Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 05

Story Info
Ville meets a sad girl.
2.2k words
4.86
3.9k
1

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" Silke said.

Missy pulled her outside. "Don't worry" she said "Ville is a common name so it will be fine."

"But Bam and Missy aren't! And fangirls? And anyone who knows Ville a bit knows you guys are friends!"

They got back to the boys, Ville saw something was wrong. "What's wrong love?" as he hugged her.

"It's nothing I suppose, just someone overheard Missy and me!

"Ok relaxing time then! And we'll arrange everything for your mum to come over, so we don't have to worry anymore!"

"I love you darling!"

"I love you more Monster" and they kissed passionate.

"There they go again!" Bam said.

"Bam instead of being jealous, kiss me!" Missy said.

"Yes m'am!" and Bam kissed her passionate.

The band started playing. Ville stopped kissing Silke. "Great it's the 69 eyes! I haven't seen them in ages!"

He took Silke's hand and pulled her with him to the stage. Silke grabbed Missy's hand and she pulled Bam with her. They stood on the second row, Ville whispered in Silke's ear she had to stay in front of him. She felt Ville against her, he put his arms around her and they enjoyed the show.

Ville kissed Silke's neck and let his hands wonder over her body as they moved on the music.

"Darling" Silke moaned "Stop it! Behave, please? I'm going crazy!"

"That's what you get when you dress up like this." he smiled.

"Ville can you detach yourself for a minute from that entrancing girl and get on stage?" Jyrki asked.

Bam nudge Ville: "Skinny, Jyrki is asking something."

Ville looked up, looked back at Silke. Silke smiled "Well get up there!"

Ville said: "I'll get you for this!"

"Huh? I'm innocent!" Silke smiled.

Ville got on stage and Silke was amazed once again by Ville's beauty. She so loved leather! Jyrki and Ville were playing around a bit and started playing Dark secret love. After that they played razorblade romance. The audience was great although Silke could feel a few jealous looks going her way. Missy saw Silke tense up so she took her hand and started dancing with her. Silke whispered "Thanks!" the 2 girls totally lost themselves in their dancing.

Bam just stood their gazing at the girls as did some other guys. 2 guys couldn't control themselves and started harassing the girls by 'dancing' close to them.

Bam got annoyed and said to the guy: "Get lost they're not interested!"

"Who do you think you are? Can't they talk for themselves?"

"Well I'm the husband of one of them, the other is the girlfriend from that guy on stage so I would back off!"

"Or what?" and the guy just stood really close before Bam.

"Bam leave it, they will leave us alone, right?" Missy asked.

"Hell no, can't see why I should..." the guy said arrogantly.

"Because I don't want you to hurt your ego because you got beaten up by two girls!" Missy replied pissed.

Ville and Jyrki saw what was happing and called security, who escorted the 2 guys out.

"You ok kulta?" Ville asked when he got offstage.

"Yeah I'm sorry, I was just dancing with Missy."

"Hey don't apologize sweetz, it's not your fault!" Ville said convincing.

"Well I don't feel like staying after this, can't we go home and party?"

"Sure sweetheart, Bam, Missy wanna stay?"

"No we'll go with you guys if that's ok?"

"Off course, it's been a while since there was a party at your place, way too long!"

"Ok lets go!" Silke said enthusiastic.

They got a cab home, Silke went up for a minute, Ville followed. Missy and Bam put some music on.

"Hey kulta what's wrong? You've been quiet since we left tavastia?"

"It's nothing, maybe we should have stayed in, with the toilet and those guys..."

"Ow little Monster, come here!" and Ville gave Silke a hug.

" Ok I'm getting changed!" Silke yelled.

"Huh why? I love you in these clothes!"

"Yeah I felt that." She winked.

"Come on it's just Bam, Missy and us, so don't?!?"

Silke sighed, "Since you asked so sweet."

Ville pulled her in a kiss, she felt his nails on her naked back. Silke shivered of pleasure, she nibbled on Ville's ear. Ville's phone went off "Let it ring" Ville moaned.

"Wasn't Jyrki gonna call you when they finished?"

"Ow yeah." Ville answered it was Jyrki.

They couldn't come over, they had to stay at the club for a while.

"Oh well we'll have fun just the 4 of us." Silke said "Lets get down."

Bam and Missy were dancing on For you. Silke looked at them and said: "I didn't know Bam loved Missy so much."

"He can hide it pretty well sometimes, but that girl is his world!"

"I think he's cute, all lovie duvie."

Ville looked at her, she kept looking at Bam and Missy. Ville shook his head, what was he worrying about, she was crazy about him, she wanted to be his wife, but Jonna wanted that too... Silke put her arms around Ville's waist.

"Darling what are you worrying? It's just because I never saw this side of him. I love you and you alone! Let's dance!"

Ville kissed her and they started dancing.

"Oh the love birds could make it down." Bam smiled.

"Bammie shut up, we're not the only lovebirds in the house!" Silke winked. "You two look adorable!"

Bam blushed.

"Why BamBam, I didn't know you could blush, oh so sweet!" Silke laughed.

"Oh shut up Hottie!"

Missy asked what they were going to do. Listen to music, dance, watch a movie, just cuddle?

"Movies sound good, but no Viva La Bam or something like that! I want a good horror movie!"

Bam replied "Well for you Viva is horror so?"

Silke threw a pillow at Bam but missed and hit Missy.

"Oh why you little bitch!" she said and threw the pillow back at Silke, and she didn't miss! The craziest, pillow fight developed, with throwing, tickling and at a moment even water balloons!

After a while they all just laid around gasping for breath. Missy asked: "Hey S can I borrow some clothes? These are soaking wet?"

"Sure let's go up, I'm gonna put on something more comfy too."

Ville sulked, Silke took his face in her hands kissed him sweetly and whispered in his ear. "You can see me naked later, love."

Ville's face lid up with a huge smile. Oh she loved his smile. Missy and Silke went up, Silke looked for some clothes while Missy was undressing. Silke felt uncomfortable, did Bam tell her she was Bi? If not would she still undress with her in the room if she knew?

So Silke turned around and stuttered: "Euhm... M.... I... don't.... know.... If.... Bam.... Told.... You..."

Missy interrupted Silke: "Yes he told me and I don't care you're Bi, I am bi myself. So you can turn around and change too, except if you don't feel comfortable."

"No I'll be fine, I just didn't want you to be mad at me later on."

"Oh silly girl, stop thinking about others so much, just do what you want, I do that! And it's great!"

They finished getting dressed, they got trackpants on with a top.

"Don't we look sporty?" Missy smiled while putting an arm around Silke's waist. Silke shivered and blushed by Missy's touch.

"Why Bammie was right, you are so adorable when you blush!" Missy whispered.

They went downstairs, what have they been talking about me Silke wondered.

Ville smiled: "Oh look they went to a gym! Missy what did you do? Silke looks flushed?"

Silke got on the couch "I'm ready for the movieeeeeeee, who wants to join me!"

Missy smiled at Ville and Ville smiled back. Ville, Bam and Missy got on the couch with Silke. Ville pressed play "What are we watching Monster?"

"Hostel Skinny!"

Missy moaned: "Love that movie!"

They got comfy, Ville and Silke in one corner, Bam and Missy in the other, their legs on top and under each other. There was only a dimmed light on behind the couch. Ville played with Silke's hair, now and then tracing the lines of her neck and kissing it. She loved laying this close to Ville, feeling him breath, hearing his heart beat, smelling him.

They heard Missy moan, Silke looked over and saw Bam nibbling on Missy's neck. How would she taste? Stop it! You have Ville! She turned her head to face Ville and drowned in his eyes. He kissed her passionately. His hands started to roam her body, when his hand disappeared under her shirt she stopped him.

"Ville not with Bam and Missy here." She whispered.

"Let's go upstairs then." Ville replied while nibbling on her ear.

Silke moaned, "Stop it darling, you know that drives me crazy and I wanna finish the movie!"

"That was the whole point but as you wish my love." He replied and put a hand on her hip. She felt Ville nudging Bam with his foot. What was going on, she wondered. They finished the movie, Ville asked if Bam and Missy stayed the night or not. They decide to stay so Ville went up to get some blankets and pillows. They pulled out the bed and made it. They said goodnight and Ville and Silke went up.

Silke got slammed to the door as Ville kissed her vigorously. "What brought this on?" Silke asked.

"You! You look so damn hot!"

"What? I'm not hot!"

"Yes you are!" Ville led her to the bed.

"Ville let me get in my pj's first."

"You don't need them." he winked "And I wanna undress you!"

Silke laid on the bed, Ville stood before the bed and got undressed.

"Damn Ville hurry up will you! You say that I drive you crazy, but you're doing a great job yourself!" Silke said.

"Oh really Monster? Do you want a piece of me?" Ville said teasing while wiggling his ass.

Silke wanted to get up but Ville let himself fall on top of her.

"No you don't Monster!" as he kissed her.

Silke laid back "I'm all yours Ville"

"I know you are!" Ville smiled as he started to undress Silke, kissing every spot of her that he uncovered.

"You do love kissing my entire body don't you?" Silke giggled

"It's a gorgous body, so yes I'll always love worshipping it." Ville replied with a serious undertone.

"I can live with that." Silke smiled as she scooted back on the bed, pulling Ville with her.

How much she loved being adored, the girl needed to feel Ville inside her, so she carresed his head, tugging on his hair a bit so he moved up, kissing him passionatly.

While Ville was distracted by the kiss, she moved a bit and guided his hard cock towards her wanting pussy.

Ville smiled against Silke, "you little wench, distracting me like that... "

Silke didn't reply, just tried to make Ville move, which he gladly did, moving his cock slowly into Silke, driving her crazy with every slow thrust.

As much as Silke tried to move faster, Ville worked against it.

"Do you want me to beg?" Silke asked frustrated

"Awww my little monster is getting frustrated." The singer grinned "begging might help..."

"Ville please stop playing and make me come?" Silke asked

"Is that the best you can do?" Ville taunted her, thrusting hard with every word.

"Fuck! Pretty please? Fuck me? Hard? MAKE ME CUM?!?" Silke begged

"That's my girl." Ville smiled and quickenend his thrusts, "you better cum quickly cause I will..."

And true to his word, Ville came a few thrust later, just as Silke hit her orgasm too.

They just laid like that and fell asleep entangled in each other.

Silke woke up first, she looked at Ville, and she thought she was still dreaming. What is this beautiful guy doing with her? Doesn't he know how fucked up she is? That she doesn't deserve him and will end up hurting him?

She kissed him softly and got up. She put on the track pants with a top and a sweater from Ville. She loved his sent. She saw her ring on the nightstand and put it on her finger. What the hell if anyone knew, it wouldn't get back to her mum. She went downstairs and smelled breakfast.

"Good morning Hottie" Bam smiled "Hungry?"

"A bit. But first I want to get a paper to read."

Bam looked at Missy.

"Well that isn't such a good idea."

"Huh why not?" Did you already have one?"

"Yes we have Silke." Missy replied "And it isn't good. Apparently Jonna was the girl in the toilet."

"WHAT?" Silke screamed "I feel sick!"

"Well you'd better sit down, because it gets worse! "Bam whispered.

"What will get worse?"A sleepy Ville asked.

"Did I wake you up darling? I'm sorry!" Silke said as she put an arm around Ville's waist.

Ville put an arm around a shaking Silke and said "No I just missed you. But what is going on?"

Bam showed them the paper. There were pics of Ville and the fan girls, and of Silke and Missy with those guys. And above was the title "Broken up before the marriage?!?"

"I'm gonna kill her!" Ville screamed "She has gone too far, I've had it!"

Silke just stood there, Why would someone do this? Did she hate her that much? God she had to call her mum!

Silke ran upstairs and called her. "Mum?"