Twisted Life

Story Info
My stepfather introduced me to a wonderful, new world.
5.2k words
4.37
63.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You might say I'm a bit twisted. You might also say that I'm just a liberated soul, a sexual adventurer. I've been called a slut, a tramp, and a trollop. I've been called a whore, but that is really inaccurate. If we meet somewhere, and I take you buy the hand, we go back to my place, and I let you fuck me, it's not because I'm trying to get anything, I just want to feel you inside of me. I'm sure that if I had been born in the sixteenth century, I would've been burned as a witch.

My list of perversions is long, especially for someone who is only 27 years old. Most women hit their peak of sexual appetite in their mid to late thirties. I seem to have got there early. I have had sex with total strangers. I once had sex with two men at the same time. The feeling of being between two sets of strong arms was amazing. I'm very curious about what it would be like to be with three or four men at once. I have had sex with women, and the feeling of their tongues on my pussy was transcendent. I once rewarded a stranger for helping me with a flat tire by giving him a blowjob on the side of the road. My ex-husband used to photograph me having sex with other men, and I loved him all the more for it. I love being filmed, but I could never be a porn star because I abhor the idea of sex as a business.

Despite my bad behavior, I was really a late bloomer. I remained virginal till my eighteenth year, despite the repeated attempts of several dozen high school boys to get into my panties. I guess you could say that I am attractive. I'm 5'4", 129 lbs, and very blonde, with my hair going down to the middle of my back, and I usually keep it in a ponytail. I don't need much make up, and have been told I have innocent eyes, whatever that means. I have fairly big tits which have so far stayed perky, and I'm hoping they stay that way for a long time. I'm fit with a flat tummy, but with I've also inherited those curvy hips and ample ass that my mother had. In fact, my ass had always been like a target for boys in school. Their heat-seeking missiles were just drawn to it. I was always getting a slap here, a rub there. But despite it all, I remained a good girl, at least till my eighteenth summer.

We had just moved to Texas. My stepdad had been married to my mom for about four years by then, and the marriage was not good. My mom has always been a very difficult woman, but my stepdad did his best. He had been with us for seven years, and had always been very good to us. He was far more of a real father to me than my real dad. I felt very comfortable with him, and would confide in him before ever going to my mom.

We had moved to Texas in June. By August, the heat was incredible. The house we were staying at had a faulty AC system. It would freeze up at about two in the afternoon every day, so you would have to go without for a couple of hours until it thawed. I called that time of day the sweating hours. The only defense was to wear as little clothing as possible. I was bored stiff one Saturday during the sweating hours and stumbled into the living room. Mom worked Saturdays, so it was just me and my stepdad. He was sitting on the couch, shirtless with shorts on, trying to stay cool. He was reading a book. I was in shorts and a bikini top, and still sweating. I sat down on his knee, like I had innocently done a hundred times before. My whole life was about to change.

You have to understand, when I say that I had never had sex to that point, I mean I had never even pleasured myself. I knew what sex was, and had at times experienced a kind of aching need in my crotch, but that was about the extent of it. As I sat on his knee, my hips began to almost imperceptibly move back and forth. I put my hands on his knee to steady myself as I began to grind harder. I don't know what came over me. I couldn't stop, it felt so good. When I came for the first time in my life, I thought I was going to pass out. I know he could feel my pussy contracting on his leg as the spasm of orgasms swept through me. After I came, I just sat there on his knee, staring forward, to embarrassed to look at him or say anything. I had soaked through my shorts, and I knew his leg was wet from me.

"Did that feel good?" he finally asked.

I turned around and looked at him.

"I'm sorry, this is so embarrassing...I don't know what happened."

"Hey, its okay, everyone does it sometimes...it's just a natural thing."

I got up and quickly walked to my room. I peeled off my wet shorts and panties and lay down on the bed naked, trying to make sense of what had just happened. I wrestled with conflicting feelings of shame and joy . I wanted to talk to someone about it. Since we had just moved here, I hadn't any close friends to talk to, and my mother was definitely out of the question. I got dressed and sat next to Ben on the couch. We talked about what happened. He told me there was nothing wrong with what happened, and that I should do it more. He explained that it was a great way to relieve stress. He really was a great guy, and I realized that my feelings for him were evolving from one of step-dad to something else. I know some will say that what was happening was wrong, but I don't believe it was.

Next Saturday rolled around, and it was even hotter than before. Ben suggested that we go down to the river for a swim. There was an area in San Marcos that had a nice sand beach right on the river. As I was getting ready, I found a bikini I had bought a few weeks ago. It was really tiny,a Tonga, not quite a string bikini, but still small. I knew my mom would never let me go out in it, but it would be nice for tanning in the backyard. I decided to wear it today. I threw a sun dress on over it, and we headed out. We talked about a lot of things on the way. I knew my mom and him had fought earlier in the week, and things weren't going well. He told me that the only thing keeping him with her was his concern of what would happen to me if he left.

We got to the river. It was pretty crowded because of the heat. When I pulled my dress off, I saw his eyes take me in before quickly looking away.

"Do you like it?" I asked him.

"Uh...yeah, it's very nice, kinda small though..."

"Well, I can put my dress back on if you think its too much."

"No, leave it on it looks great, and I know you probably enjoy the looks you are getting."

I did notice a lot of guys, and even some girls staring at me. It made me feel good, and I started to get that warm feeling between my legs again. We played in the water for a while, splashing and swimming. I decided to get some sun. Ben said he was going to go for a walk because he thought I probably didn't want some old guy hanging out with me. I told him I liked his company, but he left anyway. After laying on my back for a while, I rolled over onto my stomach. I noticed a group of boys eyeing me, but too shy to do anything about it. I undid my bra strap, knowing that would get them even more heated up. Finally, the bravest one came over and sat next to me. He told me his name was Raul and asked if I needed any lotion applied to my back.

"ooh, that would be nice." I purred.

He slowly rubbed oil into my skin. It felt wonderful, and was getting me as hot as it was getting him. He even brushed his hands against the sides of my boobs a couple times. I imagined it was Ben's hands, and got even more hornier. Ben came back, and Raul left. I had an overwhelming urge to repeat that feeling I experienced last Saturday.

"Cmon, let's go back to the house." I said.

When we got back, I plopped down on the couch next to Ben. We were both already in a sheen of sweat due to the heat of the house. I asked if he would mind if I sat on his knee again.

"No, if you want to, go ahead."

Still just in my bikini, I straddled his leg, and slowly began to rock back and forth. I wrapped one arm around my hair, as my other hand started to rub one of my breasts. He put his hands around my waist, and leaned forward and kissed the back of my neck. Getting even hotter, I undid my top and let it fall to the floor. One of his hands came up and began to explore my breast. I was breathing even heavier as his fingers played with my nipples. I let out a gasp as I came. His hands came off me, and I got off and sat back down next to him.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Don't you see what we're doing is wrong? Your mom would kill me."

"She doesn't ever have to find out. I want you to show me more!" I implored.

"No, you should be learning these things from boys your own age."

"But I want you to show me!"

He got up and went out back. I was sitting in the front room in just a pair of bikini bottoms, mad at Ben, mad at myself, and not even knowing why. I had felt totally comfortable being nearly nude in front of him. I know he had seen me naked before, just glimpses, not staring or anything. It was just something that happened when you lived in a house with other people. I had never seen him naked , but I did notice a big bulge in the front of his pants when he got up to leave the room.

The next week dragged on. One evening Ben was taking a shower after he got home from work. Mom was downstairs making supper. I tiptoed across the hall and snuck into the bathroom. I could see him through a gap in the shower curtain. He was pulling on his dick. It was big, and looked very hard too. I'm not saying I was an expert or had seen a lot of penises, but I had seen some in dirty books and those pop-up sex ads that you sometimes get on the computer. He turned around and saw me. His hand came off his cock and he quickly turned his back to me.

"Nikki, what the hell are you doing in here? Get out!" he stammered.

"What were you just doing in there?" I teased.

"Never mind, just get out before your mom hears us!"

Finally, Saturday rolled around. The AC was off, I was sweating, and I was ready to play. I had been doing sit-ups and push-ups in my room, and my tee-shirt was soaked with sweat, my tits totally exposed through the fabric. I had a pair of tiny panties on when I strolled out to the living room. Ben looked up and his eyes grew wide when he saw me.

"Oh my God Nikki, what are you doing?"

I sat down next to him.

"What were you doing in the shower the other night?"

Silence. My hand went to his knee.

"Were you thinking about my pussy rubbing on your leg? Were you thinking about how my tits felt?"

"Yes. Okay, I admit it. I can't keep from thinking about you, but it's wrong. As bad as I want to, I will not take this any further. It has to stop."

"Why? We're not doing anything wrong. You told me I should masturbate to relieve stress. You don't have to have sex with me. I just want you to show me things."

I took his face in my hands and locked my lips on his. My tongue pried at his teeth, and finally his mouth opened to me. Our tongues danced with each other, and his hands went around my waist.

" Okay, I will show you everything I can, but it can't ever go any further."

I jumped up and clapped my hands.

"Goody! Now tell me, what do you think of my body. Honestly."

" Oh...your body, and your face, hair, skin....you're so beautiful."

"You haven't even really seen me naked, so how do you know?"

" Well, show me then."

I complied, slipping out of my wet t-shirt and panties. The look in his eyes gave me all the confidence I needed.

" Do you think I should shave it? I know a lot of girls do."

There was a very small tuft of fine blonde hair right above my slit, but it was bare everywhere else.

He assured me that it was just fine as is.

"Now, you should start by slowly rubbing your tits."

I did as he asked. Soon my nipples were sticking out. He told me to roll them between my fingers. Then he instructed me to move my other hand between my legs. I was beginning to get that warm feeling throughout my entire body.

"Okay, now sit in the recliner over there, and spread your legs as wide as you can. "

He came over and sat on the floor in front of me. He had me slowly rub my pussy up and down. I was starting to get very wet.

"Now, I want you to focus on your clit."

"Can you show me where it is?" I asked. He leaned forward and started to gently finger the area right above my hole. It felt amazing, and I sighed heavily.

"Can you keep going with your fingers....it feels so much better than mine..."

He started to play with my clit with one hand, while he slipped a finger inside with his other hand. There was a slight pop, a a little sting, but that quickly melted away into pleasure. He was going in and out slowly at first, but steadily increasing his tempo. I was getting close to cumming.

"Please put another one in...." I begged.

It was so tight, he could barely get it in, but my juices were flowing, so it lubed right up. I hiked my foot up on the armrest in order to give him deeper access. .I moaned as his finger fucking became more furious. Then he leaned forward and began kissing the inside of my thighs, working his way higher until his lips were on my snatch. He made circles with his tongue around my clit, and then would lightly flick it, sending a jolt of pleasure through my body and making me squeal with delight. The insides of my thighs were drenched with my juices, and so was his face, as he continued to work me over with his tongue and fingers. I could feel a volcano of an orgasm about to erupt. When I came, a small jet of liquid shot out of me and covered Ben's face. He looked as shocked as I was, then we both began to laugh. It was amazing! I guess that is what is known as squirting. The look on his face changed to one of guilt, and he quickly got up and went to his room.

"Wait...." I begged. I didn't want this to end. I could see the massive erection trapped in his shorts when he got up, and I wanted to make him feel as good as he had just made me. But he was gone.

It was Wednesday evening, and I wanted Saturday to get here so bad I couldn't stand it. Since our last session together, I had masturbated at least twice every day, but I wanted more. I didn't even bother with putting any clothes on if no one was home. My days consisted of playing with myself, laying out naked in the backyard, and playing with myself some more. I was obsessed with the thoughts of Ben, not to mention the bulge I had seen in his shorts after he serviced me. I had just finished playing with myself, and was just lying naked on the bed. Mom was downstairs on the phone, gossiping with her friend. Ben had just got home, and was in the shower again. A little devil must have whispered in my ear. Without getting dressed, I snuck across the hall into the bathroom.

I went in and locked the door behind me.

"Nikki, what the hell..."

"Shut up."

I walked over, threw my arms around his neck, and kissed him deeply. After only a seconds hesitation, his hands were on my waist, and his tongue found mine. The feeling of our naked bodies pressing together, of his skin on my skin, was electric. I could feel his cock starting to raise against my tummy.

"I want to make you feel good, like you made me feel the other day."

"Ok, but we have to be quiet, your mom is downstairs."

His cock was already half erect when I took him in my hand. It felt heavy, like a gun in my hand. I began to slowly stroke him back and forth. After just a few strokes, he was at full attention. It gave me a feeling of power, and I liked it. I got down on my knees in front of him, as I wanted to see it as I worked it. I looked up at him.

"I want to give you head, but I've never done it before."

"Ok, just imagine you're eating a popsicle."

I started by licking his shaft up and down. I loved exploring his manhood, and covered every inch with my tongue. I continued to pump with my hand as I tried to put his balls in my mouth, but they were too big. Once he was covered with my saliva, I put it in my mouth. I could feel him get harder in my mouth as I sucked. I looked up at him and he moaned a little bit when our eyes met.

"Ohh, try to go all the way down on it..." he begged.

It was not going to be easy, but I was more than willing to try. I relaxed my throat, and slowly took him in, inch by inch. I had never had anything so big go down my throat, but I didn't gag. Finally, my lips were at the base of it. When I pulled back off of him, he was covered in a thick coating of saliva. I just held my head still while he went in and out of my mouth. It was like he was fucking my mouth. I could feel it get even harder, and had a tiny taste of something salty. I knew he was about to cum. I had never seen a man cum before, and was fascinated by the thought of it. I took him out of my mouth so I could see it happen. I began pumping him again with my hand. It was pointed right at my face when a jet of white juice squirted out and hit me on the face. I didn't even try to get out of the way as at least six more streams came out. My mouth was open, and some went in. It was salty, but I liked it, and took him back in my mouth to get more.

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. He came up from behind and put his arms around me and kissed the side of my neck.

"Oh God Nikki, I love you."

"I love you too. Look at me, I'm a mess!"

There was cum in my hair, on my cheeks and lips. There was so much it had even dripped down onto my tits. Then we heard mom yelling it was time for dinner. I hastily wiped my face off with a towel and scurried back to my room to get dressed. We met downstairs at the dinner table, trying to not look guilty. Mom looked at me strangely.

"Oh dear, were you out tanning again today? It looks like you have some lotion in your hair."

I tried to behave for the rest of the week. I knew we had taken a big chance in the bathroom the other evening, and if we had been caught by mom, well, it would have been a disaster. So I contented myself with the thought of us alone together on Saturday. I think we were both ready to go all the way. By Friday, I was beside myself in anticipation. When he mentioned at the dinner table that he would have to work overtime on Saturday, I was crushed.

Bored, lonely, and disappointed, I decided to lay out in the yard. At least I could work on my all-over tan. I darken up pretty well, for a blonde anyway. Again not bothering to get dressed, I went out and lay down on the chaise. I heard someone working in the yard next door. We have a wood privacy fence, but it is old and weathered, with lots of gaps and spaces. Laying on my tummy, I looked up and could sense someone looking through. I had met our neighbor briefly, and like most men, he seemed very pleased to meet me. That little devil whispered in my ear again.

I rolled over onto my back, with my legs toward the peeper. I don't know what it is about the hot, Texas sun beating down on my exposed pussy, but it makes me very horny. I got some tanning oil in my hand and began to slowly apply it. I slathered it on my tits, slowly rubbing them and tweaking my nipples. My hands worked their way lower until my whole upper body was covered in a glaze of oil and sweat. Spreading my legs, I squeezed the oil directly from the bottle onto my pussy. I could sense my watcher moving behind the fence. I leaned back in the lounger, raising one leg straight up in the air like a cat, giving him a sweet view as I coated the back of that leg and my ass with oil, and then the other. I thought I heard him sigh a little. By then I was completely covered. I just abandoned myself and began to play with myself. The thought of having an audience made it all that much hotter. By the time I came, I was on my stomach, ass in the air, with my fingers deep inside me. I hope he enjoyed the show, I know I enjoyed giving it. This was my first real taste of exhibitionism, and I really liked it!

Again, the next week dragged on. When passing each other in the hall, Ben and I would give each other funny looks. I knew he wanted the same thing I did. At dinner one night, I nonchalantly asked him if he would have to work on Saturday again, and he said no. My feet found his under the table, and we played footsy right under my mom's nose. As Saturday drew nearer, the anticipation grew. I was so looking forward to going all the way with Ben, and I was pretty sure he felt the same way.

12