Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 13

Story Info
Ville married his fangirl.
5k words
5
3.7k
2

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BAM!! They both screamed, cause no one else would have put fireworks in their bedroom!

Bam came in laughing "Well you weren't causing any fireworks so I had to!"

"I did think the wedding was too good to be true when you organised it." Silke said annoyed.

"Ow come on hottie you aren't mad at me are you? I let you have a perfect wedding!" Bam pouted.

"I just hope the kid doesn't take after you!"

"Kid what kid?" Bam asked.

Silke went quiet. "Euhm... just... euhm... your kid, when you and Missy decide to have kids."

"Well that's not gonna happen soon." Bam laughed.

Silke sighed: "Bam get out please? I want to sleep!"

"But it's your wedding night! You're not supposed to sleep!"

"Come on Bambam, if my sweetie wants to sleep let her sleep!"

Missy walked in, "Bam I told you not to mess it up! I'm sorry guys!"

Missy dragged Bam out of their room.

Ville put his arm back around Silke, but she turned away.

"Hey what did I do?" Ville asked surprised.

"I'm sorry darling, I just hate waking up in the middle off the night."

Ville gave her a sweet kiss on her forehead and just laid next to her.

"I love you Ville."

"I know sweetie, I love you too, get some sleep."

Silke searched for Ville's hand and held it, just to let him know she did need him.

When they woke up, Silke was in Ville's arms again; she grinned "I can't seem to keep away from you."

"That's ok, I don't mind." Ville smiled.

"Darling would you mind getting up? I would like to drop by the hotel to say goodbye to some people."

"Off course not sweetheart, we'll get breakfast there together with everyone. It will be fun."

While they were getting ready there was a soft nock on the door. Missy came in with breakfast.

"Ow thanks Miss but we were gonna have breakfast at the hotel."

"Ow no you are not! You are having a romantic breakfast here!"

"You told Bam already?"

"No I wanted to tell him and Ville together..."

"Ow... ok... then this afternoon? I want to say goodbye to a few people. But I don't think I can keep this any longer."

"Sure darling I understand it's hard. I'm sorry."

"That's ok sweetie but I almost slipped last night when Bam woke us up... But I covered..."

"How did Bam react?" Missy asked hopeful.

"I'm sorry darling but it wasn't that good. He said that you weren't thinking of having kids soon."

Missy seemed down for a second. "Well it may be different when he realises he is gonna be a dad sooner rather than later."

"I hope so sweetie, but maybe he isn't the father..."

"Yeah right, but he will have to deal with the kid anyway..."

"We shall see this afternoon, Ville will be out of the shower soon."

"Ok talk to you later sweetie enjoy breakfast!"

"I will and Ville will enjoy watching me enjoy." Silke winked.

"I always forget he only has coffee."

"That's ok sweetie, give Bam a kiss for me?"

"Does he still get one after tonight?"

"Hmm you're right Scratch that!"

Ville came out off the bathroom gave Missy a quick kiss on her cheek and she left.

"So I guess we're staying in for breakfast?" He smiled.

"Guess so, lots of breakfast for me alone..."

"Well maybe I'll have some fruit, to get some energy." Ville smiled.

"I love you darling."

They ate their breakfast while talking about the wedding, how everyone kept quiet and stuff.

Afterwards they went to the hotel. Ville and Silke went up to Vanessa's room first.

"Hey mum." Ville said.

"Good morning son." She smiled back.

Silke just stood there smiling. She loved to see them like this.

"Mum I'm sorry but we have a lot of people to see..."

"Sure sis."

Ville and Silke went to say thanks to everyone for coming over.

"Would you mind if I went to the wenches' room alone?" Silke asked.

"Off course not sweetheart. Have fun being a little fan girl." As he kissed her goodbye "I'll be with Bam and Missy ok?"

"Sure darling be there in a few."

Silke texted to Missy that Ville was on his way and that she could tell them if she wanted.

She immediately got a reply saying she would like her to be there too. They are in this together.

Silke quickly went to the wenches. They screamed really loud! It was just crazy! She really married Ville Valo! Off course the wenches wanted to know everything, so they got a quick update. She promised not to change and to keep in touch.

She dragged her feet to Bam and Missy's room. God how would this play out? She knocked and went in. They were just sitting on the couch talking about the wedding.

"Hellow sweethearts. How is everyone?"

"We missed you!" Bam said enthusiastic.

"Ow poor Bambam come here!"

Bam ran in Silke's arms and kissed her. "Hmm you still feel the same."

Silke laughed "Silly Bam." She walked over to Missy and gave her a sweet kiss. "You ok darling?"

"Yes just a bit nervous that's all."

Ville raised his eyebrows. "Nervous sweetheart what about?"

"Can we sit down and talk for a minute?" she practically whispered.

"Miss you're starting to make me nervous." Bam said.

"Well I'm gonna make you a hell of a lot more nervous with what I'm about to say."

Missy took a deep breath. "There is no easy way of saying this. You both know I went to the doctors and I lied about the results. I'm not just overtired and in need of vitamins. I'm pregnant."

"WHAT?!?" Bam screamed.

"Really? A little Bambam?" he said a bit more calmly.

"Well I don't know if it will be a BamBam." She said softly.

Bam stared at her, Ville too.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" Ville asked.

"Yes Skinny, it may be yours."

"NO! It has to be mine!" Bam screamed.

"Bambie calm down sweetie. I thought you didn't want kids?" Silke asked.

"Well someone decided on it differently and I like kids, I know things will change and stuff but it will be great."

"It will be great no matter what sweetie." Missy said scared.

Ville still sat there, staring in front of him. A kid, with Missy, how did this happen? He wants kids, but with Silke not Missy.

Silke took Ville's hand. "You ok sweetie? You're quiet."

"How come you are taking this so good?" he whispered.

"Well it's not sure if the kid is yours. And either way, we would see this kid a lot so why does it matter?"

"You thought about this? Since when did you know?"

"I found Missy in the bathroom crying and pulled it out of her. She asked me not to spoil our wedding."

"You are the sweetest most carrying girl I ever met! Anyone else would have freaked." Ville said lovingly.

Bam had listened to Silke too and said: "You are so right Hottie, no matter what we will raise that kid with the four off us!"

Missy wrapped her arms around Bam. "I love you!"

"I love you too darling, this is gonna be great! I can't wait to tell Ape she is going to be a grandmother!"

"So you really ok with us having a baby? Cause it's not to late to do something about it if you want..."

"I don't want you to ever think that again! How could I not love a baby, a sweet little baby that will be born out off our love?"

"That wakes you up in the middle off the night? That only eats, sleeps and get diapers dirty?"

"Hey it can never be as bad as my jackass stunts!"

They all laughed, that was true!

"So how are we going to deal with this?" Ville asked.

"Well I'm about a month pregnant, we can do a paternity test now or when the baby is born."

"Isn't it dangerous to do it now?" Bam asked concerned.

"Well only a little bit, I can understand you want to know as soon as possible."

"Well not if it's gonna hurt the baby!" Ville said.

"Ow you two are so cute, worrying about this little one." Silke smiled.

"Don't sound so surprised!" they both said.

"Well I knew Ville would be, but Bambie you really aren't taking this like I thought!"

"And how did you expect me to react hottie?"

"Well like you're first reaction, tripping!"

"Hey I can't wait till this kid is old enough to follow in my footsteps!"

"Bam no!! That's so not gonna happen!" Missy yelled. "I finally got you to calm down a bit, we are not going to go through this again."

"Euhm Missy then you have to hope the kid is Ville's but else I think you are in for a few years in hell if the kid's like Bam." Silke laughed.

"Well in that case I'm the kids godfather and I don't know if that is safe." Bam smiled.

"God we're in a lose lose situation!" Missy laughed.

"Ok serious, I would like to know as soon as possible." Ville whispered. "I think that would be easier on everyone."

"Yes you're right Skinny. So we'll do it soon."

"Well we better cause skinny is leaving on tour soon!"

Silke looked sad. She forgot he was leaving in a few days. They needed to talk about a lot off stuff.

Silke laid her head against Ville's shoulder, he put his arm around her waist. "Wanna go home sweetie?"

"If you don't mind? We really should get some stuff out of the way." Silke sighed.

"Yes we do love."

They kissed Missy and Bam goodbye, thanking them once more for the beautiful wedding and reassuring them everything was fine.

They ran into Rick in the hallway. They hugged and said their goodbyes. Rick asked when Silke would come back to Belgium to take care off everything. She replied that she would know tonight.

They got home, Silke went straight up to put on something more comfortable. She found Ville sitting on the couch playing on Silvester.

Here we are
In the maelstrom of love
Waiting for the calm
To sooth our hearts
Here we are
And don't know how to stop
Waiting for the war
To end it all

Love is insane and baby
We are too
It's our hearts little grave
And the salt in our wounds
Love is insane and baby
So are we too, yeah
It's our hearts little grave
And the salt in our wounds

Here we are
Right back where we began
Waiting for sweet love
With open arms
Here we are
Just like before
Waiting for the warmth
Of that tender storm

Love is insane and baby
We are too
It's our hearts little grave
And the salt in our wounds
Love is insane and baby
So we too, yeah
It's our hearts little grave
And the salt in our wounds

Love is insane and baby
We are too
It's our hearts little grave
And the salt in our wounds
Love is insane and baby
So we too, yeah
It's our hearts little grave
And the salt in our wounds

Silke sang the last part with Ville. He looked up to her with tears in his eyes.

"Tell me we can make this work?" he said scared.

Silke walked over to him, carefully put Silvester out of the way and sat in his lap.

"My sweet love, I don't doubt that we want to make this work. So I think it will work. It's just gonna be hard for a while that's all."

"What do you want sweetheart? Do you want to come with me on tour? Do you want to go back to Belgium while I'm touring?"

"What do you want darling? Do you even want me with you on tour?"

"We aren't getting anywhere with answering questions with questions sweetheart. Obviously you have to go back to Belgium to take care off everything."

"Yes I do. If I'm gonna live with you I don't need to keep my apartment. I have to figure out what to do with my job."

"Well you don't have to work, you know that. And I can always get you a job with us if you want."

"I do want to get my hands on the website and boards. It's so frustrating that not everything is working..."

"I'll ask Seppo to get everything you need for that. So you are quitting your job in Belgium?"

"I have to ask my boss when I can quit. I don't want to leave him hanging after he's been so sweet with my vacation."

"You are such a sweetheart, sweetheart. Then you gonna stay with me?"

"Do you think it's possible for me to stay with you? Even on tour?"

"You saw the tour bus if you think you can live on that with the boys you will be fine. And we do stay in hotels too so. And you can come home anytime you want."

"It sounds like it can work." Silke whispered.

"Really? Because I can't imagine a day without you!"

"Me neither. So when do you leave? Then I'll leave for Belgium to get everything sorted."

"In a couple of days I think. I should ask Seppo."

"You are bad! Did you ever miss a plane?" Silke smiled.

"I almost did, but Seppo knows me too well. So he always checks on me."

"So it isn't my fault you are always late! It's your own!"

"Well a little bit off both! You are just too gorgeous to resist."

Silke kissed Ville passionate on his lips, she wanted to deepen the kiss but Ville pulled away.

"We still have to talk about the kid."

"Ville, no matter what, we are gonna see this kid a lot seeing our relationship with Bam and Missy. So I don't see what the problem is."

"Well you said you wanted kids someday, but is that day today? Cause when the kid is mine, I want to be there for him or her a lot. Even when on tour..."

"Ville you can't take a newborn on tour! A newborn needs a lot of sleep and you can't get sleep at a rock concert! And what if Missy wants to breastfeed?"

"Arg a baby is gonna change a lot!" Ville panicked.

"Yes it will, and one day it will change our lives, but I think it's best for everyone that this little one stays with its mother."

"So you would want me to give up on it?" Ville asked shocked.

"No I don't darling, you would still be in its life a lot, you would be its father, but it needs a steady home!"

Ville looked at her. "You really just want the best for all off us don't you?"

"Yes sweetie I want you to be happy in the first place! But everyone else is important too."

"Well maybe it's not even necessary if the kid is Bam's, and I think it will be... Cause I didn't have sex with Missy that much, seeing I was feeling depressed before I met you!"

"We shall see."

Ville and Silke spent the day doing absolutely nothing, except enjoying each other.

Around 4 they got a phone call from Missy that they had a doctors appointment for tomorrow 2 o'clock.

This brought the conversation on babies.

"Do you want the baby to be yours?" Silke asked.

Ville looked at her, she didn't seem mad, what would she want to hear?

"Yes and no." he replied "Yes I would love to have a kid, you know that. No I would rather have a kid with you."

"Do you really think that we could manage that? With the band and stuff?"

"Hey Linde's doing great with his daughter. And I guess we could always cut back on touring."

"But you love being on stage!" Silke said.

"Yes I do, but most off all I love to sing, and I can sing our daughter to sleep. That will be so much better than to sing for thousands off people that I don't know."

"Your fans will love to hear you say that." Silke grinned.

"So what do you think?"

"Think about what?" Silke asked confused.

"A kid what else Silly!?!"

"What? Now? You may be having a baby already!"

"But I want one with you!" Ville pouted.

"You are serious aren't you?"

"Yes I am sweetheart, so would you stop with birthcontrole?"

"Don't you think this is a bit quick?"

"Hey we are married! So why couldn't we have a kid?"

"That's true, you really sure?"

"Yes I'm sure sure sure sure sure sure sure sure!" Ville jumped around.

"Ok then I won't start a next cycle."

Ville kissed Silke all over. "I love you, I love you, I LOVE you!"

"I love you too, but I don't think someone else will."

"Huh who are you talking about?"

"Bam?"

"Why would Bam not love me for that? You heard him, he wants to have a kid too..."

"Well yeah but I don't want Bam's kid, so I won't fuck him anymore."

"Well you have something called condoms sweetheart. And btw he can always fuck me a bit more." Ville winked.

"Can I watch?" Silke pouted.

"Ow hottie likes to watch 2 guys fucking!"

"Damn right I do, especially two hotties like You and Bam"

They watched nightmare before Xmas for the thousand time, all cuddled up in front off the fireplace.

After that they went to bed. When Silke got under the covers and laid her head against Ville's shoulder, Ville sighed.

"What's wrong skinny, bored of me already?!?"

"No just the opposite! I was thinking how good this felt."

"That it does, but don't grow too fond off it because once there are kids running around, the peace and quiet is over!" Silke smiled.

"Hey I was a quiet child!"

"Maybe, but I wasn't!"

"I would love it if our daughter has your character."

"Oh only my character huh? Thanks!" Silke turned around mad.

"No I didn't mean it like that, you are gorgeous, and you know that!" Ville started apologising.

"Blah blah blah, don't want to hear it GOODNIGHT!"

Ville started to kiss Silke's shoulders, slowly slipping under the covers and tracing her tattoo with his tongue.

This is so not fair! He knows I love that!

"That reminds me, I still want a new one!"

"If I draw you one and get you an appointment, will you forgive me then?"

"Maybe but we're leaving Finland in a few days so you'd better hurry up!"

"I promise on Bam's head you will have a new tattoo within a week ok?"

"Thanks sweetie." Silke said as she turned around with a big smile on her face.

Ville kissed her softly "Everything to make you happy Monster."

'But I'm already happy." She smiled wickedly.

"You little brat!" Ville laughed and nibbled on her neck.

"Oh no, no sex for you until I get my tattoo!"

"What? Come on! That's not fair!" Ville pouted.

"I do have to make sure I don't have to kill BamBam darling! Missy would never forgive me if she became a single mum!"

Ville jumped out of bed.

"Hey where are you going?"

"To DRAW!" Ville yelled.

Silke grinned, guys were so easy to play! Like she would really let Ville leave on tour without sex. What if he saw another cute miserable fan girl? GOD! What if?!? She would need some time to pack everything and to arrange for it to be shipped to Finland. And who would let them in? And where would all her stuff go? Her breathing quickened, she wanted to yell for Ville but she couldn't.

She slid of the bed and crawled to the hall way.

"Villleeee" she whispered. But Ville didn't hear her, so she had to find a way to get downstairs. She didn't see to clearly and tumbled down the stairs.

"What in hells name are you doing Monster?" Ville screamed.

His voice instantly softened when he saw her laying at the bottom off the stairs. He ran to her and asked if she was alright. But she couldn't answer the hyperventilation attack was too heavy.

Ville softly laid her down completely, he shouldn't move her, what if she had broken her neck?

Silke tried to get up, to show Ville she was ok, she just needed air!

Ville picked her up and put her on the couch. He sat down with her and tried to calm her down.

"Shhh kulta, it's ok, you are fine, we are fine, and I love you, just calm down."

He noticed it helped a little so he continued whispering in her ear and softly caressing her back.

After a while her breathing calmed down, Ville picked Silke up again and carried her to bed.

"Ville..."

"Shh kulta, I'm here and not going any where, just try and sleep."

Silke crawled against Ville and quickly fell asleep.

Silke jolted awake, where am I? Once she realised where she was she laid back down and wanted to cuddle up to Ville but the bed was empty. Had everything been a dream?

"Ville?" she said softly.

"Yes sweetheart?"

She heard Ville reply from next to the bed. She looked at Ville who sat on the floor drawing.

"You scared me."

"You scared me too."

"I'm sorry, I just..."

"It's ok sweetheart, I know it's not your fault." Ville said sweetly as he crawled back in bed.

"I love you." Silke whispered as she kissed Ville.

Ville kissed her back hungrily. Just what Silke needed. Ville made Silke lie down, she didn't fight back, she needed to feel wanted.

Ville let his hands wander over her body, how he would miss her when she went back home. He avoided all the good spots as he didn't know she would let him make love to her.

12