Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy looked up at her and asked really scared "Really? Even if the kid is Ville's?"

"Darling no matter whose kid it is, we would still spend a lot of time together so what does it matter?"

"I love you, you are the sweetest girl I ever met, and I just hope the boys will think the same."

"Do you want to tell them today or later?"

"I think it's best to tell it later, else people will ask questions and stuff..."

"Ok let's get your pretty face cleaned up and go back to the party!"

"One last hug?" Missy asked sweetly

"Sure darling!" as Silke wrapped her arms around Missy and hugged her really tight. "Ill even throw in a kiss." And Silke kissed Missy softly on her lips.

Missy opened up her mouth so Silke could slip her tongue inside, the kiss became violent quickly, Silke wanted to make Missy feel better, and Missy just wanted to forget everything for a second. Silke pulled out off the kiss when she heard laughing coming closer.

Missy pouted but realised they were playing with fire. So she got cleaned up and they got back to the party. Nobody missed them.

Silke squeezed Missy's hand and they mingled. Bam got on stage, the whole of HIM joined him.

"Can we have the lovely couple on the dance floor for the opening dance please?"

Ville and Silke found each other and walked up to the dance floor.

"Ok Bam you got us here, what crazy dance are you planning?" Ville smiled.

"Hey if it's a crazy dance it's your fault! Just take your gorgeous wife in your arms and dance!"

The boys started to play beautiful and Ville and Silke smiled and started slow dancing.

Just one look into your eyes
One look and I'm crying
'Cause you're so beautiful


They both started talking at the same time. "Ladies first." Ville said.

"You are beautiful you know that?"

Just one kiss and I'm alive
One kiss and I'm ready to die
'Cause you're so beautiful
Yeah


Ville giggled, "I wanted to say the same thing!"

Just one touch and I'm on fire
One touch and I'm crying
'Cause you're so beautiful


"Great minds think alike my love."

Just one smile and I'm wild
One smile and I'm ready to die
'Cause you're so beautiful
Yeah


Ville pulled Silke closer and kissed her passionate.

Oh and you're so beautiful
My darling
Oh you're so beautiful
Oh you're so beautiful
Oh my baby
You're so beautiful
Oh and you're so beautiful
Yeah
Oh my darling
Oh my baby
And you're so beautiful, oh

They got pulled out off their trance when Bam tapped on Ville's shoulder. "Ok now it's the best mans turn to dance with the bride!"

Bam and Silke started dancing on the next song, Ville looked for Missy and dragged her on the dance floor.

Missy felt a bit uneasy and off course Ville picked that up.

"What's wrong sweetheart? You did a great job so don't worry anymore!" Ville whispered sweetly.

"Glad you like it Skinny, but I'll stop worrying when everyone is in bed." Missy lied.

Soon everyone joined them on the dance floor, HIM played a few songs and then the 69 eyes took the stage and later there was a dj playing.

Everyone had a great time, the food was superb and everyone got along great, which was super seeing as they were strangers to each other.

"Can't we leave now?" Ville whispered in Silke's ear while standing behind her.

"Already?" Silke asked.

Ville pulled Silke close to him, so she could feel him better and started nibbling on her neck.

"Mmm since you put it that way. Let me say goodnight to a few people and then we'll go to our room."

They both said their goodbyes, with the necessary comments off course. When Silke said goodbye to the wenches she remembered that Fairie had gone missing and she didn't talk to her.

"Hey where did you get to before?"

Fairie blushed, "Gas and I wondered around a bit, we love this place."

"Yeah sure I don't wanna know any details love." Silke winked.

Fairie smiled and said "Better not, talk to you soon."

"Can we get going please?" Ville wined.

"Yes my impatient husband, we can." Silke sighed.

Ville put his arm around Silke's waist, "You ok my sighing wife?"

"Yes I'm just gonna miss everyone that's all."

"Well we'll throw a big party once a year where we can invite all your friends. How does that sound?"

"Really? Would you do that for me?"

"Off course sweetheart, I love you and want you to be happy."

"I love you too! I guess we have some stuff to take care off..."

"Yes but that's for later, I just wanna make love to mrs Valo." Ville winked.

Silke smiled and wrapped an arm around Ville. "That sounds great!"

They walked up to the room and Ville picked up Silke "I'm gonna do this right!"

Silke giggled and opened the door. Ville dropped Silke on the bed. "Hmm this is pretty comfy but would you mind taking a quick shower first?"

"Yes I do." Ville replied seriously. "But I don't mind a slow shower." He smiled right after.

"You little tease! But I will need some help to get this off me."

"I'll be happy to oblige!"

Ville slowly untied Silke's dress, trying his best not to touch her.

"What in hells name are you doing?" Silke asked a bit annoyed.

"I'm trying not to touch your beautiful soft skin." He whispered.

"Why?"

"Cause I feel like it?"

Silke sighed, what game was he playing now? When her dress was finally off her she got into the shower, she felt the tiredness sink in as the hot water hit her naked body.

Ville joined her soon. Silke laid back to Ville, "I'm feeling tired darling."

"Oh really? Need help getting washed?"

"Uhu" Silke replied lazy. "If you still wanna touch me, that is!"

Ville didn't reply, he just got some soap and started to wash Silke's body, how could someone feel so good, he never took this many showers!

Silke moaned softly and stood up straighter, so that her whole body was touching Ville's. She felt his hard member against her ass, how she wanted to feel that inside her. She grinded her ass against Ville's hips.

Ville moaned: "Monster stop it, please? I don't want to fuck you in the shower, not tonight."

Silke turned around: "You don't have to fuck me in the shower darling, you can fuck me where ever you want!"

"Hmm I'll remember that. But why don't we get out and get into bed, seeing as you are tired."

"As you want my sweet husband. I love saying that." Silke smiled.

"I noticed. But my sweet wife sounds pretty good too! We should do something special with Missy and Bam soon as a thanks."

Silke got out of the shower and remembered her talk with Missy in the bathroom, she quickly shook the thought away. Tonight was about Ville and her.

Ville carried Silke to bed and laid her down. "You are so beautiful do you know that?"

"I know when I'm with you sweetie."

Silke laid against Ville, feeling his heartbeat, she could fall asleep without any trouble, but that wasn't what Ville had on his mind.

He let his hands wonder over her naked body, still astonished at the fact how she could keep his attention , how he was never bored just laying with her. He saw sleep slowly taking over her.

"Do you want to sleep my love?" he whispered softly in her ear.

But his hot breath against her neck was just what she needed to be wide awake.

"I love you." she whispered knowing he was willing to let her sleep even if he wanted to make love to her. She bit her lip, she knew Ville found that cute, and she felt his lips slamming into hers, she instantly opened her lips, giving Ville the space to play catch with her tongue.

When he finally caught up with her tongue he bit it softly, "That isn't an answer my love."

"Make love to me, please?" Silke begged.

Ville smiled "Off course my love."

He softly kissed her, really not missing a spot of her body, in the meanwhile softly slipping a finger inside her wetness.

Silke moaned and pushed her hips a bit forward. Was it possible to miss someone even if they were with you so much? How would she survive a tour?

Ville wanted to take his time, rediscovering this gorgeous body that was his from this day forward.

"Sweetheart close your eyes for me?" Ville whispered.

Silke moaned, "But I wanna see you."

"Please sweetheart? I know you like it, I can always blindfold you."

Silke moaned, "That isn't fair you know me too well!" She sighed and closed her eyes.

Ville got off the bed and lighted some candles, put on some soft music.

"You can open your eyes again." Ville whispered in her ear.

"But I like them closed."

"As you please."

Ville smiled evilly, ok you want to play games my love, I'll play games. He started kissing her again, nibbling on her nipples, letting his hand move slowly to the nightstand.

Silke pushed her hips forward, hoping that Ville would get the hint and move his tongue or fingers to her wetness. But instead of feeling Ville she felt hot burning wax and yelped, letting her hips slam back onto the bed. "Ville!!!"

"Yes my love?" he grinned as he held the candle back straight.

"Don't stop please?" she moaned

"My kinky little sweetheart, but I would think you were hot enough as it is."

"Stop teasing Ville!"

"Hmm you wanted to play games sweetheart, so you got your game."

Silke moaned, why did he know her so well? Why was she enjoying these games? Why couldn't she just be normal? "Ville make love to me please? I wanna feel you, that gorgeous body, that mm so delicious cock, your hot wanting lips, just you?"

Ville put the candle back on the nightstand. How could he resist such a plead? From this beautiful beeing, wanting him, just him, for who he is, not for his money, not for his fame, just for him! He loved her so much, his wife.

Silke felt him shiver. "Darling what's wrong?" she asked concerned getting up on her elbows.

"Nothing my love, I'm just amazed by your beauty and your love, I just can't believe we are gonna spend the rest off our lives together."

"You better believe it darling, you're never gonna get rid off me."

Ville's lips slammed into Silke's, ravishing them as if it was the first time he kissed them. Silke fell back, pulling him with her. Their kissing was never so fierce. It was like they haven't felt their bodies close to each other, and haven't tasted each other for ages.

Silke let her hand wonder over Ville's back, over his cute little butt, along his side, over his hard member, slowly guiding it to her wetness.

Ville moaned "My love."

Slowly he slipped inside her, Silke gasped why couldn't they stay like this forever, Ville apparently felt the same as he just laid there. Enjoying the closeness between them.

Silke slowly moved her hips, Ville started to move in the same tempo, slowly slipping out of her and slipping right back in, not able to stand to be away from her.

Ville kissed her neck, nibbled on her shoulder, Silke couldn't stand it anymore, how much as she loved being like this, she wanted Ville deep inside her. So she quickly turned him over, and started riding him, slowly at first but quickly fastening the pace.

Ville looked at her, how her breasts moved, how she slid over him, she was so gorgeous. He let his hands wonder over her body, pinching her nipples causing Silke to moan and pick up the pace.

Ville saw Silke was close to coming, he pulled her down, kissing her passionate before laying her on her back again. He whispered in her ear: "I'm not gonna make love to you anymore sweetheart, I'm gonna fuck you crazy."

"Yes please!"

Ville slammed into her, Silke moaned, which only made Ville slam into her harder, he wanted to feel her come. Letting her pull him with her in an orgasm so they forget everything else.

Silke wrapped her legs around Ville's hips, this felt so good. Ville remembered how Silke loved it when her legs were in his neck so he quickly put his arms under them and flipped them in his neck.

Silke gasped, "Villlleeuuuhhhh"

"Yes... My... sweet... heart..." Ville panted.

"I... love.... YOUUUUU" as her orgasm hit her, she bit down Ville's shoulder. She came so hard she even bit through his skin.

Ville didn't notice, he was still slamming into Silke, on the verge of an orgasm himself.

Silke scared when she finally realised she was tasting blood, Ville's blood. She pushed him off her, "Ville you ok? I'm sorry, I hurt you!"

Ville asked dazed "What are you talking about?"

Silke looked at Ville, he was almost out of it, and it didn't seem too bad. "I'm sorry darling why don't you just lay down? And I'll make it up to you."

Ville laid down and smiled at her: "I love you."

"I'll make you love me even more in a minute." She winked.

She laid down between his legs and softly started licking Ville's member, her juices were still on it.

"Kulta I love you and so on, but stop taking it slow will ya?" Ville begged.

"Sure my love." Silke sucked his member all the way into her mouth.

Ville moaned, he still didn't figure out how she could do that without gagging.

But all thoughts soon disappeared from his mind as Silke started moving up and down his throbbing member while softly slipping a finger up his ass.

Ville came violently cursing in Finnish Silke smiled "I thought you were gonna love me, not curse me?"

Ville cached his breath, "I do love you." he puffed.

"And I love the way we taste together!" Silke smirked.

"Crazy Monster!"

"Crazy about you my love, gonna freshen up a bit and then sleep?"

"Yes my love, I'll be waiting for you."

When Silke went back into the bedroom, the music was off and there was only one candle burning on the nightstand.

Silke slid into bed into Ville's arms. She whispered how beautiful and peaceful he looked.

"That's because I am. Nothing is ever gonna throw me off. Not with you by my side!"

Silke smiled and thought about Missy, wouldn't that throw him off? Wouldn't he want to be with her and their child?

Her thoughts were interrupted by Ville's lips softly kissing hers.

"Don't worry sweetheart, we will work everything out with our job and touring and stuff. Want to talk about it?"

"Not on our wedding night, I just wanna fall asleep in the arms of my love."

"Well then we better let the guy in." Ville winked.

Silke just laid her head against Ville's shoulder and he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight.

They soon fell asleep only to be jolted awake an hour later!

12