Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yeah well, I'm not scared, I just don't like it that's all. Want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah sure what do you have?"

"What do you like? Cause we have a bit of everything."

"Hmm well I like a bit of everything except comedies... I'm in the mood for something not too heavy..."

"The corpses bride ok? I've been wanting to see that for ages!"

"I've already seen it but it was fun so ok."

Ville and Silke nestled in each others arms. The boys on the couch and Linde on the floor.

FINLAND:

Everybody said their goodbyes and got in a cab.

"Oh yeah euhm Silke? I hope you can stand a little junk, cause I'm terrible at cleaning."

"Well then we know what to do tomorrow." Silke answered cheerfully.

Ville looked at her "You're joking I hope?"

"No darling I can't live in a pigsty , so we'll clean a little bit ok?"

"Ok but not tonight!"

Silke smiled and gave him a kiss.

"Home sweet home!" Ville dropped the bags in the hall way, took Silke's hand and led her inside.

"If this is a pigsty then I'm Cleopatra Ville!"

Ville smiled: "Hmm I guess mum came to clean up."

Silke sat down on the couch as Ville asked what she wanted to drink. Ville walked in the kitchen and found a note from his mother. "Hey son, welcome home. I hope you don't mind me cleaning up a bit but I couldn't let Silke come home in a pigsty. Bring her over tomorrow. We're dying to meet her. Love mum."

"What do you have?" Silke asked.

"Well since my mum went shopping too, everything healthy."

"Does hot chocolate qualify as healthy?"

"Yes sweetheart, milk is healthy for you."

Ville started making hot chocolate and Silke got up and started exploring. When she got to the bedroom she smiled. Ville's mum was a sweetheart. She put candles all over the room. Silke started lighting them when Ville came in the room.

"Your mum is such a sweetheart." Silke smiled.

"Yes she is, and she's looking forward to meeting you tomorrow." Ville said carefully. Would she want to meet his parents already?

"That would be great darling" Silke answered enthusiastic. "Hot chocolate here or downstairs?"

"We can't leave the candles burning when we go downstairs my little Monster so here."

"That's a good point my darling but then I'm going to change into something a little more comfortable."

"Ok I'll go get your bags, you enjoy your hot chocolate" Ville said sweetly. She got on the bed, hmm how she loved satin cheats. Ville was back in a second so she looked trough her things for a tennis skirt and a top. She went to the bathroom and changed. Ok this wasn't the most sexy outfit but she wasn't planning on getting sexy so.

Ville laid down on the bed, how he missed his own bed. Last time he slept here he was feeling so bad, recording the album was pretty rough, Facing all those demons again. But now this place really felt like home, with this great girl with him.

He didn't hear Silke come back in the room, so he was startled when she got on the bed.

"Poor baby did I scare you?" while crawling up to him and giving him a sweet kiss.

"Hey stop being so damn hot!"

"Hot? These really aren't hot clothes darling." Silke replied while nestling in Ville's arms.

"Oh yes they are, but even in the most shabby clothes, you would still look hot!"

"Don't make me get ice cubes Ville!" Silke joked.

"No Monster, I'll behave, I wanna know everything about you!"

"Well there isn't much to tell... I'm kinda boring" Silke replied.

"Ok then start by telling me how long you have loved me?" Ville winked.

"Well I fell in love with your voice, when I heard join me on the radio. Downloaded, yeah yeah I know that was bad, but I bought the album later, some other songs and when I heard right here in these arms I was sold!"

"And now you are in these arms, for ever..." Ville said lovingly "Who would have thought that?" as they lost themselves in a passionate kiss.

They talked all night about almost everything and the more they talked, the more they both thought how this felt so terribly good. They fell a sleep when the sun was getting up.

Around noon Ville's phone went of. Silke answered it since Ville didn't wake up.

"Hello, Ville's phone."

"Hey Hottie, it's Bam, you guys home?"

"Yeah but you woke me up and Ville's still sleeping."

"Did you ware the poor guy out already?"

"We talked all night Bam, not that it's any off your business!" Silke said annoyed.

Ville aroused.

"Huh Silke who are you talking to?"

"Bam darling, he wants to come over..."

Ville took the phone and said "Bam we're still sleeping and have to go to my parents this evening, so why don't you come over tomorrow?"

"Oh come on Ville, you had all night to fuck Silke give her a rest!"

"BAM! This is different, we're taking our time..."

"Yeah yeah don't believe you, I know you Skinny! But I'll see you tomorrow."

Ville turned his phone off.

"Kulta where is your phone?"

"Well they are in the bathroom."

Ville got up, went to the bathroom and turned them off too.

"I want you all to myself, no interruptions!"

"Hmm what are you planning my dear?" Silke asked playfully.

"Oh nothing, I just don't wanna get out of this bed for a while."

They got back under the sheets and dozed off. When Silke woke up for the second time, Ville was on his side watching her. "You're so beautiful." he whispered.

"So are you darling." as they kissed Silke tensed up...

"What is it sweetheart?" Ville asked concerned.

"Oh nothing, just my neck acting up."

"Hmm I do give great massages even if I say so myself."

"That would be wonderful darling."

"Ok but you will have to lose the clothes..."

"OH now I get it, you just wanna see me naked!"

"I'll turn around if you want, that way I only see your back..."

"Do you promise to behave and keep it with the massage?"

"I will Kulta, I know you want it to be special and we have the rest of our lives together."

Silke took her clothes off and got on the bed. Damns she looked so beautiful, he couldn't keep his eyes of her. Why did he keep gazing at her? She started to feel uncomfortable, she knew she wasn't a classic beauty.

Ville finally got on the bed and whispered in her ear "You're gorgeous and I love your tat!"

Silke blushed, she got that tat after a previous him show. She was so addicted to him at that time, she got a tribal with a heartagram on her lower back. Ville started to massage her neck and back. Silke moaned, his hands felt so soft and tender. She felt totally relaxed, she wondered how long she could keep this up. Why was she keeping Ville off? She could feel he was turned on by this. She felt his hard member on her, and she wanted to feel it. She started crying.

Ville stopped and asked if he hurt her. "No" she whispered "You're just so sweet and I love you!"

"Then why are you crying sweetheart?"

"I so wanna make love to you, but I can't... I'm scared..."

"Kulta I love you and nothing is going to make me love you any less."

He gave her a sweet kiss on the shoulder.

"Really? Not even if I tell you that I was raped?"

"What?!? My poor kulta!" he pulled her in a hug. "Did they punish the guy who did it?"

"No I never told anyone... not even Rick... It was Evy's boyfriend and I didn't want to hurt Evy back then."

"I'm glad you realised what a bitch she was kulta and I promise you I will never let anyone hurt you!"

Silke just laid in Ville's arms. "Sweetheart we need to get ready or we'll be late..."

"Can we shower together sweetie? I don't wanna be away from you." Silke asked.

"Off course kulta" Ville got up, stripped out of his clothes and went to the bathroom. Damn she was so lucky, Ville was so sweet and damned he looked great. She followed Ville into the shower and pulled him in a passionate kiss. Ville smiled and said: "Hmm I can just run cold water, it will heat up enough from us."

Silke blushed, Ville kissed her again but didn't know where to put his hands. "Ville stop thinking and put your hands on me, where ever you want, I'll tell you when I can't handle it anymore. But I wanna feel you so please?"

So Ville ran his hands up and down her back. Ow god how did she love his hands, she so wanted them to be naughty! Ville took some soap and soaped Silke's back. Silke turned around in his arms so he could soap her totally. Ville sighed: "Damn girl, I really have to run the cold water! You're feeling way too hot too."

Silke moaned: "No you don't, make love to me please? I'll cool you off!" As she ran her hands over Ville's back and ass. Ville turned Silke facing him again.

"You don't know how bad I want to... But we've coped this long... Let's wait till tonight and take our time?"

God what was he saying he so wanted to feel her around him.

"Tease!" Silke said smiling "I didn't think I could fall in love with you even more than I already had. But I just did."

They kissed and finished washing. Silke put on a sexy black dress and Ville a purple suit. "Don't we look hot!" Ville said as he put one of his scarf's around Silke's neck.

"It's cold outside sweetheart."

"Yeah but I have you to keep me warm." she answered.

They took a cab to Ville's parents although it was only a 5 minute drive. Silke didn't let go off Ville's hand, she was nervous and Ville kept talking about how his parents are gonna love her too.

"Ville I do look ok don't I? What if they don't like me?"

"My sweet little Monster, they will, trust me! And besides when they see how happy you make me, they will take you in with open arms!"