Twisted Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday dawned bright and hot, hopefully a portent of things to come. Today I would lose my virginity, I thought to myself. Technically, at least, I was still a virgin. I showered that morning, putting on my favorite perfume, re-braided my pony tail, and slipped into a little pink g-string pair of panties, some daisy dukes, my favorite Hollister half t-shirt, and an ankle bracelet. I didn't think any more clothing would be necessary, as it would all be coming off soon. Ben was sitting in the kitchen downstairs. I asked if he wanted me to make him breakfast, and he said sure. I made quite a show of bending over in front of him as I made his pancakes. We said nothing about sex, but the sexual tension was heavy in the air. Finally, after breakfast, I let the cat out of the bag.

"So Nikki, what have you got in mind today?"

Looking as coy as possible, I stammered," Well, I was uhh.....hoping to get, um...fucked senseless by you."

That was all the invitation he needed. He took me in his arms and kissed me. Our hands began to immediately explore each other as we kissed.

"Cmon." , was all I said as I took him by the hand and led him up the stairs. Before we were even half way up, he pushed me down onto the stairs. Standing behind me with me on my hands and knees, he undid my shorts and slid them down. He began to cover my ass with kisses as he slowly slid my panties off. He knelt lower and put his tongue between my legs. I spread my knees apart and raised my ass up so he could get it in deeper. He alternated between fucking my pussy with his tongue, flicking it on my clit, and probing my asshole with it. These new sensations, one right after the other, made me dizzy with pleasure. After several minutes of this divine experience, he stopped, picked me up in his strong arms, and carried me to the bedroom. He stripped naked, while I sat there watching him, waiting for him to guide me into new realms.

He laid down on the bed.

"Come over here, I want you to straddle my face."

I did as commanded, and soon his tongue was probing me again. Seeing his cock fully erect made me want him in my mouth again, so I leaned forward and began sucking it. We both lay in that position, I believe its what is known as 69, pleasuring each other with our tongues at the same time. I lay down flar against him as he ate and fingered me. Feeling myself about to cum, I sat back up and grinded onto his face. I exploded all over his face. I climbed off of him and giggled.

"So what do you think of someone cumming on Your face?"

"I love it." He growled.

The oral pleasure was fun, but by now we were both ready for the real thing. He had me lay on my back, with my butt at the edge of the bed. I spread my legs, and he rested his cock on my slit. He looked into my eyes, and we locked hands. His cock was so big and hard, and getting ready to go into me for the first time. I smiled at him and he started to enter. Slowly, he got the head in.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?' he asked.

"Ohh no, it feels so good..."

He pushed further in as my muscles relaxed and I got wet all over again. Slowly, inch by inch, he sunk his shaft into my eager, hungry pussy. The feeling was one of total fulfillment. His tempo picked up, as he began to pump. We kissed, one of his hands on my face, the other on my breast. I moved my hips in little circles, matching his thrusts. I was taking to this like a duck to water. The AC was obviously out again, because it was hotter than hell in that room, and we were just adding to the heat. After several minutes of this, he asked, "Do you want to learn some other ways?

"Oh yes!"

He pulled out of me and lay down on the bed.

"Now just straddle me and lower yourself down on it when you're ready."

I did as he said. It felt even bigger like this. I would go up and down on him, then alternate by grinding in circle. I was getting close to cumming.

"This is..called..cowgirl..." he informed me.

"...ohgod....thatsnice...."

My hand went down to rub my clit as I grinded, and I came again, much harder than before. The sheets under us were soaked.

"Let's try another way."

He got up. We were both wet with sweat and love. Not being able to help myself, I dropped down and took him in my mouth. I could taste myself on him. He groaned with pleasure, but pulled back.

"Not yet baby, I want to show you this other way, it's my favorite, it's called doggy style."

I knew what it was, and couldn't wait to try it. He got me on the floor, on my hands and knees. He positioned himself behind me, and slowly entered. He was torturing me by going so slow! I think I surprised him when I backed up onto him so fast. I was not playing around, I wanted it now! He got the hint and began stroking fast and deep.

"Ohh.. baby.. you can...fuck me as hard as...you want to...."

He pulled on my ponytail, and I groaned with pleasure as his hips slapped into mine. He smacked my ass, and the sting just added to the ecstasy. He pushed my head down to the floor, and continued to bang me, my ass in the air. His balls were slapping against my clit, bringing me to yet another orgasm. He came at the same time, I could feel him filling my pussy with his cum. It was a wonderful sensation. I collapsed to the floor, and he collapsed on top of me. We fell asleep like that.

We made love, (or fucked, if you prefer), two more times that day. We just couldn't get enough, and since I was a late bloomer, I was making up for lost time. This would be the way we would spend every Saturday for next five months, till I left for college. It hurt to leave Ben, and our wonderful sex sessions, but truth be told, I was ready to move on to more experiences. Within two months of leaving home, Ben and my mom divorced. I pretty much knew that was going to happen. One day on the phone, when my mom was being particularly cruel to me, I told what Ben and I had done. She hasn't spoke to me since, and I'm just fine with that. I will always have a special place in my heart for that man, for his gently introducing me to the world of sex. He even came and visited me one weekend at the university, and my girlfriend and I had a great time with him, but that is a whole other story!

12