Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 12

Story Info
Ville meets a sad girl.
6.1k words
5
3.6k
2
0

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning slow cuties!" he smiled.

"Don't look at me Bammie, you know how fussy he is!"

"I don't mind Hottie, he looks too good to be mad at."

"That is true." Silke smiled as she pulled Ville closer and gave him a kiss on the cheek."

"Let's go up before you two get frisky."

When they got in the elevator Bam pulled Ville close to him and kissed him passionate.

"I've missed you." He whispered.

Ville smiled "From what I found last night, you didn't miss me at all."

Bam looked at Ville. Was he mad? He never did anything like that with Jonna.

"Ow I love that puzzled look! And then people say you don't care about a thing."

Bam hit Ville and pulled Silke in for a kiss.

"Hey what is it with you two and hitting me today?"

Bam and Silke laughed: "Guess you are being a bad boy."

"How is Missy?" Silke asked.

"Ok but she wants to talk to you alone, so you go up to our room and we'll hang out in another one."

"Euhm sure everything is alright?" Silke asked worried.

"Yes hottie."

"See you later then I guess." As she pinched Bam's ass "Behave please?" and kissed Ville.

Silke went to see Missy. "Hey sweetie how are you? Feeling better?"

"Hey hottie, yes a lot! I just needed some sleep and vitamins."

Silke wrapped her arms around Missies waist.

"You had me worried and I missed you."

Missy kissed Silke as a reply.

"I heard you had an argument with Ville?"

"Yes but we worked it out, we were both wrong."

"So you still love him?"

"Off course!"

"And you still want to marry him?"

"Naturally but what is with all the questions, I thought you wanted to talk to me about something?"

Missy smiled "Oh but I do want to talk to you, about how you want your wedding day to look like."

"And that was so urgent?"

"Yes and no, I just wanted a girly day with you, a manicure, a facial stuff like that."

"Sounds great!"

There was a knock on the door and 2 cute guys walked in. "Ready for your massages misses?"

So the girls gave in to strong hands and manicures and stuff. While talking about how Silke saw her wedding.

Meanwhile Ville and Bam got the company of the rest of the band. They were just acting like the little boys they were.

When everything was done Missy asked Silke to close her eyes.

Silke heard the door open and asked what was going on seeing she had just a towel around her.

Missy answered "Open your eyes and find out."

Silke opened her eyes and saw her mother and Fairie all dressed up with her black dress in her hands.

"Ok what is going on? Are we going to a party?"

Fairie smiled. "Yes one of the best parties of the year."

Silke looked confused: "Guys stop it, where is Ville? And Bam? Why aren't they here? Can't they come with us?"

Vanessa said: "Well its bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding!"

"WHAT?!?" Silke screamed. "You're kidding me?"

"No we are not. Bam wanted to throw Ville and you a party and I said why not a surprise wedding."

"So Ville doesn't know either?"

"Nope Bam kept his mouth shut for a change!"

Silke walked over to Missy. Missy walked backwards, she was scared Silke was mad but Silke smiled and gave her a big hug.

"I love you sweetheart, can I go see Ville one more time before the wedding?"

"No can do, but you may call him."

"Hey Skinny, what are you doing?"

"Nothing much, just acting like kids with the boys."

"I love you."

"I love you too but why are you calling me?"

"I wanted to know what you were thinking."

"Thinking about?"

"The wedding? What else?"

"Wedding? Why do you want to talk about the wedding now? It's months away."

"Ok guess Bam hasn't told you yet!"

"Told me what?"

"That we are getting married today!"

"What?!? BAM!!! What is Silke talking about?"

"Well this is your bachelor party and you're getting married in an hour." Bam said nonchalantly.

"And why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought I had some time left?"

"Sweetheart do you want to get married like this?" Ville asked concerned.

"Why? don't you?" Silke asked a little disappointed.

"My sweet little Monster, I always want to marry you, no matter what, but I want it to be a perfect day for you that's all."

"See you in an hour then?"

"I can't wait! Love you"

"Love you too."

Ville turned to Bam. "Why you little brat! What gave you this idea?"

"Don't blame me! I just wanted to throw you guys a party. Missy said to turn it into a surprise wedding!"

"Ok and what can I expect? Did you even know what kind of wedding Silke wants?"

"No not really we guessed."

"Ow dear Ozzy I'm nervous now!"

"Well I have some bad news."

"What? I'm not getting married to Silke but some one else?"

"No you only have an hour to write your wedding vows. I forgot to tell you earlier."

"What? Come on Bam this isn't funny!"

"I'm sorry, I was supposed to tell you sooner."

"Well I'd better get cracking then."

"It won't be a problem for the love metal god!" Bam smirked.

Silke panicked, "What? I can't write! That's Ville's jobs!"

"Just say what you feel, it doesn't have to be long." Missy said calming.

Silke ran to the bathroom and locked the door. Ville did the same in his room. This should be easy, she loves him, and a few words couldn't be so hard. She had written so much about him before she knew him...

Why did he think he couldn't write about her? He always wrote about the bad stuff, writing about the good stuff should be easy.

Ville got his phone and called Silke, but it was occupied. He listened to her sweet voice telling she was to busy listing to HIM and smiled. She really was his crazy little fan girl.

Silke listened to his soft, tormented voice. Poor baby had been through a lot. She didn't leave a message and went back into the room.

"You ok?" her mother asked.

"Yes I'm ready to marry the sweetest guy!"

"Let's get you dressed and ready then."

"Ville you mad at me?" Bam asked with a little voice.

"How could I be mad on the day I'm going to marry the loveliest girl on the planet?"

"Let's get changed then."

Everyone got ready, Missy called Bam to make sure they were in the limos first so they wouldn't see each other. The guests were already gone.

Vanessa and Fairie left Missy and Silke for a minute.

"How are you hottie?" she asked while putting her arms around her.

"Nervous, happy, sick, scared, you name it."

"You look gorgeous and everything will be perfect trust me."

"Did Bam help you with this?"

"He did, he helped with everything but don't worry. It's a pretty normal wedding, I'll think you'll love it."

Missy kissed Silke softly on the lips. Silke calmed down a bit and slipped her tongue inside Missy, kissing her passionate.

Missy moaned: "Taking advantage are we?"

"I really did miss you and seeing I will be busy the rest off the day..."

"In that case..." and Missy kissed Silke one last time.

They got in the limo and went to the wedding.

Ville couldn't believe his eyes.

"Bam? Am I getting married here?"

"Yes Skinny, a bit surprised?"

"A bit? A LOT! Thank you." As he pulled Bam in a hug.

Bam yelled to the boys to leave him and Ville for a second.

Burton smirked: "Ow the lover boys need to say goodbye."

Ville shot Burton an angry look.

"Ow come on Ville laugh, you're getting married to Fatty!"

Ville's face softened: "Yeah now get out!"

"He was right you know I wanted to say goodbye." Bam said softly.

"Crazy Bambie I won't go anywhere."

"True but the single you will be gone..."

"He was gone already Bambie."

"Ok I just wanted to kiss you!"

"That I believe." As Ville pulled Bam into a hot lingering kiss.

Bam moaned: "Ville stop it or I'll fuck you right here and now!"

"Is that a promise Bambie?" Ville whispered sensually.

Bam pulled away: "Missy would kill me if you were late for the wedding!"

"Party-pooper!" Ville muttered as he bit down on Bam's neck.

"Ville please?"

"Yes Bambie we're going."

They got out of the limo. "This place reminds off somewhere." Ville smiled.

"I know but this time there aren't any bunnies around!" Bam grinned.

'Too bad!"

Bam pulled Ville inside seeing Missy and Silke would arrive any second.

Ville was stunned with what he found inside. A gorgeous decorated hall, all in black and red, a big heartagram where they would stand in front of to take their vows. All their family and friends, all dressed in black and red. Everything looked great!"

Bam was nervous: "And? Do you like it? Will Silke like it? Skinny TALK!"

"I can't." Ville whispered "This place is fantastic! Thanks Bam I love you."

Bam blushed "Why Skinny I love you too."

Ville squeezed Bam's hand, cause a kiss would be dangerous.

"So who is my best man?" Ville asked.

"That you can choose, everyone that means something to you is here so..."

"Hm let me think, the normal thing to do is to ask my brother but his English isn't that good. So maybe Migé wants to seeing as he's my oldest friend." Ville thought out loud.

Bam stood there god smacked, he wouldn't choose him? Ville punched Bam.

"Bambie don't look so stunned, you are my best man off course!"

"You little monster!" Bam yelled before jumping on Ville's back.

"Monster where?" Ville smiled innocently.

"Hidi up horsy to the altar!" Bam slid off Ville's back and they walked up.

Anita walked up to him and said he looked beautiful.

"You knew about this?" Ville asked.

"Yes but only after it was planned and is it what you hoped for?"

"I think it's fabulous and I think Silke will feel the same."

"We'll see in a few minutes."

"I can't wait to see her!"

When Silke arrived she was struck for words.

"How... did... you... know???" Silke stuttered.

"Know what?"

"This is exactly what I wanted!"

"FIEUW! Lucky guess!"

"Are we staying here the whole time?"

"Yes, Ville and you are even spending your wedding night here!"

Silke hugged Missy and whispered I love you in her ear.

"Who do you want as a maiden of honor sweetie? All of you friends are here so..."

"Do you have to ask?" Silke said surprised.

Missy blushed "Really?"

"I couldn't think of anyone else!"

Vanessa kissed Silke goodbye as did Fairie with best wishes.

Rick walked out and smiled at Silke.

"I know you miss your father but may I have the honour of walking you down the isle sweetie?" He offered his arm to Silke.

Silke smiled and took his arm. "Thank you Rick, for everything!"

"You look gorgeous, I guess I can't persuade you to run away with me?"

Silke laughed: "Should have thought about that before you pushed me into Ville's arms!"

They heard the sacrament staring to play.

You know our sacred dream won't fail
The sanctuary tender and so frail
The sacrament of love
The sacrament of warmth is true
The sacrament is you


"I guess that is our cue!"

Rick opened the door, Silke and he started walking. As predicted, Silke loved the place, she smiled at Linde who was singing and playing his guitar, but then Ville turned around to see her and their eyes locked.

Silke held onto Rick a bit firmer. God thank you! Ville looked stunning.

Ville swallowed hard. "Bam how am I supposed to get through today?"

Bam looked at him with a confused look.

"She looks divine..."

Bam smiled and whispered: "At least you can kiss her soon!"

Ville smiled as Silke walked up to him.

Rick kissed her hand and gave it to Ville who did the same.

Shivers ran don Silke's spine when she felt Ville's hot lips on her skin, she reached up and softly caressed Ville's cheek in the same time wiping away a lonely tear that ran across it.

They exchanged I love you's and the ceremony started.

Silke hardly heard a thing about what the minister was saying. She couldn't stop staring at Ville. Was he really marring her? Was this really happening? The minister had the orders to not make it a long sermon, so he just talked about how they met, how they only know each other for a short time but still anyone can see that they love each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together.

Then came the time to ask if anyone had any objections to them getting married.

Silke looked around in the hall, wow really everyone was here. She saw a few faces that she didn't know but those would be friends off Ville probably. Nobody had any objections so now it was time for their vows. Silke wanted Ville to go first.

He took her hands into his and said "My sweet love, I was born so many years ago, but my life only started when I saw you sitting at that bar. I don't know what made me go out there but I'm so glad I did. You told me you weren't feeling good but still it looked like there was this glow over you. I know you have problems trusting people and still you let me in. You let me see how beautiful you are, inside and out. I hope I can make you happy for the rest off our lives. I love you."

Silke had to swallow her tears away. "My sweet darling, I thought my life had ended. I didn't want to live anymore but then you came. You pulled me out of my little world and showed me the universe. You make everything so easy. You made me feel alive again and I can't wait to start our life together. I love you."

Silke only just finished her vows when the doors slammed open.

Everybody turned around, curious as who was disturbing the wedding.

"Wesley!!!" Silke yelled "What are you doing?!?"

"I'm sorry I missed my plane so I got here late sorry sis, but I couldn't miss this could I?"

"Sit down and be quiet! You almost caused me a heart attack!"

"Sorry sis." And Wesley sat down in the back.

Silke blushed and said sorry to Ville.

"I love it when you blush, and you can't do anything about that." Ville smiled.

The minister asked Ville if he would have Silke as his everything.

"Off course I do." Ville smiled again.

"Silke do you take Ville as your everything?"

"Hmm let me think about that?" She joked "Yes I can't think about anyone else that would be my everything."

"Then I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your wife!"

Ville looked at Silke and whispered I love you before he kissed her ever so softly on the lips.

"Hey that isn't a decent kiss!" Bam yelled. "Kiss her properly or I will do it for you." He continued with a wink.

Silke smiled at Bam and knew Bam so wanted to kiss her. She looked into his gorgeous blue eyes while she pulled Ville closer to her and kissed him passionate.

"Was that better Bambam?" she smiled.

"Very darling!"

"May I introduce Mister and Misses Ville Valo." The Minister asked.

Everyone applaud and Silke and Ville walked out, followed by Bam and Missy.

Missy led them to their suite for the night. Silke gasped "Missy this is gorgeous, just as the rest was!"

"I'm so relieved you like everything!" as she hugged Silke. Bam got jealous so he wrapped his arms around the both of them.

"Why Bambam, I thought you weren't the jealous type?" Silke smiled teasingly.

"You look way too good hottie and I already told Ville that I wanted to kiss you."

Silke threw her head back against Bam's shoulder and looked into his eyes. "And who says you can kiss me?"

"Your husband did!" as Bam slammed his lips into Silke's.

"Guess I have to listen to him now he's my husband!"

Ville smiled "I love the sound of that, get over here sweetheart."

Silke practically ran to Ville although he was only a feet away. "Yes my husband?"

"My sweet wife I love you!"

"I know that you already told me that, how about you show me now?" Silke said seductively.

Missy pulled Silke away from Ville, "Ow no you don't! Everything will be set up for the reception now, so we have to get going. Can't keep your guests waiting!"

Silke pouted, "I can't even do what I want on my wedding!"

Missy smiled, "That is never the case darling!"

"One quick kiss?"

"Sure." And Missy quickly kissed Silke.

"Although I don't mind that, I did mean a kiss from Ville."

"Ow really? Well no time for that." Missy smiled.

Ville pouted, "I'm not moving before I get a kiss from my wife! Everyone got a kiss except me! So I'm not moving!"

Silke pulled loose and walked over to Ville: "You are so cute!"

"Yeah I know and can I have a kiss now please?"

"How could I say no to you my darling?!?"

Silke kissed Ville passionate, Ville pulled Silke close to him and after the kiss he whispered in her ear "I can't wait to get you alone tonight!"

"Me neither!"

"Ok lovebirds lets go, that way you can be alone more quickly."

Ville and Silke got up and followed Bam and Missy to the reception. It took place in the same hall than the wedding but now there was a stage and high tables for people to eat at.

Ville and Silke went around the place saying hi to everyone. Silke was surprised to see everyone there. Even all the wenches were there. "That's why none of you where online!" she yelled at them. "That's so not fair that you all knew and didn't tell me!"

"Well you didn't tell us that you were dating Ville neither!" Queenie said faking that she was mad.

"Ville doesn't have a computer! I had to buy him one!"

"All talk!"

"Ok fine we're even ok?" Silke asked.

"Yes we are darling, this is great, and you look stunning! And so does Mas euhm Ville."

"Super, well have fun I have to go say hi to everyone."

Silke and Ville continued their rounds. When she saw her brother she practically ran over to him and hit him really hard. "Don't you ever do that to me again!"

"Hey sis, hmm Ville I would watch out seeing as my sister is planning on getting married a second time." Wesley said smiling.

Ville smiled back at him "I can see you two are related!"

"Hmm Wes did you meet Bam already?" Silke asked.

"No why?"

"Ow he wanted to meet you that's all. So let's go find him."

"Hey if you find Fairie would you tell her we miss her?" Queenie asked.

"Sure thing Queenie." And Silke pulled her brother with her.

"Hey Bambam you wanted to meet my brother so here he is, Wesley Bam, Bam Wesley." Silke said with an evil smile on her face.

"Silke you are evil!" Bam said.

"What?" she said innocently "Sorry Wes I'm only playing around with Bam, but you deserved something for being late!"

The boys both shrugged their shoulders and started talking about Silke.

Silke looked around and saw Ville talking to Migé and Linde, so the best time to a quick trip to the bathroom. Silke walked to the bathroom and heard someone crying.

"Hellow? Are you ok in there?" she asked worried.

She heard the door unlocking and Missy came out.

Silke immediately put her arms around Missy. "Hey sweetie what's wrong? You not feeling well? Did Bam do something? Did someone else do something?"

"No I'm fine, I should be happy not crying." Missy sobbed.

"Shhh calm down sweetie, and tell me what is going on."

"No this is your wedding day I don't want to ruin it!"

"Darling please just tell me, I'm sure it won't ruin it, you made it the most perfect day!"

Missy got a tissue and tried to stop crying.

"Well I lied before, I don't just need some vitamins and some rest. Because I'm pregnant!"

"What that is great news!" Silke said enthusiastic.

"Really? Can you see Bam as a dad? How about us? How do you explain something like that to a kid? And the most important question is the baby Bam's?" Missy ranted.

"Huh? Who else's would it be? Don't you have safe sex with other people?"

"Yes I do, except with one person... We haven't made love that much but the possibility is there."

Silke just stood there. She never thought about it, she did make love to Bam unprotected too. What will the boys say? Can she handle Missy and Ville having a kid? Well either way they would still spend a lot off time together so would it make a difference?

Silke turned to Missy, who looked really scared. "Hey darling no matter what I'm here for you!"

12