Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 08

Story Info
Ville meets a sad girl.
5.2k words
5
4k
1
0

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mum, Bam, Bam my mum Vanessa."

Vanessa offered her hand to Bam, but Bam refused. "I don't shake hands, I kiss."

Missy said "BAM NO!" but it was too late. Before anyone could react Bam kissed Silke's mum right on the lips.

"BAM!" Ville, Missy and Silke screamed.

"What I just said hello like I do to Anita." He replied innocently.

"And he's a good kisser, Missy is a lucky girl." Vanessa replied.

"MUM! Don't encourage him!" Silke yelled.

"Ow sis relax." Her mum smiled "I did my research to get to know these boys a bit and I knew they are a crazy bunch."

"Yeah.. I... know... but..."

"But nothing, relax and have fun!"

Bam looked smug. Silke hit Bam "Watch it you!"

"Ow Hottie jealous?"

Silke ignored Bam and said hi to Missy who apologized. Silke shrugged her shoulders: "Apparently my mum doesn't care so let him."

Linde and Migé arrived together with Mana and Meri. With Linde and Mana there the talk changed to baby talk... Anita went to look at the food and Vanessa followed to help.

"What do you think Anita, will my daughter fit in with this bunch?" Vanessa asked.

"I think so, but most important she makes Ville happy!"

"Well Ville too. I never saw her this in love! And with a guy that I like for a change!"

"Same here, so let's hope it lasts."

"I'll drink to that."

Finally Gas and Fairie arrived; Silke flew to the door to welcome them. She almost squeezed Fairie to pulp. "Hello Silke guess you've missed me?!?" she smiled.

'I'm just happy to see someone normal! Things have been ok till now, except for Bam kissing my mum!"

"He did what?"

"Oh well she didn't mind so...He might be lucky..."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I said Bam had to behave or he wouldn't see me again..."

"Guess that didn't help..."

"Nope but I'll just ignore Bam a bit."

"You're evil!"

"BamBam can take it!" Silke smiled.

Silke and Fairie entered arm in arm. There wasn't any room to sit down so Silke sat down on Missy's lap, since Ville was setting the table and she saw Missy was a bit sad.

"Hey girl what's up?"

"Nothing Hottie." Missy answered while wrapping her arms around Silke.

"Don't nothing me, I saw your face before. So spill it."

"It's stupid, I was a bit jealous of Fairie."

"Ow cute, but don't be. She's just a friend from the net."

"I know I ..."

She was interrupted by Ville who said dinner was being served. Everybody sat down, it was a very nice meal and everybody behaved. Bam was getting frustrated cause every time he asked or said something to Silke she turned her head or acted like she didn't hear him. When Silke went to the bathroom, Bam followed.

"Hey Hottie, I wanna talk to you."

Silke just walked on and got in the bathroom. Bam put his foot between the door, pushed it open and got in. Locking the door behind him. "Bam get out!" Silke yelled.

"Ow you can't talk to me, but you can scream at me?" Bam smiled.

"I warned you Bam, if you didn't behave..."

"Hottie come on, I am behaving and your mum didn't mind the kiss."

"Well I did mind, damn it!"

Bam smiled evilly and walked towards Silke. Silke backed up until she was against the sink. "Bam stop it and get out." Silke yelled.

"Why? Can't you stand me being so close? I think you aren't mad about the kiss, I think you're just mad I didn't kiss you."

"What?!? Bam stop dreaming!"

"Dreaming? I don't think so darling." As he looked at her with his big blue eyes.

Silke couldn't move, those blue eyes were hypnotising. "Bam get out so I can go to the bathroom."

"Come on just relax for once." Bam whispered in her ear. Where did crazy, loud Bam go to? She could handle him! But not this soft puppy, she was a sucker for puppies!

"Kulta you ok in there?"

Silke pushed Bam away

"Yes darling Bam's just apologizing."

"Open up will you?"

Silke looked at Bam, he smiled and opened the door. Silke walked out and kissed Ville.

"Sure you're ok?"

Bam answered: "She would have been if you stayed away for 5 more minutes!"

Silke hit Bam. "Ow poor BamBam got rejected." Ville smiled as he caressed Bam's face.

"Ville can I talk to you alone please?" Silke asked.

"Sure we'll go to my room."

Ville sat down on the bed. "What's up Kulta? Bam getting to you?"

"No I just wanna know what's going on between you and Bam..."

"Sit down Monster and don't get so upset, you have nothing to worry about. I love you, I want you to be my wife for the rest of my life. If that would mean giving up Bam I would..."

"Giving up Bam? I would never ask you to give up Bam."

"I know you wouldn't as a friend, but Bambie is a bit more than just a friend, he's my soul mate, on every level..."

"So you're asking me to share you with him?"

"Well, not exactly share... I would be yours alone, but some fun with Bambie would be great. It's not like I want the same relationship as Bam and Missy, but it seems I can't let go of Bambie and Missy's fun too... So if you would be into Missy and Bambie too, it could be a wonderful thing."

Silke just sat there, what was she supposed to think about this? Could she share Ville with Bam and Missy? How much longer could she resist Bam's puppy eyes? And Missy looked so adorable when she was jealous. The idea sounded exiting but wouldn't this turn out the same as with Evy?

"Do you know you're so cute when you're thinking?" Ville whispered in her ear, he kissed her neck.

"Ville don't, I'm scared..."

"You know you want this Monster, you love me kissing your neck; slowly undressing you and kissing the rest of your body, nibbling on your nipples."

"Ville stop it, yes I love all those things but we have to make a decision about us."

"No we don't, just let things happen and we'll see how things go."

"Hmm that doesn't sound bad and if I can't handle it?"

"You just talk to me, for this to work we have to talk to each other. And I love you, you are the most important person in my world!"

"I love you too!" and Silke kissed him passionate. Ville leaned back until they laid on the bed.

"Hmm I like how these pants feel, but I love your skin even more!" as he slipped his hand in Silke's pants to caress her bottom.

"Hmm Skinny don't I can't resist you much longer."

"That was the point of all this Monster!"

"And I told you once and I'll tell you again. I am not fucking you in your parents' house!"

"Pwetty please Monster?"

"Ville please?"

"Alright already, let's get back to the table, dessert will be ready."

Silke planted a kiss on Ville's crotch and got up.

"Ow no you don't!" Ville grinned, pulling Silke back to him. In one fluent movement he let his hand slide in Silke's pants, straight to her wetness and flickered over her clit.

Silke moaned: "Not fair, you already teased me."

Ville pulled his hand back and looked at his finger.

"We're gonna have so much fun together love."

"Oh really Skinny?" Silke smiled as she grabbed Ville's hand and sucked his finger.

"God Monster stop it or I'll just rape you right here and now!"

"My sweet sweet Ville, you can never rape me! I always wanna make love to you!"

"Is that so?" Ville grinned.

"Yes Ville but really, please, not now, people already will wonder where we got to..."

"You're hot!"

"I know but chocolate caking is calling! You can have a piece of me later."

They finally went downstairs. Everyone was having dessert and Bam asked really loud if dessert was good. Silke answered: "Yeah it was, why you jealous cause you can't have a taste?"

Ville winked at Bam and Bam was lost for words. Everybody laughed and went to the living room. Silke volunteered to clean up the table and do the dishes. Missy offered to help so the girls got to work. When they were alone in the kitchen Missy asked what happened upstairs. Silke smiled and said: "Nothing just Bam trying to fuck me on the sink and then Ville driving me crazy."

"Why don't you seem mad about Bam?"

"Ville and I talked about it and we decided to just let things come as they go..."

"Really?" Missy asked exited.

"Yes really, we love each other and want to be together but we're both bisexual so that could become a problem..."

"So if I wanna kiss you right now, I can?"

Silke blushed but didn't answer.

"Silke?"

Silke kept doing the dishes, this was going so fast... Would Ville really be ok with her kissing Missy. God knows she wanted to, she wanted to know how she tasted, how she felt. Missy took Silke's hands and made her stop.

"Darling look at me please?" she whispered.

"I can't sweetie, it's all going so fast. I need some time. I'm sorry." As Silke looked up at Missy.

"Ow Hottie don't be." Missy said as she caressed Silke's cheek. "I can see how you're struggling. I'll give you all the time you need to let go."

She softly kissed Silke's forehead. Hmm she smelled good, and felt so soft. At this time Ville and Bam came in the kitchen.

"Well you sure don't waste any time darling." Bam said to Missy.

"Bambie don't!" Missy said a bit annoyed.

"Well we came to help you girls." Ville smiled to break the tension.

"Well why don't you put everything away Skinny, Cause I don't know where everything goes..." Silke replied.

"Hottie, can I have a kiss too?" Bam wined.

"Missy didn't get a kiss BamBam, she gave me one."

"Ow well can I give you one then?"

"Sure but on my forehead just like Missy."

"Party pooper!"

Bam walked over to Silke and took her face between his hands. Silke felt nervous, she didn't trust Bam to behave.

"Hottie relax will you? You're shaking like a leaf. Sure you only want a kiss on your forehead?" Bam smiled sweetly.

"Yes Bam I just don't trust you."

Bam looked hurt, he kissed Silke's forehead sweetly and whispered in her ear: "I would never do anything you didn't want or that would hurt you."

Silke blushed and put her arms around Bam. "Thanks Bambie." As she gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek and a hug. Silke felt Ville behind her, putting his arms around Bam and her, still as hot as he could be. Silke also felt Bam was turned on by all of this, as Ville squeezed them together. She so wanted to feel them. Missy looked at them and smiled "Ok darlings we ain't gonna finish this like that so let go of each other."

They let go and finished the dishes and went back to the living room. Anita thanked them and said goodnight cause she was tired and wanted to give them some privacy. Kari and Vanessa went up too after Vanessa said her goodbyes to everyone. Ville, Bam, Silke and Missy got on the couch. Fairie and Silke got grilled about the boards, what did they talk about etc? But they didn't give in. Ville said he would find out no matter what.

Silke smiled: "No you don't Skinny. So just give up."

"Wanna bet? No sex until you tell me!"

"Ow really Skinny, think you can handle that yourself?" Silke smiled smug.

Ville pouted. Bam smiled and said "Castle Bam is always open for the needy."

"Ow no!" Silke said "No sex means no sex! With no-one!"

Bam pouted too. The others laughed. Burton said "Skinny and no sex? That I wanna see!"

Silke turned her attention to Burton. "Ow you still here? Why Cindi you really have a great influence on him, I hardly heard him all night!"

Cindi blushed. "So how did you guys meet? How long have you been together? Where are you from?"

"Monster down!" Ville laughed.

"What? I'm just interested." Silke replied undignified.

"You sound like a cop! Let's put some music on and have fun!"

Linde said he had to get home, the babysitter was expecting them. Migé and Meri went home too cause Meri had to work the day after. After a few dances Cindi and B went home too. Silke let them out, while she winked to be safe. Silke dropped herself next to Fairie and Gas.

"So Gas you snatched up my friend?"

"Euhm... yeah... I... hope... you... don't... mind..." Gas said shy.

"Mind? Oh my dear Gas I couldn't be happier! Fairie is a great girl and I do think you two will be happy together! Although I'll have to snap her up to go shopping while she's in Finland."

"Sure as long as I can have her back!"

"Off course I wouldn't want to break up such a cute couple!"

"So when do you want to meet up?" Fairie asked "So we can gossip without these little birdies around!"

"Maybe the day after tomorrow?" Silke wanted to spend tomorrow with Ville and Bam and Missy.

"Fine by me, but can you pick me up? Cause I really don't know my way around here..."

Silke laughed "I don't either but I'll pick you up."

"It's a date, but we'll be leaving too, seems as Bam and Ville are tired."

Silke looked over at Ville and Bam, they were cuddled up on the couch. So cute Silke thought, but where is Missy?

"Ok then I'll tide up a bit and get Ville to bed."

"See you soon."

"You love birds comfy?" Silke smiled at Bam and Ville.

"Uhu."

"Do you know where Missy went?"

Bam got up "No I don't? Haven't seen her for a while."

"I'll go look for her, if you guys tide up a bit so we can go home ok?"

"Yes Monster." they replied simultaneously. Silke went to look for Missy, she wasn't in the bathroom so she went to check in Ville's old bedroom. Missy was on the bed, crying...

"Hey darling what's wrong!" Silke asked while she ran to her.

Missy tried to hide under the cheats.

"Darling don't hide away, I wanna talk to you."

Missy turned to face Silke. She looked so lost...

"Darling what's going on? Bam said he didn't see you for a while..."

"Well I couldn't see you and Fairie together."

"Missy! I told you that Fairie is just a friend. And like we aren't a couple, You can stand Bam having other women?"

"I know and you are right, But I'm just afraid to lose you even if you don't belong to me."

"Missy I'll tell you something, Ville and I decided we didn't want a relationship like yours. We wanna have some fun with you guys but that's it... So I don't want Fairie, I don't want anyone else!"

"You can't decide who you fall in love with..." Missy said sadly.

"I know darling but I know how I feel about Ville, and Bam and You!"

Silke hugged Missy "Have some faith darling."

Silke got in bed with Missy and they just laid there, entangled, enjoying being so close to each other. Silke felt Missy's hands wonder over her back, her hand slipping under her blouse and top. She shivered. Missy asked if she should stop. Silke answered "You should, but I don't want you to..."

"Hottie you sure?"

Silke answered by kissing Missy, softly at first but it wasn't long before they kissed passionately. Silke gasped for air, Missy smiled.

"Maybe we'd better get downstairs before the boys come looking for us." Silke whispered.
"I don't want this night to end just yet." Missy moaned.

"Who said anything about ending it? We'll just move to our place, a little bit more private darling."

"I so don't wanna know what you're thinking." Missy smiled.

"Well nothing that you aren't thinking off Miss!"

They got out off bed and went downstairs. Ville and Bam were once again on the couch, doing a little more than only cuddling. They were so caught up in each other, they didn't notice Silke and Missy. Silke whispered to Missy: "Don't worry I just wanna scare them a bit."

Silke walked further in the room and said on a very angry tone: " What is going on here?!? What do you think you're doing?!? Bam get your hands off my fiancée!"

Ville and Bam scared so hard they didn't know what to answer right away.

"But Silke... I thought you were ok with this?" Bam stuttered.

"Does it look like I'm ok with it to you?"

Silke said mad as she walked towards Bam who just stood in front of the couch. Bam looked at Missy for help, in that time Silke winked at Ville who smiled back at her. Silke pointed at Bam: "You, I don't know where to start with what I'm thinking now but I'll start with this..."

By this time she stood very close to Bam, god he smelled so good, would he taste that good too? Silke bit her bottom lip, Bam thought it was out of anger, but it really was out of anxiety, she so wanted to kiss him...

Silke put her hand on Bam's chest, she could feel his heart pounding and kissed him softly on the lips.

"You're so cute when you're scared Bambie." Silke smiled.

"Why you little s..." Bam yelled.

"Bam keep it down will you!" Ville replied.

Bam put a hand on Silke's back and pulled her against him.

"And now a proper one."

Silke looked into Bam's eyes as he came close to kissing her. "You sure Hottie? Cause I don't think I'll be able to stop kissing you." Silke smiled and kissed Bam again, calmly at first cause Bam didn't want to pressure Silke. But Silke pushed Bam's lips apart with her tongue and looked for his. They were playing tag. Silke wanted to feel Bam's tongue in her mouth, so she sucked it in and then bit it.

"Auw" Bam yelled "What was that for?"

"We need to get going Bambie, we'll make too much noise and wake the oldies up..."

Bam's face saddened.

"Ow don't look like that silly, Missy had that same look earlier. If you want, you can come home with us, right Ville?"

"Off course." Ville replied as he put an arm around Silke's waist and gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek. They walked home arm in arm, the girls in the middle. They didn't say a word, everyone thinking about what happened.

"Why did you brake up with Jonna?" Silke asked out of the blue.

"Where is that coming from?" Ville asked surprised.

"Well I know almost everything about you except about Jonna."

"She wanted to change me, but didn't want to change herself."

"Could you see other people like Missy and Bam?"

"Yes we could but I never did except with Bam, and she did with almost everyone and lied about it afterwards. And then she wanted Bam out of my life..."

"Poor Skinny and Bam, who would want to split you up? You're so sweet together!"

Bam and Ville blushed, Missy and Silke laughed, "Who's blushing now darlings?"

When they got home they got a bunch of pillows and laid on the floor in front of the fire place. Ville pulled Silke close to him.

"I love you sweetheart, say stop if things go too far ok? Everyone will understand."

"I will darling stop worrying!" as she kissed him passionate. Their hands roamed their bodies. She wanted to feel Ville's skin so she took off his shirt, Missy had the same idea.

They bumped into each other while throwing away the boys shirts and laughed. God Bam looked so great, Silke couldn't wait to trace those tats with her fingers and tongue.

As they laughed Missy and Silke looked deeply into each others eyes. Missy couldn't resist the begging look in Silke's eyes and kissed her. They forgot about the boys and gave into their passion for each other.

Ville and Bam smirked at each other. Didn't they had the best girlfriends ever?

Bam said: "This isn't fair, we're half naked and the girls are fully dressed!"

Missy replied "Do something about it then, we ain't gonna do all the work." And she started kissing Silke again.

Bam got behind Missy, Ville behind Silke and they pulled the girls shirts off. Missy and Silke had the same bra on. Ville laughed: "Ow look how adorable, they're twins!"

"Hmm would they have the same panties too?" Bam asked.

"Only one way to find out!"

Ville kissed Silke so passionate she had to lay down. Bam followed Ville's example and started nibbling on Missy's neck, working his way down to her pants. Silke was enjoying Ville's hot lips while looking at Bam and Missy. They looked so hot together. As Ville pulled of Silke's pants she moaned: "Don't stop Skinny!"

"Ow Hottie has the hots for Skinny." Bam smiled. "God you look hot!"

Silke blushed, her first reaction was to cover up... But Bam took her hands and kissed them.

"Don't darling, I love to look at you, especially in that underwear! It's my favourite pair!"

"So if it's your favourite, you don't want to take it off." Silke teased.

12