Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 17

Story Info
Time to listen.
4.6k words
5
3.7k
2
0

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silke walked down, very very slowly, why am I shivering? I loved playing with Bam. But this is Ville; I can't stand the thought off losing him. Why would I lose him? It's not like he needs this, does he? Off course he doesn't, else he would have brought it up sooner.

Ville saw Silke standing on the bottom of the stairs when he went to grab a drink.

"What's wrong Monster?"

"Nothing wrong, Missy is resting with Rebecca."

"I love you kulta. More than you will ever know."

"I love you too skinny."

Ville pulled Silke into a tight hug "Don't forget the word home and from now on it's Isäntä, not Skinny, sweetheart or anything else." He whispered in her ear.

Silke swallowed nervously, "Understand? And say stop if you need a brake but don't want to stop completely ok? I will listen to you, you know that."

"Yes."

"Yes who?" Ville asked while pushing the trembling girl away.

"Yes Isäntä. What do I call Bam?" the girl replied nervously.

"Just Bam, you are mine today, Bammie has to listen to me too."

"Ok Isäntä."

"My good girl." Ville smiled, placing a soft kiss on her forehead, taking her hand and leading her to Bam.

"Bammie ready to play?"

Bam jumped up and said eagerly "Off course! What about Missy?"

"Missy is resting upstairs, she still isn't fully recovered." Silke replied.

"Silke, you don't speak unless I ask you something ok?" Ville said sternly.

Silke bowed her head and whispered; "Yes Ville."

Ville squeezed her hand, "Sorry, Isäntä."

"Watch it kulta, you will get punished for slip ups."

"Yes Isäntä."

Bam laughed "Ow this is gonna be fun."

They went upstairs. Ville stopped outside the door. "Ok Kulta, here it starts for real. You still can back out, no hard feelings."

"No thank you Isäntä."

"Good, get on your knees and closes your eyes, one of us will come and get you when we are ready."

Silke got down on her knees and started her wait. What are they doing in there? What do they have to get ready? They cleaned the place up before.

She got pulled out of her thoughts by Ville "Get up orja, we are waiting for you."

Silke got up and followed Ville inside. It was dark; Silke couldn't see a thing, except a king-size bed where Bam was laying, naked, waiting.

Ville walked over to Bam, leaned over him and kissed him passionate. "Silke strip off your clothes and lay down next to Bam."

Silke felt shivers run down her spine; this isn't so bad she thought to herself. She quickly got her clothes of and crawled onto the bed and wanted to cuddle up to Bam, deserving her a smack on her bottom.

"I said next to him, not on top of him or against him, next!"

Silke quickly laid down next to Bam. "Arms above your head, legs spread." Ville commanded as he let the satin robe glide of his naked body.

Silke quickly did what he asked, letting her eyes wander over her husbands naked body. Why am I so lucky to have him? All of him, in every possible way? And why am I scared of giving myself to him? All of me? I know he loves me, wants me, for ever and ever.

Ville straddled her, tying up her wrists with silk scarves, softly kissing her body, lingering in the right places, Silke relaxed, Ville worked his way down her body tying up her ankles too.

Bam turned to her and smiled, "You are so hot, hottie. But so is your husband and he isn't tied up."

Silke looked at Bam questioning. What did he mean? This no speaking thing sucks.

Ville crawled over to Bam, laid down on top of him and started kissing him, slowly at first, but a deep lust taking over soon.

"Bammie been a good boy?" Ville asked playful

"Yes Ville, just like you." Bam winked.

Ville straddled Bam, their hard members colliding causing a gasp with Silke.

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet play toy?" Ville snapped.

"Yes Isäntä."

"Last warning!"

"Maybe you should blindfold her Vil, So she can't see what wonderful things we are doing to each other." Bam said as he let his hand wander over Ville's chest.

"Maybe later, she needs to lean how to behave properly."

Ville enjoyed Bam's hands that soon found his nipples, first teasing them softly, running a finger softly around them, before pinching them, the intervals shorting the intensity increasing.

Ville was soon gasping with pleasure, but needing to regain control so he grabbed Bam's wrist and pinned them above the skater's head.

"Don't forget the rules Bammie."

"Rules are there to be broken." Bam smirked always fighting Ville's dominant side a bit.

"Don't make me tie you up Bamity."

"Now what's the fun in that? Then you have to do all the work yourself."

"True but still, it's been a while since we played."

"Please don't Vil." Bam pleaded.

"Keep your hands up there then."

Bam relaxed his arms and laid back, nervous what Ville was planning, he really wasn't good in letting go of control.

"Want a blindfold?" Ville asked calmly.

"No thank you, I want to watch you beautiful."

"As you choose Lutka."

Ville got up and took one of the candles.

"I heard you like playing with candles." Bam gasped as the first drop of hot wax hit his chest.

Silke bit her lip not to make any noise, Bammie looked hot, not to mention Ville.

Ville switched between wax and kisses, having Bam panting within minutes.

"So Bammie you like this little game?" Ville asked teasing his dick with one soft finger.

"Very much." The skater panted.

Ville doubted about making Bam come, the younger one could be pretty mean when he didn't come...But he did want to test Silke today.

"Gonna be patient or not?" Ville wrapped his hand around Bam's weeping length, shifting the decision to Bam.

"Don't wanna.." Bam mumbled while pushing his hips up meeting Ville's hand.

"Don't want to what Bammie? Come?"

"No! Wait!"

Ville smiled using the precume of Bam as lube, he slipped one finger into Bam's velvet heat.

"Thank you Ville." He gasped.

"Haven't started yet sweetheart."

Ville slipped a second finger, starting to scissor him instantly.

"More Ville, so close." Bam gasped as Ville found his pleasure button.

Ville wanted to tease Silke and fuck someone, so he quickly slipped a condom on, Lubed it up and lined himself up.

"Yes Ville fuck me," Bam practically yelled.

"How do we ask that?"

"Please fuck me Isäntä, pleaseeeee."

As soon as the long strechted e hit Ville's ears, he slammed into Bam. Once he was deep inside Bam he quickly reached over to the nightstand.

Silke gasped, Ville laughed, Bam looked questioning.

"She needed to cool down," Ville smiled while laying his cold hand on Bam's chest.

"You're mean!"

Ville started thrusting in and out.

"Am I? Then why am I fucking you? Do you want me to stop?"

"No please no, so close, can I?"

"Yes you can, you can even help yourself."

Bam didn't hesitate and instantly followed Ville's pace stroking himself.

As she saw her two lovers hit their orgasm, Silke was squirming, I can't believe how close I am.

Ville stayed on top of Bam, both catching their breath, catching the begging look in Silke's eyes.

"No my Lutka, for us this is playtime, for you it's punishment." Ville smiled with a glint of evil in it. "Bammie put a blindfold on her."

The two men got up, Bam listening to Ville, slipping a blindfold over Silke's eyes after softly kissing them. "You'll be fine."

The two men quickly cleaned up a bit with cradle of filth blaring through a stereo, the music and darkness strangely made the girl relax a bit.

As soon as the music stopped she felt a hot breath on her body.

"You are so beautiful, you know the stop word?" Ville whispered in her ear.

Silke nodded and bit her lip as a flare of pain shot through her nipple.

"I asked you a question."

"Yes Isäntä I know it." Silke stammered.

The pain subsided as she felt Ville's hot tongue lick the tortured nipple.

"Good girl, I need you to respond quickly and clearly when I ask you something ok?" Ville asked with a soft and loving voice.

"Yes Isäntä."

Ville slipped the blindfold back over Silke's eyes. This game was much more fun when she couldn't see, well for now...

He untied one hand and one ankle, flipping the girl so she was laying on her belly now.

She felt something caressing her back, but she couldn't place it, she gasped as she heard a whip hit the pillow next to her.

Ow crap why am I doing this again?

As if Ville could read her mind, he let his hand caress her ass, moving to her inner thighs, making her lay with her legs open, teasing her private parts.

"Mmm my little lutka loving her punishment. Bammie she's even worse then you."

Silke felt her face heat up in embarrassment but Ville was right, she was loving this, and she felt more turned on then ever.

Ville playfully slapped her ass and got off the bed, she once again felt something caress her back, knowing now that it was a whip, when it left her body she tensed up, sure that she was going to feel it on her skin anytime now.

The shivering girl did hear the whip, but never felt it hit her, as a drop of hot wax replaced the whip.

Bam laughed, "poor little Monster, so wanting to feel that whip but not getting to feel it."

Silke relaxed a bit as she felt a nail run over her body.

Swoesh, and Silke moaned, instantly feeling more hot wax being poured over her back.

Not fair ganging up on me she thought but mm that whip felt good.

The two boys switched between the whip and hot wax, hitting off the cooled down wax, not letting the girl cool down.

Silke found it hard to stay still, she started turning away from the whip, but this wasn't to the boys liking.

"Ow you want the same treatment for your front side huh?" Ville asked evilly.

Silke arched up and turned her head towards Ville's voice. How I wished I could see your face.

Ville ran a hand through the scared girl's hair. "shh sweetheart you are doing great."

Once again untying one arm and ankle, flipping her back over, she hissed when she was forced to lay on her tortured back.

Ville not wanting to push his love too hard, signaled to Bam he could take of the blindfold so they all could have a little breather.

Both Boys laid next to Silke, letting their hands roam her body, trying to relax her, but making her even hotter.

She tried to move into their hands, guiding them to the places she wanted.

"Now sweetheart don't make me tie you up harder so that you can't move. Enjoy this little brake."

"So I have to avoid the good spots?" Bam asked disappointed.

"Nah you can play around Bammie, the little lutka just has to make sure she doesn't come. Cause then there will be hell to pay."

"Great." Bam smiled and slowly worked his way down between the girls legs, her first reaction was to close them, but a mean twist of her nipple quickly suppressed that.

She looked at Bam begging, for what exactly wasn't clear.

"Isn't she cute when she's begging? But what are you begging for?" Bam teased.

The girl instantly turned her head towards Ville, who got her question without words. "Yes sweetheart you can answer."

"Isäntä please? I can't take it anymore."

"That isn't an answer to Bammie's question Lutka." Ville laughed.

"But it depends on yours." She replied getting desperate.

"Answer his first, then I'll answer yours, your choice Lutka, are you willing to take the consequences?"

Silke kept switching back between the two, who were smiling at her, not being able to read anyone. So she said to Bam: "Please stop Bam."

Ville smiled and unseen nodded to Bam.

Bam kissed Silke's lips, Ville attacking her neck; she let out a moan under the attention, Bam's hand dipped lower, Ville's focused on her breasts.

As soon as the boys hit her clit and pinched her nipple at the same time the girl begged "Isäntä pleaseeeee."

Ville smiled, he could feel her fighting off her orgasm, doing so her best to please him, that thought made him harden up in a second.

"What will we say Bammie? Has she deserved to come yet?"

"Well it is her first time and you haven't trained her yet."

"True but I could start that now."

"Yes you could," Bam said while slowing down his hand. Silke moaned at the loss.

"I think I hear someone disagreeing." Ville chuckled.

"But she has nothing to say has she?"

"Damn Bammie you are making way too much sense."

"Yeah and that in this situation... I'm out doing myself." Bam smirked.

"So you heard Bammie sweetheart, not yet."

Bam stopped moving his hand, Ville laid his hand on her stomach. "Just breath in and out, slow your breathing down, relax, and think about something else. I know you can do it."

Silke concentrated on Ville's breathing, slowing hers down so it matched his.

"Good girl." They lay like that for a few minutes before Ville broke the silence, "You ready to continue?"

"Yes Isäntä."

"She got that down, but will she keep up the not coming rule." Bam smirked.

"Lets see how much control she has over her body." Ville said while getting of the bed.

Silke looked at Bam for an explanation.

"Ow you'll love this, if he's doing what I think he's going to do."

"What do you want first sweetheart?" Ville asked "Clamps or Vibrator?"

"Clamps" she replied with a choking voice.

Ville played with her breast a second, then softly putting on the clamps. Silke gasped, not used to it, but loving the feeling.

Ville let her adjust and then turned on the vibrator, teasing her entrance with it a bit, before sliding it in.

"Now for the rules, as soon as I let go of this vibrator it's your job to keep it inside you, well let me put that clearer, as long as it's inside you, you can come. As soon as you loose it, you loose the right to come. Get it?"

"Yes Isäntä" the girl moaned as Ville turned the vibrator on maximum speed.

Ow dear Valo how i am going to pull this of. She tried to hold control over her pelvic muscles but the more she concentrated, the more she could feel it slip.

Bam and Ville laid back, looking amused "Let it out sweetheart, i do need those lips later." Ville chuckled, wanting to hear his wife suffer.

"Fuck!" the girl yelled.

"Maybe if you are a good girl." Bam laughed tracing circles on the girls stomach.

"So close." she gasped loosing the vibrator a bit.

"It's coming out Lutka."

"It won't before I've come."

"If you succeed, your punishment is over, then it's just fun from now on."

Bam looked at Ville stunned, was she really getting of so easy?

Ville got on his knees and leaned over to Bam, whispering something in his ear before placing kisses along his neck, quickly capturing the skater's lips in a kiss.

Silke moaned as a reaction, not fair!

Bam ended the kiss and looked down on Silke, "Poor little monster, all turned on, let's see if I can help out."

He picked up a candle and laughed at Silke's reaction.

"Ville didn't say I couldn't make it harder on you." The first drops fell on her stomach, she gasped but held it together, it was a bit harder to relax when Bam let the hot wax drip on her already painful nipples.

"Tell me when you're coming sweetheart." Ville whispered in her ear, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Damn Ville sure you didn't train her? She is too good at this!" Bam said getting a bit frustrated.

"Nope I guess she is a natural."

"Let's see about that!"

Bam held the candle up straight before leaving a trail of hot wax that started at the girl's nipple and ended on her shaven venus hill.

The girl gasped as Bam hit that, tensing up, the toy once again slipping a bit.

"Do you like that Monster?" Bam grinned

"You know I like candles Bam." the girl snapped while recovering.

"And where do you like it best?"

Silke had to think about that one, was he asking so he could spend more attention to that spot? or ignore it? Can I take it without loosing the vib? just a little and I don't have to worry.

"Between my legs Bammie."

"Ville do you believe her?"

"Not really." a sly smile playing on his lips.

"Me neither, can I punish her?"

"Now Bammie I said punishment was over if she succeeded."

"But she hasn't yet."

"You are truly evil."

Bam took that as a yes and got of the bed walking over to the whips he picked up his personal favourite, a really fine riding crop.

The skater hurried back, knowing Silke was close to her orgasm.

Bam kept on his feet, teasing Silke first with caressing her with the riding-crop.

How is that small thing gonna be punishment. the thought hadn't left her mind as Bam hit her thigh with it. She gasped, auw it was a mean thing!

Bam just ignored her and concentrated on her legs, loving the reactions he got.

But Silke quickly adjusted and liked the feeling of it.

"Damn Ville she really loves this."

Ville smiled, they were going to have a wonderful life together.

Bam shifted his attention to Silke's breast, loving the reaction he got there even more. "Willa can I loose the clamps? they are in the way."

"Bam aren't you being mean enough?"

Mean? why is taking them of mean? the girl wondered.

"Please?" Bam begged with a puppy face.

"You know I can't say no to that face."

Bam smiled, sat down and leaned over to kiss Ville.

"Ready Monster?" Bam smiled devilish.

"Yes Bam, don't see what the big deal is."

"You'll feel in a second."

Bam carefully removed the clamp, letting the blood stream back and Silke gasped, "Valo that hurts!" she screamed.

"Hey I have nothing to do with it." Ville smirked.

The girl let out some profanities as Bam got the other clamp of her nipple.

"Close so fucking close!"

Bam laid down and very softly suckled on one nipple soothing the obvious pain. When the girl felt Ville's lip around the other, she finally came, all her muscles contracting almost loosing control, but not forgetting the challenge.

Ville let his eyes wander over the girl's body and smirked "you are going to be black and blue tomorrow."

"Isäntä?" Silke asked hesitant.

"Yes my little slave-girl."

"Can I loose the vibrator now?"

"Yes you can sweetheart, where did you learn such control?"

"Don't know."

"I'm proud of you sweetheart." as Ville moved over her to untie her.

The girl moaned as her shoulders protested against the movement and she wrapped her arms around herself.

"Had enough for today kulta?" Ville asked as he observed her.

"That was all?" Silke asked stunned.

"Well I said your punishment was over if you succeeded, I didn't think you would!'

'But I want to test my boundaries." the girl replied, hesitantly adding "I want you to break me..."

Bam's eyes lit up and Ville got worried.

"You sure about that?"

"Yes you said I had to let everything go so... Make me."

"Ok but first I'm massaging those shoulders a bit."

"Ville she wants you to break her not make her feel better." Bam smirked.

"If we are gonna hang her, she's gonna need it."

"Oe can we? Are we? Fun!"

Silke turned around and relaxed as soon as Ville put his hands on her.

Bam got up and started getting things ready.

After Silke's massage, Ville laid down next to the girl and pulled her into his arms.

"Just us now sweetheart, I don't need to do this, I'm even thinking about saying no."

"But I need it Skinny, I need to loose control, you know I used to cut and it's been itching lately, I hope this will stop that itch."

"Ok sweetheart if you really need it, I'll give it to you but as soon as I see you had enough I'm stopping." Ville said determent.

"Then let Bam finish it, please Ville I need to let go, break down."

"We'll see, I can't promise but I'll do my best."

"Thanks sweetheart."

"Blindfold?"

"Yes please?"

Ville slipped one on and led her towards a different part of the attic.

"Left hand." Bam ordered.

Silke stuck out her left hand and felt a cuff slipped on, her other wrist and both ankles got the same treatment, they got hooked up so she was spread eagle both her sides exposed.

12