Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 03

Story Info
Ville meets a sad girl.
2.2k words
4.63
4k
1

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ville got a big hug from his mum. Silke just stood there uneasy.

"Oh sorry Silke, it's just been so long since I saw Ville come here!"

And Silke got a hug too.

Silke smiled and answered "It's ok, I'm just a bit nervous."

"Oh don't be kulta, we don't bite and Kari is so looking forward to meeting you!"

They went inside and Ville's dad gave Silke a hug first then Ville.

"Sorry son, but a girl that looks that good in my t-shirt deserves to be hugged!"

Silke relaxed, they really did like her. They settled in the living room and started talking. It kinda felt like coming home. It was great to see Ville so relaxed. It was a really enjoyable evening.

After dinner Ville took Silke up to his old bedroom. It was so weird, it wasn't your typical teenage boys room. It was really sober. Ville asked what Silke thought about his parents. She wrapped her arms around his waist and answered: "I love them, they're really sweet and made me feel at home."

Ville closed the door and put his arms around Silke.

"Why Mr. Valo, are you allowed to be in this room, all alone with a girl?" Silke asked seriously.

"Oh shut up and kiss me silly!" Ville replied. They kissed ardently.

"Hmm I missed you." Ville whispered.

"Who's being silly now? I've been next to you the whole night!"

"Yeah but I wanted to kiss you the whole time!"

And he kissed her again, slowly descending to her neck, and started nibbling on her ear.

"Ville stop it, we're at your parents!"

"Ok then we'll go home" he answered quickly.

"No Ville your mom has dessert waiting for us."

He started nibbling on her ear again with his hands moving up her thigh.

"Ville no, you'll wait till after dessert!"

"But I want you for dessert, you're just too jummie!!"

"We're gonna eat your mums dessert first and then you can have me, 2 desserts are better no?"

"Hmm well mum did make her famous chocolate cake!"

"And you tell me that now?" Silke ran downstairs.

"I'm ready for dessert, I'm ready for dessert!!"

Anita smiled "Oh you like chocolate cake do you?"

"VERY!" Silke answered cheerfully. They had the cake with tea and hot chocolate. Ville's mum sat next to Silke and Ville next to his dad. Anita said: "I'm really glad Ville met you. He's been through a lot lately and I was afraid things were going to end badly, but now I know it will be ok."

Silke smiled and said thanks. Ville yawned: "Mom, dad I'm tired so we're going home and get some sleep, I sometimes hate touring!"

Ville's dad answered: "Sleep is that what they call it these days?"

Silke blushed and Ville told his dad to behave.

"Ow come on, you two have been undressing each other with your eyes all night don't play innocent now!"

Ville got up and said "Ok I'm gonna take this gorgeous girl home and have hot steaming sex with her! Happy dad?"

"Yes son have fun and enjoy!"

They said their goodbyes and left. Silke wanted to walk home, to get to know the neighbourhood. Ville told about his childhood growing up around here. Ville opened the door, picked Silke up and carried her straight to the bedroom.

"Just stay here and I'll light the candles and put on some music, any preferences?"

"Well if you don't mind, your music?"

"No I don't mind kulta, anything for you!"

Right here in these arms started playing and Ville lighted the candles. Silke was bungling with her nails. Why was she nervous? Ville loved her, she loved him and it's not like he's pushing her, she wants this so bad. Ville turned off the light and walked over to the bed. He looked so hot in the candle light.

"Sweetheart relax I'm not gonna bite." Ville whispered "Come here."

He made her sit at the end of the bed. Ville got on his knees and took Silke's hand.

"My sweet little Monster, I know we only know each other for a few days, but it seems like a lifetime. My life started when I saw you sitting at the bar. I'm so glad you wanted to come with me..."

He's not doing what I think he's doing is he? He reaches in his pocket, oh god HE IS!!

"Ville?" Silke whispered.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to ask you to marry me." he said softly.

She got down on her knees with him and kissed him. Ville slipped the ring on her finger.

"I'm guessing you're saying you would love to?"

"Yes Ville, I would love to! My life ended with Evy but you brought me back to life. I didn't want to, but you didn't give up. I want to stop thinking and start feeling and living again!" Silke answered softly.

Ville took Silke in his arms and gave her a kiss on the forehead. They sat there for a while just enjoying each other.

"Ville what are we doing on the floor when we have this comfortable bed?"

"I don't know sweetheart, I just don't wanna let go."

They got on the bed and Silke laid on Ville's chest. She could hear his heart beating, as she started caressing his chest and neck, his heart started beating faster. She looked up to him and she got goosebumps from the look in his eyes.

"You really want me to beg don't you?" she said playfully.

Ville smiled: "Hmm that would be cute."

Silke got on top of him and started tickling him.

"Lets see who will do the begging!"

Ville swarmed, Silke put up a good fight but Ville was stronger so in no time Ville was on top and had Silke's hands pinned over her head.

They both caught their breath. She could feel how turned on Ville was. God how she wanted to feel him inside her. Ville looked in Silke's eyes with such an intense look, it kinda scared her.

Ville started kissing her and Silke just gave in. Soon their clothes were on the floor but Ville stopped.

"Kulta are you ok?"

"No I'm not!" Silke answered.

"What's wrong?" Ville asked concerned.

"You stopped!!" Silke smiled "Just make love to me darling, stop thinking, just love me!"

"But I don't wanna push you."

"Ville you're so killing the mood so shut up and kiss me!"

Ville started kissing her whole body, first nibbling on her shoulder, cupping her breasts with his hands, playing with her nipples, pinching them. Silke moaned as Ville sucked on her nipples. She wouldn't be able to hold back for long as she laid there enjoying Ville's hands and lips. He kissed her belly and went down avoiding the good spots, kissing the insides of her thighs. So down to her feet, tickling them.

"Ville stop it" Silke moaned.

Ok he said as he laid down next to her.

"Noooo that's not what I meant, I meant stop tickling!"

"Well you have to be clearer sweetheart." Ville smiled.

Silke turned to her side. "You're beautiful you know that?" as she started kissing Ville's neck and chest. Playing around his nipples with her tongue. Now it was Ville's time to moan. He couldn't control himself any longer and kissed her passionately in the same time pushed her back down on the bed and slipping inside her softly. Softly trusting in and out of her watching her face. But he only saw enjoyment on her face so he totally relaxed and let go. They made love to each other so slow and tender.

Afterwards Silke had tears in her eyes.

"I love you." she whispered.

"I love you too kulta." Ville answered kissing away her tears.

She finally looked at her ring.

"Ville it's gorgeous!" It was an old gothic looking ring, with a dark red ruby.

"It must have cost a fortune!"

"No it didn't, it's a family heirloom, mum gave it to me a few years back..."

"Why didn't you gave it to Jonna? You guys were engaged too, weren't you?" Silke asked.

"I don't know, maybe I knew unconsciously she wasn't the girl for me. And we just got our tats, never gave her a ring."

"Well I'm glad she wasn't the girl for you, cause I love being your girl and in time your wife!"

They nestled in each others arms and fell asleep. Ville woke up with water in his face!

"Silke what the hell!"

Silke woke up from Ville's screaming. They looked at Bam's smiling face.

"Good morning!"

"Bam what are you doing here?" Ville asked a bit mad.

"You told me I could come over!"

"Yeah when we were awake and dressed!"

"It's noon! So time to get up love birds, I even brought breakfast!"

"Bam get out, we'll be down in ten minutes."

"Wohoooo!"

Silke looked at Ville: "Why does Bam have a key of your place?"

"Well last time I stayed here, Bam stayed too. So it was easy when I got wasted I didn't have to bother with keys."

"Well I'm glad you gave up drinking, I hate drunk guys! Although I do like the feeling of being drunk sometimes."

"I'll only be drunk on our love my fiancée."

"Hmm I like the sound of that, but can we keep it quiet until we meet my mother?"

"Off course kulta, do you wanna go home or invite her here?"

"Well maybe best we invite her here... That way she can meet everyone."

"Ok let me know when you want to invite her and I'll arrange everything."

"Thanks my love, hmm I don't want to take of your ring!"

"Well why don't we get dressed and I think I have a necklace downstairs, so you can wear it underneath your clothes."

Silke kissed Ville: "Thanks darling."

They got dressed and went downstairs.

"Oh you two could make it, I almost called the cops!"

"Bam shut up and get me some milk!" Silke snapped.

"Oh who has a morning temper?"

"Bammie give me my key back please?" Ville asked.

"What? Why? I wanna keep it!" Bam responded mad.

"You can't come in here when ever you want, not with Silke here."

"Oh it's like that is it, then why did I even bother coming over?"

Silke rolled her eyes, boys could be such pains!

"BamBam, don't be childish, you can come over when ever you want, you just have to knock first!"

"Ok, fine!" Bam threw his key on the table "And now eat your breakfast!"

They talked during breakfast about what they were going to do today. Silke wanted to see Bam skate, but Bam didn't want to...

"Pwetty please Bam? You can put me on a board if you skate first!" Silke begged.

Bam said "Really? Can I?" he looked at Ville.

Ville said "Hey don't look at me, I suck at skating but if she wants to break something, let her."

"Hey I used to skate when I was euhmmm 12 or something... so it won't be that bad. And I never broke a thing!"

"Well there's a first time for everything!" Ville said worried "Especially with Bam around!"

They left and went to a skate park. Bam showed off a bit.

"Kulta be careful will you? I love Bam but he's crazy!"

"Yes darling I know what I'm doing!"

Silke grabbed a board and started skating. Hey this is going pretty ok she thought, let's try a jump. But as she wanted to jump, Bam skated right in front of her, she couldn't avoid Bam and they collided.

Ville ran to Silke.

"Kulta! are you ok? Say something sweetie? BAM! I told you to be careful! Call an ambulance..."

At this time Silke couldn't control herself anymore and started laughing as did Bam.

"Oh Skinny, you should see you're face! I'm fine, we were just acting."

"Oh yeah? Well you'd better start running, and start running fast or you will be hurt!!" Ville said with an evil smile. Silke got on her feet and ran away, Ville chased after her.

He cornered her and said: "You're gonna suffer kulta, scaring me like that!"

"Please Ville it was a joke, don't hurt me!!"

Ville came closer and closer, he put his hands against the wall besides Silke's head and smiled "Scared yet?"

"uhu"

"Well good! I was too" and Ville kissed Silke.

"Ieuw guys get a room will you!" Bam screamed.

"Well we have one, but someone came to bother us there!" Silke shouted in response.

Bam jumped on Ville's back "Jipie horsey!" And Ville ran around with Bam on his back. Silke walked away thinking ok they don't need to be drunk to act crazy!

"Ville don't let her get away!" Bam yelled.

They went after her and caught up with her.

"Hey kulta leaving?" Ville asked while blocking the exit.

"Yeah you guys are crazy!"

"Yes we are, and you love us." Bam replied.

"Us Bammie?" Ville asked.

"Yes Ville, you can see it in her eyes, she wants a threesome with us!"

Silke pushed Ville and Bam out of the way and ran out!

"Now look what you've done!'

"What? It was a joke Ville... Ok maybe a fantasy."

"That may be, but I have to go after her, come on!"