy's cum as it dripped from Jens pussy.

Pressing up as much as she could she felt Jen's rocking stop as she found her swollen clit and sucked it into her mouth. Gently pulling it between her lips she started sucking it like a tiny cock. She felt Jens legs begin to tremble against her arms, and then her pelvis jolt wildly as her cum flooded her mouth.

Cindy was moaning and squirming wildly as she felt Jen collapse on top of her. The bed dipped between her legs as she cried out as Troy's hard cock slid over her wet pussy. She felt Jens head lift from her body as Troy's hands grabbed her ankles spreading her legs wide. Shrieking out as Troy buried his cock inside of her, gasping for air she felt his cock like a spear through her body. Jens tongue found her clit as Troy kept his cock deep inside of her then began fucking her with hard long strokes. Cindy's head was spinning in sensation as she exploded, Troy's cock pounding her, Jen's tongue wildly flicking across her clit.

Cindy screamed in ecstasy as her body felt like it went into a continuous orgasm. Everything seemed to slow, her body hypersensitive, she could feel her pussy contracting around the massive cock as it pounded her, each flick across her clit from Jen's tongue. The soft music filling her head, as her body shook with pleasure. She felt like she was spinning, in another world as everything started to go black.

She could feel a body over her, her legs bent up under another pair of legs. Her nipples softly brushed with the body lying on hers. She felt the gentle touch of soft lips against hers as her mind started to clear. Feeling her body begin to tremble a bit as their kiss became more passionate. She felt Jens body press into hers as the headphones slipped from her ears. Her body was filling with excitement again as her senses came back to her. She moaned into Jens mouth getting the same response from her as their bodies slid over one another.

She laid her head back as she felt Jens fingers slide beneath the band holding her blindfold on. Her anxiety was gone; she just wanted to see her, to have her hands released so she could totally enjoy her new lover. She gasped, her eyes shooting open as the cover was slipped from her eyes.

"Hi sis."

Cindy's look of shock quickly transformed into one of lust. Sliding her hands free as Troy released them she pulled Ann's mouth to hers as her other slipped between her sisters legs.

To be continued...