Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 11

Story Info
Fun, games, tears.
6.2k words
5
3.8k
1
0

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hellow cuties!" Ville said most charming.

"Hellow rock stars, these seats taken?" Silke smiled.

"Actually they are, but you two seem more fun so please join us."

"Ow and what will the others say?"

"They won't say a thing, they're used to it."

Ville and Silke laughed, Fairie just stood there.

"Ow come on Fairie, sit down, we're just fooling around! Missy and Bam not joining us?" Silke asked worried "I didn't hear from him!"

"If you had your cell phone with you, you would have heard from him."

"Oeps!" Silke blushed.

"But Missy is ok, she just needs to rest a bit, we get the blood results tomorrow."

"Ok I'll call them tomorrow then."

"And how much damage have you done?" Ville smiled.

"Not that much, but we both bought an extra suitcase to get things back home."

"Both?" Ville asked with sadness in his voice.

"Darling I will need to go back to Belgium one day, I have a lot off vacation but not that much!" Silke teased him.

"But... I thought... you..."

"What did you think darling? Cause I'd marry you, I would quit work and stuff?"

"Well kind off, you really don't have to work and I couldn't stand being away from you!"

"We'll talk about it later darling, let's have some fun now. Fairie is leaving the day after tomorrow, so I can imagine Gas and her want to have a good time..."

"Really then already? I'm sorry sweetheart for being so impolite. Dinner's on me!"

Fairie blushed, he called her sweetheart...

The rest off the dinner went well, they talked and laughed like they were old friends.

Silke and Fairie went to the ladies room, as soon as they were inside they burst out in laughter.

"Ow god we are the luckiest girls alive I think!" Fairie laughed.

"That we are! They are so sweet!"

"Yes Ville is really a gentleman! What I wanted to ask you, what are we going to say on the boards?"

"Well I was planning on sending the wenches a PM to explain why I was away and stuff, but I wouldn't just put it on the boards."

"Hmm that's a good idea, we can trust the wenches. They are going to freak!"

"Uhu, wouldn't you? But it is really happening!"

There was a knock on the door." You little fan girls done giggling and ready for dessert?"

"Ville were you eaves dropping?" Silke asked with a stern voice.

"No my love, I just want my dessert."

"Ok we'll be out right away!"

"Hmm dessert..." Fairie smiled.

"Ok why do I think there is a story behind dessert?"

Fairie blushed "It's nothing, Gas just loves dessert, especially on me." She winked as she thought back at the last time Gas and her had dessert.

Silke pulled Fairie out of her memories "Ok I don't think I want to hear the story, come on the boys are waiting!"

"Ow you could make it?" Gas said a bit annoyed "I ordered you a chocolate mousse cupcake."

Fairie blushed," Thanks cuddly."

Ville smiled "What is it with these little fan girls and blushing these days? Monster I ordered you a tiramisu."

"Thanks sweetie."

They arranged for Ville and Silke to go with Gas to drop Fairie off at the airport.

When dessert came, Fairie looked a bit flushed.

"Fairie you ok?" Ville asked with a devilish smile.

"Yes Ville thanks for asking."

"You don't seem alright?"

"Really I'm fine just having some flashbacks."

"Ow? Do tell sweetheart, they seem like fun." Ville winked.

Fairie looked at Silke "Is he serious?"

"Euhm afraid so." Silke smiled.

"Skinny be nice to my cupcake!" Gas smiled too.

"Hey I am being nice!" Ville said appalled "I'm taking an interest in her life."

"Well you don't have to get in into her really personal life Skinny." Gas winked.

"Ow I'm sorry Fairie, didn't mean to embarrass you." Ville said innocently.

Fairie just sat there blushing. "I thought Bam was the asshole?"

"Auch! Skinny I think you have to make up with Fairie!" Silke smiled naughty.

Gas was just sitting there "What ever..."

Fairie looked at Silke "You're not serious are you?"

"Yes I am! He can't just embarrass my friends like that... I have to teach him some manners"

Fairie laughed and mimed thanks to Silke.

"Hurry up Skinny I wanna get home. Maybe drop by Missy and Bam?"

Ville got up and asked Fairie to dance. So they started slow dancing. "Fairie I really didn't want to mess with you but Gas told me the story so I couldn't resist, so blame him."

"Ow is that so? Hmm I will need to talk with him." She said with a evil smile.

"Go easy on him sweetheart, we share everything, you'll get used to it."

"Everything?" Fairie asked uncomfortable.

"Uhu everything" Ville said. Fairie just looked in his beautiful green eyes. She felt she was blushing, was he hitting on her?

Fairie looked over to Gas and Silke, they were chatting and not worrying 'bout them.

She looked back to Ville, he had that naughty smile on his face and his eyes were all twinkly.

"We'd better get back, Silke wanted to go home." Fairie stuttered.

Ville smiled some more, "Seems I'm making you uncomfortable again..."

"No it's just..."

"It's just you want me to kiss you right about now." Ville winked.

Fairie pulled away from Ville, but he anticipated this so his arms were tight around her waist so she couldn't move.

"Ville let go of me please?"

"After I really made things ok with you sweetheart."

"We're fine Ville really."

"No we're not" he whispered as he leaned in to kiss her.

Fairie turned away from him so he kissed her softly on the cheek.

"I can't do it to Silke Ville." She whispered.

"I promise you that Silke will be fine with it. She told me to make up with you..."

"Make up, not make out Ville!"

"All right already, sweetheart I'm not gonna force you."

Fairie looked into his eyes one last time. Was she really saying no to Ville Valo? Guess she was.

Ville saw in Fairies eyes she wanted to kiss him, it was so cute, guess he shouldn't make it this hard for her. She was Gas girlfriend and Silke's friend. Missy was already throwing a fit about her and Silke. But she looked so cute. One kiss couldn't hurt?

He leaned in to kiss her for a second time.

Fairie looked into his begging eyes, god how could she resist that look, she was just hypnotised.

Ville kissed her ever so sweet on her lips, Fairie let a light moan slip.

Ville chuckled, "Why sweetheart if you wanted it that bad, why did you say no in the first place?"

"Damn you Ville, cause I didn't want it!"

"Come on sweetheart, don't deny it, you want it, but were thinking about Silke and Gas more than about yourself."

"Yeah I don't cheat on people!"

"Fairie calm down it was just a soft kiss on the lips if I kissed you like this" as he pulled her close to him and let his tongue slip in her mouth kissing her passionate "Now that would be another thing. But like I said the boys and I share everything."

Fairie hit Ville and panted back to the table, "Gas we're going home cuddly."

Silke and Gas looked confused, "Anything happen sweetie?" they asked.

"No nothing I'm just tired and want an early night with my cuddly."

Ville just stood behind Fairie, he really didn't want to hurt her feelings but apparently he did.

They said their goodbyes, Ville gave Fairie a kiss on her cheek and whispered sorry in her ear.

How could she stay mad at him? She did want him to kiss her, she didn't turn away the second time so it wasn't totally his fault. So she gave him a sweet smile to reassure him, they were ok.

When Silke and Ville got in a cab, Silke asked what was up with him and Fairie.

Ville shrugged his shoulders: "Nothing sweetie, just playing around."

"Playing around darling? Do explain!" Silke felt restless, she really didn't like the sound off this.

"You told me to make it up to Fairie, so I danced with her and was nice to her."

"And that's all?"

"I kissed her... But she turned her head and got mad... So..."

"YOU DID WHAT?" Silke yelped. "Why did you kiss her?"

"Let me finish will you? Then you can totally be mad at me." Ville said annoyed "So I asked her why she turned away and it was because she thought you would get mad at her. But I told her you wouldn't and kissed her again."

"Well guess she knows me better than you!" Silke yelled.

"Sweetheart it was just a kiss, I didn't mean anything, she was just pretty and looked so sweet."

"So that's meant to comfort me? So you're gonna kiss every girl that is pretty and looks sweet? I thought you were different Ville."

They stopped in front off Ville's house.

"Get out Ville." Silke said.

"What? Aren't you coming with me?" he asked with a touch of fear in his voice.

"No I'm not, I have to think about this. I'll be home later."

"Silke please just come in and talk to me, I don't want to leave you I love you!"

"Well you should have thought about that before kissing Fairie!"

"But what about Bam and Missy? We did a lot more then kiss them?" Ville asked really scared now.

"I told you I wanted to try it with Bam and Missy, but not have a relationship like they had." She said heartbroken.

"But you are coming home tonight? Right?"

"Yes Ville I'm coming home, where else would I go?"

As she softly kissed him on the forehead she whispered that she loved him.

He pulled her in a hug but she didn't respond to that. So he got out the cab.

He turned before going in but the cab had taken off. Great Valo you really did it this time, what were you thinking you knew she was fragile about these things.

Silke had told the cabdriver to just ride around the block. She needed to think where she was gonna go, there were only 2 people who could understand.

So she called Bam, whom immediately heard something was wrong.

"What's wrong sweetheart? Ville ok?"

"Yeah he is, at least I think so..." Silke whispered.

"Hottie talk to me? You sound like crap!"

"Ville kissed someone." She sobbed

"Ow sweetie, that's not the end off the world, why don't you come over?"

"Is Missy feeling better?"

"She's fast asleep so we can talk in the other room."

"Ok be there in 5 minutes."

"I'll wait for you in the lobby."

Silke thought about Bam's reaction. It isn't the end off the world, it was just one kiss and she trusted Fairie, she adored Gas!

Her tears had stopped flowing but as soon as she walked in the hotel and saw Bam, she felt them coming again.

Why was she mad at Ville? Wasn't she doing something worse at the moment? With Ville and Fairie it was just a kiss nothing more, but her kisses with Bam were more than that.

She never thought it was possible but she fell for Bam, those eyes twinkling with mischief, the dark curls, his muscled body...

Silke felt Bam's arms around her, she let out a soft moan as she felt his lips on her forehead.

"Let's go up darling." Bam whispered.

Silke couldn't say anything and let Bam guide her up to his room.

He sat her down on the couch and asked what happened. Silke told him about the dinner and how she made Ville make up with Fairie and how they danced and apparently kissed.

"Why did he do it Bam?" she asked shattered.

"Because he was being Ville Valo the rock star and not Skinny your boyfriend."

"So I just have to except it? And learn to live with it?"

"No darling you need to talk to Ville about it and you'll have to find a way to live with each other, Ville has been single for a while so he needs to adapt. And he really didn't mean any harm by it."

Silke looked at Bam "So I will be enough?" she asked as the scared little girl she felt like.

"Darling you are his world, he would give up everything, he even said he would give up me!" he said with a little sadness in his voice.

"He did? I wouldn't ask that of him Bam." Silke replied.

"I know sweetie, but this maybe hurt you, but what is the difference between Ville kissing Fairie and Ville kissing Missy or me?"

"It doesn't hurt Bam, I thought about it too." Silke didn't answer Bam's question tough. She just stared at her hands.

Bam took her hands into his, he hated seeing her like this, she looked so small, so lost and she was lost. She lived in a whole different world now, so different then the one she knows.

He made Silke look at him: "He loves you, remember that. The question is do you love him?"

"More than life!" Silke replied without thinking.

"Then it's simple isn't it?"

"No it isn't Bam!"

"Why not?"

Silke looked into his blue eyes, she never saw them so dark, but she never knew Bam so serious.

"Ow Hottie, come here." As Bam pulled her in hug.

Silke felt her body relax, she smelled Missy's perfume on Bam.

Silke's lips soon found their way to Bam's neck, softly kissing and nibbling on it.

But Bam pushed her away. "Hottie, sure you want to be doing this. Shouldn't you better go home? And make love to Ville?"

"No Bammie I want to make love to you!" she moaned.

Bam finally realised why things weren't that simple. His heart jumped but at the same time he knew this would only make things harder for Silke. Would she react the same when he kissed someone else?

"I think we'd better talk about this first sweetie." Bam said softly not wanting to hurt Silke.

Silke really didn't want to talk, she wanted to feel loved, she wanted to get back at Ville, she just wanted to feel Bam

So she crawled on top of him, Bam sat back on the couch, Silke's legs beside his hips, sitting on his lap.

"Come on BamBam, I can feel you want it too!"

"Silke stop it please?" Bam moaned "You're not playing fair."

Silke pulled her top over her head, revealing the bra Bam loved.

"No this isn't playing fair." She smiled as she started nibbling on Bam's earlobe. She knew Bam couldn't resist this sight nor these feelings.

"As long as you know, you're raping me, Hottie!" Bam moaned.

"BamBam you're loving this so it can't be rape." As she pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it aside, letting her nails run over his chest.

Bam finally gave in, let his hands slip behind Silke's back to open her bra.

It was a good thing Bam's hands were still on Silke's back since she threw her head back as Bam started nibbling on her neck.

"Bambie make love to me, I can't stand it anymore." She groaned.

Bam got up with Silke wrapped around him and laid them down on a thick rug.

Silke giggled "That tickles!"

"You wanted to be fucked darling." Bam groaned.

"Yes Bambie so stop teasing and let me feel your hard muscles!"

"Now what would be the fun in that? Since I have you all to myself I'm gonna take my time Hottie."

Silke moaned, Bam was driving her crazy, he slowly let his hands slide between Silke's legs.

Rubbing her on top of her jeans. Silke wanted to get her jeans off, but as soon as she touched the button Bam slapped her hands.

"No darling, be a good little girl just let me play..."

She moaned "Come on Bam, stop driving me crazy."

"Its only fair darling, Ville's going crazy at the moment too.

Silke sat up. "Why do you have to mention Ville?"

"Cause he's your fiancé? And you're only doing this to get back at him."

"That's not true Bam and you know it!"

"I don't know a thing, why else would you be doing this?"

Silke looked at Bam, what game was he playing? Did he really didn't know what she meant?

"Don't be mean Bammie! Just make love to me?"

"Darling you know I would love to, but I don't want to get caught in your games."

"Bam..." Silke went quiet, was she really gonna say it out loud?

"Yes Silke? Come on spit it out, it's only me."

"You're so not a game to me." She whispered.

"No? Then what am I?" As Bam held Silke's face up so she was looking at him.

"I don't know Bam, I never thought I would be with Ville, and me being with you was even less likely to happen and now..."

"And now you fucked us both and are confused." Bam finished her sentence.

"Darling you love Ville, I can see that, Missy can see that, your mum sees that, even Linde saw it before you saw it. So go home to Ville."

"But I really want to be with you right now!" she almost screamed.

Bam took her in his arms, "Hush darling, I know but it's not the smart thing to do."

"You fucked Ville, why won't you fuck me?" she asked devastated.

Bam hated what he was doing but she needed to see she loved Ville, and that he was a prick that didn't deserve her.

"Because you need to fuck Ville and not me. Ville loves you, not me!"

Silke started crying, Bam thought about calling Rick who was down the hall. But he made this mess, so he had to follow trough.

Damn he couldn't keep this up, he didn't want to see her cry.

He pulled Silke closer and started kissing away her tears while whispering that everything would be ok.

Silke didn't respond at first, she just kept crying.

"I love you too." She whispered very softly "I don't want to loose you or Missy."

"I know sweetie I love you too and Missy does too more then you know."

Silke kissed Bam softly on his lips, Bam felt the electricity in it.

He shouldn't, he needed to get her out and back to Ville, but god he wanted to make love to her.

Silke nibbled on his bottom lip, getting a low moan from Bam.

"Bam tell me to leave and I'll leave right now." Silke whispered.

"You should." He whispered but who was to say he would get this chance again? Tomorrow she would be married.

"I didn't ask what you think we should do. I asked what you want me to do?"

"I want you to stay, I want to hear you moan, and I want to make you see stars." He whispered lovingly.

Silke smiled before she kissed Bam softly, Bam moaned before losing control and slamming into Silke, devouring her mouth, he tasted a bit of Ville in her kiss...

Silke let her hands wonder over Bam's back, slipping inside his pants, pinching his ass.

"OUCH!" Bam smiled, "Hmm I'll have to do something about those wandering hands. Lay down darling and close your eyes." Silke was so hot and desperate she didn't question Bam and laid down on the fluffy carpet once again.

Bam got up and got his trousers off. He slipped his belt out off it and whispered in Silke's ear: "Trust me darling." And he slipped the belt around her wrists and tied it to the coffee table.

Silke felt a shiver through her whole body.

"Bam" she whispered questioningly but before she could ask anything she felt Bam's lips on hers meanwhile he got Silke's pants of too.

"You're so hot, laying here, completely naked, surrendered to me." He whispered against her skin. He felt she was tensed, not knowing what to expect.

"If you call me Rick, I'll stop immediately ok darling? So just enjoy remember what I said."

Silke nodded, "Can I open my eyes Bammie?"

"You can, but it's more fun with your eyes closed."

Silke just moaned as Bam slipped a finger inside her wet cave.

"Well it isn't a turn off for my Hottie, cause you're still way too hot, let's see if we can cool you down a bit." Bam smiled.

Silke's hips followed Bam's hand as long as they could not wanting him to stop. Silke heard Bam moving around, not knowing what he was doing cause she kept her eyes closed.

Silke yelped as Bam put his cold hands on her breasts.

Bam laughed: "Good girl, keeping your eyes closed." While letting one hand slide over her body, he took an icecube. Hmm where to start he thought. He decided to just hold it in his hands and let the ice water drip on her hot body.

Bam giggled at his thoughts as he held his hand above Silke, Silke moaned "I know funnier ways to cool me down Bambie!"

"But you have no say in it tonight." Bam whispered gloomy.

Silke yelped, Bam had put an ice cube in her wetness, she felt it melt inside her.

"God Bam I wanna feel you inside me, not some fucking ice cube!"

"Patience my little ice queen, you'll get to feel me later."

Bam started licking off the ice water, kissing and nibbling on Silke's body, as he reached her nipples the moans got louder, she put her hips in the air, to make Bam fuck her but he had different plans with her.

12