Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't say that" Bam replied quickly.

Silke smiled and took off her bra. Ville couldn't resist Silke's nipples that stood firmly ready to be licked and squeezed. So Ville did just that. Silke moaned: "Skinny watch it or this isn't gonna take long."

Ville stopped for a moment but only to rip off Silke's thong and his own pants.

Ville trusted slowly into Silke who moaned "Please make me come Ville."

"Can I help?" Missy asked and kissing Silke and squeezing a nipple.

Silke shudder: "Missy don't."

"Why my little Monster? You love it!"

"Way too much Miss!"

Missy started sucking and nibbling on Silke's nipples, making Silke scream from pleasure as she came, hard. Bam just watched the 3 of them as Missy and Ville gently caressed Silke to let her come back down to earth. As Silke calmed down, she saw Bam looking at them, she held out a hand to him.

Bam smiled and came closer:" What's up Hottie?"

"Why are you still dressed?" she whispered.

"Nobody undressed me?" he replied with a devilish smile.

"Lazy BamBam." Silke smiled as she let her hands play with Bam's hair.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you Hottie?"

"Yes Bambie I am, what is there not to enjoy? Although I could enjoy it even more!"

Bam got the hint and laid down on his belly and kissed Silke, their tongues dancing a slow but passionate dance. Ville pushed Missy out of the way so he could see Silke and Bam, he picked up the speed, Silke moaned in Bam's mouth...

Missy got behind Silke and laid Silke's head into her lap, one hand roaming Silke's body, the other Bam's. Bams hand found Silke's nipple, he rolled it between his fingers. Silke bit Bam's tongue softly, she couldn't hold this any longer.

"Valo fuck me harder"

Silke didn't have to ask that a second time. Ville slammed into Silke, Silke threw her legs in Ville's neck. This sight drove Missy crazy, so Missy crawled away from Silke and pulled Bam by his pants.

"Bambie get those pants off and fuck me will you!?!" Missy growled.

Bam almost tore his pants off, not being able to get it off quick enough.

His pants were still around his ankles when he felt Missy's hot wet tongue on his cock.

"God Missy I love you."

"I know BamBam." she muttered while sucking Bam's cock completely in her mouth. She let it slip completely out, twirling around the top with her tongue, then slowly sinking down again, and again and again. Bam moaned: :"Make me come darling please."

By this time Ville and Silke had recovered. Silke pulled Bam pants of completely. Ville nibbled on Bam's ear softly, whispering how hot he was. Missy slowly speeded up, making Bam whimper. Missy stopped and said: "Bambie I don't wanna hear you, I need to focus ;) so if I hear you I'll stop."

"But darling? This is way too hot!"

"No buts don't care how you do it just be silent."

Silke had been watching but decided to help Bam a bit. So she laid next to Bam and kissed him, muffling his moans with her own. Ville got behind Missy and made her sit high on her knees so he could get under and between Missy's legs. He let his tongue slip between Missy's hot wet lips. She shuddered. Silke felt that Bam couldn't hold it much longer, she stopped kissing him and started nibbling on his ear and neck.

Apparently this was enough to send Bam over the edge, spilling his fluids into Missy's mouth. Missy turned to Silke and pulled her in a kiss, Silke could still taste Bam's saltiness. Missy moaned as Ville slipped a finger inside her. Missy's legs couldn't hold her anymore so she turned away from Ville and laid with her head on Bam's leg.

Silke needed a kiss from Ville, so she kissed him passionate as he got up to lick Missy to her orgasm. Hmm didn't she taste sweet... As Ville pulled away from the kiss, he saw the begging hungry look in Silke's eyes and nodded.

Silke crawled towards Missy, she let her hands wonder over her stomach, tracing her lips, now and then softly touching Missy's clit. She noticed that Missy wanted more, as she pushed her hips forward. Silke let her tongue tickle the inside of her legs, slowly working her way up to the hot wetness she so wanted to taste.

Ville and Bam were enjoying the show, switching between watching the girls and kissing each other. Missy moaned: "Hottie stop teasing please, I wanna feel you, I want you to make me come."

Silke encircled over Missy's clit, now and then slipping her tongue inside her. Missy started muttering something, 5 seconds later she came so violently that she bit Bam's leg pretty hard.

"AUW" Bam yelled.

"Ow poor Bambie auw auw, let me kiss the auw auw away." Ville smiled. Ville kissed Bam's leg, although he quickly worked his way up to Bam's hardened cock. Ville slowly licked the entire length of Bam's rod, teasing the tip. Bam couldn't stand it and pushed his hips forward so that Ville's mouth went over his cock. Hmm how I love this sight Silke thought, Missy and Silke cuddled together watching the boys play with each other.

"Ville stop please, I wanna fuck someone!" Bam pleaded.

"Ow my mouth not good enough is it?" Ville asked playing mad.

"It's way too good Skinny but I didn't get to fuck anyone tonight..."

Ville smiled he knew how Bammie loved a good fuck.

"Well ask one off the girls, since my mouth isn't good enough, you ain't getting anything from me." Ville winked. He wondered if Silke would allow herself to be fucked by Bam.

The girls just smiled and looked at each other.

Silke wanted to say yes, but she was afraid to... what was she doing? She supposedly loved Ville, but here she was kissing and licking and maybe fucking someone else... Missy saw the doubt in her eyes, she thought that Silke did great for a first time, but maybe it had been enough for now.

Missy pulled Silke in a hug and whispered in her ear: "If you had enough I understand, just say so, but don't hold back on my behalf, and I don't think Ville would mind either..."

"I want to but I just don't know if I can take it.." Silke whispered softly.

"Well just try it, if you can't we'll just switch."

"Hmm that sounds like a great plan darling."

The girls kissed, the boys got impatient.

"Hellow we're still here, and wanna get laid!"

"Be nice or playtime is over." Silke smiled evilly.

She went over to Ville, whispered in his ear I love you, kissed him passionate and went over to Bam.

"So you wanted to get fucked did you?" Silke asked

Bam looked at Silke: "God do you know how gorgeous you are? And how happy you're gonna make me?"

"BamBam just shut up and lay down, you don't have to sweet talk me into sex anymore."

Bam laid down and Silke got on top of him, she slowly slipped Bam's manhood into her wet vagina. She slowly rode him. Looking in those gorgeous blue eyes off his. Bam let his hands wonder over Silke's body. God I'm happy she went along with this. Bam pinched Silke's nipple, she moaned and speeded up.

"Ow there is the gearbox." Bam smiled naughty.

Bam played with Silke's nipples as Silke's moans got louder and her thrusts faster.

"Hottie you're way too hot for me to last long!" Bam moaned.

"That's o..." Silke didn't get any further as she came, pulling Bam with her in an ecstatic orgasm. Missy and Ville were already catching their breath. Silke just laid on top of Bam, feeling him slowly sliding out of her. "Bambie can we do that again?" Silke whispered in his ear.

Bam smiled: "Anytime you want Hottie!"

"Kulta can I get a hug?" Ville asked sweetly.

"Sure my love." and Silke went to Ville.

"I love you my sweetheart, I know this wasn't that easy for you but thank you!"

Silke got annoyed.

"Ok listen up you 3, ok I had a rough time, and Evy really fucked me up in a bad way. But I really enjoyed this and it wasn't that hard, cause I knew you all love me and don't want to hurt me. I could have stopped when I wanted, but I didn't want to... So no more talk about this ok darlings?"

"Yes Hottie!" they said in choir.

"Ok with that out of the way, lets get some sleep."

Bam wined: "But I don't wanna be apart from your two."

"You don't have to be Bambie, I think the bed is big enough for the four of us."

Ville looked at Silke.

"Don't give me that look Valo! Like you didn't buy a kingkingsize bed with this on your mind."

Ville smiled: "Guilty as charged!"

"Darlings I'm gonna take a quick shower first."

"That isn't a bad idea." Ville replied.

Missy and Bam agreed too.

"Ow no Skinny I'm not showering with you cause then it will be a long shower!"

"Lets race up first 2 in the shower get to shower together. 3... 2... GO!" Bam yelled. Every one ran upstairs, pushing and shoving to get in first. The girls won, nails were so handy, they let the hot water run.

12