Twisted Fate Ch. 02

Story Info
Our three sexy friends find themselves sticky again.
2.8k words
4
6.9k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about a week since Travis had seen Sarah or Christian since the day he stumbled upon them both naked and enjoying themselves in a way only lust can create. Travis was at the diner a few blocks down from his apartment, handles slightly trembling, foot tapping the floor. He wanted to be the first at the diner to see if Christian and Sarah come in together or separately. Thoughts constantly going to the night he saw his girlfriend totally uninhibited with another man, then later with both of them. These thoughts arousing him, cock hardening and leaking without even touching. He waits...

Sarah was walking towards the diner, head in the clouds trying to gather her emotions and what to do or say to the two men she enjoyed. Both men had their unique talents so different in every way. Christian and his dominant ways brought with deep desires. His hands roam my body like a blind man reading braille, each touch sings of perfection. Travis and his quiet nature, though witty and intelligent arousing the mind to point where the body can't help but follow along. As Sarah walks into the diner she notices Travis already at a booth, and she waves & smiles as she walks towards the booth.

"Hi there hun" She says as she sits at the booth opposite Travis.

"Hello Sarah, how are you?"

"Doing well, haven't heard from you much this week, are you ok?"

Before Travis had to answer Christian walks in and goes right over to the table and sits next to Sarah. "Hey guys, what's up?"

"We are doing well Chris?" Sarah answers quickly.

"That's good sweetie, so what did you want to talk about?"

Christian seems to be the only one at ease which slowly brings Sarah around as well, though Travis stays a bit quiet. After having some coffee and catching up on life's events for the last week. Even bringing a chuckle from time to time to break the tension. During a few moments of silence each person thinking the same thought though each hesitant to bring it up.

"Why I called you both and wanted to get together is I feel we should discuss the other night and what transpired." Said Sarah.

"Well babe, what transpired was a night of hot sex with bodies finely tuned to each other's." Christian slyly says.

"Yes Chris, it was great sex and enjoyable for all or at least I hope by all," said Sarah as she looks over at Travis.

"It was interesting I'll say that, can't say I partook in any sex, other than oral, even then it wasn't me you knew you were with. From what I gathered you were willing to proceed no matter who." Travis says as he talks head down looking at his fork.

"I'm sorry Travis, we never spoke of being exclusive and I was horny and hoping to be with you but you didn't show. So I called Chris." Sarah says.

"Ok, calm down everyone. It was an odd situation no doubt about it. But at the time I didn't hear any complaints about it. We're all adults and we all had plenty of chances to say stop or leave the situation."

Both Sarah and Travis look long at each other, then at Christian and nod.

"We all live complicated lives and sometimes just need to let go. Speaking of which, my apartment is just a few blocks away. I doubt the diner patrons want to hear about our ordeal. And I'm not saying lets go up and get freaky. Just to further discuss this somewhere else." Christian says candidly

They each payed for their bills and walk out with together Christian leading the way along with Sarah with Travis trailing them. Roughly five minutes later they arrive at Christian's apartment, a nice studio apartment with a bedroom loft. The main room is lightly furnished though the walls are covered in art of all types, classical & modern. Travis also notes that they all have religious undertones spanning across multiple ideals from Buddhist, Islam, Christian & Hindu.

"Welcome to my humble abode, would anyone like something to drink?" Christian asks.

"I'll take a beer if you have one." Says Sarah.

"Just some water for me, Thanks." Says Travis.

"Help yourselves, they both should be in the refrigerator." Christian says as he grabs a glass from the cupboard and pours himself a third of a glass of what looks like whiskey of some kind.

They talk of life, work and relationships, or more precisely Sarah and Christian do most of the talking. Lost in conversation as Sarah and Christian talk of past relationships and some of the seedy details of lust. Travis could tell both Christian and Sarah were starting to get aroused as they continued drinking and become increasingly drunk.

"There was this one boyfriend I had a couple months back that loved being used as a little slut, and let me use a strap-on with him. He even loved being dressed up in panties and heels. It was quite hot and unexpected, as we met at the gym and he was a personal trainer. I suppose always telling people what to do and how to work out, left him with a need to submit in his sexual life. Boy did I love making him moan." Giggled Sarah.

"That does sound quite interesting Sarah, can't say I've ever been a submissive myself, but I can definitely see the attraction there. I had this one girlfriend who was also very submissive. Though oddly she didn't often want to have sex, she would like to get spanked, candle wax, bondage and even nipple clamps." Christian mentions.

"One other item, while she was bound she liked watching me have sex with another girl. She often would bring a friend with her when we had plans to just relax together." Christian says awkwardly.

Sarah walks over to Travis and puts her arm in his and brings him more into the conversation. "Come now Travis, you must have some naughty lil secret from your exploits in your youth."

"Well, uhhhh, ummm. I've only had sex with one person with a girlfriend in college. And can't say it was anything too spicy like you both, mostly vanilla sex, but I enjoyed it" Travis says as he avoids looking at either of them in the face.

"That's bullshit Travis, you must have had more relationships then just one, and 10 years ago or so. You are an attractive guy. I don't believe it, nuh uh" Sarah says shaking her head smiling.

"Yeah, I agree, you're telling me there was not girls at the bar itching to get a taste of your body." Says Christian.

"Well you both asked, that's my history, rather weak. Hahaha. But used to it."

"That's not something to get used to my friend!"

"I agree Travis, you're a hot guy and should get some sex and explore a little bit. I'm sure you could pick up just about any girl at a bar." Says Sarah.

"All this talk of sex and some of the kinky things is getting me a bit horny, or maybe it's the alcohol, haha" Says Christian.

"Mmmm, I'm feeling it too Chris." Sarah says as she slides up against Christian and gives him a long passionate kiss.

Christian slides his hands up and down Sarah's sides and finally resting his hands on her firm ass, lifting her up on her tiptoes. After they kiss, Sarah walks over to Travis and slides her hands up his chest and around his neck and kisses him passionately. Travis returns the kiss and Sarah could feel his arousal against her stomach. As Christian moves up behind Sarah he lifts his shirt off over his head. From behind Sarah, he then caresses the outsides of Sarah's thighs, cupping her ass in his hands which produces a light moan from Sarah as she continues to kiss Travis. Christian's hands hold onto the bottom of Sarah's blouse and starts lifting it up breaking the kiss as he removes the blouse fully.

Travis quickly is reminded of where he is and becomes shy again. Recovering from the enthralling kiss from Sarah he takes a few steps back and takes in the surroundings. He watches as Christian completes the removal of Sarah's top and then kisses her neck from behind, wrapping his arms around her midsection. He slowly moves his hands up the middle of her chest between her breasts to her neck. He forcefully moves her head so he can kiss her mouth deep and passionate. Meanwhile Sarah reaches both hands behind her back rubbing Christians cock over his jeans.

Sarah deftly unbuttons his jeans and lets them slide down to his knees. She becomes increasingly aroused to notice that there are no underwear and that his cock is hard and throbbing. Christian removes his hands from Sarah's neck and caresses her breasts over her bra. Sarah stops her kiss with Christian and looks at Travis as Christian is massaging her tits. Then Christian unhooks the bra from the front clasp, allowing her full perky tits and hard nipples to be exposed.

Sarah walks towards Travis like a Lioness stalking her prey; slow, graceful, confident and beautiful. Travis freezes unable to move, she bends low in front of him, gliding her hands up from his calves to belt, she slides his pants down unleashing Travis's cock from it's confines. She quickly engulfs his cock into her mouth, her hot moist mouth covering it fully. She continues to slide up and down his pole with one hand stroking his cock at the same time as it grows harder and harder in her mouth.

Christian goes behind Sarah and grabs her skirt and panties together and pulls them down and completely off as Sarah stands and pulls Travis's shirt off. No words are spoken and none are needed, each seemingly knowing the next stage to follow. Sarah leads Travis up the loft steps towards the bedroom where she continues kissing him passionately and rubbing his cock. From behind him Christian follows up and slightly caresses both of Travis's arms, bring them behind him places both wrists in handcuffs bound to the wooden post of the railing.

"Wha... What are you doing." Travis says dazed, looking up at Sarah with a hurt and puzzled look on his face.

"Don't worry Travis, all will be well, experimentation is the only way you learn what you like and dislike" Sarah says.

Christian grabs Sarah's wrist and turns her towards him and promptly covers her mouth with his. His quick actions brings a gasp to Sarah as she is consumed by the heat and passion of the kiss. Slowly they cover the few feet towards the edge of the bed, Sarah crawling onto the bed. Christian remains standing releasing Sarah from the kiss, she looks over to Travis as her hands go instinctively to Christians cock. Grasping his cock and stroking it in both hands while watching Travis, she turns her head slowly and licks the tip of Christians cock. Looking into Christians face as she gobbles his shaft down to his balls, gagging lightly. Christian takes the clue and grabs the back of her head and holds it as he fucks her mouth with his cock.

Pumping her open mouth with his cock Christian looks over to Travis and smiles. Travis has a look of bewilderment, but the hard cock shows his true feeling. Unable to move to join the fun and unable to even stroke himself is maddening to Travis. To be so excited yet unable to play in any form.

Christian seeing the torment in Travis's eyes stops fucking Sarah's mouth he hops up on the bed and positions Sarah on her hands and knees facing Travis. She looks at him with caring eyes and a wicked smile. "I hope he is Ok, I know the torment and have been there before, but it is exciting too, or at least was for me." Sarah thinks to herself. Christian gets behind her and slides his cock into her moist pussy, slowly sliding it in and out. Sarah gives light moans of please with each entry, she continues her gaze at Travis.

Christian starts to quicken the pace and veracity of his thrusts, each one produces that unmistakable sounds of hips connecting with ass and thighs, balls slapping the pussy. This magical sound mixed with moans of pleasure is so intoxicating to Travis that he is fighting his constraints as much as he can, but to no avail, he is stuck and must just sit in witness for the moment. Sarah's eyes close in momentary gasps of passion and lust, when they open they continue to peer into Travis's as if she were fucking him and Christian, each moan a moan for him.

Christian pulls out after several minutes of fucking Sarah's wet pussy changing speeds often bringing different reactions of pleasure. Sarah immediately and without word crawls off the bed, becoming the Lioness again. She reaches Travis as he sits on the floor cuffed, she kisses him as he's never been kissed before, leaving him breathless. Tongues fighting and exploring every detail of the other's mouth.

During this long passionate kiss that lasts for minutes, Christian sits at the end of the bed stroking while watching the beauty unfold before him. After a few more moments he slides off the bed and gets behind Sarah, lightly moving her onto her hands and knees but allowing her to continue kissing.

Sarah barely noticing anything outside of the kiss, all of a sudden feels a sudden pressure against her ass. Realizing what is happening she relaxes her mind and body allowing entry to her ass to continue without force. She breaks the kiss and licks down Travis's chest and rests her head in his lap. Head down, back arched as Christian starts to increase the depth of his penetrations to where the magical sounds of hips smacking into ass and thighs is heard once more.

Travis can feel the rocking motion in the kiss long before Sarah breaks it, and he imagines what Christian is now doing as well. When this kiss is broken, he sees just as he thought, Christian fucking Sarah from behind. What he didn't expect was that he was fucking her ass, and Sarah seemed to be loving it.

Travis looked down into Sarah's face reading her moans and lip biting as pure enjoyment. She moves with cobra speed as her mouth locks onto Travis's cock as if it was stuck and never letting go. Her head bobbing up and down on his shaft at a feverish pace. Never has Travis seen or felt a blowjob done as a pure action of love and as meaningful as sex itself. Sarah's head starts gliding up and down slower as Christian starts some slow deep pumps.

Christian feeling Sarah's tight ass around his cock as it glides in comfortably, quickly gets close to cumming a few times causing him to change pace. It is during one of these slower deep poundings that he knows he will not be able to hold it back any longer. He pumps as hard and deep as he can forcing loud moans from Sarah muffled by the cock in her mouth. Right before he releases he pulls out and spurts all over her ass and lower back. Christian then promptly sits, back against the bed and watches Sarah and Travis continue.

Sarah feeling Christian's cum shooting warm all over her ass and back brings a hunger to her mouth that is uncontrollable. "Mmmmm, I need cum in my mouth, Travis's cum is amazing. I love the feel of it shooting hard against the back of my throat, the taste, the quantity. Mmmm" thought Sarah.

Travis eyes closed and enjoying this more then he thought possible notices the slower pace of Sarah's sucking. He opens his eyes, and sees Christian sitting against the bed, he looks down at Sarah who is already looking at him, as if asking for permission to continue. They lock eyes and she starts sucking slowly all the way up flicking the head of his cock with her tongue, then down deep onto his cock. She quickly notices that will not take long for her to get our hidden treasure. She continues with this method, making sure to give proper attention to the tip of the cock, even probing his cockhole with her tongue tasting his pre cum.

Travis couldn't hold much longer, his hands grab tight onto the railing, arms flexing, body clenching, he releases into Sarah's mouth. The initial squirt hits like a bullet, and prepared as you can be, the initial burst leaves some cum spilling out the side of Sarah's mouth. She keeps Travis's cock in her mouth jerking him off more into her mouth. Sucking his tip and tongue probing near the source of his juices to get every drop. When completed she collapses in his lap, knees weak, she just lays there. All three panting covered in sweat, juices and cum.

Being the most recovered Christian breaks the silence... "So, does anyone need a shower raise your hand." No one moves, after a brief pause every starts laughing and giggling.