Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 06

Story Info
Ville, meets a very sad girl.
3.6k words
4.83
3.8k
1

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Silke, how are you?"

"I'm great mum although it takes some adjusting."

"Adjusting?"

"Yeah with the reporters, fans, different language and stuff."

"Oh ok, but with Ville everything's ok?" she asked worried.

"It's great mum, I didn't want to tell you on the phone but well circumstances are forcing me to."

"What?? Silke tell me what's going on, you're scaring me!"

"Don't be scared mum, I'm getting married!" Silke said really happy.

"What? Already? Isn't that a bit quick?" her mum asked.

"It feels right mum and it's not like we're gonna do it tomorrow..."

"You'd better not! I wanna see this son-in-law of mine at least once before he marries my daughter!"

"When can you come over?"

"Well I took 2 weeks off starting the day after tomorrow!"

"Ok we'll book everything and let you know ok?"

"Great!"

"Oh and mum? Don't believe what you hear about Ville and me?"

"I won't darling, love you, and see you soon!"

Silke called the travelagent to book a plane and a hotelroom.

Then she went back downstairs feeling a bit better.

"You ok kulta?" Ville asked while hugging her.

"Yeah my mum is coming over the day after tomorrow and she's happy."

"Great!" Ville smiled.

"You a bit calm?"

"No I called her to come over in an hour!"

"You did what?!?"

Missy and Bam said they tried to stop him.

"Ville do you really think that this is the best idea?"

"Yes kulta don't worry, I know what I'm doing."

They sat down to eat breakfast, Silke only ate one pancake. She was too nervous. The girls cleaned up the kitchen as the boys did the living room.

"You ok?" Missy asked concerned.

"I have to be" Silke sighed.

"Ville knows how to deal with Jonna."

"Really? Last time he really wanted to kill her! I was so scared then... I don't want to loose Ville!" Silke started to cry.

"Oh darling." Missy said as she put her arms around Silke and comforted her.

"Ville won't do anything stupid, he loves you!"

"Yes Monster I do!" Ville whispered from the door "I'm sorry if make you cry"

Silke ran in Ville's arms.

"Just don't do anything stupid!" she sobbed.

"I won't kulta, for you I won't."

The door bell rang. Silke put some cold water over her face and said: "Let's get that bitch!"

"That's the spirit!" Missy smiled.

Bam opened the door.

"Hey BamBam." Jonna smiled wanting to give Bam a kiss.

"Don't BamBam me Jonna, that's only for friends!"

Jonna stood there baffled.

"But Bam..."

"Just get in!" Bam said mad.

Jonna came in and looked around.

"Ow looks like you finally found a good maid." Jonna said "Silke was her name was it? Can she do my place too?"

"Shut up Jonna!" Missy yelled "And sit down!"

Ville and Silke walked in, arms around each others waists and sat down.

"You still here?" Jonna said surprised "I would have thought those fan girls and annoying guys would have scared you away... Hmm should have paid them a bit more I guess!"

"You ain't getting me out of here that easy." Silke smiled.

"Jonna, you have to stop this, we broke up a year ago. I don't love you anymore, I'm marrying Silke, you don't love me, so find someone you do love and be happy with him." Ville said calmly.

"But I do love you! Do you think I would do this if I didn't love you? I know I've treated you bad but if you just give me 1 last chance!" Jonna begged.

"And how many chances did I give you already?"

"A lot I know but please?"

"No J, a month ago I would have probably said ok lets try it, because I really loved you girl."

Silke twitched, but Ville caressed her hip to calm her down without anyone noticing.

"But it's over, it ended when Venus Doom was done, I love Silke, she's so great and sweet and ..."

Silke pinched Ville "I'm perfect." she smiled "Don't rub it in my love." She smiled.

Ville looked at her and kissed her, God she was so sweet.

Jonna just sat there, with tears in her eyes, he really loved her, he never looked at her that way, not so intense. She got up and walked out, she turned once and whispered "I hope you can forgive me..."

"I already did." Ville answered.

She wiped away her tears and walked out. Everybody exhaled with a sigh.

"Ok that went ok!" Bam smiled.

"Yes it did." Silke said happily "I'm proud of you Ville, staying so calm and just speaking the truth. Let's hope she means what she said..."

Ville whispered: "She did, I could see it in her eyes, damn I hurt her..."

Silke hugged Ville: "No my love, she hurt herself. You loved her and she blew that all by herself!"

"I love you and if I ever hurt you, you have to say immediately! Promise me!" Ville said franticly.

"You won't darling, I love you so much."

Bam and Missy looked at each other, they weren't needed here anymore. They left. Silke and Ville just stayed on the couch with their arms around each other. They woke up from Ville's phone.

"Yes?" Ville answered drowsy.

"Ville you busy?" Seppo asked.

He looked at Silke, god she looked cute.

"Not really just hanging around the house."

"Could you come to the studio for a few hours? I need you to sing in a b side, the boys are already here."

"Seppo I'm supposed to be on holiday!" Ville said a bit annoyed.

Silke stirred awake, she whispered "Go ahead, I need to go shopping for a computer anyway."

Ville sighed: "Ok Seppo you're lucky Silke is such a sweetheart!"

"Thank her for me and see you as soon as possible!"

"Are you gonna be alright kulta? Shopping all by yourself? You don't know your way around." Ville asked worried.

"Yes darling I will be ok, I'll ask Missy if she feels like coming with me..."

"Oh I think she will, and you'll take my credit card so you can shop as much as you like." Ville answered.

"Ville no, I don't want your money, I can pay for my own stuff."

"Yeah well but you already have a computer, and I don't so I would be grateful if you bought me one. And we'll arrange the internet connection tomorrow."

"You're a sweetheart you know that!"

"No but I love hearing you say that!" Ville smiled.

"Wanna shower together?"

"Love to, but it's gonna be a quick one, the boys are waiting."

"Race you up!" Silke said while getting up.

They raced up, Silke was in the shower first.

"What's my reward?" she smiled.

"Hmm you challenged me, I never said anything about a reward!" Ville smiled.

"Party-pooper!" Silke sulked.

"Ow one adorable Monster trying to be mad! Well I'll wash your back." He replied while kissing her neck.

"Hmm you can just continue what you're doing now."

"Then it won't be a short shower sweetheart." As he washed her back.

When he was finished Silke turned and smiled most seductively.

"Sure you don't wanna play?"

"Damn Monster, stop it, I really have to go, a studio costs a lot of money!"

"Ok." she sulked again as she started washing Ville...

Ville moaned: "Monster you're bad!"

"What?" she asked innocently "I'm helping you."

"Yeah helping me getting way too hot! So get out unless you want a cold shower!"

"I'll be more than happy to cool you off sweetie." Silke smiled.

"ARGH!! That's cold!!" She screamed!

"I warned you, Monster."

"Alright already" she got out and started getting ready.

Ville walked in the bedroom when Silke was putting on some tight jeans. Ville walked up to her, pulled her close to him and put his arms around her. "God you'll be the death of me." he whispered. Silke struggled to get loose: "Oh no you don't, you didn't want to play! So get dressed!"

They got dressed and Silke called Missy. She would love to go shopping. So Silke went to the hotel and Ville to the studio. Bam asked if he could come too... He would be bored otherwise. Silke agreed because she wanted to get a special laptop and Bam could help. So they went to a computer store, got a great laptop and then went to the customizing shop where Bam always went.

Silke told the shopkeeper what she wanted and left the laptop behind. It would be a bit expensive because she wanted it right away. But hey Ville was paying. Then they went and bought some HIM stuff for her, some custom t-shirts for Ville...

Missy asked Silke if she had a corset. She didn't so Missy took Silke to a shop where they sold them. "But I don't need one." Silke said.

"Ow come on, I saw how you looked at me yesterday... And you would look stunning in one."

"Ok I'll try one on and then I'll see."

"Great!"

Bam sat himself down while Missy and Silke looked through the corsets and dresses. Silke found some gorgeous dresses but didn't think they would look good on her. So Missy pushed her in a dressing room and ordered her to undress. Missy gave her a few corsets with skirts and a few dresses.

"Try them on and then we'll choose the one we think Ville would like best!"

"Missy I'm not parading around in the store!"

"Ow yes you are! It's just Bam and me... we've seen you in less!" Missy winked. So Silke started with the first one. A black and red corset with a plain black skirt. Silke asked Missy to lace her up. When Silke got out, Missy instantly said it wasn't was she was looking for but Bam said it looked good.

Silke tried on the next one. Again a black and red one but this time with a floral motive and a red skirt with a black lacy one over it. Bam whistled: "Damn Hottie looks hot!"

Missy said: "Let me take a look, turn around will you..."

Silke turned around and walked a bit. She liked this one. She felt great in it. Missy let her hands run over the skirt. "Well its ok but still not that wow effect I'm looking for!" She gave Silke a pat on her ass and said "ok the last one!"

This was a completely black one. With a long tight black skirt. Silke really liked this one. She stepped out and Bam and Missy just looked at her. Silke took a few steps and showed what she had on. She felt uncomfortable.

"Well say something!" she said annoyed.

"Breathtaking darling, really gorgeous! This is the one you should take!" they both said.

"Really? You don't think it's too much or something? Will Ville like it?"

"Hottie Ville will not like it, he will love it! And it will be perfect for the party at our place soon!"

"Ok I'll buy it then, and now we're getting the laptop back, I can't wait to see how it turned out!"

"Oh it's so cute Silke! I want one too!" Bam yelled as he saw the laptop.

"Then let them make an other one but this one is for Ville! Maybe this way he wants to learn how to work it." Silke replied.

"O but he can work it, he just doesn't like it that much. Although I'm sure he's gonna love this one!"

Now Silke just had to program the thing in heartagram style!

"Can we get something to eat now?" Bam wined.

"I wondered when you were going to ask that." Missy smiled.

When they sat down, Silke's phone rang.

"Miss me?"

"Who am I supposed to miss?" Silke joked.

"Someone that misses you?"

"But so many people miss me..."

Bam and Missy were laughing, Bam moaned in the phone, "Silke I miss you come back to bed."

"Yeah darling come and finish our game." Missy replied.

This was too much for Silke and she got the giggles.

"Yes darling, I miss you. How is recording going?"

Ville sighed "It's boring, I want to be with you, but you seem to have fun?"

"Yeah Bam and Missy are fun, but I have presents for you."

"OE presents, bring them over please? I want my presents!"

"Ville don't be a baby! You'll get them tonight."

"Did you get everything you needed?" Ville asked sweetly.

"Yes I did and some more..."

"So you can come over to the studio? Bring Bam and Missy!" Ville begged.

"Sure Seppo won't mind?"

"No he won't, he's going crazy because I miss you!"

"Ok we'll grab something to eat and come over darling."

Silke told Bam and Missy so they ordered, ate and left for the studio.

Ville was swearing in the microphone until he saw Silke, he signed that she had to come in. Silke looked at Seppo. "Please go in! He's been a pest the whole day, nothing else is working, so please!"

Silke went in, "What's wrong darling? Why are you so mad?"

"It's just a stupid song and I don't feel like singing it today!"

"You wrote it, so how can it be stupid?"

Ville looked at Silke "Oh that's why! Come here darling."

She pulled Ville in her arms and whispered "You know I love you, the song is about the past, so sing it and leave it behind you."

"I love you!" and he kissed her softly "Will you stay here with me?"

"Yes I will darling, if it helps."

"It will!"

Silke sat down on the floor in front of Ville, Ville started singing, God she loved his voice, she couldn't live without it. He sang it with so much pain in his voice that Silke had to hold back her tears. She hated Jonna, how could she hurt Ville so much? She hoped that he would never have to write such a song about her. Ville just stood there, Silke got up and hugged him.

"Let's go home darling! Seppo can I take him home?"

"I don't know what you said but this take was great, so please take him home."

"Ville feel like company or not? Cause I have to work on your present a bit..."

"Ok I'll ask Bam, Missy and the boys to join us!"

"Good the boys can invite their girlfriends too, I would love to meet them!"

"I'll tell them and we'll order pizzas this evening and we'll be fine."

"Sounds great darling!"

Silke was glad Ville got out of his bad mood so quickly. The boys all had plans already but Ville invited them for the next evening.

"What? Darling my mum is coming over tomorrow."

"You wanted her to meet everyone so this way she will. I'll invite my parents too."

Silke sighed, "Ok but where are we gonna put everyone?"

"We'll hold the diner at my parents place."

"Ville we can't, we can't just say hey you're organizing a dinner party tomorrow!"

"Yes we can, she loves dinner parties and it's been ages since she has had the boys over."

"Ok if you say so. And now lets get home, I wanna finish your present!"

"Present for me! Present for me! Present for me!" Ville jumped around.

Bam and Missy went home with Ville and Silke. Silke went up with everything she bought. Ville, Bam and Missy were fooling around downstairs, Silke heard laughing and screaming. Ok let's tune this baby!

After 2 hours Ville had enough of waiting, he wanted his presents. Silke didn't hear Ville come in. So she jumped when he closed the door.

"No Ville close your eyes!" She screamed.

Ville closed his eyes, Silke pushed him against the door.

"Bad boy! Trying to look at your presents." Silke said with an evil grin.

"Do you know what I do with bad boys?"

"Give them presents?" Ville asked innocent.

"No they have to be punished!" she purred.

"Hmm punished? How?" Ville asked eagerly.

"Why I'll show youyou bad boy, keep your eyes closed and follow me."

Silke led Ville to the bed. She took a scarf from Ville and blindfolded him.

"Now be a good bad boy and stay!" she whispered in his ear. She kissed him softly on the lips. Ville moaned, he really missed her being next to him.

"And now you can listen how I wrap your presents!" she told him.

"Noooo! You don't have to wrap them." Ville replied.

"Oh be good or no pressies!" Silke turned off the laptop and put it in the HIM bag she bought, she wrapped the t-shirts with a lot of noise.

She heard Bam running upstairs followed by Missy screaming :"Silke save me! She has gone crazy!!"

They stormed in the bedroom. Bam hid behind Silke, then looked around.

"Euhm are we disturbing something Hottie?" Bam asked wondering.

"Oh that, no Ville is just getting punished! So don't mind him." Silke smiled.

"Hm kinky!" Missy answered "What did he do and what is his punishment darling?"

"He tried peeping at his pressies! And now he has to listen how they get wrapped."

"Ha-ha Skinny, I know what you're getting!" Bam teased Ville.

"Voila all wrapped, Ville you can take off your blindfold."

Ville blinked his eyes "Are those all mine?" he asked.

"If you behave yes and you can choose one now."

Ville chose one and started unwrapping it. "Ow this is a great bag, I never saw it!"

"That's because Bam and I designed it." Silke smiled.

Ville didn't look inside, he just put it over his shoulder. Bam laughed: "Doesn't it feel heavy for an empty bag Ville?"

"Now that you say that, yes it does."

So Ville sat down on the floor and opened it. "Huh what's that?" as he pulls out the laptop.

"Ow Monster you did this? It looks gorgeous!"

It was a black laptop with Ville's name on it in swirling red letters. A black heartagram with a golden shine around it. And some red designs to top it all of.

"Well turn it on, there's more." she smiled.

Ville looked at Bam with a naughty glint in his eyes "Help?"

Silke started laughing "You don't even know how to turn it on? Ow god this is gonna be hard. Maybe I'd better bought you the book 'computers for dummies' too. But Bam told me you could work with a computer?"

"Monster be nice, and yes with a computer, not a laptop..." Ville pouted, just wanting Silke close to him.

"Oh poor thing, come here I'll help you."

Silke showed Ville how to open it up and turn it on. Ville pulled Silke in for a kiss; "Kulta you totally customised it!"

When the laptop turned on, right here in my arms started playing. The cursor was an Egyptian flame, the desktop was a picture of the band. "Ow Monster, it's great! It's really mine! But I would like a picture of us as a desktop."

"Then we have to take one first darling." Silke smiled.

"Someone will have a camera with him tomorrow."

Silke hit Ville.

"Hey what did I do now?" he asked surprised.

"You reminded me about tomorrow, my mum, your parents, the boys... I'm nervous!"

"Don't be kulta, it will be fine! BTW mum doesn't want your mum sleeping in the hotel so she made up the guestroom."

"Ow that's sweet! Don't know if my mum's gonna like it but sweet none the less, well lets go downstairs and order dinner I'm hungry!"

"Wow that's a first" Missy said.

"What is?" Silke asked.

"That someone else than Bam asks about food!"

Bam smiled "I saw from the beginning that Hottie was like me!"

He gave her a hug "My hungry Hottie!" and pinched her ass.

"Bam get your hands off my ass!" Silke said pissed.

"Ow Hottie lighten up!" as Bam pinched her again. Silke got loose and started pinching Bam everywhere. Soon they we're rolling over the floor tickling, pinching, biting...

Ville and Missy looked at them and smiled, they seemed to get along. Missy got up and said "Let's go Ville and let the 2 lovebirds have some privacy."

Silke kinda heard what Missy said and stopped. Bam was on top of Silke, they both caught their breath. "I think Missy is annoyed Bam. We'd better get downstairs." Silke said uncomfortable.

"Don't worry Hottie, Missy isn't the jealous type and we give each other space."

"Space?" she asked astonished.

"As long as we're honest and tell everything, we can pretty much do what we want."

"You're crazy! And it works? You never fight about it?"

"Nope we know we love each other and want to spend the rest of our lives together but does that mean we can't have other lovers?"

Silke shook her head: "Sorry Bam, but I think you're crazy, I couldn't share Evy..."

"You could and you did! But it was different because Evy didn't see you as her number 1."

"Ok let's drop this, I'm with Ville, only Ville! Don't want anyone else!"

"Are you sure about that Hottie?"

"Yes I am! And I don't think Ville wants to share. Seppo told me Ville doesn't like games."

"Not even 1 night with Missy? I saw how you looked at her yesterday."

Silke blushed and didn't know what to say. "And besides, Seppo doesn't know everything. And do you know you're damn cute when you blush!" as he brushed some hair out of Silke's face. Silke's breathing quickened, what was she doing? What was Bam doing? What did she get into? She knew Bam and Ville were close, but this close? Silke turned and got away from Bam. "Let's go down"

12