Twisted in the Middle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin lay down on the bed, and I straddled him. He began to slowly fuck my pussy, steadily increasing his tempo. It was hard for me to keep from cumming in anticipation of what was about to happen. I looked behind me and saw Michael was putting lube on his cock. He then put some on his finger and spread it around my other hole. I kept my butt still, as Justin continued to go in and out.

Michael inserted his lubed finger, making sure I was ready. He got on the bed, and got in between Brett and my legs, and Justin buried his cock all the way in and stopped pumping. Dave rubbed the head of his cock around my hole, teasing me.

"Put it in..." I begged.

He slowly pushed his big head in, and my world changed. Inch by inch, he worked his shaft all the way in. I had never felt so filled before, physically and spiritually. Then they both slowly began to pump me back and forth.

When Michael stroked back, Brett would stroke in, working my body in perfect unison. When Michael began to kiss the back of my neck, I started cumming. I was still being racked by orgasms when they both exploded in me. The experience was transcendent. I spent the night in between both of them.

In the morning, I made them breakfast. I wanted more of what they gave me last night, but they both had to work on papers, and had to leave. I made them promise me that we would get together again. I got a call from Kyle later that day. He told me about his weekend with the girl from work. If his intent was to make me jealous, it didn't work. My escapade paled anything he did with this bimbo from work.

"I had some fun this weekend too." I confessed.

"Really? Tell me all about it."

I told him about my new experience, and that I was probably hooked, liked a crack addict. He said that if that was the case, then maybe he could set something up with some of his friends.

"Really? You would do that for me?"

"Sure...now, how many are you thinking of?"

I had only been talking about two guys at the same time, but Kyle's question about how many sent a shiver of excitement down my spine. He was talking about a gang-bang.

"Well God...I don't know...."

"How about five? I think I could get five of my friends to have a little private party, especially after I show them a picture of you."

"You want me to fuck five guys at the same time? That's disgusting...."

"Don't play that shit with me, I know how horny you are, you know you want to do it, unless your scared!"

"Have you ever seen me scared to do anything sexual? Do I need to remind you about fucking an absolute stranger in the Laundromat? I just don't want to get hurt."

"Absolutely. We'll have a safety word, and if anybody gets out of control, I will throw them out."

"You mean you're not going to participate?"

"No, I'll be strictly an observer. Now, here's my price for this little orgy. You have to let me film the action."

Now for some advice to all the young women out there. If a guy wants to film you having sex and says it will only be for his use...HE'S LYING! The thought of a gang-bang had shut-off my good sense button, and I agreed to his price. It would turn out to be the biggest mistake of my life.

It seems like I had some kind of premonition about the consequences of what I was about to do. Beneath the excitement and anticipation, ther was a sense that I was about to go too far. But my lust won out over any dread, and I began to get very excited by the prospect of what was about to go down. Kyle called me later that week and said it was all set for next Saturday, and that he would get a room at the Sheraton for our little party.

I went shopping to find some sexy things to wear to the event. I found a really hot short sleeve t-shirt dress that said 'party girl' on it, which I thought was very appropriate. I went home and tried it on. It came to just below my butt, and it looked really hot. I think the boys will like it.

The big day finally arrived. I checked in the hotel at about 5 pm. It had already been paid for. Kyle called and said they would all arrive at about seven. I spent the next two hours primping, trying to ignore the butterflies in my stomach. I turned the heat up in the room to as high as it would go.

It was getting close to seven, and I noticed my nipples were very visible through my outfit. There was a knock on the door, and I knew it was too late to back out now. I let everyone in. As promised, there were five gentlemen (and Kyle!). There were two black guys, the other three were white.

They looked to range in age from my age, early twenties, to fortyish, and all were nice looking. Kyle introduced me to everyone, and pleasantries were exchanged. Everyone was all smiles, and I could feel their eyes checking me out. Everyone sat down. There were a couple of couches and an ottoman. I sat cross-legged on the bed.

"So...have any of you done anything like this before?"

Everybody shook their heads.

"Well, then I guess this will be first for all of us."

Nervous laughter. I could see everyone was wanting to do this, but nobody knew how to get it started. I could see that I would have to initiate this thing. I got up off the bed and began to slowly strut around in front of the guys.

"So, Kyle showed you a picture of me? And you liked it?"

They all nodded or said yes.

"Well, so...you want to see more?."

More agreement. I raised the back of my shirt high enough to bare my ass.

"Do you like it?"

They did.

"Show us your pussy!"

I did, and then just pulled the damn thing all the way off. This was so wrong, so bad, so sexy. I definitely had their attention now. I sat down on the couch between two guys, putting my hands on both of their knees. I looked into the eyes of the black guy next to me.

"I guess you get the first kiss." I leaned over and our lips met. That was all it took, they swarmed me. I felt hands all over me, exploring my inner thighs and tits, as I continued to kiss. Fingers began to enter me, and I moistened up in response.

I looked up and there was a stiff cock pointing at me. Attracted to it like a magnet, I slipped off the couch and got on my knees, taking the first cock of many into my mouth. When I opened my eyes again, I was surrounded by five stiffies. I worked my way around the circle, using my hands as well as my mouth.

Now, if you couldn't already tell, let me make it clear; I love giving head, I love the musky taste of cock, and now I had five to taste. My saliva began to drip from their manhoods onto my torso.

It was time to turn things up a notch "I want you guys to fuck my mouth..."

They each took turns, one standing behind holding my head me while another gave my mouth about 100 good strokes. They each did this. When the youngest guy did me, I could taste precum, and knew he was getting close, so I stopped. I climbed onto the ottoman on my hands and knees. I took the younger black guy in my mouth again, raising my ass and spreading my legs, my clit aching with anticipation.

They got the hint, and started to fuck my eager pussy. After everyone had a chance to fuck me doggy style, someone picked me up and lay me on my back on the bed. I spread wide so the fucking could resume. Another guy got on the bed and straddled himself over my face so I could suck his balls.

Everyone had a go at me like this. When the youngest guy started to fuck me, I could tell by the look on his face that he was about to cum. After some furious pumping, he pulled out and blew all over my tits.

The other guys howled with laughter.

"Looks like we got a two pump chump!"

"Go stand in the corner and watch, junior. We'll show you how it's really done."

They rolled me onto a guy laying on his back, as another got behind me. I lowered myself onto his pole. Then I felt a swollen head insistently trying to enter my back door. That's when the double dicking began, and I blacked out.

And now back to the present, in a motel room where 5 men had just fucked me silly. I was awakened by a hand on my thigh. I opened my eyes and saw one of my lovers was hard again. I was drained, but if he wanted to fuck again, I was down with it. Too tired to do much else, I just lay on my back and spread my legs for him.

He fucked me till he came inside my pussy. When he got off, I saw one of the black guys was also erect. As soon as the first guy stepped back, he grabbed my ankles and slid his cock in my sloppy hole. I put my feet on his chest as he pumped away.

I turned my head to the left and saw Kyle continuing to film the proceedings. #2 came inside me too. Before I could even get up, the next one roughly turned me over onto my stomach. He reached under my hips, raising them off the bed, and began to fuck me doggy style. It was like an assembly line, and I was nothing more than a semen receptacle at this point, and I didn't mind at all.

I was totally compliant to what they wanted. After number three came, I was literally oozing. The second black guy stuck his in next, continuing in the doggy position. He blew his load, adding to the sticky mess inside me. Finally, the last one rolled me onto my back. He didn't seem to mind sticking his cock in my filthy cunt. He was the youngest one, the one who had cum first before.

"Hi...looks like your going to last a little longer this time.." I said as he pumped me. He nodded with a smile.

He too, came inside.

As soon as he was done, I noticed some of the guys were waiting to get in the shower. I really wanted to get in, as I had dried come all over me and was oozing from every hole. I stunk like sweat and sex.

"Scuse me guys, but ladies first." I said as I started to go in the bathroom.

One of them roughly grabbed my ponytail and yanked me back.

"Bullshit, sluts go last." He growled.

Not understanding why they were acting this way, I just sat on the edge of the bed, waiting my turn. When I tried to join their idle conversation, they just ignored me. I couldn't understand why they were being so mean to me. I looked over at Kyle, and he was concentrating on the video he had shot.

They left, one by one, and I was finally able to get in the shower. Even Kyle was gone when I got out. The room was trashed, and I felt sorry for the maids. I got dressed and went home by myself. It was such a strange feeling. An hour ago, I felt so wanted, the center of attention, the center of the universe, completely filled and satisfied. And yet now, I felt totally alone, empty, and used.

Thursday was the worst day of my life, for two reasons. By now I was over three weeks late on my period. The test confirmed my worst fears. I was pregnant, which was impossible, I was religious about taking my birth control. What the hell was going on. And if I really was pregnant, I had no idea who the father was.

I had been with nine men in the last month, and I only knew the last name of one, Kyle, and I didn't even know the first names of five of them. The gravity of my actions hit me like a ton of bricks. As I went through the motions of attending class, I could hardly pay attention. I was in my Psych class when the instructor gave me a note from the Dean, requesting my immediate presence in his office.

"Come in and sit down ." He tersely ordered.

The assistant Dean and the president of the student body were also there. The Dean turned on his TV and inserted a disc. There in high definitionr, on a 48 inch screen, was me getting gang-banged by five men. The video Kyle made was now probably viral.

"As you can probably guess, this behavior is not even remotely acceptable for a student at this institution. This shows that you have no morals whatsoever. You are hereby expelled. Security will arrive shortly to escort you off the campus. If you are seen on school property, you will be arrested for trespassing and solicitation . "

I left, tears streaming down my face. They continued to watch the video after I left the room, and I could hear them laughing. I sobbed as I was walked off campus. I was utterly humiliated I felt like my world was ending, and that I had been betrayed by everybody I knew, Kyle in particular. I went home and tried to compose myself, and get ready for work. Before I got dressed the phone rang

"Nikki, this is Delia." It was my boss at Neiman Marcus. A sense of dread spread through me.

"The store manager received a very explicit CD this morning. It had scenes of you in some...well, very compromised positions."

She proceeded to tell me that my services were no longer needed.

A sneaking suspicion entered my head, and I checked my birth control pills. I opened the case of Ortho-Novum, and looked at them closely. There was no letter on them. My pills had been replaced by placebos. The only person who could have done this was Kyle. Obviously, he posted the gangbang video too. Shaking with rage and pain, I called him

I sobbed, chocking with tears "Why....you fucking bastard...."

"Hey, don't take it personal, it was just business. Your mom wanted to take you down a peg or two, and she offered me quite a wad."

My mom had walked in on me and Ben, her ex-husband, while we were going at it. I knew she was going to get back at me somehow. She was crazy and vengeful, and it looked like she had been plotting this for a while.

"By the way...your mom is kinda hot...you and her and I ought to get together.."

"Go to hell, you bastard!"

My life definitely took a downward spiral after that day. The bad part was, I knew it was pretty much all my fault. After a couple months, my money ran out, and I ended up getting evicted. I stayed with my old girlfriend Taryn and her fiancé for a few weeks, but I knew I would have to go somewhere soon, as her fiancé knew what kind of relationship we used to have, and wasn't comfortable with me there.

I was also becoming very obviously pregnant. I had decided I was going to keep this baby, no matter how hard my life became. I knew there was just one last chance for me. I knew I had to go back to my first lover, Ben. I didn't want to call him, I just wanted to go to him, to lose myself in his big, protective arms. I borrowed enough money for a bus ticket to Salt Lake City.

My heart was aching as I knocked on his door. What if he had another girl here? I knew there were other women in his life besides me. He knew how promiscuous I was, what if he didn't want me? Before I could come up with any more doubts, the door opened. He seemed shocked to see me.

"Nikki!"

For the longest second in my life he looked at me. His eyes went to my swollen belly. Then he took me in his arms. I knew I was home.

Ben married me two months later. Four months after that, I gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Ben took him as if he were his own, and life is good. My crazy sex drive almost ruined me, but the man I always loved, and who always loved me, saved me. I thank God every day for him. And yet, as good as life is, and knowing the dangers of being a nymphomaniac, there are still urges, and an itch that never seems to get scratched...

12