Twisted in 24 Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to accompany Nina on her walk, and suitably dressed this time I see?" He smirked eyeing my figure with that same satisfied expression still on his face.

"Yes sir." I whispered feeling like I was either going to cum or be sick when I saw held in his hands a collar identical to Nina's. "Thank you sir."

He saw the direction of my gaze and smiled easily saying. "Sir is such a mouthful." Placing the collar on the roof of the car he easily picked up my rucksack and said tossing it on the back seat. "Wouldn't you rather call me Master?"

Unable to speak I nodded.

"That you came back tells me you want this," he dangled the collar from his fingers, "And what it symbolises. Don't you girl?"

It was the first time he called me girl, and he smiled as it hit home behind by eyes.

I nodded again, half croaking a, "Yes sir."

His eyes were steady and he must have been able to read the gut twisting desire that was coursing through me as he stated. "If you take my collar you must understand and accept, that I will own you body and mind, only my desires matter. You will behave, dress and even think as I wish regardless of how you feel until I am ready to remove it from you."

With his face filling with expectation Master William captured my eyes and said enticingly. "All you have to do is ask? All it takes is two clicks and then you can call me Master, just like Nina does?" His eyes bored into mine like laser beams, "I know you know you want to... You're just like Nina was a confused wannabe bitchboy slut, and not fit to live as a man!" His words were like punches as he growled impatiently. "Tell me what you are?"

"Yes," The words choked in my throat as I tried to force them back feeling like a passenger in my own body as I said in a rush. "Master. I. I'm... A wannabe bitchboy slut..." I was stumbling over my words, but I could see only instance in his expression. "And, and I'm not fit to be a man Master."

"No your not!" He laughed, "But you will make a prefect addition to my household," and with astonishing suddenness he grabbed hold of my hair and yanked my head forward until the collar was inches from my eyes. "Take a good look bitchboy, because next time you see it will be in the mirror!" Twisting my head down, he slid the collar about my neck and pushed the halves together with a loud and very final click....

Nina's foot nudged me ever so silently, and in a horse whispered tone I said. "Thank you Master."

The hand that untangled from my hair, patted my head almost tenderly as he said, "I considered Rikki as a suitable name, but on reflection it's far too masculine for the likes of you. Therefore I have decided to name you Tania."

"Thank you Master." I said in a shaky tone.

"For what?" Master William said with a confident smile. "Tania?"

"F... For," I tumbled unable to find the right words, "Master." I blushed.

He laughed and thrust his groin in my face. "Kiss your Master good morning Tania!"

He kept his hands away from my head and chuckled lightly as I lent forward and kissed the front of his pants.

"Good girl! We'll make it official later!" He said with a smirk in his eyes, adding as he clipped a leash to my collar. "And you are?"

"T. Tania Master." I was stumbling over the words as he attached Nina's leash. "My name is Tania Master." The sun was just high enough that I could see my shadow, and the outline of the leash he held me on. It sent my mind into turmoil. "What had I done?"

I knew nothing about the man who now believed he was my Master, other than he took a boy/girl for a walk on a leash, which was not a reassuring thought as he seemed hell bent on making me the same. Even worse was that my tiny bikini bottoms did to little to contain the evidence of how much I wanted to be in this humiliating place! My train of anxious thought was halted when he tugged my leash and said with an amused chortle in his voice. "Bitches! Heel!"

Giving my hand a squeeze Nina and I walked hand in hand behind him. The wave of comradeship I felt from her even managed to ease some of the disquiet that my doubts and fear were generating. The question jumped in and out of my mind just how long was this going to go on for? Why hadn't I asked that before he stuck this collar on me? Then I would look at him, striding along as if he owned the place and feel Nina's reassuring squeezes and the questions just faded out again. What was wrong with me, alone in my thoughts I questioned? Yet the moment I they brought me to thinking about him, such questions became meaningless.

Instead of the trunks and top he was wearing the previous evening. Master William was more suitability dressed for the time of day, in light designer jogging bottoms, trainers and sports shirt. If it there had been a pair of dogs on the end of his leashes he could have been Bob Normal out for a morning walk.

Again quizzing me on what I had planned after my holiday, and my family life. Overwhelmed by the erotic sensation of the collar about my neck, and the rattle of my leash my answers were even less guarded than the previous night. I told him everything he wanted to know and was too inexperienced at the time to recognise that he was confirming what I had already told him. In addition to reassuring himself that no one would be that interested in looking for me he also dryly pointed out that a simple letter to the University I was supposed to attend in the autumn would deal with my only long-term commitment.

It was about a thirty-minute walk. Following the twisting footpath they had been on the previous evening I started to relax. The beach was gorgeous, a wide strip of golden sand about a mile long set at the back of a wide bay overlooked by high Cornish granite cliffs. Along the high tide line were numerous pedal boats, dinghies and Jet Ski's. At the far end were a large beach bar and shop, and the sight of people moving on its veranda sent my anxiety levels flying again! People could see me.

I had no illusions about what I looked like. I was a hairy-legged lad, wearing a girl's bikini and a metal collar being led on a leash... Every step made me wish the world would just open up and swallow me as we walked along the path above and eventually back towards the car park.

Once he was satisfied that he knew all he needed to know about my life he started to probe in to my sexual experience or lack of it. "I don't believe it a virgin!" He laughed when I admitted my sexual experience was limited to masturbation, and as we passed through a gate on the way back his finger goosed my bum as he said. "Virgin here as well?"

"Yes Master!" I whispered blushing feeling Nina giving my hand a compassionate squeeze as he laughed.

"Not for much longer!"

His words scared me, and I almost wet my self when he said. "This will do! Nina camera," thinking that he was going to bugger me there and then! My fears were dumb founded though as what he really was interested in was a few pictures.

"Okay then girls," He said checking the battery charge. "Arms about each other waists, with a hand down the front of the others bikini."

Nina gave me a quick wink, which calmed my nerves as we got into the requested pose, cradling each other's genitals.

"Perfect!" Master William said snapping away, calling. "Nice slutty come fuck me smiles girls!" After may be twenty different poses together, he took a sequence of me, front view, side view, rear view and one face shot. It was fun and if it was not for the cold band of metal about my neck I could have forgotten the situation, I had willingly stepped into.

Suddenly he passed the camera to Nina and said clicking his fingers "Tania."

With a smile of anticipation on his face he undid his pants and flopped his flaccid hairy cock out. It was only inches in front of my face when his hand twisted into hair and a further twist brought my head up to look him in the eyes and see the satisfied expression that had been there so far had gone, replaced by a hungry domineering light that chilled me to the bone as he said. "Breakfast time Tania."

I knew what he wanted me to do! For a long moment our eyes were locked together and then his will prevailed. Although my mind was shrieking "NO!" I started to kiss and lick his stiffing cock aware of Nina snapping away with the camera.

It tasted odd, musky and smelt faintly of urine but with his hand still firmly wrapped in my hair I had little option but to continue, and it did feel very exciting as he started to stiffen under my lips.

"Master likes long laps up the underside Tania." Nina giggled into my ear, "Ease your tongue into the triangular sweet spot beneath the head..." Her fingernails were teasing my bikini-covered cock. "That's it..." She encouraged snapping a close up "Now let him slide in your mouth...."

God I was turned on, it felt awesome as Master William fed me his cock. Nina's innuendo laced instructions and occasional sensual caresses sent me into a world of uninhibited sexual desire. The cock pumping in my mouth was the most exciting thing I had ever felt and as I started to suck, and tease it with my tongue putting Nina's teaching into practice hearing her giggle.

"Tania you're a sister cocksucker like me!"

I was near cumming, and her words made me gasped, which sucked Master's cock down my throat. I was sucking a cock, which made me a cocksucker! Oh my god what was doing?"

"Yeah!" Master panted, "Throat me bitch!" His breathing was ragged and as he started jerking in and out I felt the contractions in his cock, just a split second before the first jet of hot cum flew down my neck. It tasted strange, salty and metallic, each spasm of his cock filling my mouth with more.

"Don't waste any sis!" Nina encouraged, "Just drink down our Masters wonderful cum... After all?" She laughed, "It's all we are allowed before midday."

I should have hated this, but I did not and when Master William said panting a little.

"Tania! You are a born cocksucker!"

I actually felt a buzz of pride as I knelt there with his cock still in my mouth. With a gentle swipe on my head he laughed. "You may clean me up bitch."

Trying to recall what Nina had done the night before I licked him clean and then licked my fingers before fastening his trousers back up. Unsure of what to do once I was finished I knelt back on my heels and hung my head. All I could taste was his essence and I felt myself suddenly burning with embarrassment when I realised what I had done.

With a tug and a grunted, "Heel." Master William snapped his fingers and nearly pulled me off my feet as he set a fierce pace back to his car. Pausing only for a piss, where he made me perform the like Nina did the night before. I found this a far more humiliating act to perform than giving him a blowjob and I am sure Master William read it in my face because he had to pick then to mention.

"I'll see about getting you nice pair of knockers to fill that bikini Tania and your appearance leaves a lot to be desired." Although he was smiling broadly enjoying watching me lick my fingers, there was menacing aspect to his look that should have set alarms ringing in my head.

"In both of you." He instructed once we returned to his car. "Nina sort Tania out enough so that she won't embarrass us.

Holding her finger to her lips Nina produced a make up kit and using only a little mascara and lipstick did my face to match hers. My hair was hidden under a floppy cap, and after stuffing my bikini cups with cotton wool she pulled a light button up pink summer dress about my body.

"Adequate!" Master William said dismissively but actually looking pleased, twisting the rear view mirror so I could not see what I looked like.

Nina kept a firm grip on my hand, and now suddenly sat in the back of his car I began to have serious second thoughts... My legs sticking out from under a pink dress as I sat facing her looked wrong. It all felt wrong and blushing with mounting apprehension I regarded the pink flip-flops on my feet and wondered what next as we pulled up outside an imposing Victorian building?

If I had know that with in ten minutes of entering I would be back in the car looking at a official document that legally changed my name to Tania Masters I would probably started screaming. It all happened so quickly with out any ado we were whisked into a large office containing a three people.

"Sign there?" Master William said tapping the foot of a form. One look was all it took from him to quell my questions. "Again," He pointed to the next one. Four times I signed my name on different papers feeling his hand giving my bum a lingering caressing pat as I signed my name where he indicated, never guessing that I was giving my old life away.

"Excellent Tania." He boomed cheerfully, "Nina, take your sister back to the car. I have to discuss a few business matters that will only confuse you." There was a large dollop of amused teasing as he added. "And for gods sakes girls, please don't mess my car up."

"Okay?" Nina said with a bright air headed smile, and grabbing hold of my arm pulling me away with excited giddiness.

Her sudden lack of submissiveness startled me enough for her to get me out of the place, before I said anything stupid. The crowded streets sent my heart racing, and sure that some one was going to shout 'Look at the ugly drag queen' I almost jumped in to the car.

Alone at last with Nina I half hoped to get some answers to the questions that were burning about my mind, but all she chattered about was how nice it was to have a sister, regaling me plans of girly things we would be doing.

"You'll love Wendy Tani. She's our hairdresser, and because of you. I get to go twice this week." She was hopping up and down on the car seat and clapping her hands together in a really girlish way, which made me wonder how long she had been with Master William, because she was so dam convincing!

"Ahem!" Masters voice said, "Girls behave."

Immediately Nina's giddy girlish excitement halted as he slipped into the car and said tossing me a copy of the papers I had signed. "There you go Tania, told you I'd sort out your name."

Written on the top was declaration of deed-pole, and my eyes went wide as I read.

I Richard Dell do here by officially change my name to Tania Masters. I also avow that as of this time all my personal documentation and identification shall reflect my new identity.

I sign this here, in the presence of these witnesses on this date.

The next sheet was a copy of a document that handed Master William control of my life.

I agree accept that I due to my gender issues am no longer able to make important decisions for myself. There fore I agree and accept that Mr William David Masters shall have power of attorney until a time he deems me mentally capable.

I sign this here, in the presence of these witnesses on this date.

Underneath was my signature followed by four other names, over that was stamped an official looking Cornwall County seal containing the date and time.

Master William's eyes captured mine as I looked up from the document quelling the questioning why on my lips. "I told you that your former name was not suitable. Once you agreed to me collaring you I decided to sort that technicality out, and since you're Nina's sister whose mine, her surname." His laughter was a little mocking as he added. "Like yours from now on is mine."

Oh my god what had I done?

The end.

12