Twisted Little Sister

Story Info
Older sibling is blackmailed and sexually humiliated.
6.2k words
4.1
217.2k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers

Dawn was born nearly ten years after her big sister Trish was born. Almost from the beginning they did not get on. They were from different generations and had different ideas on life, even as children. And that only grew as the years passed. By the time Dawn left home aged 16 they hated the sight of each other and were engaged in a proper family feud.

Trish was a raven haired sensible girl that as oldest was always expected to do the right thing for the family and always did. She settled down and had children at an early age and was a typical housewife and mother. Dawn despised what her sister was and what she represented. Dawn was a wild child, a true rebel, she got piercings, tattoos and got into trouble long before she should have. The police too arrested her on a couple of occasions bringing much shame upon the family. Dawn didn't care, she was all about herself and having fun. She was a stunning girl too, blonde, with the perfect figure, she really could have been a model had she wanted.

The two sisters avoided each other as much as possible,they just had no common ground and each despised the other for what they were. Their last meeting was at their father's funeral, three months after their mothers. Trish had had to organise both and was pissed off when Dawn just turned up and claimed half their estate. Trish had eventually agreed but not before a massive argument and threats and insults on both sides. Trish's twin sons Robert and Raymond were just 8 years old and had been well shielded from the events surrounding the funeral and from then on were barely aware they even had an Auntie Dawn...

*

Trish staggered in her front door, the shopping bags carried in her right hand nearly overbalancing her. It was lashing with rain and she was in a hurry to get out of it. The door stuck on something behind it, obviously her mail. She cursed as she had to manoeuvre herself through it before finally setting her bags down and picking up a couple of letters and a thin package that immediately drew her interest. The thick block capitals that spelled her name and address seemed vaguely familiar and there was a distinctive scent to it, an overly sweet perfume, the type she despised. Forgetting her shopping and the letters she tore the end open and was surprised when she pulled out a DVD. It was a copied one rather than a commercial one and had no indication of what was on it. There was a small hand written note (again, familiar?) that briefly said to watch the DVD then dial the mobile number on the paper.

Trish was intrigued. She had not sent for anything like this but the whole nature of it was conspiratorial and she could not help but move into her living room and slip the disc into her player. Her life would never be the same once she had.

*

The screen crackled for a few moments then sprung to life. It was obviously a home video recording but was surprisingly clear. The picture was a wide angle of a bedroom. Trish visibly jumped as a figure appeared from the right of screen and she recognised her son, Raymond. She gasped as it registered that the 19 year old was stark naked and sporting an impressive erection. She immediately wanted to turn this off, afraid of what this may lead to but knew she could not. But the film was not done with surprises as into the room, following his twin brother, came Robert in an equal state of arousal and undress. The way both were speaking, laughing and moving suggested they were pretty drunk.

The shocks were certainly not over though for Trish and she swore aloud as she watched her own sister, Dawn come into the room and stand between both her nephews. She at least was dressed, but Trish knew that her skimpy black bra and panties were hardly a positive.

"That bitch!" Trish hissed about her younger sister as she remembered whose writing it had been.

On screen Dawn reached out to both boys and took their dicks in her hands and began to stroke and caresses them. She was speaking to them as well, complimenting them on their dicks, how big they were and how much she wanted them. Trish knew for a fact that neither twin had a clue who this slut really was.

Trish felt trapped and tears were welling up and she grabbed the remote control and tried to pause the disc. But she couldn't do it, she watched as Dawn handed Raymond something before sinking to her knees before Robert and swallowing his large erection.

What it was she had handed him was a second camcorder and the screen cut to footage from it now as Trish watched on. A close up of her sister's face jammed full of her son's penis. Finally Trish found the pause button. But that was horrible too, paused perfectly on that grotesque, perverted sight. She felt sick, she couldn't watch any more of this but knew she must.

Reluctantly Trish pressed play and the action came to life again as Dawn sucked off Robert enthusiastically while his brother egged her on. The twins were both young studs, a fact the camera picked up perfectly. Their tanned, muscled young bodies taut under the subdued lights made them look like Greek Gods as they crowded round Dawn while she eagerly gobbled on Robert's cock. After a few moments Raymond demanded she sucked him too and with a smile Dawn let Robert's member escape her lips and she turned to look up at the camera and from the perfect point of view angle her mouth opened and swallowed the stiff dick before her.

Her eyes were wide and full of mischief and Trish knew that look she was giving the camera with a mouthful of cock was solely intended for her older sister. On screen Dawn sucked the length of Raymond for minutes while her free hand played with his brothers. Another cut in the film and back to the wide angle camera view and now all three are on the bed and in action. Raymond still had his cock in Dawn's mouth while Robert was on his knees pumping her from behind. Trish assumed he was fucking Dawn's pussy but would not put anything past her slut of a sister. It was too much for Trish and she hit fast forward, the sight off Aunt and two unwitting nephews entwined bizarrely comical at triple speed as the boys spit roasted her on their cocks. She stopped the fat forward as the camera changed again, this time back to the hand held and focussing on Dawn as she stuck her fingers in her pussy and scooped out cum from there. She smiled directly at the camera as she fed it into her mouth while Raymond stood over her masturbating furiously. That came to an end when Raymond's cock exploded with a thick stream of cum, splattering Dawn's grinning features.

But if all that had been bad what came after was even worse for Trish as she watched both her son's stick their messy dicks in Dawn's mouth at the same time to be cleaned up. Then in a flash the screen cut to a later point and both guys were hard again and, it appeared, even more inebriated and the mother had to watch the screen as Dawn coaxed both boys into an obscene sixty nine position with each sucking their twin's dick. On that image Dawn walked right up to the wide angle camera and stood before it, mimicking holding a phone to her ear.

"Call the number Trish, you know it makes sense."

And the screen faded to black.

*

"You sick little bitch! Those are your fucking nephews! Your own flesh and blood! You little whore!" was Trish's opening salvo when the phone was answered.

"And hello to you too big sis" came Dawn's jaunty response.

"Just what the hell do you think you are playing at? What the fuck do you think you'll gain from this? Revenge? For what? You're sick!"

"You know sis you really should be proud of those boys of yours. You brought them up to be fine, upstanding boys. And I'll tell you what they're well hung too. And they can use it, gonna make some girls really lucky when they get married. And of course with those college scholarships you're no doubt so proud of they could really make in football, you know? I bet you've got big expectations for them. Be a shame for all that to get fucked up because that tape got leaked to the media."

Trish gasped as her sister made the clear threat.

"You wouldn't dare! You'd be exposed too."

"And what have I got to lose sis? You said it yourself, I'm a whore, I have nothing to lose. And if you want me to prove I'm not bluffing then go ahead and call it. Otherwise I want you at our parent's graves tonight at nine. Do not be late or I'll fuck your darling sons over again, only they might not enjoy this on so much!"

*

And so what had been a real bad day up until then got even worse. Trish had to go out again, in the dark and in a blustery chill wind, the rain having subsided for the moment. And then, of course, the cemetery was locked up and she had to scale the metal fence that lined it, feeling like a criminal as she did. But she did it all, determined to face her little sister and talk some sense into her but fearing that maybe it wouldn't be possible. Whatever, Trish had decided, she would do anything to protect her sons, anything.

As soon as she set eyes on Dawn she wanted to rush over to her and shake the little bitch. To slap her around and knock some decency into her, when Trish thought of what her younger sister had perpetrated, knowingly, it made her blood boil. But she knew enough to realise that doing any of this, or being antagonistic towards Dawn would only make things worse. Dawn looked so cocky too, leaning /sitting on their parents joined headstone, chewing gum and looking as smug as hell when she saw her older sister hove into view. Trish came towards her and stood just feet from her, not wanting to stand on the ground over the coffins below.

"Well Dawn, what is it you want?" Trish kept her voice as calm as she could but there was a tremor of anger and fear in it.

The blonde pushed herself up to her full height and glared at her older sister, years of resentment evident in her eyes and tone.

"What I want from you dear sister, is for you to shut your fucking mouth and listen. For once in our lives you'll listen to me and do what I want!"

She spoke all that in an angry voice but once it was out her voice reverted to a softer, mocking one.

"So you saw the disc then? And I imagine you were shocked, eh? Imagine your precious boys doing all that with their Auntie Dawn, eh? I wonder how that would play out at the Campus, or their friends, or future employers. I hear they want to be sports stars, it's not the kind of thing to help their career is it? And you should know sis, the only reason I did it was to get at you. Pure and simple, nothing less nothing more. I don't want money. I don't need it from you, not any more, once I did but you wouldn't help would you? Not me anyway. What I want though is your complete obedience to me. From here on you are going to do what I say, when I say it. Or I will ruin Robert and Raymond's lives, hell they don't even know who I am, so right now they're sitting pretty. If they stay that way is up to you. So what do you say big sister?"

Trish could see that arguing with her would be fruitless so she nodded.

"OK, whatever you want, just do not harm those boys' prospects. I promise you, if you do I will tear you apart"

Dawn laughed.

"Hey they're my nephews, why would I harm them? Just do as I say bitch and they'll be fine. Now to show you're going to keep up your end of the deal I want you to get down on your hands and knees and crawl over here and kiss my shoes."

"What! You sick freak! No way am I doing that!" Trish exploded at her sister's bizarre demand.

"Fine. Then I'll just head home and start mailing out that disc then shall I?"

Dawn had her and both sisters knew it. Trish knew she could not risk that disc becoming public without exposing her sons and she could not let that happen. So with a scowl she reluctantly dropped onto the wet grass and crawled across to humiliatingly kiss her sister's leather boots. Dawn clearly got quite the buzz from it.

"Ok. Good Trish, I can see you're going to be good at this. Now get up and bend over the headstone and pull those trousers down to your ankles."

Trish was perplexed by this strange demand but had decided she would do what her sick sister wanted for just now and pushed herself to her feet and positioned herself how Dawn had told her to. The cold air on her bare backside when she dropped her trousers made her skin go instantly goose fleshy. The next sensation on her ass was not that nice either as Dawn had taken off her thick, leather belt and doubled it over before lashing it across her sisters exposed buttocks.

"Oooowww!"

Dawn dished out 6 hard strokes with the belt before relenting. Trish rubbed her tender backside and once more fought back the urge to attack her sick younger sister.

"Is that it? Had your kicks have you Dawn? Are we done here, are we?"

Dawn's sick, sadistic smile suggested they were nowhere near done yet and so it was to prove.

"Oh big sis, no. We're just getting started with all the fun. Aren't you enjoying yourself? Well you will with this one, I can assure you. You remember that guy in your year at school, Hector Fernandez. Hispanic, used to sleaze over you, perv over you until that time you kneed him in the nuts. You remember him? You must do, there was all that publicity ten years ago when he was arrested for all those sexual assaults? Ah, I can see you remember him. Well he certainly remembers you. Can't wait to meet up with you actually."

"What the fuck? I'm not seeing that sleazeball!" answered Trish but in her heart she knew she was sunk.

"Oh but you are dear sister, tomorrow night you are going to spend the night with him, 6pm until 10am next morning and you will do everything and anything he wants. You will and you know it, you'll do anything to protect those precious boys of yours!"

*

Hector lived in a really shitty area of town. Dawn had given Trish the address that morning in a terse telephone call where once again Trish had appealed to her little sister not to make her do this. Once again she had no success.

"Do what he says Sis, that's all you got to do. I'll be there to make sure you do."

Trish suspected her sister would be as good as her word as she paid the cab and got out in front of the address she had been given. She shivered as she glanced up and down the run down street. Half the houses were derelict, more than half the street lighting was out, this really was not the type of place Trish wanted to be at any time far less stay the night in. And then there was how she was dressed. Dawn had delivered the outfit just an hour after they had spoken that morning, telling her sister in no uncertain terms that she must wear it for her 'date'. Trish had felt physically sick when she had pulled the skimpy, slutty school girls uniform from the package.

So there she stood, shivering in the wind swept cold rain of the early evening wearing a tartan mini skirt, white blouse, school tie, white knee length socks and black pumps and crucially no underwear. The thing was Trish actually looked pretty damn good in the outfit, albeit it was a size too small for her, but when she least wanted to be sexy it seemed she couldn't fucking help it! A vagrant stumbled by ogling her as he passed and mumbling something she was glad she couldn't hear. That was enough to force her back to reality and ring the door bell on the faded door with the number 106 on the front. Dawn opened it, looking as perky as ever and she ushered her sister into the dank house without even listening to another plea to end this.

But all Trish's words ended once she turned into the living room and came face to face with Hector. He was standing in the centre of his living room with no cloths on at all, leering at Trish as she entered the room and in his hand, ominously he twirled a battered looking dog collar. His voice, when he spoke to Trish was harsh and fierce and any humour was forced and false.

"Damn you look good bitch! Takes me right back to when you and your snobby friends looked down your nose at the likes of me at school. Not looking down your nose now, are you bitch?"

Dawn stood back as Hector crossed the room and stood right in front of Trish, his raging erection pressing against her crotch. She winced and pulled her head back as his hand brushed into it.

"Remember when you thought it funny to knee me in the balls bitch? Remember that do you? Yeah, I bet you do now. Well it was when you did that to me I realised that instead of asking for what I wanted from sluts I would just fucking take it!"

With that last word he tugged hard at Trish's hair and forced her to her knees before him, his sticky dick now prodding her in the nose.

"Well now you snobby cunt you can worship my balls, worship them and suck my fucking dick dry!"

He pulled at her ponytail and Trish's mouth sprung open for Hector to ram his sweaty cock into, his hairy balls bouncing on her dimpled chin. Trish gagged and tried to back away but her little sister was behind her now and used her hands to keep Trish's head in place, impaled on that monsters cock.

"Suck it Sis! Suck that bastards cock!" Dawn's voice was overtaken with mania again, and hatred, if Trish doubted how her sister felt for her before then she sure knew then.

Hector and Dawn face fucked her for nearly fifteen minutes before he finally tensed up and started to cum, but rather than shoot his load in her mouth he pulled out and instead sprayed his cum liberally all over Trish's surprised, disgusted features. As Hector backed off Dawn came round and began to suck and lick some of his cum from her sisters face before then spitting back on her face. Dawn was right up in Trish's face and hissed at her.

"Ass next sis, I bet that's a virgin one as well, isn't it? Now get undressed, Hector wants to get a good look at that body he owns for the rest of the night."

Her face still dripping slowly with that mix of cum and saliva, Trish pushed herself to her feet and pulled off her blouse, her skirt and her socks to stand stark naked before her tormentors. Dawn smirked as she came to her and tweaked at her sisters nipples before grabbing the back of her head and pushing her down on to her knees and beyond. Trish grovelled down on all fours, her sticky face rubbing against the threadbare carpet as she did, uncomfortably aware of how exposed her ass was in this position. The thought of protecting her sons was all that was keeping her going. While Hector played with himself behind her, waiting patiently until he was hard again, Dawn got down on her own hands and knees and continued to goad her sister.

"Having fun sis? Hey good news while he's getting himself nice and stiff and hard for you again why don't we watch a film? Sound good to you? Yeah, let's!"

The crazy vindictive bitch cackled as she slipped a DVD from her handbag and into the machine below Hector's flat screen TV. And of course, her film of choice was her very own home made porno starring Dawn and her two nephews. Trish buried her face in the rug rather than look at it but Dawn wasn't for that and grabbed her hair and forced her to look at the action on screen. Her attention was swiftly altered though when she felt Hector's hand kneeding at her butt though..

But he left her ass for a moment, instead slipping that old dog collar he had earlier over Trish's head and tightening it around her neck. It smelled and it was easy to imagine that it had been around the neck of an animal not long ago. It had a rusted metal chain leading from the back of it and Hector gave it a tug to make sure it held and Trish's head jerked up with it. On the screen Dawn was sucking from one cock to the other enthusiastically as if to remind Trish why she was doing all this. And then the hand was back at her ass and this time it stayed. He spat on his hand and probed his fingers at Trish's tight, puckered anus. Trish gasped at the intrusion as he pushed his middle finger in and began to push in and out of her asshole.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers
12