Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 10

Story Info
Fun times.
5.3k words
5
3.9k
1
0

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before they went in, Silke said to Bam "And no tongues with my mother!"

"Still jealous darling?"

"Nope your tongue is just Missy's and mine, so no kissing mums."

"Hmm as you please, but what about Ville?"

"Thanks Bammie and off course you can kiss Ville, that's way too hot to look at so." She said as she gave him a quick stolen kiss.

They barged in, saying hello and good bye leaving Silke.

"Wow they are awake." Vanessa smiled.

"Yeah we really slept well." Silke winked.

"How did you sleep mum?"

"Like a baby, all this peace and quiet is so relaxing. So what do you want to do today?"

"All up to you mum!"

"Hmm well a sauna treatment sounds great?"

"As long as I'm home by 4 that's ok for me. I'll ask Anita where there's a good one."

"Do you mind if Anita joins us?"

"No if you don't mind, I don't, a girls day will be fun."

So Silke, Vanessa and Anita left for the sauna, a really relaxing day, talking about girls stuff. About what kind of wedding Silke wanted...

Meanwhile Ville went to his favourite tattoo shop to get a new tattoo.

Bam and Missy didn't want to wait around so they hit the city, arranging things for the wedding. Getting a dress for Missy, a suit for Ville and Bam, catering, flowers...

"Damn why did we start planning our wedding so much in advance and with a wedding planner darling?"

"Because I wanted it perfect and you are unpredictable!"

"Well if you took me out for a day and did it like this, I would have loved organising our wedding!"

"Sweet sweet Bam, no you wouldn't, and our wedding was a bit bigger than this one."

"Maybe, maybe not, we'll never know!"

"Indeed cause you ain't getting married ever again!"

"I married the perfect girl so no I'm not getting married again!" Bam smiled as he pulled Missy in a kiss.

"So now we only need a hall and a church."

"A church? Do you really think they want to get married in a church? Why not like we did? Let's get James A. Rota over here!"

"Maybe you're right let's hear if he can fly over."

"I'll call him, you find a hall!"

Missy found the most beautiful castle to hold the wedding.

James A. Rota could fly over in time and would think a beautiful ceremony up.

"Missy, we need to get Ville, it's almost 4 o'clock."

"OK, I'm ready, this is gonna be great, so big party 2 days after tomorrow!"

"Yes hopefully everyone can fly in on time. I booked 15 plane tickets I hope it's enough."

"So do we tell Ville or not?" Bam asked.

"NOT, we'll find a way to get them separated and ready." Missy said agitated.

"Ok don't think it will be that hard. We'll just ask them to come to the hotel and book an extra room, you take ours with Silke. I take the extra one with Ville et voila!" Bam smiled.

"Ok what did we do all day?"

"Hmm some shopping and a lot of fucking?" Bam winked.

"Bam we do other things than fuck! Let's say we went house hunting, you did say, you wanted a place of our own over here?"

"Yeah that's a good plan lets get inside!"

They were just wrapping Ville's arm up.

"Ow get it off! I wanna see!" Bam wined.

"Too bad Bam, you'll have to wait! And by the way Silke will be the first one to see it! And you ain't copying this one!"

"You'd better get home! She'll be waiting." Bam smiled.

"You coming with?" Ville asked.

"No we're gonna go house hunting a little bit more."

"Ok have fun!"

Ville went home and started cleaning up. After half an hour Silke called that she was on her way.

Ville told her not to hurry and relax.

Ville really hurried to get the place decent, he got a fire started and ordered Thaï food.

The door bell rang.

"Who is that? I don't feel like visitors." Ville mumbled to himself

Ville got pushed against the wall, a tongue forcing his lips to open up.

Ville struggled to get this person off of him.

But then he saw who it was.

"Monster!"

"Yes darling?" Silke asked with the sweetest voice.

"What the fuck?!?"

"Ow you don't like me kissing you? Fine!" and she walked inside.

"Sweetie I didn't mean it like that! I meant about you ringing instead of using a key!"

"Talk! Talk! Talk!" she replied, she stopped when she saw the living room.

"Ow darling, I said I would clean up the mess!"

"I know but I had time so..."

Silke went over to Ville and kissed him.

"What did I do to deserve you?" she whispered.

"Probably the same that I did to deserve you kulta!"

They sat down on the couch in front off the fire.

"Hmm this feels so good, I could sit like this forever."

"Well Monster that's the idea off us getting married!"

Silke smiled "It kinda is, isn't it? When do you want to get married Skinny?"

"Now?"

Silke laughed out loud.

"What's so funny?" Ville pouted.

"Nothing darling but we can't marry now, we need to plan it first. I don't even know what kind off wedding you want?"

"Whatever you want is fine with me sweetheart!"

"The only thing I want is a black wedding dress and you!"

"Do you want a church wedding?" Ville asked her.

"Well I have been baptised etc but I don't really believe so it's not necessary. I actually liked Bam and Missy's wedding."

"Really?"

"Yeah not with so much people but our own ceremony would be great."

"I would like a wedding like Bam's on a smaller base."

"I wonder why a lot off couples fight over this!" Silke smiled as she blew Ville a kiss "Now just a date!"

"I start to tour in a week and a half, so we have to fit it in."

"Don't you have some days off with your birthday?"

"I do but then we're in Australia."

"Since we want a small wedding, we can fly people over can't we?"

"We could do that, a beach wedding?" Ville smiled.

"Maybe, with you on a white horse, my sweet prince!"

"Ow no! I don't do animals remember."

"Sorry darling I forgot." As Silke kissed his hand sweetly.

Ville started nibbling on Silke's neck.

Silke moaned "That reminds me, what are we doing for dinner?"

"I'm just gonna eat you up!" as Ville started tickling and nibbling.

"Noooo!!!"

"I have taken care off it sweetheart, don't worry!"

The door bell rang and Ville went to open and came in with dinner.

"Hmm it smells great darling, what is it?"

"My favourite, Thai!"

Silke sighed, oh well I'll try some and if I don't like it I can order a pizza.

"What don't you like Thai?" Ville asked.

"Not really, but I'll try some ok?"

"It's really, really jummie."

"But I'm fussy about my food!"

"Well we'll have to change that then."

"Good luck Skinny!"

They sat down for dinner. Ville smiled, Ozzy even if she was making faces she was cute.

"Kulta if you don't like it order a pizza."

"No, I do like it, it's special and not what I'm used to but it's good. And they always say you need to taste everything 7 times before you like it."

"I love you!"

"We say that a lot don't we?" Silke smiled.

"Yes is that bad?" Ville asked worried.

"No darling, but I never said or heard it so much than the past days." Silke smiled.

"Well you'd better get used to it cause I'm gonna keep saying it for the rest of our lives."

After dinner they did the dishes in silence but not an awkward silence.

They got on the couch and watched some TV.

With the fire burning and Silke so close to him Ville got hot, so he took of his sweater.

"Hey what happened to your arm?" Silke asked as she saw the bandage around it.

"Oh this? It's nothing just a little surprise for you."

"Let me see!"

"You'll have to wait sweetheart, until tomorrow morning. Then you can play nurse." Ville winked.

"Oe with the uniform and all?" Silke joked back.

"Sure if you can find one!"

Silke jumped up and grabbed her cell phone.

"Hey Bambie not disturbing anything?"

"Hey Hottie couldn't miss me? We're just watching some houses on the net."

"Ow you guys moving?"

"Well I want a place of our own when in Finland, hotels are so... Boring."

"I need your help for something, I need a nurse's uniform by tomorrow morning!"

"Huh nurses uniform? What are you up to?"

"Nothing, just gonna play nurse with Ville's arm!"

"Oh I wanna come watch, you'll be so cute!"

"Well find one, come and bring it over tomorrow morning sweetie and maybe you can play too." Silke teased Bam.

"Damn at home that wouldn't be a problem but over here?" Bam said pensive "See you tomorrow Hottie!"

"Ok kiss Missy for me."

"You didn't?" Ville asked her.

"Ow yes I did!" Silke smiled as she laid against Ville. "Why do I think you really don't mind I called Bam?"

"Cause you're laying against me and can feel how I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning?" Ville winked.

"So you're gonna wait 'till tomorrow morning?" Silke said teasingly while turning around so she laid on top off Ville.

"I didn't say that!"

"Well I have to wait to see your arm, so maybe I should make you wait too..." she replied as she kissed his neck, hmm she kissed his neck so many times in her dreams. And talked about his veins so much and now she was here, feeling his muscles tense as she nibbled on his ear, feeling his excitement, his desire to make love to her.

Ville let his soft hands wonder over Silke's back and ass. "And will you be able to wait yourself my hot sweetheart?"

"Ow I can always go visit Bam and Missy darling." Silke winked "Or please myself."

"Hm can I watch?" Ville asked eagerly.

"My little peeping Ville, watching innocent girls, masturbating... Maybe if you're a good boy."

"I'll be a very good boy." as he kissed her with passion.

"Wanna watch me taking a bath?" Silke moaned.

"You sure you don't just wanna go to bed sweetheart?"

"You said you'd be a good boy Ville!"

"Ok I'll go run your bath." Ville said disappointed.

Ville went upstairs and Silke watched him. He was so beautiful, his slow walk, knowing it drove her crazy, watching his cute ass sway up the stairs.

She let her hand descent; wow she was way too hot, a hot bath would do her good.

She went upstairs, Ville was lying on the bed. Silke crawled on top of him.

"Wanna join me darling?" as she started unbuttoning his pants.

"Always and in everything!" Ville answered kissing Silke while pulling off her shirt.

Silke shivered when she felt Ville's hands on her skin, even in her sweetest dreams he never felt this good as she returned his kiss with passion, their tongues dancing around.

Ville pulled up a leg between Silke's, she moaned as a reaction to it.

Ville pulled out off the kiss "My sweetheart wants to feel something else between her legs?"

"Your sweetheart should get in the bathtub before it runs over!"

"Shit!" Ville yelped and ran to the bathroom, just in time to close the tab.

"Kulta your very full bath awaits you." he giggled.

"Well since you're in a cleaning mood, you can clean up the bathroom after I'm finished."

"Watch out you don't drown sweetheart." Ville smiled evilly.

"Ok no bath for you Mister!"

Ville pouted.

"Don't pout darling, you don't want me to see your arm until tomorrow!"

"Damn you're right."

"You'll learn in time darling, that I'm always right." Silke winked.

"Well I'll just watch you then."

Let's see how long he can watch she said to herself. She undressed further and let herself slide in the nice hot water.

She let her hands wander over her body, she closed her eyes and tried to forget who was watching her. Funny she giggled.

"What's so funny sweetheart?" Ville whispered.

"Nothing Skinny only a distant memory."

Silke let her hand slide over her breasts, pinching her nipples, downwards to her vulva.

"Skinny do you want to check my suitcase for a razorblade please? I need to shave!"

"Sure kulta, be right back." Ville went looking, he felt so lucky, he still didn't know what made him go to the bar but he was glad he did. He heard Silke moan in the bath room, no she wasn't... He snuck to the bath room, she looked so cute when she was about to come.

Ville stood in the door and let his hand wonder down to his hard dick. He let out a moan, catching Silke's attention, Silke smiled and looked into his eyes with such an intense look.

"Damn Hottie!" Ville whispered as he played with himself a bit more.

"Don't damn me Skinny, you wanted to play." Silke moaned as she pinched her nipples making her come.

Ville couldn't hold it anymore, so he walked up to the bath put a towel on the floor, got Silke out off the tub and dug into her.

Silke yelped as he drove his manhood into her wet pussy, prolonging her orgasm and hitting off Ville's.

"Skinny I wasn't ready to get out!" Silke puffed.

"But you said I could always fuck you!"

"Hmm that's true my love. But I'm getting back in now and you'd better wash up too."

"Hurry up please I wanna cuddle in bed."

"I'd better dry my hair first then..."

"Can I? Can I? I love your beautiful hair!"

"Euhm any fetishes you want to tell me about?"

"You'll find out in time my love, after the wedding!" Ville winked.

Silke finished washing up, Ville put a robe on her and dried her hair.

He never pulled her hair once and still all the knots were out.

"How did you do that? If I dry it, I always have to tug and pull." She asked astonished.

"With a lot off love my love, I don't ever want to hurt you!"

"Pain can be nice..."

"Don't say that! Pain is never fun, I want to see you happy and not in pain." Ville said mad.

"But the physical pain makes me forget about the emotional pain..."

"Write it down... Like I do... But I won't cause any emotional pain so that way you don't need the physical one."

"My sweet sweet Ville, you saved me more than once, but you can't save me all the time."

"Kulta promise me you will talk to me instead off hurting yourself? Or to Missy? DON'T talk to Bam cause he'll only join you in doing something stupid!"

Silke saw the fear in Ville's eyes and felt a pain shooting through her heart.

He really loved her, did she love him the same?

Could she keep this promise?

She touched his face: "My sweet love, I love you more than life, I hate this look in your eyes, so I promise I won't cut myself and will do my best to talk to you."

Ville sighed from relief. He kissed Silke on the nose.

"My little Monster, you are so sweet, I want to spend the rest off my life making you happy. You're way too important to me to be unhappy."

Silke smiled "And now some priest jumps out and we're married?"

"I wouldn't mind that, then I can call you Mrs. Valo."

"Silke Valo, I like the sound off that Mr. Valo."

Ville pulled Silke in a passionate kiss, slowly shuffling towards the bed.

They laid down on the bed, Silke pulled out of the kiss and laid on Ville's chest, he played with her hair and kissed her on her forehead.

"You ok sweetie?" Ville whispered.

"I couldn't be better darling." Silke answered softly. "I love the sound of your heartbeat."

Silke shivered.

"Let's get you under the sheets and some rest."

They got under the sheets, Silke immediately laid against Ville again.

Ville put his arms around her.

"Ville?"

"Yes Monster?"

"I feel so safe here, don't ever make me leave?"

"My sweet Monster, why would I make you leave? These arms will always be your home!"

Silke turned her head, so she could kiss Ville and laid back.

Ville played with her hair as she fell asleep.

I hope she really believes me, I couldn't stand life without her. I'm gonna miss this when I'm back on tour.

He loved seeing Silke sleep but eventually fell asleep too.

They both woke up from a siren, Ville crawled out of bed and looked out of the window.

"Hey Skinny open up will you? We need to take care off your arm!"

Silke jumped out of bed and ran downstairs while yelling: "Skinny stay in the bedroom I'll be up to take care off your arm in a minute!"

She let Bam and Missy in, they took off their long coats and Silke squeaked "Look at you two, damn you look cute!"

Bam was wearing a white doctor's costume and looked really hot as did Missy in her naughty nurse's uniform.

"Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" Silke jumped up and down.

"Don't we get a good morning kiss first?" Bam teased.

"Ow BamBam miss me? Well ladies first!" As Silke walked over to Missy, as she let her hands slide over Missy's ass while she whispered in her ear "And how am I supposed to concentrate on Ville with you around?"

Missy kissed Silke as she untied her robe and said, "And why do you want to hide that beautiful body?"

Silke blushed, "Because I promised Ville?"

Bam walked over to Silke and Missy and whispered in Silke's ear, "Still think you look hot when you blush." as he let his hands wander over Silke's naked body.

Silke leaned back and kissed Bam.

"Good morning darling, can I please have my uniform now?"

"Hmm I kinda like this look too." Bam winked.

"I can feel that BamBam, but I don't have a lot off time, I forgot I'm going shopping with Fairie today."

Missy instantly turned away. Silke sighed, "Missy don't be like that, it's just shopping and you can come with us if you want... She's only here for a few days and I promised before we happened."

"I know Hottie but I looked forward to a day with you..."

"Then join us! Fairie won't mind!"

"No I trust you and want you to have fun, I'll keep busy."

Bam smiled "More Skinny for us then."

Silke got in her uniform and Bam whistled, Missy smiled "You ain't going shopping like that!"

"Off course not, I only play dress up with you guys... I wouldn't never have thought about this if it wasn't for meeting Bam. Let's go see our patient."

They all went up, Ville had fallen back asleep.

"Ow so cute, a sleeping Skinny." Bam whispered before jumping on the bed "Wake up sleepyhead!"

Ville smiled when he saw the 3 of them.

"Don't you look adorable?"

"Adorable?" Missy asked. "Skinny stop lying and say the truth! Or I'll have to give you a shot!"

"Noooo, no shots! I hate shots! You all look extremely hot!"

"That's more like it." Silke smiled as she crawled on top off him.

"Doctor can I have a pair off siccors to cut the bandages please?"

"Hey I'm the doctor!" Bam pouted.

"Euhm BamBam, my fiancé, my tattoo, I cut!"

"Ok but can I tell you what to do? Pwetty please?"

"Ok but get started then!"

"Here you go nurse Hottie, some scissors to open up, Nurse Missy why don't you distract the patient a bit."

Silke cut the bandages real careful and peeled them off.

"Ow Skinny, it's gorgeous!" Ville moaned since Missy was kissing him.

Bam said, "Let me have a look, to see if there's no infection."

Bam looked confused "It's euhm... Skinny what is it?"

Ville stopped kissing Missy. "Kulta you know what it is don't you?"

"Yes my love." As she whispered in his ear what it was.

"Missy take a look can you figure it out?"

"Off course Skinny, it's like your VD tattoo."

"So BamBam you're the only one that doesn't know!"

Bam traced Ville's VD tattoo with his tongue, Ville pulled away "That tickles!"

"You didn't mind me tracing your other tats." Bam smiled.

"Off course Bambie 'cause I knew you wouldn't be able to resist my pelvic."

Bam giggled, "The tattoo isn't that hard to resist, it's the thingy right below that's hard to resist!"

"Thingy?" Ville pouted.

Silke grinned: "Bam don't be a mean doctor!"

Bam shrugged his shoulders and said to Silke: "Why don't you take care off his arm, and then I'll take care of the big jummie thingy."

Missy just sat on the bed watching while Bam traced Ville's pelvic tattoo before licking Ville's already hard dick from the tip to the bottom back to the tip to suck it in.

Ville moaned.

"I guess that's a good moan and not a bad one." Silke grinned.

Silke wrapped Ville's arm up and then turned her attention to Missy. "Hey sweetie still worrying about Fairie?"

"No I really meant it when I said I trust you. I'm just feeling a bit off that's all."

12