Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 14

Story Info
Finishing up.
6.5k words
5
3.9k
4

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bam and Rick were looking at Silke.

"You ok?" Bam asked concerned and a little bit scared.

"NO!" Silke replied short.

Bam wrapped himself around Silke "Poor sweet Monster."

"Bam don't!"

"Silke don't let it get to you, you have Ville, and he really loves you. And you have all your friends."

"I know but I waited so freaking long to hear her say those words!"

"I know Monster, but you know it are just words. She only loves herself."

"I'm gonna lay down a bit, delete her mails for me?"

"Ok darling."

"Bam there are sheets in the hall closet. Lock the door when Rick leaves?"

"Sure hottie." As Bam gave her a hug.

"Damn I wish Ville was here." Bam cursed "He is so much better with these things then I am."

"Me too." Rick said "But I'm glad you are here. That way she has someone to make her remember her new life. And someone to stop her doing stupidities. You will stop her don't you?"

"Off course Rick! I may be a jackass but I don't want Silke hurt!"

"Ok let's read the other mails, print them and then delete them."

"Why print them? Don't think Silke wants to keep them." Bam asked confused.

"You never know when they come in handy. I don't trust the bitch!"

"So bad?"

"I think she is capable of some really bad shit. Maybe even like Jonna."

"Ok that's bad!"

So the boys read the mails, it was always the same, trying to convince Silke she had changed, that she loved her, that Ville was bad, etc.

Afterwards Rick went home, he invited Silke and Bam to karaoke night in Silke's favourite cocktail bar tomorrow.

Bam carefully opened Silke's bedroom door.

She was crying softly.

"Can I come in sweetie?" he whispered.

"Rick gone?"

"Yes, he invited us to go out tomorrow if you were up to it."

"I'll see tomorrow, can I have a hug?"

Bam sat down on the bed and pulled Silke into his lap.

"Why Bam? Why does she love me now? Why not a few moths ago?"

"I don't know sweetie, but you really don't need her. You have Ville, Missy, me and I guess a lot of other friends too."

"I really loved her!"

"Shh darling, it's ok, you will probably keep loving her but you will give it a place. Look at Ville he did it with Jonna."

"I'm glad you are here Bambie, but I'm gonna call Ville for a minute. Let him know you are here."

"First his phone will be turned off, he'll still be on the plane. Second he knows, I asked if he was ok with me staying with you. And he found it good cause he worried about the test and Evy."

"Well he was right to worry about Evy. Can we not tell him?"

"Why?"

"I'm scared."

"Silly Monster, Ville loves you, with his heart, body and soul. So talk to him, he will listen and comfort you when you need it. But he'll never be mad for talking about your feelings. Believe me it's more the other way around, I found out that the hard way!"

"The hard way Bammie?"

"Yeah Ville was so pissed when I finally told him I was crazy about him."

"Why was he pissed? He was crazy about you too..."

"Yeah and he told me that ages ago, but also said he wouldn't bring it up again... So a few months passed. I had all these doubts and stuff and if I just talked to him, everything would have been solved in a few hours instead of months. So please talk to him."

"Ok Bambie I will, but not over the phone ok?"

"Deal, so we going out tomorrow? Karaoke in a cocktail bar sounds fun!"

"I don't sing Bambie!"

"Yes you do, Ville told me you sing beautiful."

"Ville loves me! He isn't objective!" Silke laughed.

"Mm that's true, but I love you too so that's no problem!" Bam smiled.

"We'll go, but I'm not singing!"

"We will see hottie! So you going to bed?"

"Nah it's only 7 o clock, wanna watch a movie?"

"With nibblies?"

"Poor Bambie hungry?"

"Yeah it's been a while since I ate."

"Pizza?"

"YES!"

So they ordered pizza and cuddled up on the sofa. They watched hostel 2 while eating. But Silke didn't find it that good and started teasing Bam.

Softly nibbling on his ear, whispering how hot the girl in the movie was. Bam did his best to concentrate on the movie but soon he couldn't take it anymore.

"Hottie stop it!"

"Why Bambie? Don't you like it?" She slipped her hand in his pants. "No that's not it, maybe like it too much?" she grinned.

"Come on hottie, I was going to behave!" Bam pouted.

"Ok I'll go get your blankets and we'll go to bed." She got the blankets and dropped them with Bam, gave him a chaste kiss on his cheek and left.

Stopping half way, to take her top off, walking a bit further and stripping off her pants. God since when did Bam have so much self-control!?! When she got in her room, she unhooked her bra and dropped it in the hallway.

All this time Bam sat on the couch enjoying the show, she has such a gorgeous body, the way she moves, that gorgeous tat. Why am I doing this? I really don't have a clue.

"Bam get your cute ass in here!" he heard Silke yell.

He grinned, that was why, I wanted her to give in!

He strolled into the bedroom, Silke laid on the bed not hiding a thing. Bam couldn't suppress a moan.

"You like what you see darling?" Silke smiled.

"Uhu!" Bam was already undressing.

"Wanna play a game?"

"Sure what did you have in mind?"

"Just close your eyes."

Silke gladly listened, she wanted to feel Bambie.

Bam made her turn on her stomach and she felt a scarf around her wrists. Her arms got stretched out to the sides so she couldn't move them.

Bam laid a blanket over her. She heard Bam talking to someone. What the hell was he doing? Did he plan this?

"Bam???" Silke called a bit scared.

"Yes hottie?"

"Who are you talking to? What are you doing?"

"You said you trust me, so trust me I covered your cute little ass up so nothing is showing."

"Bam you sure about this?" she heard a female voice ask. "She has to know what's gonna happen else she will be scared too much."

"Partypooper!" Bam replied.

"Ok hottie, Kat is here. You know who that is don't you?"

"Euhm Kat Von D?" Silke asked with a small voice.

"Yes darling. Ville promised you a new tat in a week so..."

"I don't have to kill you?" Silke grinned.

"Nope so hold on, Kat's gonna start."

Kat got out her equipment and started to work on Silke's back. Bam videotaped the whole thing so Ville could see afterwards.

"Ville I hate you for this!" Silke yelled when the pain was getting a bit much. Kat stopped for a minute to let her relax.

"You ok miss?" she asked caring.

"It's Silke or Monster, Kat and my shoulders are just a bit stiff."

"Do you think you can lay still?"

"Off course, Bambie just likes me tied up." Silke smirked.

"Let me untie you then." Kat smiled as she started to untie her.

Bam pouted.

Kat finished the tat.

"Wanna see it before I wrap it up?"

"YESSSS!" Silke screamed as she got up and looked at her back. Totally forgetting she was naked!

Bam chuckled: "Ville's gonna have a hard time watching this!"

Silke quickly realised what Bam meant and tried to cover up.

Kat smiled. "Darling I tattooed whole bodies, so you don't have to cover up. Lay down and I'll wrap it up."

"Thanks Kat I love it!"

"Well Ville drew it so thank him."

"Bambie how late is it in the states?"

"Euhm its 11 here so it will be around 4 pm where Ville is!"

"I'm calling him." Silke looked for her cell and called Ville.

"Bam get Kat something to drink will you!" she said while waiting for Ville to pick up.

"Hellow sweetheart still awake?"

"I love you, and its hard falling asleep when they are tattooing your shoulders!" Silke smiled.

"You like it?" Ville asked carefully

"No I love it! Ville it's gorgeous, I wouldn't have thought about it myself but I absolutely love it!"

"Well you are my little fallen angle so you needed your wings!" Ville chuckled. "Bam behaving himself?"

"Pretty much, but you'll see on the video."

"Video?" Ville asked.

"Yes, Bam taped me getting the tattoo. So you could see when we got together."

"Why that boy surprises me time after time! That's so sweet! Can't you send it to me?"

"I'll ask Bam, sweetheart, how are you doing? Flight was ok?'

"Yeah a bit long but ok, I miss you!"

"I miss you too darling." Silke said a bit sad.

"You ok sweetheart? Did anything happen?" Ville asked worried.

"No sweetie, it just feels weird, not being with you. I know its strange cause I managed just fine without you for so long... But still."

"I love you sweetheart! Why don't you go to bed, I'll sing you a goodnight song." Ville said lovingly.

"I can't have to see where Kat is gonna sleep and stuff."

"She's leaving in an hour or so, she actually didn't have time to fly over but I persuaded her."

"Thanks my crazy little skinny!"

"Well I couldn't let you kill off Bambam now could I?!?" Ville laughed.

"I could never!

"Give Bambie and Kat a kiss from me and if you can't sleep just call and I'll talk or sing you to sleep."

"I will, love you see you soon!"

"Love you too!"

"Love you more!"

"That's impossible!"

"Someone is gonna have to end this call."

"Well you started it, so you should end it." Ville laughed.

"Ville don't be mean!"

"I'm not sweetheart, I just can't cut you off."

"Ok on the count off three?"

"one"

"two"

"three"

"you didn't end it!"

"you didn't either!"

"bye my love."

"love you."

Silke smiled, she couldn't wait to get back into his arms. Whatever Evy said, Ville did love her and she loved him!"

She went into the living room. Bam and Kat were talking on the couch.

"Ville says hi, he also said you can't stay Kat?"

"Yes that's true, my cab will be here any second to take me back to the airport."

"Thank you so much to fly over for such a short time!"

"Thank Skinny, he convinced me, and it's always fun to ink a beautiful girl that appreciates it!"

Silke blushed and as if on cue the bell went. Kat said her goodbyes, Silke promised to go over to Kats for pictures when the tat was healed.

"Ready to go to sleep hottie?" Bam asked sweetly.

"I think so, although it will be weird..."

"I know sweetie, but at least you won't be alone. And you have him on your skin now!"

"I had him on my skin for much longer Bambie."

"Yeah that gorgeous tat on your back true!"

They went to bed, both feeling a bit uncomfortable.

Silke smiled, why were they like this? They have slept together before. Ok not just the two off them...

"Bambie?" Silke whispered

"Yes hottie?" bam softly replied.

"I'm gonna think you are scared off me..."

"I... Euhm... "

Silke laughed "Bambie it's just me, our meaningful others know we are here with each other so relax and go to sleep."

Bam sighed: "You are right hottie sweet dreams."

Silke turned to her side and laid against Bam's chest, softly kissing it. Bam laid his arm around Silke which made her squirm.

"Sorry hottie!"

"That's ok Bambie. If I get a goodnight kiss you are forgiven."

"That can be arranged." Bam smiled softly kissing Silke's lips. Silke slowly opened her mouth a little to let Bam do what ever he wants. Bam started nibbling on her bottom lip Silke softly moaned.

"Shouldn't you get some sleep sweetheart? It's late and you have that meeting with your boss tomorrow." Bam said against his will.

"I should, but ..." she slipped her tongue inside Bams mouth "You taste too good."

"Monsterrrrrr!"

"Bammmmmmmm! Fuck me?"

"You squirmed when I laid my arm around you? How are you gonna lay on your back?" Bam grinned.

Silke pushed Bam back on his back and straddled him. "Ok can I fuck you?" she asked sensually.

"If you put it that way." Bam smiled and laid his arms behind his head.

"All yours hottie." He grinned.

"In that case." Silke grinned "Stay where you are Bambie!"

Silke got up and looked for some extra scarves. She first tied up Bam's wrists and then his ankles.

"Lets see how you like being the one tied op Bammie." Silke smiled. "Hmm guess you don't mind at all."

Bam grinned "Being tied up by a gorgeous girl I could think of worse things."

Silke lit a few candles and straddled Bam again. She let her nails run over his chest. Bam moaned as she pinched his nipples. She gave him a sweet kiss on his mouth. As he tried to deepen it she pulled away and placed kisses all over his body, slowly working her way down to his pulsing cock. She felt Bam shiver as she slowly swallowed his cock. "What's the matter Bambie do you want to come?"

"Yeah but not after you play a little more."

"I'm sorry Bambie, I'm not good at this, I rather be tied up myself." She softly admitted.

Bam smiled "You are doing a pretty good job sweetheart, but I'll remember it darling."

Silke wanted to feel Bambie inside her so she slowly slid her wetness over Bam. Moaning softly as he filled her up. Bam pushed up, wanting to set the pace.

"Bambie behave!"

"Yes Monster but I can't help myself you are just too hot!"

Silke thought to herself well so are you! She softly moved up and down Bams shaft. Knowing that even at this slow pace she couldn't hold on for long. Getting the tattoo turned her on too much.

So she speeded things up, god she wanted to feel Bam's hands on her breasts. So she bent over and quickly untied Bam's wrists.

"Ow Monster wants my hands on her body?" Bam grinned

"Yes please Bam."

"Hmm lets see I think the gear box was right about here!" As Bam twirled around Silke's hard nipples eventually pinching them.

Silke moaned "That was what I needed." Before speeding back up, working up to both their orgasms.

"God Silke slow down for a sec, please. I don't wanna come yet."

"Come on Bam I'm so close." Silke begged.

"Untie my legs then?"

Silke did what Bam asked and as soon as he was free, he turned Silke on her back and dug into her wetness.

Silke didn't even think about the tat as Bam's tongue flickered over her hard clit. He slipped a few fingers into her wetness and let his other hand twist a nipple, knowing this would send her over the top.

And it did, she wrapped her legs around Bam's head almost suffocating him. But he got loose and started slamming into Silke. Not giving her the time she needed to come back to earth she easily slipped into a second orgasm, pulling Bam with her this time. He laid down next to her, both catching their breath.

Silke huffed "Ow yeah that was the last time you fucked me without a condom darling."

"Huh why?" bam asked surprised.

"Ville and I want a baby too. So I'm stopping with birth control."

"Ow ok." He said a bit disappointed.

"Hey don't look like somebody died!"

"I'm fine sweet dreams." He quickly kissed her goodnight and turned on his side.

"Bam! Talk to me? Come on you are not fine!"

"It's just... Nah never mind,, sweet dreams darling." And he gave her another kiss.

"Bambie please, you told me earlier you have to talk, so talk!"

"You don't think I would make a good dad do you?" Bam asked hurt.

"I think you'll make a great dad! Spoiling the little one like crazy probably but not a bad dad, why would I think that?"

"You don't want a kid with me... So you don't think I would be a good dad."

"BAM!" she sighed "I love being around you, I love making love to you, I even just love you, but Ville is my husband, I love him to death and isn't it normal to want a kid with him?"

"I suppose so..."

"Don't you want to be the father of Missy's kid?"

"More than anything!"

"So don't be mad at me?"

Bam turned around, smiled at her and pulled her closer for a loving kiss.

"I love you too hottie!"

Silke blew out the candles and they went to sleep.

Silke woke up in Bams arm's. She opened her eyes and smiled when she looked into his sparkling blue eyes.

"Good morning hottie. Sleep ok with this stranger next to you?"

"Yes Bambie and you?"

"Like an angel." He smiled.

"Bambie you are a lot of things but an angel you are not!" Silke winked.

"Oh really hottie?" Bam asked before tickling her.

"Bam stop it! Let me wake up first!" Silke laughed.

"Breakfast first?"

"I think shower first and then going out for breakfast."

"Ok, I have to be in Antwerp around one for lunch and then skating, can you come with me?"

"I think so, I have a meeting at 10:30 but hopefully it won't take long."

"Great!"

They took a quick shower, Bam played nurse with Silke's tat. Silke also made Bam mail the video to Ville and then they went out.

Breakfast was uneventful, they both needed to wake up a bit. One girl came up to them to ask if Bam was really Bam but Silke said no.

Bam went with Silke to her office. She dropped him of at her computer with strict orders to behave! The meeting went great! She just had to hand over 1 project she had been working on and then she was free to go and always free to come back.

Bam had behaved to Silke's surprise, so they were soon on their way to the skate park. They mistook her for Missy which was funny when she replied them in Dutch. Lunch was wonderful, Bam was being his cheerful self, almost starting a food fight.

Then skating, Silke had never seen Bam skate except that short time in Finland. But this time was just great. The park was filled to the top with all these people cheering on Bam. Silke just stood at the top of a ramp watching proudly.

Bam skated toward her and asked "Skate with me?"

"Bam no I'm not that good! And I don't have a board!"

"Ok will you lay on top for my next trick?"

"You so planned this! But sure Bambie."

Bambie placed a few persons on a ramp. It was one to skate up to, then a flat piece and then skate down.

Silke didn't feel too safe but she trusted Bam knew what he was doing.

Bam started to skate and jumped over without a problem, leaving a rose on Silke's chest. When Silke opened up her eyes Bam was next to her to help her up.

"An applause for this gorgeous and brave girl!"

"Thanks Bambie." Silke blushed.

"Hm that's been a while." He winked.

Bam gave out some autographs and stuff and then it went back home. They had dinner with Silke's mum. And then got ready to go out.

Bam put on some dark jeans with a black heartagram shirt. Silke a black skirt with a red one.

Bam smirked: "They are gonna think we are together."

"Well aren't we?" Silke asked playfully hurt.

"Why off course darling, for passing the time that is!"

Silke hit Bam "Why you little prick, let's see how you're talking when Missy is all preggys and doesn't want sex!"

"Monster don't be mean!" Bam cried out.

Bam pulled Silke close to him and let his hands wander under her skirt.

"You look hot!"

"Bambie please behave tonight? No remarks, no touching? These are my friends, I don't want them to think I'm cheating on my husband already!"

"Hottie relax, I will behave, and I don't want to make you look bad in front of your friends ok?"

"Ok let's go!"

When they entered the bar Timme ran over to her and twirled her around.

"I missed you!"

"Hey put me down, you're getting me drunk!"

Timme put her down and smiled "Since when do you mind being drunk?"

Silke punched him "Behave will you! This is Bam by the way."

"Ow Ville not with you? Sorry I didn't come to your wedding, but with this place..."

"That's ok, no Ville's on tour, I'm just packing up and then I'll join him."

"Super you deserve some fun sweetie. And don't worry about the bitch tonight, she's not getting in."

"What do you mean tonight?"

"She has been in here everyday the past 2 weeks. I guess hoping to see you..."

"Great!" Bam said "I want to finally see her!"

"Bam you don't!" Silke said mad "If she turns up I will deal with her! And no one else understood? Both of you?"

They both pouted, Silke continued "It's sweet of you but I have to face my demons, so Timme you can warn me when she's here but let her in please?"

12