Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Off course there were hard times too, where Bam wouldn't get out of bed, where Silke had to beg to show some interest in Rebecca. But they managed, they even fought of the custody claim of Missy's mother. But the judge saw what a loving home the little girl had and ignored the accusation of living in a threesome.

The care of Rebecca rested on everyone's shoulders. The boys loved giving the girl her bottle, they still tried to get out of changing smelly nappies but did it anyway. Bam terrorising his friends with it when they were around.

"Can someone else get Rebecca? I'm feeling a bit sick." Silke moaned.

"Sure Hottie." Bam replied enthusiastic. He decided to give Silke and Ville some alone time and give his daughter her bottle downstairs.

Ville turned to Silke; "You ok babe?"

"Yeah just a bit of nausea."

"Like in morning sickness?" Ville asked, trying to hide his happiness.

"No, it can't be. Can it?"

"I think you are late, but you should know better."

Silke laughed, "What a terrible woman I am. My husband knowing my cycle better than me, with everything going on, I haven't paid attention."

"My crazy little Monster, so you want to do a test?" the singer asked impatient.

"I'm scared."

"I'm here for you baby, nothing to be scared about." Silke got up and took the test.

"Willa... do... you..." Silke stuttered.

"Deep breath baby, do I what?"

"Mindifwelookat theresultwithBamthere? I don't want him to get scared of getting shut out or something." she asked nervous, this was something personal and between them. But they were sharing their life with Bam too.

"I think that's a wonderful idea."

So the two lovers went downstairs, found Bam with Rebecca on the couch.

"Bammie would you put Rebecca in her playpen for a minute?" Ville asked nervous.

"Why? She is so comfy." Bam replied.

"Cause I might have news." Silke said while holding up the test.

"Are you pregnant?" a smile creeping onto bam's lips.

"I don't know! I wanted us to find out together."

Bam put his daughter down and wrapped his arms around Silke "Thanks hottie!"

"Everybody ready?" Silke laughed.

"YES!" both men yelled.

Silke looked at the test. "Ow God."

Ville took Silke in his arms, kissing her lovingly. "I'm going to be a daddy." Bam wrapped his arms around the couple "you are going to be great parents, wish Missy was here."

The couple instantly let go of each other wrapping their arms around Bam. "she still is here Bammie, in our hearts." Ville whispered.

With the mention of Missy, Silke got scared and started shaking.

Bam picked her up and laid her on the couch, comforting her. Ville made an appointment with a doctor and then joined Bam and Silke.

"We'll do fine sweetheart. But you aren't moving from this couch except to bed!"

The new HIM album was recorded at the castle. Touring consisted of two, maximum three gigs at a time and Silke couldn't go, she staid home with Rebecca and Bam.

Bam hardly let Silke move, and although the girl was scared she missed the thrill of seeing Ville perform. She drove Bam crazy with her begging, so he arranged a small gig at the castle.

It was at this gig that Ville finally let the world know he was going to be a dad. The fans went crazy and the next gigs Ville didn't get panties thrown at him but pacifiers and stuffed animals.

Silke took no risk and had the baby at the hospital, everything going fine, and Ville was just so proud of his wife and their baby boy Timo Melissa Valo.

"Kulta it's time to go home." Ville whispered.

"No! I'm not ready!" Silke panicked.

"You are ready , the doctors say you are ready."

The desperate girl looked up at Bam "Bammie don't make me go home."

Bam being as terrified as Silke, took her into his arms. "Sh hottie, it will be ok, Willa wouldn't let you get hurt."

"But..."

"I know, it was just how it was supposed to be I guess."

"I miss her." Silke started crying and Ville wrapped his arms around the both of them.

"We all miss her, but we can't stay at the hospital much longer. Rebecca doesn't sleep well at Ape's."

"We do have that special mattress protecter just in case." Bam said.

Silke was finally convinced and they settled down in their new routing quickly.

Ville kept the touring as during the pregnancy, the fans happy for Ville and Silke. The boys glad Ville finally developed the power to say no and enjoying their families more.

Silke happy to work from home, keeping everything up to date.

Bam opened a new bar, The Note, although officially it was called Missy's note. Off course HIM played there regularly, cause else Silke would threaten to dump the kids with Missy's mother, who had accepted the situation, and travel with Ville.

12