Twisted Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, she's as tight now as I bet she would have been when she was laughing at me in school!" laughed Hector, "maybe should've let me do this then bitch and it'd be a lot easier for you now!"

Trish nit her lower lip and tried to escape in her mind to somewhere else but it was hopeless, she was surrounded by debauchery and madness. In front of her that infernal tape continued to show Dawn's seduction of Robert and Raymond, by her side Dawn was laughing at her and had her own hand buried in her crotch playing with herself at Trish's plight and behind her.

"Uuurgh!"

Trish grunted as Hector swiftly lined his dick up with her shit hole then pushed it in as far as he could get it. Shit, she though, this was worse that she had ever imagined. He was big and stretching her sure, but it was just the thought of this humiliation that was even worse. This was an invasion of her most private place and she burned with shame at the degradation she was permitting. The sight certainly pleased Dawn anyway, who quickened her fingers at her own cunt and then came in an explosion of hot ejaculate, spraying all over the rug and onto Trish's surprised face! That just seemed to inspire Hector more and he increased the pace and power of his ass fucking. Having already cum, he was going to try to make this last as long as possible. Dawn meantime, having sufficiently recovered got up, re-arranged her clothes and made her goodbyes.

"Gotta go Sis, but I can see you're having fun there! I'll be back in the morning to see how the rest of your night was. Ciao for now!"

The rest of Trish's night was one long series of humiliations and ordeals after another. Hector ass fucked her for nearly three quarters of an hour, starting off nice and slow, getting deeper and deeper with each thrust until his balls were slapping off her ass cheeks. By the time he was close to cumming the DVD on the TV had finished and the only motion in the room was him rutting with her like a wild animal. And that analogy continued as he let loose an animalistic howl as he emptied his balls in Trish's ass, spraying spurt after spurt of hot cum deep in her bowels.

As bad as that had been in palled to him demanding she suck his shrivelling dick clean when he finally withdrew from her ass. Disgusted though she was, she did it and somehow managed to keep the contents of her tea in her stomach. He demanded that she made tea next, working naked in his run down, filthy kitchen seemed to amuse him. Then after tea they had a shower, well Hector did, Trish was just in there to wash him clean. Using soap to rub all over his foul body. Then it was to bed and he fucked her again, this time in her pussy, he ignoring her pleas for him to use protection even as he penetrated her. She fell into a sleep cursing the day her little sister had been born.

*

"Aah isn't she sweet! How adorable!"

Dawn's high pitched squeal woke Trish in the morning. She was naked and Hector had his dick draped across her cheek, as if she was a trophy, like a big game hunter would display. And Dawn was merrily taking a few pictures on her camera before Trish was fully aware of her position.

"Well big sis, enjoy your night? No? You do surprise me? Still it's over for now. Here Hector, the names and addresses you wanted, got them from the bitches address book."

Dawn handed him a piece of paper and Trish was immediately concerned.

"What are those?"

"Names and addresses for some of you old school pals, Hector wants to pay them a visit too"

"What! No! You can't! I won't let you!" Trish was damned if anyone other than she was going to suffer because of Dawn's twisted games.

Her rebellion earned her a slap from her little sister and a snarled threat from Hector.

"Shut up you dumb bitch. Unless you want me to visit those boys of yours, gained a taste for sweet white ass in prison you know, maybe I should give them a taste of what their mummy got, eh?"

And that shut Trish up, she wasn't about to put her precious boys in any danger, not for anyone or anything.

*

Trish heard nothing from Dawn for nearly two weeks after that hellish night at Hector's house, and she almost darted to hope her little sister had gained whatever measure of sick revenge she sought. Trish got a parcel that morning in the post, a thin magazine like parcel. Which funnily enough contained a magazine. She couldn't think what it was because she really wasn't a great reader and couldn't remember sending for one , so tearing the end she was expecting some piece of junk solicitation to fall out. She certainly wasn't expecting a shiny new copy of SLUTWORLD to tumble into her hand. As she stared at the title and the picture on the front of a naked blonde with her back to the camera a bit of paper fluttered out of the envelope and her heart sank as she read her sister's scrawled message.

"Congratulation Sis! You're a star, see page 75. J.x"

Trish almost couldn't bring herself to turn the pages but in the end she had to. She winced as she passed pages of hardcore pornograpy, depicting penetration, cum shots and even anal penetration. Page 75 was a readers section and there on a half page spread was Trish just wakening up with Hector's cock draped humiliatingly across her face. The picture was clear there could be no doubt that it was her, her only consolation was she couldn't imagine many of her friends regularly read SLUTWORLD.

More than just the embarrassment of featuring like that in a journal like that the whole thing gave Trish a bad feeling that just when things seemed to be dying down that perhaps they were not. And how right she proved to be. Just that very afternoon she got a phone call from Dawn and it was to be the next step in her ritual humiliation.

"How you doing Sis? What's it like to be a published star? Anyway, can't gossip too long I'll drive round and pick you up at seven tonight - we're going to a party!"

And with that she was gone, hung up, leaving Trish gasping like a fish trying to get a stream of questions out. But Trish was long past trying to talk her way out of anything her younger sister suggested. Dawn was half an hour late, making Trish wait and get more and more worked up with every minute that went by. It was quite deliberate. Trish came out of the house to gt in Dawn's car but Dawn stopped her, throwing a hold all into her hands.

"Go and put that on first, you're going back to college sis!"

Trish put her head in her hand momentarily when she unzipped the canvas bag and pulled out a bright yellow, skimpy cheerleaders outfit, complete with white panties and white pumps. Dawn was in the room beside her now and had her arms crossed waiting on her older sister putting it on.

Trish burned with embarrassment as Dawn marched her out of her house dressed like that and they walked to Dawn's car. In her peripheral vision she saw curtains twitch in the old woman next door's windows and as she stood shivering waiting for Dawn to unlock the passenger door, Mr. Short, the creepy old pervert that lived on the other side of her walked his dog right passed her and couldn't help himself leerIng at Trish's exposed legs. As she got in she couldn't help flashing her white panties at him much to his obvious pleasure.

"Get us out of here!" she snapped at her younger sister.

Dawn smirked at Trish's discomfort before taking off and driving into the dark night, in a building pressure of silence. Trish crossed her arms over her ridiculous outfit and silently fumed, she detested being so in debt to her vindictive bitch of a sister and even worse there was nothing she could do about it. After a while Dawn addressed her, speaking as a Company Director may to a temporary cleaner.

"You need to get more in touch with the young people Sis. Kinda like I did with your adorable boys!"

Oh she thought she was funny with that crack but Trish just stared daggers at her and fumed at that comment as Dawn continued.

"We're off to a frat boy party, which should be well under way by now, and you dear sister will be the main attraction."

And she was when she entered the break out room fronted by a smirking Dawn. Mutton dressed as lamb, that was what she viewed herself and in the midst of this throng of young students she was not far wrong in her ill fitting inappropriate outfit.

Dawn insisted on giving Trish a couple of drinks as they entered.

"Drink up Sis, you'll need this!"

And right then she did need them, though she wasn't aware Dawn had spiked them. The rest of the night was a blur to her and before she knew it she was waking up in her bed the next afternoon with a splitting headache. Also her body ached all over, her jaw, her legs, her back, everywhere. Completing the bad start to the day Dawn sat on the edge of her bed smirking at her.

"Sleep in Sis? Not surprised after last night."

Trish rubbed her eyes and tried to focus, she was disorientated but knew something was very bad. Dawn pointed a remote control and the portable TV in Trish's bedroom sparked into life.

"Thought you might lose yourself last night so I made a tape of it for posterity. Hey you're becoming quite the media star, aren't you Sis?"

Trish glowered at her younger sister and tried to concentrate on the screen despite her splitting headache.

On screen Trish crawled into a room on her hands and knees, she was naked save for a lurid pink dog collar to which she was leashed and being led by, her cheerleader outfit gone. Dawn cheerfully explained.

"You did a hell of a striptease earlier, don't worry I've got it on tape. You got all those young students even hornier!"

On screen Trish saw she was being led into a bedroom by the leash by four boys, all teenagers and all as naked as she was. But there were clearly more than them in the room as a cheer went up as she crawled in and she heard a shout of 'Here's Mommy!'. The film cut to a close up of Trish's face, she looked smashed, her eyes not totally focussing as cock after cock, of all sizes, shapes and colours were slapped against her face. Then as if that wasn't bad enough one of the boys took a black marker and carefully wrote "KYSU's BITCH" in thick letter's on Trish's forehead

Dawn paused it on that image and a horrible realisation came over Trish. That was the initials for her sons big college football rival team, it was an intense team rivalry with no love lost on either side. Then another thought hits her and she sits up and stares at the mirror that is on her dressing table, she hold her hair up and horrified to see the writing still somewhat there on her head although mush smudged and blurred by now.

"You bitch!"

Dawn just laughed and nodded before once again pressing play on the remote control. On screen countless boys take turn to spit on Trish's face until saliva is dotted all over her features and in her hair. A woman's hand (Dawn's) appear and rubs the saliva all over Trish making her an even bigger mess. Then the hand is replaced by several hard cocks, covering Trish's face from all sorts of angles. Soon enough they were pumping in and out of Trish's lips and spearing into her mouth.

"There's loads of this footage, they all had a shot of your mouth, let's skip ahead to the pop shot's shall we, you'll be amazed!"

Dawn skipped the DVD forward again and came to a stop just as the first load of teenage cum was squirted onto her face by a thick black cock.

After that it was a quickfire deluge. Trish's face was quickly obliterated by load after load of thick, white cum, her features coated copiously. Her eyes were a target, her nose, her forehead and her mouth and she just knelt there and grinned drunkenly as she was humiliated like that. When all the guys ( 21 loads in total!) had sprayed her the camera was passed to another's hand and the angle changed to show a woman's naked thighs over Trish's face. The woman was naked and her shaven sex was inches from Trish's face as a hand started to rub at it vigorously.

A grim thought dawned on the Trish that was watching this in horror in her bed and she turned to look at her sister and was greeted with that sick, sadistic smile she was now despising.

"Yep, that's me alright."

On screen the girl continued to frig the pussy hard and her hand prised Trish's mouth open just in time to explode all over it. The clear juices sprayed from the cunt all over Trish's face and down her throat leaving her a complete shiny mess as the DVD was finally paused.

"You little bitch!" Trish hissed at her sister, "How could you do this?"

Dawn's face contorted into a look of pure hatred as she came close to Trish and pointed, angrily at her.

"Because I fucking hate you, you old cunt. I just fucking hate you. But don't worry that's me done with you now, I can't be bothered wasting anymore of my time around you, I'm sure you'll be glad to know. However, before I go you've got a choice dear sister. Which tape will I put on my website? The one of me and your precious boys in that kinky threeway or that one, your starring role? It's your choice, which one?"

Trish had no choice, she knew, it would have to be the one in which she had acted like such a cock hound for her sons rival team. Dawn smirked as she listed to Trish's answer.

"Their next game should be real interesting, don't you think 'Mommy'?"

12