Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OW really Bam? Maybe I'll ask Ville to punish you too." Missy smirked.

Bam's eyes went wide. "Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Ow come on Bammie, Monster told me all about your little cleaning spree."

Bam got nervous, would she let him play? Is she ok with this? Please be? "ok, so can I? I know you don't like it and all, but Monster wants to try it, so can I be there? please?"

"You are so cute when you are nervous." Missy smiled "Why would I mind Bammie? Its not because I don't like it, I have a problem with Silke and Ville liking it. And I know you love it from time to time, so I'm just happy with the fact I don't have to join in."

"Missy I love you, you are just the perfect wife." Bam exclaimed as he gave her a sweet kiss on her cheek.

"Is that all I get?" Missy smirked, Bam quickly pulled his wife into a passionate kiss. Missy moaned into the kiss, "Bammie I miss you."

"I miss you too sweetie, just a little bit more patience and I can fuck you crazy again." Bam panted.

"mmm is that a promise?"

"Off course, just say the word and I'm all yours."

"Hey there are people with feelings around?" Silke pouted.

"Ow little Monster is feeling neglected. Well your husband is waiting downstairs, would you mind taking Rebecca with you? I like to have my wife for me for a bit."

"Sure thing Bammie. Don't over do it."

Ville whistled when Silke walked into the living room with Rebecca. "What gorgeous girls live here. Had a good nap sweethearts?"

"Yes it was cosy."

"I saw that." Ville chuckled.

"Ow really?"

"Yes cute picture too."

Silke sat down and gave Rebecca to Ville. The little one instantly relaxed and fell back asleep. Silke watched them with joy and sorrow. Ville picked up on the emotions flowing through his wife, so he gently laid Rebecca in her crib and pulled her into a hug.

"It will be our time soon monster."

"You don't know that." Silke replied sad.

"Well why don't we make sure?"

"What do you mean?"

"Get us checked out by a doctor, make sure everything is ok?"

"You would do that for me? You hate doctors!"

"But my love for you and our unborn children is much deeper kulta."

"ChildREN? How many do you want?"

"2 at least, I loved having a smaller brother. Don't you want more then one?"

"I'll be happy if I have one, but more would be heaven."

"Good, so you make the appointment."

"I love you Skinny."

"I love you Monster."

"Ow I have news for you; Bam can come to your little play date."

"Really? Great! We're gonna have fun." Ville got all enthusiastic.

"You and Bam will, me that is another question." Silke replied softly.

"Ow Monster you know I would never hurt you right? Well not if you don't want me too."

"I know, just nervous that's all."

"You had fun with Bam didn't you?"

"I did, but that was different, it was the heat of the moment, I was mad at you, I wanted to feel pain."

"So I have to make you feel bad first?" Ville joked.

"No, just make it happen soon please?"

"Sure thing, sweetheart, do you want some warning or that I just do it?"

"Just do it? You'll probably have to push me a bit in the beginning ok?"

"Ok sweetheart and if it gets too much just say home."

Silke placed a soft kiss on Ville's cheek "I do want this Ville."

"I know you do Monster, I wouldn't do it other wise."

Meanwhile upstairs...

"I miss you Bammie."

"I'm right here sweetie."

Missy started placing soft teasing kisses on Bam's neck. Bam let out a quiet moan as she nibbled on his ear.

"Missy, please stop?"

"I don't want too, I need you." She begged.

"Sweetie, you have to recover first."

"You don't think I'm hot anymore." She pouted, knowing very well Bam couldn't resist that.

"Missy that is so not true."

"Then make love to me, please, I know you can't fuck me but there are other ways. I know what you can do with that tongue of yours."

Missy's hands wandered over Bam's chest, quickly dipping under his shirt, letting her nails rake over his skin, sending shivers down his spine when she pinched his nipple. Her lips were once again roaming his neck, kissing and nibbling, seducing Bam.

"Missy, the doctor..." Bam got silenced by Missy's tongue slamming into his mouth, kissing him so desperate.

Bam gave in as soon as her hand unbuttoned his jeans. Caressing his hard member.

He flipped them over, so Missy was lying on her back, pushing her sleeping gown, which was an old t-shirt of him up. Uncovering Missy's gorgeous curves.

"God you are beautiful." He whispered before kissing her all over, slowly working his way to her wet heaven.

"Tell me to stop when it hurts sweets."

"Bammie please I need you." She gasped.

How could he say no to such words coming out of his wife's mouth? He dipped into her wetness, circling around her clit, her hips bucked into his mouth.

She didn't need much, so as soon as Bam concentrated on her pleasure button she came violently.

Bam smiled while he watched his wife come back to earth, god she is beautiful, his hand wandered to his painfully hard dick, wanting to come, his hand instantly picked up a high pace. Bam was startled when his hand was pulled away.

"Let me." Missy whimpered.

"You don't have to." Bam moaned as Missy swallowed Bam, she let him slip out of her mouth slowly.

"I want too." She said her voice dripping with lust before going down on her husband.

"I missed you too babe." Bam moaned as Missy carefully used her teeth to make him come.

Missy snuggled up to Bam, both enjoying the sweet after glow. Bam gave Missy a sweet kiss on her forehead "You ok baby?"

"Yeah a bit hungry."

"Let's get dressed and you some lunch."

As soon as Silke saw Bam and Missy she jumped up and fussed over Missy.

"You ok sweetheart? Feeling ok? Bam idiot!" Bam, Missy and especially Ville didn't know what was happening.

"What did Bam do?" Ville asked confused.

"He had sex with Missy! And she can't just yet, Bam knows that and still!"

"How did you know?" Bam exclaimed.

"I know you both well enough to recognize an after sex smile, idiot!"

"Monster don't be mad, I begged for it."

"You know better Missy!"

"Yes but I needed it and he didn't fuck me, we just had some oral fun." She grinned.

"Yes for once I'm innocent." Bam smirked.

Bam pouted and Ville smiled evilly, let the punishment begin he thought to himself.

"Silke apologize to Bam." He said sternly.

"What?!?" the surprised girl yelped, turning around to face Ville.

"You heard me, apologize to Bam; you blamed him for something he didn't do." The tall Finn replied.

Damn he has that look again, god why does it turn me on like that. Silke stared into Ville's green eyes getting dark. Has it begun? Already? In front of Missy?

"We are waiting." He said impatient.

Silke felt she better do what he had asked, no told her to do.

"I'm sorry Bam." She whispered.

"What? I didn't understand?" Ville said harshly.

"I'm sorry Bam." She said a little surer this time.

Ville nodded at Bam "That's ok Monster." He said softly. Ville closed the distance between the shaking girl and him, wrapping his arms around her.

"Good girl." Placing a soft kiss against her temple.

"Ok lunch for the girls, come on Willa we'll get it as the ladies relax."

"Sure Bammie but no kitchen sex!" Ville smirked.

Bam faked pouting and pulled him into the kitchen.

"So I guess Silke told you I can play?"

"Yes she did."

"So when are we playing?"

"She asked to do it as fast as possible, and seeing as it will be her first time, I'm granting her that wish."

"So tonight?"

"Yes but not too late, don't want anyone being tired." Ville smiled "I need you in fit shape."

"I can't wait Willa." Bam whispered as he moved closer to the older man.

"I know you can't Bammie." Ville said as he closed the distance and met Bam's lips in a passionate kiss.

Bam pulled away and grinned "I thought no kitchen sex Willa?"

Ville pulled Bam back into his arms, kissing him again, a bit more aggressive this time. "This isn't sex Bammie, this is the promise of hot, sweaty passionate sex tonight, if you are good and listen to me."

Bam moaned at the loss of Ville's lips and those words spilling out of them.

"Come on Bammie our girls are waiting for their lunch."

The boys gave the girls their plates and decided that an afternoon with movies was the way to go. So they all cuddled up on the couch and turned on the TV.

"Shouldn't we turn it down for Rebecca?" Ville asked worried.

"No, she has to get used to noise if she wants to survive in this household." Bam smiled.

"True but still, she is sleeping so peacefully now." Silke tuned in with Ville.

"Bam is right for once, she will have to become used to the sounds in the house, so we won't turn the TV too loud but not quiet either." Missy supported her husband.

"Ok what are we watching?" Ville gave in.

Silke jumped up and put in a DVD, "The crow! It's been age's since I've seen it and well Bammie has the directors cut!"

Bam moaned, god no not the crow, that movie always got him hot, "Can't we watch something else?"

"But Bammie it's one of my favourites, pwetty please." Silke pouted.

"Damn Ville, did you really have to teach her that pout?"

"I didn't, and since when don't you like the crow? If I remember correctly..."

"yeah yeah fine we'll watch the crow." Bam interrupted Ville, shooting him an evil glare.

They settled down and watched the movie. It was rather uneventful, some wandering hands and quick kisses that was it.

When the movie finished they just flipped the channels, after a while Rebecca woke up.

Bam picked her up and pulled a face handing her to Missy.

"She stinks!"

Missy handed her back to Bam, "Ow no I'm not the only one changing her diaper!"

"Ow come on Missy please? Can't I watch you first? What if I hurt her? Or throw up on her?"

"Bam, exaggerating is your best trade isn't it? You can pull off eating horseshit, but you can't change your daughter's diaper?"

Bam pouted and Missy gave in, "Fine I have to feed her anyway, Monster will you help me again?"

"Off course sweetheart."

The girls went upstairs; Missy changed Rebecca, got on the bed where Silke was waiting.

Missy once again told Silke what to do and Rebecca was suckling in an instant.

"You two are so gorgeous together." Silke whispered.

"Thanks sweetheart, so you ready for your little game? Ville seems to be."

Silke got uncomfortable, "Euhm I suppose."

"It's fine if you don't want to talk about it."

"Well it just seems wrong talking about such a thing in front of this little angel."

"It's not like she can understand you sweetie." Missy laughed.

"I know and I want it to start already, the waiting is killing me."

""I'll let you all be after Rebecca had her dinner. I'm still not feeling that great. So I need my rest."

"You didn't over do it with Bam did you?"

"No sweetheart I didn't, you make sure you say stop when it gets too much, Bammie can get carried away."

"Ville is there, I trust him."

"Ok but don't be too proud."

"You know me too well Missy."

They finished the feeding in silence. Missy gave Silke a sweet soft kiss. "Enjoy sweetheart."

"Thanks darling. You are sure you are ok with this?"

"Yes sweetheart now go before I loose my patience." Missy said trying to look stern.

"Yes Mistress." Silke smirked.

12