Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 09

Story Info
Another crisis.
5k words
5
4.2k
1
0

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm this feels nice." Silke whispered.

"Doesn't this feel nicer?" Missy asked as she started to rub Silke's back.

"Hmm yes it does." Silke enjoyed the shower with Missy.

"Hey leave some hot water for us will ya?!?" Bam screamed.

"OOPS guess we lost track of time!"

Silke and Missy dried off while the boys went to shower. Missy and Silke cuddled on the bed, Silke wasn't the cuddly type but she felt good in Missy's arms.

"Can I ask you something?" Silke whispered.

"Anything darling."

"Well you and Bam have this open relationship, but what happens if either of you fall in love?"

"Good question, I totally connect with Bam, on every level, never had that with another guy. So I don't think I ever will."

"And with girls?"

"That's another thing, girls are just so different and Bam doesn't see the harm in me seeing a girl, as long as he can watch or join in from time to time." She smiled "And he has Ville!"

"Yeah those two are really close..." Silke said pensive.

"You ok with that Hottie?"

"Yeah as long as I can watch or join in from time to time." Silke winked.

"God Hottie, I, excuse me, we, never thought you would take this so well, don't get me wrong, we love it but just with Evy and stuff..."

"Well you're not Evy and since we're being so open..."

"Yes???"

"I just feel so good with you, I don't think Evy ever made me feel like this."

"Ow Hottie!" Missy said endeared before pulling her in a passionate kiss. Meanwhile Ville and Bam were having fun in the shower while talking about Silke.

"Skinny you really hit the jackpot this time."

"I did, didn't I? But even if she wasn't up for this all, I would still love her, she's so special!"

"Would you have given up on me?"

"I'm sorry BamBam, we would always be best of friends, but like I want kids some day and I can't have them with you now can I?" Ville said smiling. "And you have Missy, who would you choose if she made you?"

"Don't think she'll ever do that!"

"Come on Bam, this is fun but we have to grow up one day!"

"Hey I am grown up!" Bam said convinced.

"Yes Bambie you are, especially one part off you." Ville smirked "And I love you nonetheless."

"Really?"

"Yes and even more when you stop teasing me and start fucking me!"

"I though you'd never ask!" Bam smiled as he slowly pushed his cock into Ville.

"Ow god you're so tight Skinny."

Ville moaned: "Yeah it's been way too long!"

"Thanks Silke for making Skinny happy again!"

"Bambie stop talking and fuck me!"

Bam speeded up while digging his nails into Ville. Ville took Bam's hand and put it over his manly hood. "Bambie hurry up will you, I won't be able to hold back for long."

"Good cause I'm coming." As Bam slammed into Ville, Ville moaned "Bam don't leave me just yet." And spilled his seed in the shower.

As they washed off the marks of their love making Bam said: "Ville why would I leave you?"

Ville pulled Bam into a kiss "Let's go check on the girls."

Ville and Bam dried off and went to the bedroom. They walked in on some heavy lovemaking. Missy laid between Silke's legs and Silke was breathing heavily.

"Guess the girls got bored." Bam winked.

"Seems they don't even notice us..."

Ville and Bam sat down watching the girls. Missy's tongue was really torturing Silke's poor little clit. Not that Silke minded. Silke raised up as she almost came. She saw Bam and Ville looking at her, she kept staring into Ville's green eyes, intensifying her orgasm.

Missy turned around and asked if the boys liked the show. Bam nodded eagerly, Ville smiled: "Yeah naughty girls! Having fun without us!"

"Ow and you boys were good in the shower?"

Bam and Ville looked around, trying to look innocent.

"Ow so cute, get into bed and lets get some sleep at last!"

Ville and Bam got into bed. Ville crawled against the other side of Silke since Missy laid against Silke too. Bam looked at everyone and then crawled on top of Silke.

"Bam what are you doing? Get off me!"

"Well this is the only available side off you so I'm laying here!"

"Ow Bammie that's sweet but I won't be able to sleep like this."

"Well let me lay on the bottom then, I would love to sleep with you on top of me." He smiled.

"Bam you're crazy!"

"Yes I am! Bout you and Missy and Skinny!"

Silke smiled, pushed Bam off her and let him lay down before laying down on top of him.

"Hey this is pretty comfy."

"Don't sound so surprised sweetheart I know I'm comfy!" Bam smirked.

"Sweet dreams darlings!"

They all fell into a blissful dream.

Silke woke up a few hours later bathing in sweat. She laid between Bam and Ville and just had the most horrible dream. Everybody found out about Ville, Bam, Missy and her and they were haunted down to Ville's place but they couldn't keep the angry mob out. So the mob took them all to a market place where they gave them the choice to decline their love or to be crucified.

Ville, Bam and Missy refused to decline their love without hesitating, so they got beaten really bad and then crucified. But Silke just stood there and couldn't decide.

She saw the desperate look in their eyes. They begged, screamed and eventually died. Silke fell on the ground and died instantly off a broken heart.

She had to get away from them, she felt so guilty about her dream. She crawled out of bed and silently went downstairs. She got on the couch and started thinking about her dream. She saw Ville's face again, first in disbelief then begging to tell him she loved him, then agony and then nothing as he died... She started crying and couldn't stop, she knew someone would hear her, but she just couldn't stop. She needed to get out of here, but her clothes were upstairs. She looked and looked and finally found some of Bam's clothes, she put them on and miracle miracle they fit.

They weren't warm enough to go out, but she didn't deserve to be warm. Silke went outside and started wondering the streets still crying, the icy wind blowing through her clothes. She didn't know where to go, she didn't know where she was... She found a bench and sat down, knees pulled up against the cold.

Ville woke up, Bam was next to him. He looked up and saw Missy but not the one he was looking for. Ville slipped out of bed and started looking for Silke. He saw the havoc in the house and got scared.

"Silke? Where are you? Kulta?" he panicked.

He ran up to wake up Bam and Missy.

"Wake up! Silke is gone!"

"Huh what? Isn't she downstairs to get some water?"

"No she isn't and the place is a mess! Like when I used to live here alone..."

Bam and Missy got up and they all put on some clothes. Missy tried to calm down Ville and Bam went downstairs.

"Sjeezes Ville wasn't kidding! The place was ransacked."

He saw his spare clothes all over the place, so Silke had his clothes on. So she has gone out. But at this time? Bam started worrying too! Ville ran downstairs "I'm going to go look for her, she can't be that far can she? Where would she go?"

Bam said: "Ville calm down, this isn't helping, we will go look for her. Missy you stay here in case she comes back or calls or something..."

Missy threw her coat at Bam "Take this in case you find her, she'll be frozen!"

Bam caught the coat and went after Ville.

"Damn it's cold, we have to find her quickly Skinny!"

"Like I don't know that Bam! We have to split up Bam, we really need to find her!"

"Ok I'll call you in 10 minutes to check on you."

"Good I'll go to my parents, you go the other direction!"

Bam walked quickly, after five minutes walking he saw someone sitting on a bench all curled up. He sat down and wrapped Missy's jacket around her.

Silke pushed him away, "No I don't deserve to be warm, I deserve to die from the cold. I let them die too and I didn't want to die for them!" She hastened apparently not recognising Bam.

"Darling get this coat on and let's go home and talk there!" Bam begged.

"NO!" Silke screamed "I have no home and I don't deserve to be warm!" She wanted to get up and run away but Bam stopped her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Let go I will only get you killed! Everyone that thinks they love me die!"

"Darling, I'm here for you, I'm ok and we're all worried so lets go home, you do have a home!"

Silke kicked and screamed but Bam held on to Silke whispering sweet words in her ear. Eventually she broke down crying in Bam's arms. He called Ville for help and Missy to run a hot bath. When Ville got to Silke and Bam, Silke hid behind Bam.

"No don't look at me, leave me, I don't deserve you, I let you die all alone!"

"My love I'm not dead! But I will be if we keep standing in the cold! It's freezing!"

"Bam don't make me go with him please?"

Ville's heart broke, why did she trust Bam over him?

Bam turned around and said Ville only wanted to help, he loved her.

"No he can't! He will die!"

"Well let's go home and Ville will stay away from you then but let him help you to get home please? You're frozen!"

Silke looked at Bam and then at Ville. He looked so hurt, but better hurt now then dead later! Bam and Ville both put an arm around Silke and she let them. One last time with her two guys...

When they got home Missy hugged Silke so tight. But Silke just stood there. Bam said to Missy: "Why don't you girls go upstairs and get Silke into the bath and talk a bit."

Silke just shrugged her shoulders and let Missy lead her upstairs. Silke just sat down on the bed.

"Darling what is the matter? Why did you run out into the cold? Why are you so distant?"

"Cause I will only hurt you all, you will all die because of me!"

"Darling you won't and we won't! But lets get those silly clothes off and get you in the hot water, it will make you feel better."

Missy undressed Silke and got her in the tub. She just sat there, looking into nothing.

"Darling what makes you think we will die?"

An ear deafening silence.

"Silke! Talk to me goddamned! I love you and want to help, but I can't if you wont talk to me!"

"Don't say you love me!" Silke shouted back "You will die, just like my dad did!"

"Huh? Your dad?"

"I don't wanna talk about it, could I have some time alone please?"

Missy needed to talk to Ville so she went downstairs. Ville was ranting to Bam. "What did you say to her? Why does she trust you more than me? Why did she run away? What is happening? I don't wanna lose her! I love her! I should never have let this happen!"

Bam just sat there, he knew nothing would keep Ville from shouting so he just let him rage until he calmed down. Missy slapped Ville "Calm down will you?!? I need to ask you something!"

Ville breathed heavily, Bam got up and got his inhaler. "Here Skinny, take a puff and then listen to Missy."

Ville took his inhaler and sat down. "Did she say anything?"

"Not much, that if we love her we will die so we can't love her, and that it will be just like with her dad. So do you know what happened with her dad?"

"No I don't, she never talks about him and I never asked about him..."

"I thought that you talked all night long on your first night in Finland?" Bam asked.

"Yeah we did but I didn't want to spoil things by asking stupid questions so I just let her talk and do the questioning."

"So I need to go back up and ask her about it..." Missy sighed.

"No you don't, I would appreciate it if you would go up and just sit with her if she doesn't want to talk... I don't want her to run off again. But I will call her mum and ask her about her husband."

"You sure about that?" Bam asked "Maybe she doesn't want to talk about it?"

"Well she'll have to! And I think if I say what state Silke is in, she will tell me..."

"Yeah and come right over, and how will you explain us?"

"Shit you're right! Well get the mattress of the couch upstairs to the bedroom and make it up like you slept there. Although I don't want her to come over."

Missy went back to Silke, Bam got cracking on getting the mattress upstairs and Ville called his parents to talk to Silke's mum.

Silke was out the bathtub, looking for something and ranting: "That sings about a razorblade kiss and stuff and doesn't even have a razorblade in the house! Idiot!"

Missy just stood in the door and watched Silke. "What you looking at?!?" Silke snapped.

"You my darling and how lost you seem to be."

"I'm not lost, I just need to find a fucking blade!"

"To do what? Hurt yourself? I think you're doing a great job at that without a knife!"

"Well I didn't ask you a thing did I?"

"No you didn't, but I'll be happy to kick some sense into you and believe me that would hurt a lot more then a blade!"

Missy started walking towards Silke.

"What are you doing? You love me, you can't hurt me!" Silke said scared.

"So you still know WE love you? Do you love us?"

"No... yes... I can't! I shouldn't! I'll hurt you!"

"Darling what did you just say? I couldn't hurt you because I love you, that goes the other way around too! The only way we hurt each other is by not being together!"

Silke dropped down on the floor and started sobbing: "I do love you! I do love you!"

Missy called Ville and Bam to come up. Ville didn't get an answer with his parents so he put down the phone and ran upstairs but Bam was still struggling with the mattress so he had to climb over that and pulled Bam with him.

"Hey I worked hard to get it up here!" Bam said.

"Ow shut up Silke needs us!"

Ville and Bam entered the room.

"Kulta?" Ville asked softly.

Silke looked up at Ville and started crying even more.

He sat down next to her, not knowing if he could hug her or not. "Sweetheart talk to me please?" Ville begged.

Silke turned and looked at Ville, she looked so little, so lost. Ville couldn't take it anymore and pulled Silke into a comforting hug. He thought she would pull away but she didn't, she dug her head into Ville's shoulder and sobbed: "Ville I love you, I do, I really, really do, I'm so sorry, I understand if you don't love me anymore."

"My sweet sweet love, I love you, you are my heart, I can't live without you, and so you can do almost anything except leaving."

Slowly she calmed down and wrapped her arms around Ville. Missy and Bam came closer. "I think someone else wants to hug you too kulta."

Silke looked up, a faint smile on her lips. "Ow sillies get over here!"

They both got a hug but Silke wanted to feel Ville close to her.

"I'm sorry guys, I just had the most horrible dream and stuff."

"Love why didn't you talk to us instead of running away?" Ville asked.

"Cause I was scared, so scared..."

Silke yawned, Ville picked her up in his arms and put her in bed. "Sleep kulta and if you have a bad dream just wake me up ok?"

"Yes Skinny but can you hold me? I need you!"

Bam and Missy looked at each other and turned to go downstairs. "Hey where are you two going?" Silke asked.

"We'll sleep downstairs darling, you need Ville."

"Oh no I don't and oh no you won't! Yes I need Ville, but I also need you two, so get into bed please?"

"You sure darling?" Bam asked.

"Otherwise I wouldn't be asking now would I? This episode has nothing to do with you 2, well it does but not in a bad way. If I was just with Ville, it would have happened too."

Bam and Missy got into bed and they tried to sleep. Silke felt the tension inside Ville and Bam. So she sat up, asked Ville to turn on the light and said they needed to talk about this first.

So she started talking about her dad. She never knew him until her 12th birthday. He had left her mum as soon as they found out they were having a girl. But on her 12th birthday he showed up with presents and wanted to get to know her. Silke was thrilled, he did care about her! He spend every weekend with her for the next couple of months, she even got a key to his house.

One day she had bought her dad a cd and couldn't wait 'till the weekend to give it to him so she went by her dads after school. Ville slipped an arm around Silke as he noticed it was getting harder to talk for her. She went in and called for her dad. He didn't answer so she looked around, He wasn't home, or so she thought. She called his cell phone and heard it ringing upstairs, so she went upstairs and that's where she found him, hanging from the ceiling.

There were 2 letters, one for everyone and one for her. Telling her how much he regretted messing up her life like he did and that the past few moths were the best off his life! Ville pulled Silke in a hug.

"My poor little sweetheart, why didn't you tell me this sooner?"

"I couldn't, most of the times I pretend like I never met him and that he's still out there."

"But what has your dad to do with us?" Bam asked.

"Well he said he loved me and a few days later he was dead. And then I had this terrible nightmare."

Silke told the dream as good as she could with out bursting into a panic attack.

"My poor little Hottie! We know you love us and I hope you know we love you!"

"I do Bammie but it just freaked me out. I can't stand the thought of loosing you all."

"GROUPHUG!!" Bam yelled. They all fell asleep instantly after Silke's little speech.

Bam woke up first, Missy was in his arms. Ville and Silke were entangled in each other. Missy stirred awake too.

"Good morning my cute wife." Bam whispered.

"Good morning my hansom husband." Missy replied "Those 2 look so cute together! And Silke isn't the cuddly type!"

"I want to throw a surprise party for them, they both had a hard time, so they deserve a party!" Bam said.

"Why not a surprise wedding? Her mum is here already, so just a few friends to fly over..."

"Ow that would be super! Let's do that!"

Missy got out of bed and looked around for Silke's cell phone. She found it, went downstairs and called Rick.

"Hey Silke, how are you sweetie?" Rick answered happy.

"Hellow Rick, it's Missy a friend of Ville's.

"Hey Missy, the wife of Bam I think? But why are you calling me?"

"Yes I am and well I don't know if you had contact with Silke the past few days but Ville and her are going to get married."

"What?!? And she didn't call me?" Rick said shocked.

"Well it's been a little crazy over here, but the point off this call is, Bam and I want to organise it for them, like a surprise."

"Ow that's sweet! So I guess I have to take care off Silke's friends and family?"

"That would be great, her mum is already here so that's no problem. You just have to tell me how much plane tickets and hotel rooms I have to book!"

"Ok I'll let you know as soon as possible."

"Great, if you give me your account number I'll wire the money over for everyone's clothes the dress code is black and red."

"Wow you're really paying for everything?"

"Yeah we really want it to be perfect!"

"Silke's going to flip! Talk to you soon for the details!"

Missy went back upstairs and crawled into bed again.

"Ok that side is taken care of, now this side." she whispered.

"God you're sexy." Bam replied and pulled her close and kissed her passionate. Suddenly Bam felt a pair of lips kissing his neck and shoulders. He slid one hand behind him, touching Silke's soft skin. Silke started biting Bam softly and let her hand slide over his hip, teasing his cock for a second then letting her hand slide further over to Missy.

Silke had no problems slipping two fingers into Missy's wetness. Missy moaned, Silke felt Bam's dick getting even harder and whispered in his ear: "Why Bambie I'm not even touching you."

Bam stopped kissing Missy and whispered: "No, but I'm lying between two of the most hottest girls I've ever seen and I know you 2 are gonna come instantly." As he caressed Silke slowly finding his way to her little clit.

"Missy? Silke moaned.

"Yes Hottie?" she replied as Silke's fingers dug into her.

12