Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 07

Story Info
Ville meets a very sad girl.
3.4k words
4.8
3.7k
2
0

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They got down, Missy and Ville were on the couch watching some TV. Silke sat down on Ville's lap and wrapped herself around him.

"I hope the lovebirds like pizza, we got a large veggie and a large Hawaii."

Silke looked at Ville, he didn't seem to be bothered. Was Bam right? Didn't Ville mind? What was she thinking, she just got together with Ville and already she was thinking about other people. Pizza arrived, Bam got it, and they put on a movie and ate on the couch.

Silke looked at Ville, cause she'd seen the movie already, god she loved his face, she played with his hair, following the lines off his face and neck. Ville enjoyed her hands, her soft touch, her sweet smile, the look on her face, her body so close to his. Bam and Missy left after the movie, they wanted an early night. Silke didn't mind an early night either, she was nervous about her mum coming over...

Ville suggested a hot bubble bath, Silke happily agreed. Ville said Silke should choose a bottle of wine, while he got the bath ready. Silke chose a bottle of chardonnay, got two glasses and went up, she heard the water running. Ville put candles in the whole bathroom, this was gonna be a divine bath. She pussyfooted to Ville and wrapped her arms around him. She nibbled on his neck and whispered that she loved him.

Ville turned around in her arms and kissed her passionate. "Love you too sweetheart, now get naked!"

They dropped their clothes and got in the bath. "This is hot." Silke said.

"Not as hot as you." Ville smiled. Silke blushed.

"You blush so quickly" Ville smiled "but I love it."

This reminded Silke about Bam before... Would she say something to Ville? Or would that spoil the moment?

"What you thinking about?"

"Ow nothing just something Bam said."

"What has he done know?" Ville said annoyed.

"Nothing darling! He just told me a bit about his relationship with Missy..."

"Damned, I told him not to talk about it with you, I'm sorry kulta."

"You don't have to say sorry and I don't mind. If they are happy like that, let them be, I can't compare my relationship with Evy, with theirs..."

"That's true kulta, they both chose to be in this kind of relationship..."

"Do you want such a relationship?" Silke blurted out.

Ville made Silke turn, so that he could see her face.

"Sweetheart what do you want me to answer? I know you need to be able to trust the person you are with, but you're bi and so am I... So I can imagine that becoming a, I wouldn't say problem, but a hard nut to crack..."

Silke smiled: "I love you and I know you love me. I don't know what the future holds."

"Let's talk about this some other time ok kulta?"

"Yes my love." as she kissed Ville with devotion. Their hands roamed each others bodies. Silke moaned when Ville rolled her nipples between his fingers.

"You like that don't you little Monster?" Ville smiled.

"Let's get out and go to bed!"

They never made it to the bed except much much later, after drying each other, not being able to keep their hands off each other, the great mirror having an eroticising effect, Silke loving the sight off Ville's hands on her body. Ville loving the sight when he thrusted in Silke and made her come. They both loved the cold tile floor against their hot skin, cooling them a bit first but they heated it with their love play. At one time Ville couldn't take it anymore and crawled to the bedroom, only resulting in Silke chasing him and catching him right before the bed which then resulted in tickling, licking, nibbling and soft love making. They sat against the bed, both glowing, both exhausted.

"Why don't we move just a little bit, then we're comfy on the bed?"

"Hmmm" Silke replied.

"Ow little Monster worn out?" Ville smiled.

"Hmm just enjoying you." she muttered.

Ville picked Silke up and put her on the bed.

"This is more comfy then you Skinny" Silke smiled.

"I'll keep that in mind" Ville smiled evilly.

"Noooo!!" she yelled as she laid against Ville's chest. Ville couldn't resist and put his arms around her.

"We'd better get some sleep sweetheart, in a few hours your mum will be here."

He didn't get a reply, Silke was knocked out. Ville followed quickly into a blissful sleep.

Silke woke up from noise downstairs, Ville wasn't in bed. She looked for a t-shirt, put it on and went downstairs. Ville was cleaning up, Silke smiled and said good morning. Ville was startled.

"Good morning love, thank you, but you should have woken me up."

"Well I've been up for ages and you looked so cute and peaceful."

"Well I'll start on breakfast."

"No sweetheart, I'm just finishing up so let's take a shower and go out for breakfast."

"A girl could get used to this." Silke winked.

"Well I hope you do, so you never want to leave."

"Most of the time you're not here..."

"Hmm good point, well never wanna leave me. I'll just get you addicted to me as money won't keep you here." As he pulled her close and started kissing her.

"Ok cold shower for you Mister! Silke said as she ran upstairs. Ville ran after her, Silke's shirt flew in Ville's face as she pulled it of to get in the shower. Ville followed her in the bathroom.

"Ville behave or I'll kick you out, we need to get ready cause you promised to get internet started today too!"

"That I did." Ville said as he started to wash Silke's hair, then her body. God she couldn't get enough off him. She wanted to feel him, but she had to resist.

It was like Ville sensed her desire because he spent way to much time washing her breasts. She let out a light moan but Ville ignored it and washed the rest off her body. Two can play that game she thought. So she started washing Ville, spending way too much time on his chest and more specific his nipples. She saw his manhood grow, god how she wanted to feel that inside her. She brushed softly against it with her hip, causing Ville to flinch, he opened his eyes and Silke saw such lust she couldn't take it anymore.

She got on her knees and started kissing Ville's abdomen. Ville moaned and started playing with Silke's hair. Silke lowered her kisses, kissing the tip of Ville's member. Ville couldn't hold it anymore, he gripped Silke's hair tight and pushed himself past Silke's lips. Silke licked and sucked as if her life depended on it, so it didn't take Ville long before he spilled into Silke's hot mouth.

He pulled Silke up and whispered: "Monster, you're a Monster!"

He started kissing her neck but Silke moaned: "We have to get out darling, I'll take a rein check ok?"

He pinched her nipple: "As you want sweetheart."

"It's not what I want Skinny but else we're never gonna make breakfast!"

"Oh really and what do you want Monster?"

While he put a towel around Silke and nibbled her shoulder softly.

"I want you to pick me up, carry me to bed and fuck me silly but..."

Ville interrupted her "No buts!" and picked her up and dropped her on the bed.

Silke tried to resist but when Ville nibbled on her nipples she gave in. She felt Ville's lips and tongue go lower and lower, until she felt him push her legs apart and lick her little clit.

"OW god Ville!" she moaned "You're driving me crazy!"

Ville grinned, his hands went up and played with her nipples, this was more than Silke could handle. "Ville fuck me please?" Silke begged.

Ville stopped and moved back up, he kissed Silke passionate, she could taste herself, Ville slipped slowly inside her, she thrusted her hips forward so she felt him deep inside.

"Why Monster are you horney for me?" Ville grinned.

"Shut up and fuck me Valo!" Silke growled.

Ville speeded up his trusts.

"Ville don't stop please I'm cc..." all that followed were screams as Silke came violently. This triggering Ville to come a second time. They laid next to each other catching their breath.

"I need to shower again!" Silke whispered

"Me to"

"Oh no, not with me you don't!"

"Ow Monster did I exhaust you?"

"No darling, you still owe me but look at the time, and it seems we can't resist each other when we're wet." Silke smiled.

Silke jumped in the shower and got out quickly so Ville could get in. She put on jeans, t-shirt and a HIM hoody. For Ville she also got jeans and 2 presents. Ville smiled as he walked into the bedroom.

"I forgot about those, guess I was distracted."

"Ow really and yesterday you wanted them so bad? Must be something special that got you distracted."

"Yeah well there is this cute little fan girl that got my attention." Ville winked.

"Well you'd better open your presents before the little fan girl looses her patience."

Ville opened up his prezzy and put them right on, he loved them. There was a t-shirt with the refrain of right here in my arms on, adapted like Ville sang them in Brussels. And a sweater with a picture off Silke restyled venus doom style on the front and on the back my poison girl.

"Don't we look cute together?"

"Ok let's get to the computer store and get internet sorted then pick up mum then food!"

"Sounds like a plan to me." Ville replied.

The guy from the computer store remembered Silke and suggested an internet card that she could use where ever she was. It was a bit more expensive but very useful with a laptop. Ville asked if it worked over the whole world because they travel a lot. It would, Silke smiled and Ville filled out the paperwork.

"Happy kulta?" He asked when they were outside the store.

"Very darling, but nervous too!"

"Don't be, I'm sure you're mum doesn't bite and I certainly won't!"

"Well don't be so sure!"

They got to the airport well on time so they got something small to eat. Ville was smiling all the time, because he thought Silke was cute when she was nervous. When they walked to the gate he put an arm around her waist and tried to calm her down.

"I wasn't nervous for you meeting my parents was I? Everything will be fine."

"You don't know my mother, she can be a real bitch, well not in your face but she'll let me know constantly how she hates you."

Silke saw her mum, squeezed Ville, took a deep breath and went to her.

"Hey mum glad you're here."

"Hey sis." And they hugged.

"Mum Ville, Ville mum."

Her mum looked Ville over.

"A pleasure to meet you, I must say those pictures didn't do you and Silke justice."

Ville blushed. "Thank you a pleasure to meet you too and so glad you could come over so soon."

"Well I had to see who took away my daughter and if she was taken care off."

"Yes m'am, we'll get your luggage and then get home."

Ville carried her suitcase to the cab and they went home. On the way Silke told her mum, she could stay with Ville's parents or in a hotel, and that they were having dinner with everyone tonight. Vanessa looked forward to meeting everyone and would love to stay with Ville's parents. When they got home Vanessa got a tour of the house.

She loved the house although she found it a bit small. They sat down on the couch and Vanessa looked at Silke.

"You look happy sis."

"I am happy mum, Ville is a darling." She said as she looked at Ville infatuated.

"Ville it seems as you really make my daughter happy so how can I object to this. It's been a while since I saw her like this."

Ville blushed "Well the feeling is mutual, Silke makes me happy too and I love her!"

"I can see that, so you have my blessing, but I would like to take a nap if I have to go to dinner tonight."

"Sure you can lay down on our bed and then afterwards you can freshen up."

Vanessa got upstairs and Silke sighed. "Well that went great." Ville smiled.

"Yes it did now I'm gonna call the boys to give them orders to behave! Especially BAM!"

Silke got on the couch with her phone and Ville turned on the laptop. Silke called Missy first, she was surprised to hear her. "Everything ok darling? Still talking to us?"

"Off course why wouldn't I?"

"Well Bam told me about yesterday."

"Ow don't worry about that, it was just Bam being Bam."

"Ok but if there is something that bothers you, just tell me..."

"I will, but I actually wanted to ask for a favour."

"Anything darling."

"Make sure Bam behaves tonight?"

'I'll do my best darling but you know Bam..."

"Tell him that if he doesn't behave I'll never see or hear him again... Maybe that will be enough motivation."

"Ow I know it will, he really likes you Hottie..."

"I know, I like him too and you for that matter!" she added quickly.

"Ok see you tonight Hottie and I like you too."

Ok one down four to go. Who next Silke thought, hmm I'll call Gas next.

"Hellow."

"Hmm I think I have the wrong number I was looking for Gas?"

"You have the correct number it's Emma, Gas is in the shower."

"Ow hi it's Silke how are you?"

"I'm fine thanks, can I help you?"

"Well I think you can..."

She explained everything to Emma and she totally understands.

"And how has it been with Master?"

"Huh Master? What do you mean?"

"Ow you don't know who I am, do you?"

"No I don't, I didn't meet any of the boys girlfriends."

"But you know me from before..."

"Wait a minute, Emma? As in Evil Fairie? From the boards?"

"Correct in one." Fairie smiled.

"Wow what you doing here girl? I didn't know you knew the band?"

"Well I didn't but you got us backstage in London remember..."

"Yes I do, the crazy place!"

"Well we exchanged email addresses and Gas and I mailed than texted constantly and he invited me up."

"Ow so sweet, I love this, I think tonight is gonna be alright with you there!"

"Thanks although I am nervous too."

"Well if I'm a bit less nervous, you should definitely be! Your mum won't be there!"

"I think the boys will behave."

"Well I think so too, but I also think they are easy to convince to mischief and I don't trust Bam!"

"Bam coming too? Didn't know he was in Finland."

"Yeah he spends a lot of time at our place, but Missy is here too since yesterday so that's reassuring!"

"Well we're gonna have fun tonight that's for sure! I'm looking forward to meeting your mum and spending some time with you."

"Me too, although tonight I'll probably be busy making sure everyone behaves!"

"Well I'm staying for a week so we can meet up later."

"Great see you tonight!"

Next on was Linde but he assured Silke he always behaved when at Anita's place and Silke believed him. He always seemed the quiet one. Migé said he couldn't promise a thing but she heard his wife scream, he was going to behave! Then Burton, when Silke asked to behave he just grinned: "You should have thought about that sooner kulta."

"Ow please B, you can joke around as much as you want but not with my mother there, at least not the first time she sees you guys!"

"You'll have to wait and see."

Ville saw the worried face and sat down with Silke.

"The guys giving you a hard time sweetie?"

"Only Fatty, the others I trust or in other words I trust their girlfriends."

"I'll keep an eye on Burton, but I think he'll behave because he's bringing his girlfriend too, and that's a first so you can tease him right back."

Silke smiled, tonight was gonna be a breeze.

"Ow did you know that Gas has a new girlfriend?"

"No I didn't, where did he meet her? We've been so busy lately."

"Well actually at the London gig, she's one of my friends of the internet!"

"Really? Ow how sweet, two crazy little fan girls."

"Yes it is and it will be great to have a friend tonight!"

"I'm not good enough am I? Or Missy or Bam?"

"Yes my darling you are but someone that understands me a bit, this life is new for me and sometimes I'm still the fan girl that freaks out because I have you!"

Ville smiled and pulled her in a kiss. "My little fan girl." he whispered. They just laid on the couch, talking and kissing.

They were so caught up in each other they didn't hear Silke's mum come downstairs. She coughed and Ville jumped up.

He started mumbling: "Euhm... I... am... Sorry... M'am..."

Vanessa smiled: "Ville stop it, you don't know how happy this makes me!"

Ville fell backwards on the couch: "In that case." And he kissed Silke some more.

Silke pushed Ville away "Stop it Skinny and go get ready, that way we can go early and mum can meet your parents before the craziness begins."

"Sure sweetheart." Ville went upstairs and Vanessa sat down.

"And now, what do you think mum? Really think?" Silke asked scared.

"Sis I never saw you like this! You already feel at home here. Ville thinks the world of you. You two just glow around each other. Although I don't like the idea of you living so far away. I love the idea of you and Ville together."

"Really? No bad points?"

"Not that I know off. Do you?"

"No but my choices in boyfriends and girlfriends haven't been the best ones..."

"Well I think Rick made the right one." Silke hugged her mum.

Ville yelled "GROUPHUG!!" and ran downstairs and put his arms around Vanessa and Silke. "Ok Silke your turn to get ready and hurry up a bit."

"Well you two behave and I'll be ready in 5..."

"Not 5 hours I hope." Ville smirked.

"No I will be quickly dressed without distractions." Silke winked.

Ville blushed and Silke went up. Vanessa and Ville started talking about Ville's childhood and his parents. Silke wondered what to wear. She promised Missy not to wear her new dress. Actually she didn't feel like wearing a skirt. So she got out a pair of black wide dress pants. Now what to wear over her favourite pair of pants. Her red Tommy top, with a black blouse over it. Some heels, a line around her eyes and she was ready. She carefully went downstairs. She heard her mum and Ville talking like old friends. Her mum never talked to her exes like that. All the stress fell of Silke's shoulders, Ville was just perfect, no matter what happened tonight. Ville got Vanessa's suitcase and they left for Ville's parents.

Ville and Silke got a hug on arriving, Vanessa a kiss on the cheek. Anita was happy they got there early. Ville went to put away Vanessa's suitcase and the girls went to the living room. Anita and Vanessa headed off immediately, talking about Ville and Silke being kids and stuff. Soon Ville and Kari joined the girls.

When the doorbell rang, Ville and Silke were both blushing from the embarrassing stories their parents told, so Ville pulled Silke up to go open the door. It was Burton with Cindi. "Wow, B, on time and decent, that's a first." Ville smiled.

"Ow come on Skinny be nice." Silke answered.

"Hello Cindi, welcome. I'm Silke and don't mind the boys. I'm sure they will behave!" Silke said with an evil look at Burton.

B smiled nervously "Off course Silke!"

Silke smiled and took them to the living room to introduce them to her mum. They just sat down, when the doorbell ran again. Anita got up this time. Silke heard Bams voice, ow boy here we go she thought. She heard Anita laugh, always a pleasure to have you Bam. Anita came in with Bam, Missy followed, squeezing Bams hand to make sure he behaved. When Silke introduced Bam to her mother she was shaking as a leaf.