Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ville let his hands run over his wife's body. She really is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen and I can do what I want with her.

The Finn turned to Bam, "Well you heard her Bamity, she wants to be broke, do you think we can do that?"

"I can if you'll let me." Bam replied as he wrapped his arms around the singer's waist, pulling him into a sweet kiss.

"How can you be these two people Bammie?" Ville wondered more to himself then to Bam.

They started softly, slowly warming up Silke's body not missing a spot.

Soon there were once again clamps on her nipples and the whips rained down faster and harder.

The girl kept fighting it, pushing away the pain. Ville saw she was close to breaking and asked if she wanted to stop.

"NO" she yelled.

"Do you mind if I let Bam finish, I can't do this to you I'm sorry."

"No don't be sorry."

Ville kissed his wife gently and walked away a bit, needing to keep an eye on Bam.

"You're mine now." the skater whispered.

"Break me." the girl replied defiantly.

"Consider it done! I want you to start counting the strikes I give you but only the ones that hurt."

"Yes Bam."

Bam picked up a whip that consisted of 9 wide bands of leather cause he knew you could tease and hurt with it, the counting keeping the girl from zoning out.

He started softly, now and then a bit harder.

"Don't forget to count darling."

Bam lashed out but Silke only moaned.

"OW are we playing it though huh?"

Bam hit her with almost al his might.

"One!" the first tear accompanied the number.

Ville flinched but knew he couldn't stop it just yet.

Bam switched between the really hard strokes and a bit softer.

Tears were running down the girls face and even Bam got doubts "Monster you know your stop word don't you?" he asked concerned.

"Yes Bam." the girl whispered as she held her head up.

Bam slipped of the blindfold needing to see the girl's expression.

Her eyes were red from the tears but were also begging to continue, just a bit more.

Bam kissed the girl's tears away and whispered "use it."

Bam didn't hold back anymore, the whip raining down on Silke who kept counting through the sobbing.

Bam got rid of the clamps and got the riding crop out to focus on her breast a bit before moving back to her backside.

Silke couldn't take it anymore and just hung on her wrists.

Ville jumped up, Bam held out a hand to stop him.

"Silke use your stop word or get back on your legs." Bam said stern.

The girl didn't want to be defeated just yet and got back on her feet.

"Good little Monster. Let's count back from ten."

"Yes Bam." the girl muttered.

Bam got the leather whip again and first caressed the girl with it, tickling her tortured body, caressing her with his free hand, then walking over to Ville.

"Mouth open please?" Ville looked puzzled but the singer opened his mouth, Bam's fingers sliding in. "She still likes it." Vile smiled as he tasted his wife on Bam's fingers.

Bam got back to Silke and without warning laid the whip harshly across her back

"10"

SMACK

"9"

SMACK

"8"

SMACK

"7"

SMACK

"6"

SMACK

Silke went through her legs again and was sobbing "5"

Bam finished the ten strokes but Silke couldn't count anymore, she was crying and clearly had enough. Bam signaled to Ville to come over so he could untie the tortured girl and she didn't fall on the floor.

As soon as Ville put his arms around Silke, she jolted.

"No stay away from me, I don't deserve cuddles."

Ville was startled, why was she acting like this? "Sweetheart you need support or you'll fall."

"Don't touch me!"

"Let me just help you get on the floor safe ok? I'll leave you alone then."

Bam untied one arm and Silke fell, realising she would need help, she put one arm around Ville's shoulder. Bam released the other and Ville sunk to the floor with Silke, laying her down and sitting down away from her, but still looking over her.

Bam sat down with Ville "You know it's just her inner struggle talking, she still loves you."

"What if she really resents me over this?"

"Then she'll resent me even more."

"Ha ha not really comforting."

Bam put his arms around Ville and they watched Silke together. After a while they could see the girl starting to relax but kept their distance.

After half an hour, Silke sat up and looked for Ville, as soon as she saw him she crawled over and laid her head in his lap.

"You ok sweetheart?" Ville asked carefully.

"I will be in a minute."

"Why don't you two get comfy on the bed, while I go take a shower and then crawl into bed with Missy.

Silke looked up "That sounds good, thanks Bammie for everything!"

"It was my pleasure hottie." Bam answered while placing a soft kiss on her forehead, "Love you."

"Love you too Bammie, say goodnight to Missy."

"will do, sweet dreams you two."

Ville picked Silke up and carried her to the bed.

The girl giggled when her husband laid her down.

"What is it sweetheart?"

"I can still feel the candle wax."

"Well you just recover a bit, then we'll take a shower and get to bed downstairs, ok?"

"Fine Willa, I love you."

"You do? Even after tonight?"

Silke could see Ville's green orbs clouded with uncertainty and fear.

"Off course Ville, why wouldn't I love you after tonight? I needed this, I feel so much better."

"You didn't want me near you just before."

"I didn't? I'm sorry, I was out of it, I was mad at myself for needing it but I do love you with every thing I am."

"I love you too Kulta."

"I want to sleep."

"What no shower? Here?"

"Maybe better shower, help me? although I think my legs will hold."

"Well I'll carry you to the shower and we'll take it together."

Silke looked up at Ville, what did I do to end up with him? Tears welled up in her eyes and she kissed him passionately.

Ville moaned into the kiss, I'm so lucky to have her.

They quickly showered, Silke really needed sleep, but as soon as they laid their bodies down they heard Bam screaming.

"HELP! Somebody call an ambulance!"

12