Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 01

Story Info
Ville meets a sad girl.
1.9k words
4.42
5.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silke was sitting at the bar of the venue, having a drink by her lonesome. Her friends were in front of the stage, they had talked her into coming with them to the HIM concert. The girl loved the band as much as her friends did, if not more, but Ville's lyrics just brought back all these bad memories. It was like the Finn knew everything about her. And it was just too painful...

The girl was so caught up in her thoughts she didn't notice that someone sat down next to her.

"You are going to miss the show." A deep voice said, startling the girl.

Not really interested in having any sort of contact; she replied without looking up "I can hear the band from here, I don't feel like being around too many people."

"What if I can get you a spot where you have a great view and there aren't too many people? Would you go watch the band then?" the stranger asked quietly.

The girl turned her head and looked in the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen. Damn she thought to herself I'm really fucked up if I don't even recognize his voice.

"And why would you do that?" she asked defensively "and what are you doing out here anyway? Don't you have to get ready?"

"Hmm you're cute when you get defensive." he said with an amused smile "and yeah I should get backstage, so let's go."

Is he serious? She wonders but what if he is, who does he thinks he is? "And why would I go with you? Just because you're Ville Valo or something?" she said a bit mad.

His smile disappeared and he became really insecure: "Euhm... yes... I mean... no... I don't know..." he said crestfallen "I just thought it would cheer you up a bit, cause you looked so sad."

"Yeah I just broke up with my girlfriend and every song you ever wrote makes me think about her... It's like you've been watching me or something." she blurted out.

"VILLE!!" Seppo screamed "Stop hitting on that poor girl and get on stage!!"

"She's gay so I can't hit on her and I'll be there in a sec!!" he yelled back.

"Oh sorry, I yelled that out, I hope you're not mad at me?" he asked shyly.

"No Ville I'm not mad, this way no-one will hit on me and I can just drink my beer." she said indifferently.

"So you're not coming backstage?" the singer asked disappointed.

"Does that offer still stand after what I said?" she asked surprised.

"Ofcourse sweetheart, I even hope you'll hang out for a while after the show, you seem really interesting and it's fun to talk to a girl who isn't interested in getting in my bed." he said with the cutest smirk.

"Well then I accept I'll send a text message to my friends later." she said and followed him backstage.

Seppo looked surprised that Silke followed Ville. Ville was dawdling, he wanted to introduce her to everyone, he really liked her and when she talked about her girlfriend his heart broke...

"Ville get on stage, I'll stay after the show so you can introduce me then." Silke said commanding.

Ville signed to the stage master he was ready and Seppo smiled and wondered who that girl was, and how did she put a spell on Ville! Seppo watched her while she looked for a spot to watch the show. She looked so at ease here, like she belonged, not like other fan girls that came backstage.

Silke made herself comfortable and watched the show, the boys looked great and sounded awesome, she was glad her friends talked her into this! She was really looking forward to the new cd and now she heard a few new songs!

She noticed Ville searching for her when he got a chance so she moved so he could see her, it was the least she could do and this way she saw the crowd too. She was glad she was back here, she would have felt terrible between those people...

Right here in my arms started, her favorite song but oh so true and she hoped she could keep it dry. The reminiscing girl didn't notice that Ville changed the lyrics in right there in her arms as tears fell on her hands.

Damned that girl why did she love her so much?

Ville saw Silke was crying and he wanted to hug her so he signalled to Linde to play a solo. Before she realised that wasn't supposed to be there she saw Ville come over and felt his hands pull her up on her feet and into his arms.

It felt so good to be so close to someone. She felt so safe. Lately she pushed everyone away that tried to get close, thinking she didn't deserve to be comforted.

After a minute he whispered "I'm sorry kulta, wish I could take away the pain." He gave her a sweet kiss on her forehead and went back on stage.

The boys looked at Ville as if to ask "What? How? When? Who?" But he just sang the next song, killing loneliness. You could hear a tremble in his voice. How did this girl get so deep? Why do I want to protect her? I don't even know if she likes me? She's gay so really out of my league! Maybe a sex change? But I really hope we can be friends to start with.

As she dried her tears, she got a text message: "How did you get backstage? You never told us you knew Ville?" She looked at the crowd and saw her friends. She smiled and answered: "I don't know him, just met him. I'll ask if you guys can join me."

She went to Seppo and told him she's there with some friends and if they could come backstage later?

Seppo answered: "Sure, if you just answer some questions first."

"Ok" she said "that's only fair since you don't know me."

So he asked her name, age, where she lives, what she does for a job and the most important one what did she do to Ville?!?

The girl was shocked! "How do you mean what I did to Ville? I was just sitting at the bar having a beer, when HE started talking to ME!" She calmed down almost immediately as she realised it's actually a normal question since what just happened a few minutes ago...

"Ok let me start over. I'm Silke 26 years old and I just moved into my own apartment here in Belgium. I do something with computers for a living. I was just having a beer and being depressed about my exgirlfriend when Ville started talking to me..."

"You're gay?" Seppo asked.

"Well actually I'm bisexual but Ville doesn't know that yet, so would you please let me tell him that if the time is right?"

"Sure." the manager replied "although why wouldn't you tell him that right away? You do know, even if he doesn't know you and thinks you're gay, that he has this instant mayor crush on you?"

"Euhm I know he thinks he has... but how could he? He just met me?" the confused girl asked Seppo. "And the reason why I don't want to tell him yet is because of that. I'm just not ready for a new relationship and don't want him to get the wrong idea and stuff..."

Seppo looked at her... She really meant what she was saying. I can see why Ville likes her... Nothing like the other girls that he met... He's going to have to fight for this one.

Seppo answered: "But what if he finds out? Aren't you afraid he's going to be mad at you for keeping this from him? He really has a problem with lies. You're a very sweet and sincere girl Silke, and Ville will wait for you if you're just honest with him."

"You really think so? Well I'll tell him soon then... Btw I couldn't tell him sooner because you interrupted us!" she said on a playful tone.

Seppo couldn't answer because Ville called Silke on stage. She looked at Seppo and he shrugged his shoulders and said: "Your choice girl, but be aware that your picture will be in all the magazines."

She was thinking about it but before she could make a decision Ville was already backstage, picked her up in his arms and went back on stage. She put her arms around his neck and asked what he was doing and to put her down.

"Sorry sweetie can't do that, I wanna sing a song for you while you're on stage."

"Ville don't please? What will everyone say?" she said a little bit scared.

He looked at her with a sweet smile and said softly: "Don't worry I won't do anything to hurt you, trust me?"

"I don't have much of a choice do I?" She said before looking in the hall. Her friends were screaming at her, she smiled and looked up at Ville. Life sure isn't boring with him around she thought. The boys were so mixed up, Linde even stopped playing for a second but Ville just walked to the mic with Silke still in his arms. The girls in the audience were screaming, they so wanted to be Silke.

Ville said: "Ok be quiet you all! I want to ask you girls something! I want to introduce you to Silke, she's a very sweet girl who went through a lot. And I'm looking for a sweet girl who can make her smile again, cause she has the most beautiful smile!"

The guys on stage were even more confused. So this girl is gay? Then why is Ville making such an effort? This is going to be tough...

Silke held her hand over the mic and whispered to Ville: "Why did you do that? I don't want a new girlfriend, put me down, I want to get out of here now!"

He put her down but kept his arms around her "I just want you to feel what I'm feeling right now, I'm sorry if that's a bad thing, if you really want to go ask Seppo to let you in front of the crowd so you can stand with your friends."

The sad singer gave her a sweet kiss on her cheek and let go of her.

Silke walked of stage. She was mad at him, and not. How could she be mad at him? She turned around and looked at Ville. Was that a tear running down his face?

The Finn looked away and wicked game started to play. She wanted to leave, but she couldn't move her feet... "Damn it!" she said.

Seppo answered "You can say that again... He's going to be a pain in the butt for the next few days! God help us!"

She walked over to Seppo and asked what she should do, he knew Ville much better then she did. Seppo thought about it for a minute...

He then answered: "Like I said before you seem like a nice girl, with your head and heart in the right place. So you can make this decision on your own. And Ville will accept whatever your decision is."

"Ok do you know somewhere a little bit quieter, where I can think this through?"

"Sure, here's the key to Ville's dressing room. He's sharing one with the rest of the boys so..." he answered with some relief, at least she'll think about it.