Twisted Love Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of the rest of her life.
3.9k words
4.26
50.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Not So happy Holidays

A light snow shower begins to fall in the clear, cold night. After a few minutes, it begins to pick up and pours from the sky like grains of sand escaping and tumbling from your hand. It doesn't take long for the entire area to be coated in the white powder. It's truly a winter wonderland. He didn't count on the snow being so heavy and thick. It complicates his plans somewhat, more of a chance to get caught with the tracks. Maybe the cunt won't put up much of a fight, and the snow will cover their tracks. It might work out after all.

The radio's low playing of the same, old, crappy Christmas music floats in and out of his head as he goes over the plan again in his head. Break in, find the stupid bitch, tie her up, bag and gag her, and get her the fuck out and into the car. He jumps slightly, forgetting the burning cigarette that fell onto his lap.

"Fucking shit…" He mutters to himself as he takes the cigarette for one last puff before extinguishing it into the ash tray. As he sits in silence, his mind slowly counts down the minutes until it's time to go get his special Christmas present. He had been watching her for quite a while now, trying to remember all of her daily routine. She always left for class at eight in the morning, after going to bed at one thirty in the morning. The small wrist watch reads quarter past two. ‘Almost time…' he thinks to himself as he mindlessly stares out of the window towards hers, now drenched in darkness.

Unable to contain the nervous excitement building within him, he pulls the black duffle bag from the back seat, and rummages through it, making sure everything was there. His gun was unloaded and in the waistband of his pants. The rope, knife, and if needed, ammunition, were all tucked away into the depths of the bag. It was everything he would need to kidnap the little bitch. When the small beep from the alarm on his watch went off, it was almost a godsend. No more backing out. With determined focus, he slowly pulls the ski mask on his head down, now completely covering his face.

The cold air hits him and sends a shiver through his body as he opens the door. He pauses for a brief moment, listening to the perfect silence around him as the snow falls around him. Grabbing the bag, he quietly, yet as fast as he could, closes the door. There's barely a sound made as the door closes tightly to the car. His footsteps are somewhat muffled in the snow, making very soft crunches as he opens the gate leading to the back of her house. It's almost too easy as he walks through the back yard unnoticed. The large door seems imposing to him, the only obstacle in his way. A sly smile comes across his face as his hand slowly turns the unlocked doorknob. ‘So much easier than I thought' he thinks, quietly chuckling to himself as he quietly enters the house.

He moves through the house like a shadow, silent and unnoticeable. A smile comes across his ski mask covered face, taking in his moment of triumph of getting through the hardest part of his plan. The carpet muffles his heavy footsteps as he makes his way through the house, searching for his Sleeping Whore.

It takes him only a few minutes to find her room. The pale light from the street light floods the room, dimly lighting it. She's sprawled out across the bed, wearing skimpy underwear that leaves very little to the imagination. Her body slowly rises with every breath, barely visible in the light from outside her window. With great care and caution, he slowly creeps over to the bed side, admiring the beauty slumbering before him. It's almost a shame not to let that body be used and abused at his hands.

He almost jumps slightly as a moan softly escapes her lips, breaking the nerve-racking silence in the room. The lusty moan causes a stir in is pants, and the very skimpy thong and tight shirt definitely does nothing to help the growing desire building inside.

She casually rolls over on the bed, snapping him back to reality. In her drowsy state, she looks over at the alarm clock, letting out a small groan in the process. The instant the dark figure of a man standing in her room comes into her eye sight, she jumps up, grabbing the blanket to her mouth. Before she can let out a helpless scream to anyone within ear shot, the man speaks to her, in a surprisingly soft, casual, and calm voice.

"Don't scream, or that white wall behind you is going to have a special coat of strawberry red." He tells her, pulling out the gun and holding it within the haze of the streetlight flooding into the bedroom. The shadow of the gun casts an eerie dark shadow in the room. Immediately she grabs the covers tighter against her creamy white body, as if it will stop this Man from taking advantage of her. Her dark eyes are visible as he lowers the gun from the light. They show nothing but pure fear. It's something that fascinates him, makes him want to use and abuse her body even more in his mind.

"Ta-take whatever you want…" She stammers, her voice fearful. "Just don't hurt me, please."

A soft, low chuckle comes from the Man as she offers and tries to plead her way out of this. If only she knew what He really wants. He slowly walks over to the bed, inching his way closer to her. Finally he sits at the end of the bed, looking beside himself at the young woman in her frightened state. "I don't want your money or jewelry, and I won't hurt you…too much." He says, breaking the silence in the room once again. "Be a good girl, and I won't have to make a mess."

His hand slowly begins to lift the blanket's end up, to peer under it at her body again. Instinctively she pulls the blanket tighter if possible against her, yanking it out of his hand. ‘Resistance...' He thinks to himself. ‘How futile...'

"Ah ah ah… What did I say about being a good girl?" He asks her as parent would ask a child, doing so while waving the gun up so that she could see. Her reaction is almost instantaneous as the firm grip on the covers is relaxed.

"Atta girl…" He whispers softly to her as he continues to lift the blanket to peer at her panty covered cunt. Slowly his hand travels up her soft, creamy thighs to the prize between them. Roughly, his fingers push aside the cotton material barricading her cunt and begin to feel around her pubic area. The leather gloved fingers casually slip into her surprisingly wet hole, teasing and playing with her mind and body. Her warmth can almost seep through the material on his fingers as they continue to softly penetrate and finger her. The girl's eyes shut tightly as he continues his sick mind games with her. A battle rages in her mind over the pleasure building in her body, and the situation of it all, and the Man can see it in her face through the light. Soon he slides his fingers out of her body and wipes them off on her thigh, streaking the warm, tangible mark of her excitement on her body.

He chuckles softly as he wipes off the warm woman juice on her thigh. "Eheh, I didn't think you were that tight. We're going to have lots and lots of fun together." Softly he says to her, admiring her fearful beauty from behind the cotton ski-mask. He didn't anticipate the growing arousal building within him and the need to release it. Glancing at the clock on the nightstand, he thinks and wonders if he should, if there is enough time. ‘Fuck the plan' He thinks to himself finally.

Slowly he rises up from the edge of the bed, looking at her as his hands reach in front of his pants. The unzipping of his pants is the only sound in the room, filling her with dread upon her face. "Get on your knees and show me why I shouldn't use my gun to ‘paint' the room." He tells her firmly. It seems like an eternity before the young woman begins to move. She slides off the bed hesitantly, tears welling up in her eyes as she slides to her knees in front of him. As he fishes his cock of his pants, the tears begin to flow anew down her face. With the fresh tears come the pleas for mercy.

"Please…" She says softly, looking up at him to show her fear in the hopes of gaining his mercy. "Take whatever you want. Don't make me, please Sir."

His frustration grows at her pleas and unwillingness. "Look, you little bitch… I'm going to give you a choice since it's the holidays. You can either suck this." He waves his cock in her face, lightly touching her lips before squatting down to be face to face with her. "Or you can suck on my gun. And trust me; you don't want this to shoot its load in your mouth." He informs her as a sick and twisted smile forms on his face. His arm rises, pressing the barrel of the gun against her lips. "What's it going to be, little bitch?"

"I-I'll suck your cock…" She whispers softly to him as shame and fear wash over her.

"Ask politely. And make it louder." He tells her in a stern, firm, tone.

She looks up to him, her dark eyes sparkling with tears in the soft light. "May I please… suck your cock?" She asks, adding more feelings of shame.

"Thass more like it." He says to her as he stands up, pushing his lengthy cock into her face. She pauses as he presses it firmly into her lips. Finally she relents on her resistance, figuring the sooner it's over, the sooner this nightmare will be over. Her eyes clench shut as his cock slides into her mouth, trying not to think of who is violating her mouth. She gives no effort, no enthusiasm as he forces himself deeper into her mouth. It just adds to his growing frustration.

"Ughh. Looks like you need some extra motivation, don't you sweetie?" His voice says to her. Within seconds the Man presses the gun on the top of the back of her head.

The results were almost instantaneous as she begins to put all her efforts into his cock as fresh tears begin to roll down her face. Slowly her tongue circles and dances around the tip of his cock as he thrusts into her open mouth, and soon she pushes her face into his body, meeting his thrusts. It takes almost every ounce of mental strength to block the reality of whose cock is in her mouth, and it is barely working.

Of course, He knows this. He can see it in her face; the hard concentration on her face isn't from trying to give a mediocre blow job at best. The Man plays with the gun in his head, lightly pressing it into her head, sometimes pressing it firmly but soon pulling back on the pressure. It's just enough of a subtle reminder of her fate, her life, resting in his hands.

From outside the window, the sound of a car door shutting brings him back to reality. He didn't notice the flashing red and blue lights until it was too late. ‘I just had to play with the little bitch before kidnapping her…'

His free hand stops her from continuing to drive her head down his shaft as he listens for signs of trouble. The sound of the knocking on the door is almost simultaneous with his high, pulsing heartbeat. With all the quickness he possesses, he shoves his cock back into his pants and zips them up as fast as possible. He keeps his gun pointed at the young woman, still kneeling in front of him, looking back and forth between the gun and the bedroom door, as he pulls from his bag a silencer for his pistol.

"Put on a fucking robe and don't say a god damn word unless I tell you to, got it?" He orders her, in a firm voice, laced with panic.

She nods stiffly as she jumps up to grab the robe on her seat in front of vanity. With her in front, and the gun placed in the small of her back, she leads Him down the stairs to the front door. He pauses and waits in the dark hallway leading to the foyer , pressed against the wall as he watches her every movements.

"Open the door and send him away. And don't try anything stupid or you and the Pig are going to be famous in the papers tomorrow morning." He whispers softly enough for her to hear the threat. She nods her understanding before opening the door, trembling as she does so.

"Uh, sorry to disturb you Ma'am… We got a call about a possible Breaking and Entering a little while ago at this address." The portly Police Officer said to the young woman with a sonorous voice.

She paused for a brief moment, her mind running with thoughts of escaping, or possibly meeting her death. "No Officer… I'm the only one here…" She says softly to the Officer, her voice lightly trembling with fear and nervousness.

The Man in the shadows watches her, his finger rubbing the metal trigger incase he needed to make an escape. As she stand there, the Officer watches and studies her body language. It's clearly that something does not seem right, and he knows it. His eyes move from the woman into the house, scanning the darkness for any signs of trouble.

"Ma'am, if it's alright with you, I think I should take a look around, just to be sure." He says, pushing her carefully and delicately out of the way before she could raise any objection.

"Uh… No. It's fine. Just go. Please." She pleads with him. Her pleas only make the Officer walk further into the house. The Man is ready for the wandering, inquisitive Officer.

As soon as he is in range, the Man brings the pistol down hard onto the Officer's head, knocking him out into a heap in the middle of the hallway. Immediately he swings the arm with the gun to the young woman, standing right by the wide open doorway.

"Don't think about it girl." He says sternly to her as he walks over the body and into the doorway, slamming it shut and locking it.

Walking over to his bag that he brought down the bedroom with him, he pulls out a rag from deep inside it. He walks back to her and shoves it into her mouth tightly and securely. "Now. This is going to hurt just a little bit…" He tells her, just before knocking her out with a blow to the head with the gun.

Quickly he gathers the bag and begins to bind the young woman's wrists and ankles as quickly as he can after taking her robe off. It's only a matter of time before the Pig wakes up and the Man definitely does not want to be around for that. Grabbing the bag, he puts the straps over his shoulder, just before grabbing the unconscious, bound, and gagged woman and carrying her over his shoulder out of the backdoor to his car.

His eyes peer around at the surrounding houses, wondering if he's being watched right now by the nosey neighbors that must have called the cops. Kicking the gate open for him to exit, his pace quickens as he proceeds to the passenger-side door and places his captive in the seat.

Quickly, almost jogging, he proceeds to the driver's side, tossing his seat into the back and starting the car as quickly as possible. Soon the car speeds off into the night, before any more unexpected guests decided to come by and peek around.

He avoids the major roadways, fearful that the

Police are on the lookout for him. Careful and alert as ever, he keeps to the back roads and streets. Every so often he would turn to look at his prize, bound, gagged and unconscious laid out against the window. It would be only a matter of time before she wakes up, only to be forced to finish the job from back inside the house. Slowly she begins to stir after about twenty minutes of being unconscious.

"It's about fucking time you woke the fuck up." The Man yells at her as she slowly begins to wake up and peer out of the window at the dark street, lined with houses with no lights from them on one side of the street, and the desolate wilderness on the other side, filled with dead trees from the winter.

Spitting out the rag with some difficulty, she turns to her captor slowly. "Where are we?" She asks quietly as the pain from the pistol whip begins to become unavoidable to think about.

"Almost there…" He says to her, keeping his eyes on the road as the car drives down the street. Soon the speed begins to slow as he pulls off to the side of the street next to the wooded area in front of the deserted looking houses, the kind you would find in the creepy horror films.

The Man pulls the keys out of the ignition and roughly shoves them into his pants pocket. His hands then reach in front of his pants. As he finishes unzipping them, he pulls his already enlarged and hard cock from the depths of his pants.

"Now you're gonna suck me off good, just like a little whore should…" He says, looking at her. "Or I'm gonna make you hurt." He lightly motions towards his dick with his hand.

The young girl pushes herself up against the door, trying in her futile attempts to escape him. He can see the fear etched in her face as she looks at him before noticing the silvery glint on the gun on the dashboard in front of the Man. He chuckles lightly, noticing her stare at the gun. The Man picks it up as if it were nothing and idly waves it at her. He points it to the window beside him where the faint glint of a river is barely visible through the trees in the darkness with the bright moon.

"You hear them news stories about the girls washing up downstream?" He asks as he looks out the window towards the river. The Man turns towards her and leans forward, looking her over again and licking his lips. "You gotta choice, bitch…"

Realizing she in fact has no choice, she begins to sob as she stares at his cock. Being the mean bastard that he is, the Man shakes his cock in front of her eyes like a pendulum. "Tick tock tick tock… Gonna pick, or should I?" He says mockingly at her. Still sobbing, she slowly lowers her head into his lap, closing her eyes tightly as tears come down her face. As with back at the house, she gives no effort.

"Think of it this way… Do a good job, and I might let you go home." He tells her as he stares out into the night. The results are instantaneous. Her tongue dances across his cock head as she milks his shaft with her hand. Her spit and saliva runs down from her mouth, lubing the cock as she jerks him off.

"Thas right… You want that cum, don't cha you slut?" His low chuckles fill the car as she continues to try to please him. He groans slightly as he feels her working his cock. The Man leans his head back, his grip tightening slightly on the back of her neck as he pushes up into her tongue. She works harder on his cock, trying to give him the best blow he has ever had in the hopes of letting her go. Her hand moves towards his balls, massaging them and rubbing soft little circles with her nails, as her lips jack off his cock.

His familiar groans echo in the car slightly as he arches up, cuming hard into her mouth as his grip tightens in her hair. His cock spasms wildly in her mouth. His force down her neck, with his pumps makes it impossible for her to back away, and is forced to swallow all of his seed. The man grunts, pumping his cock into her mouth a few more times. "Yeahhh, that's good baby slut…"

She pulls herself up slowly from his lap, wiping her mouth on her bare arm as she does. Filled with humiliation and shame, she pulls her legs close to her chest, sobbing into them softly.

The Man chuckles as he zips up his pants, fully satisfied with his new little play toy. "We're gonna have lots of fun together…" He says to her before opening the car door and slamming it shut.

The young woman sits, staring at him walking over to her door. Roughly he grabs her by the arm out of the car and soon throws her over his shoulder, walking towards the house where the car is parked in front of. Screaming and banging her arms against the Man's back, she yells and pleas for help. "I thought you said I could go home if I did a good job!" She yells at him.

"I did, and you are home. You're new home." He says loudly over her screams. "Don't bother screaming. Only the homeless bums live in these other abandoned houses, and you don't want those dirty, horny old men fighting over you, do ya?"

He unlocks the door with his free hand, carrying her over the threshold like some sick newlyweds. The living room is dimly lit from the light sitting in the corner. Heavy dark curtains block out any windows, not letting a single shimmer of light out or into the house. His feet kick open the basement door in a hallway leading off of the living room.

12