Twisted Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syana
Syana
22 Followers

He has a big grin on his face as he looks at me.

“You become more and more beautiful each time I see you.” He runs his hand across my cheek.

“Thank you. You don’t look so bad yourself,” I tease as I wink at him. “Come in.” I step aside and let him in. “Can I get you something to drink or to eat?”

He shakes his head. “I ate a little while ago.” With the way he is looking at me, it feels like he’s devouring me with his eyes. “I have really missed you, Taylor. I was worried when you didn’t call for almost a week, and I hadn’t seen you around anywhere. I was afraid something terrible had happened to you or that you never wanted to see me again.”

I laugh softly. “There was no reason to be worried, doll. I just planned the trip last minute, as I told you earlier. And I wasn’t ready to call until tonight.”

“I understand. Come dancing with me tonight.” Eagerness is in his eyes and his voice.

“You want to go dancing now?”

“It doesn’t matter where we go or what we do as long as you are with me.” We’re standing face to face, his only inches away from mine.

“Then why don’t we just stay in.”

“That is what we will do, then.” Both of us are breathing kind of heavy, and he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him. He kisses me deeply, and I just get lost in him. Right now, I would give him anything he wants and I wouldn’t even need to think twice about it. I run my fingers through his hair as the kiss gets deeper, more demanding, more sexual. He tries to pull away, and I won’t let him. He tries again, and I give in, almost whimpering when the kiss ends.

“I’m sorry about that. I am usually in more control of my actions.” His eyes are sparkling.

My voice is barely audible. “There’s no need to apologize. I very much enjoyed it.” I smile, wrap my arms around his waist, and rest my head against his shoulder.

He sits down on the couch, pulling me with him, onto his lap.

“If you don’t mind, I would just like to hold you for a bit.” His voice is soft and still very sweet.

“I don’t mind at all, doll.” I close my eyes and end up falling asleep on his lap.

I wake up about 2 hours later, and he’s still holding me close.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to fall asleep. I was just so comfortable.” I look up at him and he’s smiling at me.

“It is perfectly all right. I didn’t mind. You look so at peace while you’re sleeping. I wouldn’t mind watching you sleep all night.”

I laugh as I start to sit up, but he keeps me on his lap.

“And how entertaining would I be if I did nothing but sleep around you? Besides, I’m usually up until the crack of dawn and sleep the day away.”

He pulls me closer to him. “Love, I could just stare into those beautiful eyes of yours and do nothing else but that and be content.”

I blush and thank him. I talk him into going for a drive with me, and I watch as he admires my car. We finally get in, and I get onto the highway almost right away. I turn on the radio, and Drowning Pool’s “Bodies” is playing. I glance at him, and he bursts into a fit of laughter.

“What is so funny?” My curiosity gets the better of me.

“I just thought it was amusing that the first time I am in your car, this type of song comes on.” He winks at me.

“What? You don’t like my taste in music?” I pout as I look at him.

“Sweetheart, I never said that. Actually, our taste in music is another thing we have in common.”

“I still don’t get what was so funny.”

“You don’t have to, my dear. So, do you have any specific place in mind?”

“No, not really. I figured we’d just drive around until I got tired of driving or ran out of gas.” I have an evil grin on my face as I glance over at him, but he doesn’t seem fazed at all.

“There’s a cd case right by your feet. You’re more than welcome to pick something out.”

He sifts through my cds and gets to the last page. I watch as he pulls out one of the cd’s a good friend made for me that I still haven’t written on. I guess his curiosity gets the best of him. He slips it into the cd player and Corey Taylor’s “Bother” begins to play. I get the impression that he has never heard the song before, but he seems to be enjoying it. I find myself singing along to it. It’s one of the songs I can’t help but sing along to, mainly because it’s one of my favorites. I feel him watching me, and I stop and look over at him, blushing slightly.

“I’m sorry. It’s habit. I’m usually the only one in my car and…” He cuts me off.

“Angel, you do not need to explain yourself to me. You have a beautiful, captivating voice.”

I look over at him again and smile. I get onto the highway and still have no destination in mind. Living in Connecticut, I can pretty much just drive for a few hours and end up in another state. Do I really want to end up taking him to another state? We end up in Rhode Island at Misquamicut beach. I park and am out of the car before he can even say a word. I pull a blanket out of my trunk that I always have with me and find a spot to set it. It’s a nice night to be at the beach, not too hot or too cold. As soon as I get comfortable, he sits down next to me as I watch the waves crash onto the shore.

“It’s a very beautiful night for something like this. Did you have this entire thing planned out, love?” He puts his arm around me.

“Actually, no, it was all on impulse.” I laugh as he looks at me. “I’m serious. I didn’t plan it at all!”

“I believe you, but you shouldn’t sit there.” He gets all serious again.

“And why not?”

Vincent only smiles and stands up. This time, when he sits down again, I am in-between his legs, and he wraps his arms around me. He whispers into my ear, “Because I believe this is more comfortable for the both of us.”

My body melts into his as I get a chill from his breath against my ear. I look up at him, and he kisses me. His kisses are incredible, and I never want them to end. We sit there, together, for what only seems like mere minutes, but when I look at my watch, I see that two hours have gone by.

“Vincent, we should get going. It’s already 3am, and it takes 2 hours to drive back.”

He doesn’t say a single word and nods. The drive back is really quiet, and when we get back to my house, I find myself not wanting him to leave. He pulls me into his arms as we are standing by my door.

“Although I do not want to go, my sweet, I must. I will see you again tomorrow.” He lifts my chin up and kisses me again.

“You could always stay the night, “ my voice is almost a whisper.

“As much as I would like that, it’s not the right time for it. Maybe another night, Taylor. You and I are both tired, and I think we both need our own beds tonight.” He brushes his hand across my cheek.

“’Till tomorrow, then?”

“Until then. Is it all right if I just come over, or would you like me to call first. It won’t be until after dark, for I have a few things I need to settle tomorrow.”

“That’s fine. Anytime is fine.”

One last kiss and he disappeared into his car. I want him so badly, but I knew he was right. It wasn’t right at the moment because it was way too soon. Well, at least one of us has our hormones in check. I go inside and close the door behind me. I stand against my door for a few minutes, still a little shocked at my behavior. I never ask a guy to spend the night at my place, and with him, it felt like I was begging. I don’t know what’s going on with me. I don’t feel fully like myself with him because I’m never that open with anyone. Maybe it’s something about him that just lets me be open with him. I don’t know. That’s another thing, I feel like I don’t know anything anymore, and I can’t think. It’s as I’m completely drugged or something. I’m not even sure about stuff when it comes to him. I wish he was here holding me and comforting me right now. Ugh! It’s starting to feel like I’m becoming dependant on him, and I hate it! I’m my own person who does my own things! I don’t need a man to feel complete! I just want to be with him, though. Wait. Wait just a second. Why does it sound like I’m falling for him? I can’t be falling for him. There’s NO FUCKING WAY!

I storm off to take a shower, feeling utterly disgusted with myself. I have to be going crazy to think that I’m falling for a guy I barely know. I start wondering if he seriously cast a spell over me. My eyes close as the steaming, hot water relaxes me. I need sleep. I’ll feel much better after I’ve slept this off. I’ll feel sane again. I sit down at my dresser after I get out of the shower and stare at my reflection. I look exhausted, so I go to bed.

My dreams disturb me a bit. I’m not sure where I am, but it feels like I’ve been here before even though it doesn’t even look familiar to me. It’s very dark, late evening, actually, and there looks to be no one out. I look down at my dress. It’s one of those from the Victorian era. It’s dark purple and very floofy, and I’m wearing a black cloak over it, the hood covering my head. My face seems to be hidden in it, but I think that was the point. My hair is flowing free underneath, kind of tousled. I feel very afraid and am walking fast as if I believe I’m in danger. I break into a run and enter a dark alleyway. Dead end. I spin around, and there is my assailant. With a look of terror on my face, I scream and yell for someone to help me. He tells me that no one will come to my rescue and that now, I am all his. The thought of rape races through my head as he backs me up against the wall. His hand softly brushes my cheek as he says, “Do not worry, my dear. I will not harm or defile you. I only wish for you to be mine.” I’m shaking from terror, and he kisses me. It calms me a little, and as he pulls away, I get a good look at his face. It’s Vincent. I whisper his name, and he answers with, “Yes, my love?” I kick him in between his legs and run off. I run into a thief and fall to the floor, dead. He had a knife out, and I ran straight into it. The last thing I hear is Vincent screaming, “NO!” However, my dream does not end there. He storms towards the thief, almost flying to him. He says, or growls is a better term, “You shall pay for what you have done!” As he’s yelling this, he appears to have really long canines, fangs really, and they glisten in the moonlight. When he breaks the thief’s neck, he is grinning wickedly as he lets him drop to the ground. Then, I awake.

I sit up in bed, and it’s dark outside. It seems like I wasn’t out for that long, but when I look at the clock, I realize that I slept the entire day away. I was getting really hungry, so I climb out of bed and get dressed. Looking through my fridge, I don’t find anything appetizing, so I decide to make some pasta. I turn on the radio so the house isn’t dead quiet. I decided to do my make-up while I’m waiting for the water to boil, and I listen to my messages. Just a few friends with boring news and then, Vincent. I jump at hearing his voice and become very angry with myself for missing his call. I call him back, and he tells me he’ll leave as soon as he gets off the phone. I finish primping myself and decide to make enough pasta for two. As soon as everything is done cooking, my doorbell rings. I open the door and wrap my arms around him, and his hands rest on my waist,

“Hey, sexy. Did you miss me?” My mood improved and my dream is pushed out of my head as soon as I heard his voice.

“Wow, I wasn’t expecting that kind of welcome,” he gives me his sexy smile.

“I’m sorry. I…” I am cut off by his kiss.

“It’s alright, Taylor. It was a really good thing.” He lifts me up and brings us inside, our bodies pressed against each other.

“Are you hungry? I cooked.” I laugh as he places me on the floor again.

“Actually, beautiful, I just ate.”

“Oh, okay.” I start to pout. He kisses me and sucks on my lower lip for a few seconds.

“No pouting. I never said I wouldn’t have some.”

A smile lights up my face again. “Really? You don’t have to have much, and I added some stuff to the sauce…”

He places his fingers on my lips to hush me. “Let’s eat, sweetheart.”

Automatically, a certain thought goes through my head. I would love for him to eat…eat me, in fact. He gets this wicked look on his face as if he knows what I’m thinking.

When we’re done, we sit on my couch cuddling. He tells me that he really liked it, and then, we fell into a very comfortable silence.

“You know, you never gave me a tour of your house.”

I’d like to give him a tour of my bedroom.

“How about we do that another time, sexy. I ate too much.” I laugh and he agrees. We’d probably be safer at his house. I’m too comfortable here and too willing to take him to bed. If we were at his place, I’d have even more self-control.

“Taylor, are you alright?”

“Yeah. Let’s go dancing. I’ll just go change, and then I’ll be ready to go.” Or I could just strip for you right here, rip your pants off, and ride you right here. Okay, this is getting bad. I need out of here! Although, it does seem like he wouldn’t mind watching me change. No! Not now, not yet. It’s too soon.

He kisses me and tells me to go change.

“I’ll be right here, love.”

I bite down on my lower lip as I walk away.

I choose a pair of tight, black leather pants and a dark purple tank top. I walk back down to the living room and tell him I’m ready to go.

“You are breath-taking. I think we should stay right here,” he smiles at me.

“And why do you say that?”

“Because I’m going to have to fight off every single guy in whichever club we go to.”

I laugh and take his hand, getting ready to pull him up. He, instead, pulls me onto his lap, and I could tell he wanted me as bad as I wanted him. I bite down on my lower lip again and he kisses me.

“You are everything I have ever wanted in life, Taylor.”

How did this get so serious all of a sudden? I don’t want to laugh it off, but what do I say? I get up and try to pull him up.

“Come on, Vincent, let’s go.”

He follows me outside, and I drive.

I’m not sure where I want to go, so I ask him where he’s in the mood to be.

“Anywhere as long as I’m with you,” is his answer.

I drive around for a while until I decide on one of the popular clubs in town. It’s one that a few of my friends have been to and have recommended to me. It opened up about a month ago, and I never got around to checking it out. I park and look at Vincent. He doesn’t even look like he’s planning to get out of the car, so I make the first move. As I’m getting out, I ask him if he’s planning to stay in the car all night, and we both laugh. We get in, and there are four different floors. One playing techno, one playing dark wave, another one playing hip-hop, and the last, it seemed was a mix of all three. The “rave” was all the way downstairs and what stood out the most were the glow sticks. The dark wave floor was right about it, and the main floor was hip-hop. We decide to go upstairs after we get our drinks. After over an hour of dancing, I begin to get bored. All the music sounds the same, and I find myself wondering why this is such a “hot spot”. I start to plan meeting with advertisers in my head about how to attract more attention to my clubs. Before I know it, Vincent is taking me onto the roof.

“Thinking business, sweet?” he smiles sweetly.

Once again, I have the feeling he is reading my mind.

“I could read it all over your face inside, Taylor. We don’t have to stay here if you’re not enjoying yourself.”

“No, we’re fine here…”

“But?”

“But I just don’t see what the big fuss about this place is. I mean, I know it’s new and what not, but the music is so repetitive.”

He starts to laugh, and I realize I’m making a face. We decide to leave, but instead of going somewhere else, we take a walk.

“It’s a beautiful night out, and the moon is breath-taking.” I look up at the star-filled sky and stop in my tracks.

“Full moons always make the sky more stunning,” he smiles at me.

I suddenly get the feeling that we’re being watched, and when I look at Vincent, he’s looking behind us, with a some-what predatory gaze in his eyes.

“Vincent?” He doesn’t answer me; he doesn’t even seem to hear me. Then, he grabs my hand and tells me we should go. I’m really confused now, and a chill goes down my spine. Our pace is no longer nice and relaxing but quick and crisp. As we get closer to my car, he asks me if he could drive. Reluctantly, I give him the keys to my baby, and we speed off. The further away we get, the calmer he grows.

“What was that all about?” I ask when I get back to my senses. I notice that we’re heading the opposite direction of my home. “And where are we going?” Still no answer. I place my hand on his arm, and when he turns to look at me, his eyes are ice cold and gold in color. I quickly remove my hand and practically hug the passenger’s door. I close my eyes, and when I look at him again, his eyes are that warm brown again and the look on his face isn’t hard anymore.

“What were you saying, dear?” he asks sweetly.

I close my eyes again, not sure if my mind was playing tricks on me or what. I get up the courage to ask my questions again.

He tells me that he heard someone following us while we were walking, and if they had a car nearby, he didn’t want to lead them to my home. He tells me I’m safe now, and he will always keep me safe. I let it slide, not knowing what to think. We drive back to my place, and I’m not sure I want him to come inside with me. It’s not because of the sexual tension because, although it was still there, the events of the night placed those thoughts to the back of my mind. He follows me in; I don’t stop him. I walk over to my radio and turn it on. “Slept So Long” by Jay Gordon of Orgy starts playing. Next will be “Cold” by Static X. I guess I didn’t lose that CD after all. I lay down on the sofa while he sits on the love seat, no words passing between us. I should ask him to leave so I can get some sleep. This night was just too freaky.

I close my eyes, trying to straighten out everything in my head. He sits there, not saying a word. Things have gotten weird ever since I first saw him. At first, it was just little things here and there, then it was my attitude and my dreams, and now, tonight. I don’t know what to make of it; I don’t think there is anything I can make of it. I sigh, and I hear him walk over to me. When I open my eyes, he is sitting on the floor near me. He moves the hair from my face and just looks at me. Finally, he speaks.

“Taylor, what’s on your mind?” he looks concerned.

I don’t answer, and he doesn’t press me. What am I supposed to tell him, that I’m not sure I want him in my life? No, I can’t do that. It’s not what I want, right? If he is the cause of all of this, in a way, I brought all of this upon myself. I showed interest.

“Taylor?” his sexy voice cuts into my thoughts.

“Hmm?” I look into his eyes.

“What’s on your mind?”

“Nothing. It’s just been a long night, and it’s finally hitting me.” I hope my lying has gotten better with him, although it isn’t a complete lie.

He stands and I sit up.

“It’s getting late anyway; I should go.”

I walk him to the door and head to my bedroom. My thoughts are still a mess, and instead of trying to figure them out, I decide to sleep.

My night is filled with horrid dreams. I’m being attacked and there is no one else in sight. As I am forced to the ground, my attacker is pulled off me by non other than Vincent. It sounds like he’s growling, and when a knife is pulled, I scream. Vincent breaks my attacker’s wrist and looks at me, with his fangs bared. I awake with a start.

Why is it that in all my nightmares he’s a vampire? It’s just weird. I don’t know. It might just be because of the red wine he’s always drinking. I look at the time and see that it’s still early. I make myself something to eat and think about going to see Vincent. I sit on my couch, turn on the TV, and flip through the channels. There never seems to be anything on when I’m bored. I just need to get out of the house before I go stir-crazy, but what is there to do? I think back to last night at the club and decide to move forward an attracting more business to the clubs I own. I make one lunch date for this afternoon with all the advertisers that work for me. I take a shower, get dressed, and am out to meet them.

Syana
Syana
22 Followers