Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 16

Story Info
Life with a baby.
5.6k words
5
3.7k
2
0

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ville walked into Missy's room, she was just putting down Rebecca. "Just in time." She smiled "Where's Silke?"

"In the shower with Bam." Ville answered carefully "They'll be here soon."

"Finally!" Missy sighed.

"Finally?" Ville asked surprised.

"Yeah well, lately our sex live hasn't been that good... and you know Bam he needs it to function. I told him I wouldn't care if he had fun with you, or Silke, or the both off you. But he didn't want to hurt me I think. So I'm happy he finally gave in!"

"Well euhm I kinda made him, well I made Silke give him a blowjob."

"Lol, you two and your games!" she smiled.

"Well it's not like Silke doesn't like them." Ville winked.

"That's true; she's into them a lot more then me. I'm happy you found her when you did Skinny. Really you had me scared back then."

"I know, I'm happy too, she really is the best thing that could have happened to me." Ville said with this stupid grin on his face.

"Ok well you watch Rebecca, she'll probably sleep now, and I'll hurry."

"Take you're time sweetheart, it's probably the only time today you are gonna relax." Ville replied lovingly.

"Thanks Skinny."

"Don't mention it. It's wonderful to watch that gorgeous little one."

Just before Silke wanted to get dressed, Bam pulled her in his arms. "Hey hottie, you will make a great mum you know that don't you?"

"I hope so Bammie, but still I have to get pregnant first!"

Bam got on his knees and softly kissed her stomach "Hey little eggs and sperm, be good little thingies and love each other, cause you will make a beautiful person with great parents." He kissed her stomach again before he got up and wiped away the lonely tear that ran down Silke's cheek.

Silke got lost in Bam's heavenly blue eyes, she kissed him softly and whispered "thank you Bam."

They got dressed and went to Missy's room. Ville was sitting besides Rebecca's crib. She was sound asleep. Silke sat down on Ville's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. Ville laid his head against her chest.

FLASH

"So adorable, that had to be captured in a picture!" Bam smiled. Missy walked out and said "Bam get out your tripod, I want a picture off the four of us with Rebecca."

She picked up Rebecca, who couldn't care less and just kept sleeping, got on the bed and asked everyone to join her. Bam and missy sat in the middle, Silke next to Missy, Ville next to Bam.

As the picture was taken, Ape walked in, "ow you look so adorable together!" she cooed. "Maybe we could use that picture to send to the press?"

"Yeah sure." Bam replied "They have to know sooner or later... Else they are gonna hunt us down for a picture."

"Well I'll send it out then, and Missy's mother is here, to see that gorgeous little angel off yours."

Silke and Ville got off the bed and made their way out, "hey you two get your behinds back in here, I told you I wanted you to be here!"

"Missy it's your mother..." Silke replied.

"So? Really stay, I want you two close to me and I don't want my mothers dribble all over Rebecca."

"Ok sweetheart don't get worked up." Silke said shushing because she saw Rebecca stirring.

Ville and Silke sat down next to Rebecca's crib, Ape got Missy's mother, Bam and missy staid on the bed.

"Ow there is my little angel." Missy's mother cooed, but her face dropped when she saw that Ville was there too, "Ow you here too."

"Well I am Rebecca's godfather." Ville replied with a sweet smile.

"I know; still wondering how my daughter let Bam do that!"

"Mother!" Missy said with a raised voice "It was my choice too!"

Bam's phone rang, so he walked out of the room to answer it.

"Ow sweetie, she really is a little angel." Her mother cooed. "Can I have her please?"

"She is comfortable here, let her be."

They talked about how giving birth changed everything, how hard it was, about Missy when she was little.

Silke got pulled out of her thoughts of getting pregnant and how hard that seemed for her when Missy asked her to change Rebecca's diaper. Missy's mum jumped at her feet "I'll do that, she doesn't have to do that!"

"Mother, I asked Silke, no-one, except Bam, me, Ville and Silke will take care of my daughter!"

"What?!? You are telling me they can take better care of her then her own grandmother?" she asked astonished.

"No I didn't say that, I just don't want everyone handling Rebecca. I want her to be comfortable."

"But I'm her grandmother!"

"And she's my daughter; I want a relaxed baby not a cry baby, once she is settled into her little life you may pick her up."

Bam walked in "Hey getting born is a real trauma you know!"

Everyone looked at Bam

"What?" Bam asked, "How would you like it if you were pushed out of this warm bubble into this cold world?"

Missy, Ville and Silke laughed out loud. Bam kept up his innocence act, "Really I wouldn't mind being fed by a tube, swimming around in a cute woman's tummy all my life."

Missy's mother didn't find it funny and got annoyed "Well is anyone gonna change that little angel?"

Silke got up and picked up Rebecca "Come on sweetheart let's get you changed."

Ville followed her into the nursery and watched her. "You are a natural sweetheart!"

"Thanks Skinny." She replied quietly.

"You ok sweetheart? You know you have to ignore the evil mother in law don't you?"

"Yes Skinny, I was just thinking about how Missy found giving birth hard. And I find it hard getting pregnant in the first place."

"We will get pregnant sweetheart." Ville said lovingly while wrapping an arm around Silke's waist and placing a kiss on her head.

"Well we better get back before the witch calls the cops on us." Silke smiled.

You could feel the tension in the bedroom; apparently Missy's mum really can't stand Ville. Silke wanted to give Rebecca back to Missy, but she said "No, you hold her a while, she seems so peaceful and content."

For Missy's mum this was too much, she got up, said a quick goodbye and left.

"What happened here?" Ville asked.

"Ow nothing, my mother just wants different godparents and we told her no."

"And why? Just cause she can't stand me? She doesn't even know Silke?" Ville asked agitated.

"Well she says Rebecca needs some normal people in her life too... She has a crazy enough father to last her a life time." Bam grinned "Ow come on, forget about her, we know how much you two love Rebecca and that's all that matters!"

Bam pulled Ville into a kiss "If only she knew the whole story."

"Then she would sue for custody off Rebecca!" Missy replied.

"Well this little one is falling asleep better put her to bed." Silke whispered.

"I could use a nap too." Missy said.

"Than take one, we'll wake you up when you want and have lunch ready." Ville encouraged Missy.

Bam started to strip.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Taking a nap with you?" Bam replied.

"Are you tired?"

"No."

"Then go downstairs with Ville and Silke. I want to sleep, not kept awake by you."

"Ok, I just wanted to be nice."

"I know Bambie."

They all went down, Ape looked at them. "What did you say to Missy's mum? She practically stormed out of here!"

"Nothing Ape, she doesn't approve of Ville and Silke that's all!"

"Ow I know they will be the best godparents a girl can want. I guess she just doesn't know you well enough. I will talk to her about it. Lunch is in the fridge."

"Ape you shouldn't have, I was planning lunch."

"I know Ville but it was ages since I cooked for you all, I miss it sometimes."

"Thanks and you can cook whenever you want, it's still your kitchen."

Ape smiled and walked out.

"So what are we going to do?" Bam asked.

"Bammie did you ever get rid off your private playroom?" Ville asked with a devilish smile.

"No it's still up there in the attic but haven't been in there in ages. Why?"

"Someone one needs to be punished for not listening." Ville winked.

"What? What are you two talking about?" Silke asked uncomfortable.

Ville and Bam ignored her and kept talking. "Skinny she did make me come." Bam defended Silke.

"Yes she did but not within the time limit and I would think you would jump at a chance to play."

"Well yes I would love too, you know Missy doesn't like the harder stuff but you sure she is up for it?"

"I think she is, she loved your little game in the hotel all those months ago."

Silke flashed back to that night, god she felt terrible after that fight with Ville, but Bammie made her feel better. She never thought that surrendering would make her feel like that. She snapped out of her little flashback, because Bam was waving in front of her.

"Guess that answers my question." Bam grinned.

"Huh what question?" Silke asked confused.

"If you would like to play, but that look on your face and in your eyes says it all hottie."

Silke got scared, what were they planning? What was this play room?

"What look?" she tried to brush it off.

"Don't play innocent sweetheart, we don't believe that anymore." Ville smiled.

"But will Missy be fine with it?" she asked in despair.

"Mmm good question, it would be better to check it with her." Bam said.

"So why don't we get the room in order now, ask Missy later, and play after that." Ville suggested "Cause you will be punished my sweet little Monster, with or without Bambam."

Would he really hurt me? Silke wondered. Games are fun but I don't know what he's planning! Why am I getting turned on by all this? I'll see the room first so I will know a little bit.

"Ok fine already let's get this room cleaned up already, with the 3 of us it should be done pretty quickly."

"The 3 off us? I don't think so sweetheart, you can stay here to open the door if there is any family coming around." Ville replied sternly.

Silke's face dropped instantly.

"You don't want Missy to wake up now do you?"

"I guess you're right Ville."

Ville walked over to Silke, kissed her softly on the lips and whispered in her ear "Don't worry, you'll love it sweetheart."

"That's what you think." She smiled nervous.

Ville and Bam got all the cleaning material they needed and headed upstairs. Silke got out her laptop, looked for the digital camera, so she could show off little Rebecca. Silke mailed it to all her close friends and her mother.

The wenches cooed over it, Rebecca was really adorable and the picture was so cute. She caught up with everyone, just as she was about to log off, Rick came online.

Silke: hey Ricky

Rick: hey Monster how are you?

Silke: Great Rebecca is born.

Rick: That is a beautiful name. Congrats

Silke: She's a beautiful girl too, check your email.

Rick: Ok, and you feeling ok?

Silke: Yeah, as soon as I held that little sweetheart I fell in love.

Rick: She really is adorable! And happy to hear everything is ok.

Silke: Well we did get a bit of a bad reaction from Missy's mum, but we are ignoring that.

Rick: Well from what I've seen and heard from her, she really isn't the nicest person.

Silke: That's true, but Rick I'm logging off, Gonna make sure the birth cards are in order.

Rick: Ok give my felicitations to everyone.

Silke: Will do.

Silke quickly ran over the card, nobody remembered to make any so it's a surprise for Bam and Missy. For the front she used a picture of Missy and Mischief when they cuddled on the couch. On the inside was a little poem.

One little body for Missy,

One little head for Bam,

Two baby arms for mischief,

He likes to be cuddled so!

One little leg for her godmother Silke

One little leg for her godfather Ville

All these bits weigh 7 pounds

And puzzled together they are 17 inches tall.

She will answer to Rebecca

Or maybe not!

Silke called the printers; she would have the cards delivered around 3 PM. She turned of the computer and turned on the TV. She zapped around until she found a show about animals. Just as she was dosing of the doorbell rang.

"Hey Silke." Jess smiled.

"Hey Jess, come in." Silke said.

"You home alone?" he wondered.

"No no, Bam and Ville are cleaning up something, while Missy is taking a nap with Rebecca. But I'll go get Bam for you."

"No really if they are busy I'll drop by an other time, just wanted to meet my little niece."

"You are welcome to wait; I don't think they will sleep much longer."

"Ok but I'll have to call my wife so she doesn't wait for me for lunch."

"Why don't you ask her over? Ape made lunch so we could all have lunch together."

"I'll see what she says."

"Good I'll go get Bam."

Silke wandered upstairs, where were they? I thought I knew every room here... She looked around on the attic but didn't find them, so she called Ville's cell.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Where are you? I can't find you! And Jess is here."

"Ok we'll come down; we are as good as finished anyway."

Silke waited in the attic, she was way too curious. She saw the wall open up, well fake wall as it was a door.

Ville smiled when he saw her face. "You don't know everything about this place sweetheart."

"Apparently, hey Bam I invited Jess and his wife for lunch."

"That's great Monster, thanks." He replied before wrapping his arms around her and kissing her.

"Why Bammie, I didn't know you had a cleaning fetish?" the nervous girl grinned.

"Funny Hottie, I just know how much fun we are gonna have in there!"

"Maybe, maybe not, remember Missy? Your wife? Mother of your child?" Silke smirked.

"As long she doesn't have to play, I'll think she will be fine with it."

"Wishful thinking?"

"I hope not!"

"We better get downstairs, before Jess starts looking for us." Ville broke up the little lovers fight.

"You guys go down, I'm gonna put a little note with Missy, saying we have company."

Ville gave Silke a quick kiss; "you really think about everything my love."

"I hope you do too, once it is my turn."

"I'm sure Missy will think about it." Ville smiled. Silke smacked Ville on his bottom and snuck into Missy's room, quickly writing the note and putting it on the door. She then joined the boys, Jess' wife couldn't join them but Jess was staying for lunch.

He and Bam were talking about being a dad.

After half an hour later Missy came down with Rebecca in her arms, instantly giving her to Bam. "Here you take her, she doesn't like me." Missy said with a weak voice.

"Huh what's the matter darling?" Bam asked concerned, watching his little angel.

"She doesn't want to eat!"

"Hey little one, if I was you I would be sucking on those gorgeous boobies all day long." Bam smirked.

"You are lucky you have our daughter in your arms!"

"Maybe you should call the nurse missy? She said she would help if Rebecca didn't want to eat." Silke suggested carefully.

"Would you help first? I don't like the nurse."

"But I don't know if I can help."

"Yes you can I'll tell you how."

"Euhm ok I guess..." Silke said hesitantly.

Ville looked at her worried. Silke smiled softly at him, reassuring him she was ok.

Bam couldn't entertain Rebecca for long, the little one was hungry. So Missy picked her up again and went upstairs, Silke followed.

Missy got on the bed with Rebecca and asked Silke to join them.

"If you help Rebecca find my nipple I can hold my breast so she can suckle on it easier."

"Ok let's try it."

"You ok with this sweetheart?" Missy asked concerned.

"Yes Missy, I know how badly you want to breastfeed Rebecca so I'm glad to help."

"Thanks, I know this must be hard for you."

"Hey stop it, it's bonding time between you, the little angel here, and me. That can't be bad."

Within seconds Rebecca was suckling on Missy's nipple, while Silke held her close.

"See we just needed you." Missy whispered while she was enjoying the quiet time with Rebecca and Silke.

Rebecca fell asleep as soon as she had a full tummy. Silke picked her up and put her in the crib.

"Lay down with me for a bit?" Missy asked sweetly.

Silke got on the bed with Missy and Missy snuggled up to her. They just lay there, enjoying each others closeness.

"I missed you." Missy whispered softly.

"I'm sorry sweetie."

"That's ok; I know it's been hard on you."

"Yeah but I shouldn't shut you out, but well you have enough on your mind."

"True, but you are on it too." Missy smiled as she turned towards Silke and placed a soft kiss on her neck.

Silke looked down at Missy and captured her lips in a passionate kiss. Missy quickly parted her lips, asking for Silke to deepen the kiss. Soon the girl's hands were all over each others bodies.

"Missy slow down." Silke gasped.

"Why? I missed you; I missed making love to you."

"You just gave birth sweetheart, your body needs to recuperate."

"It's not like you're gonna fuck me, you are not Bam."

"No but still sweetheart, lets just stick to cuddling ok? And Bam would never forgive me." the girl smirked.

"You are way too sweet you know that don't you?"

"Well keep that in thought as Bam asks you something soon."

"Bam ask me something?"

"Yes, he's kind of nervous about it I think..."

"Just ask me? I'm sure it's nothing bad."

"Well Bammie and Willa cleaned up a certain room today..."

"God no, please don't tell me they are up with their old games again! Bammie knows I don't like that."

"Well Ville is teasing me with it, telling me I need punishment and stuff... But Bam would love to play with..."

"So that's what he wants to ask? If he can play with Ville and you?"

"Yes, he knows you don't like it, and well even Bam knows you have to recover first."

"Why would I mind? If you want to play, have fun, as long as I can stay faaaaaar far away from it."

"Well Bam was being considerate for once..."

"Well I'll tell him he can play as much as he wants, as long as I can have him back to cuddle up with at night."

"Sure thing sweetheart, thank you."

"It's nothing sweetheart." Missy snuggled up to Silke and soon they were both asleep.

After half an hour Ville got worried about Silke so he went up, leaving the brothers talking.

When he peeked into the bedroom he smiled. So cute he thought to himself and got the camera, taking a picture of the two girls all tangled up.

Switching on the baby phone Ville went back downstairs.

"We don't have to wait for the girls for lunch."

"Huh why not? They have to eat!" Bam exclaimed.

"Calm down Bammie, they fell asleep. See..."

Bam took the camera off Ville and smiled. "Ow so cute together. It would be a shame to break them up."

They had a relaxed lunch and Jess left shortly after. Bam and Ville laid on the couch, enjoying the quiet for a change.

"So what are you planning with Monster?" Bam asked out of the blue.

"Planning??? me???" Ville faked innocence.

"Yes you! Can I at least know? Seeing as I maybe won't be there?" Bam pouted.

"Ow poor Bammie wants to play with." Ville teased. " well it all really depends on if you can play or not."

"and..."

Ville started telling his evil plans to Bam.

"God I want to make that happen. It's been ages since we did anything like that."

"I know Bammie that's why I'm combining everything."

"I love you Willa." Bam said before pulling Ville into a passionate kiss.

As soon as their lips touched each other Rebecca decided to wake up.

Bam moaned "That girl really has something against my love life!"

"Hey it's your love life that got her here." Ville smirked, as he slapped Bam on the bum. "Up you go Bammie go get your daughter, and wife and euhm mistress."

"Won't you join us?"

"No send Silke down, and talk to Missy, I don't want to wait to long with our little play date. Silke is getting nervous about her punishment I think."

"Isn't that half the fun?" Bam smirked

"And you say I'm evil!"

Silke and Missy were in bed with Rebecca lying in between them. Bam walked in and smiled "hey little princes that is my spot."

12