Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Silke needed Ville more than anything at the moment and let one hand slide into Ville's boxers. She played with a quickly hardening Ville.

He let out a soft moan and Silke smiled.

"I..." Ville started, but Silke slammed her lips into Ville's, fiercely looking for his tongue and eventually let it dominate hers.

Ville quickly found her wetness and flickered his fingers around and in it.

Silke started pumping Ville faster but she soon stopped and made Ville take off his boxers.

She gave his hard dick a quick kiss and lustfully said "I wanna feel you Ville."

"Aren't you feeling my fingers?" Ville grinned.

"I wanna feel you differently." She moaned.

"Ok hottie."

Ville dipped his fingers once more into Silke's wetness and then slowly slipped them in her little star.

Silke gasped "That wasn't what I meant but please don't stop!"

Ville moved his fingers slowly in and out, while his other hand found it's way back to her clit.

Silke's body tensed up "Ville fuck me please, I can't hold it anymore."

Ville looked at her "Can I?"

"Ville I don't care I just want you to fuck me!"

Ville got his pillow and put it under Silke's hips, let a hand run over her body and softly sunk into her wetness to lube himself up.

He saw the disappointed look on Silke's face. And it just made him harder.

He whispered in Silke's ear: "You ready hottie?"

He could read the answer in her eyes, they were so dark, and full of lust.

Ville quickly pulled out and placed his throbbing member in front of her little star.

Silke moaned, she felt empty, she wanted Ville to fill her up and pushed her hips a bit forward.

Ville got the message and softly pushed in.

"Ville stop thinking and fuck me! You're not gonna hurt me, ENJOY!"

Hearing his wife demanding to fuck her with such lust in her voice was just too much and he slammed into her.

Silke let out a painful moan but moved her hips so Ville could keep slamming into her and soon she was moaning with pure pleasure.

Her clit was throbbing and she wasn't far from the top. She let her hand slip down and started to tease herself.

Ville saw what she was doing and grinned "God hottie I can't take this sight. I'm way to close..."

"And that is bad why?" Silke stuttered. "Come on Skinny make me come!"

Ville pushed her hand away and replaced it with his own. Not teasing but fiercely attacking Silke's clit, he could feel she was close as she got tighter around him, damn this felt way too good.

Silke wanted Ville to come so she could let go, so she slipped one off her still wet fingers in his ass. As soon as she passed his muscles he filled her up with his cum. Silke let her restraints go and milked Ville for all she was worth with her blasting orgasm.

Ville laid down on Silke. Both breathing heavily but with a huge smile on their faces.

The last days in Finland were quiet, they didn't go out except for the doctor's appointment and some shopping. They should have the results in a week.

Ville would probably be alone when he found out, Silke felt badly about this but she couldn't do anything about it, he had to go touring and she needed to sort things out.

Ville insisted on going one day early to Belgium. He wanted to see where his wife lived. So he dropped of his bags at Migé and got on the plane to Belgium with Silke.

They had a wonderful 24 hours in her apartment. Silke had to agree it was a great idea, this way she had good memories to dwell on while she stayed her last days here.

Silke dropped Ville off at the airport but didn't go in with him. They had said their goodbyes at home and she didn't want to see herself crying her eyes out in the papers tomorrow.

First she went by her mum's to tell her the plans for the next few days and talk a bit.

Once back home it felt strange, all alone, so she called Rick. He promised to come over later but was busy at the time.

Silke turned on her computer and checked her work email first.

She froze, she had several mails from Evy.

Was she up for it? She decided to wait until Rick was with her. She read her other mails and made an appointment with her boss.

Then the boards, would they know about the wedding? She hadn't seen anything in the papers, but did all the wenches keep quiet?

There were a few topics on the new girlfriend but nothing about the wedding. She wondered when Ville would tell the fans. She posted a quick hellow to the wenches. This time they were online and soon they were talking like before. Silke quickly made a private tread for them, seeing as she had gotten all the passwords from Seppo to spice things up. This way she didn't need to worry about slipping up about being Ville's wife. The hours flew by, chatting about what had happened. Fairie soon joined the tread, Gas had left too. She felt as strange as Silke.

The door bell rang, and Silke just pushed the button to open the door cause she thought it was Rick.

Rick barged in and practically squeezed Silke to mush.

"I missed you Monster!"

"I missed you too Ricky but I miss me breathing too!" Silke grinned.

"Oeps sorry, sure, but I have a surprise, close your eyes!"

"Come on Rick you know I don't like surprises!" Silke moped.

"Monster you'll like it."

Silke closed her eyes, what did Rick do?

"Ok the surprise is in front off you. You can do what you want except open your eyes."

"RICK!"

"No it isn't me. Come on play with me!"

Well it was Rick, not Bam so it wouldn't be something bad. She carefully reached out. She felt a face, who would she like to see that Rick could bring over?

She let her hands wonder over the face, the hair, the shoulders. It was a man but who? She moved closer so he could smell his perfume. She knew that sent! But it couldn't be, Bam was in the states. She tickled the person behind the ear and got what she wanted, a giggle!

"BAM!" She screamed as she opened her eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"I have to open a skate park in Antwerp." He smiled.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Cause I only found out when I got back to the states! Element didn't think I would want to do it, so you made them very happy."

"How long you staying?"

"Till you go to the states too."

Rick smiled "See it was a good surprise."

"Yes thanks Rick, sorry but I got some emails from Evy. And thought maybe you brought her."

"What? You know I hate that bitch Monster! What did she write?"

"I don't know, I waited till you were here."

"Can I read too? I don't want that bitch anywhere near you!" Bam said agitated.

"If you promise to behave you can."

Bam jumped over to the computer and sat down, pulling Silke on his lap.

"Bam remember the computer is innocent!"

"Yes hottie, that's why you are on my lap." He grinned.

Silke typed "I thought that was to hide something."

Bam pinched her and whispered "that too."

Rick was looking at the 2, hmm they were pretty close. What would Ville think?

"Hey Ricky, come on you gotta read too!"

Rickie sat next to them and Silke opened the 1st mail.

Hey sweet little monster,

How are you? According to what I read in the paper, you had a great time at that gig.

I'm bad, I'm single again. He kicked me out. Said I was a slut and stuff.

Maybe we can get together sometimes? I would love to see you again and maybe start over? It's not like Ville will ever love you like I do. Or that it will last. He will dump you for the next pretty fan in a heartbeat!

I've really changed, the asshole made me see I needed to change, and that I hurt you bad, and I'm really sorry for that, I didn't mean to.

We had great times together and I believe we are meant to spend the rest of our lives together.

Get in touch soon

Lots of love

Your Evy

xxxXXXxxx

12