Twisted Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now helpless and mute and oh so miserable.

She stood by the bed and, bending slightly to raise the hem of her dress, she adjusted a clasp of her garter belt. It didn't need it; she was just showing me the sexy underwear that she was wearing for Steve.

She straightened up and ran her hands seductively from her neck, over her breasts and down to her thighs.

"Do I look okay? Do you think he'll like me?" she twisted from side to side, displaying her body, she knew I couldn't answer, she was tormenting me out of spite now, and just at that moment the doorbell rang.

"That'll be him, wish me luck," she kissed her fingertip and pressed it to my nose, and waggling her fingers in a wave she bid me goodbye.

I'd always considered myself to be a man's man, one of the lads. But I freely admit, at that moment, when I heard the front door close I cried like a baby.

The house was quiet now, and I tried to push thoughts of what Beth was doing from my mind. I thought about sport. I thought about politics. I tried to think about anything other than Beth and Steve.

I even tried to sleep, but my mind kept returning to her and him.

Would she really have sex with him? I wondered.

If she did, where would they do it?

Were they doing it now?

Were they having sex at that very moment?

I knew I would end up going insane thinking like this, so I tried telling myself it was all a game: she was just trying to scare me, keep me on the straight and narrow.

All these thoughts ran through my head. I almost convinced myself that Beth would walk back through the door at any moment, and she would tell me it was a trick and ask me if I had learned my lesson.

But I knew she wouldn't, so I prayed silently to a God that I didn't really believe in, that he would make things right.

I jumped at the sound of the front door opening and closing. Looking at the bedside clock I saw that it was almost midnight.

Four hours had passed since Beth had left. I realized I must have dozed off for a while.

I was so pleased that she was home: Partly because she might now free me, and partly in the hope that she had changed her mind about fucking Steve.

My hopes were shattered however, when, to my dismay I heard voices: she had actually brought him back with her. I couldn't believe she would be so cruel.

And then I thought `what if she brings him in here to see me like this?' I wanted to die.

I tensed as the door to the bedroom opened; Beth giggled and sat on the bed. She had obviously had quite a bit to drink, but at least she was alone.

"Hello darling, did you miss me? Oh I've had such a lovely time and I must admit I'm little drunk," she giggled again as if to prove her point, and then continued "Now I just need to set this up."

She placed a baby monitor on the table, she must have bought it sometime just for this purpose, I wondered how long she had been planning this night.

"The other part of it is in the spare room. I'll be sleeping in there tonight with Steve, ooh aren't I naughty? He's downstairs by the way, I gave him a glass of your special Whiskey, I know you won't mind. Now I know you can't join in but I thought you might like to listen. See you in the morning, sweet dreams."

She walked out the door stumbling a bit, and I listened to her giggling as she descended the stairs.

My mind was in turmoil 'This can't` be happening, I'm in a nightmare, I'll wake up in a minute.

But I didn't.

I listened to the sound of Beth having sex. I tried to block it out but it was impossible.

She was obviously enjoying it immensely, she was more vocal than normal and I knew it was for my benefit.

They fucked for over an hour and I heard every moan and gasp, every grunt and sigh.

Beth made a point of telling Steve what a good lover he was, and how she loved to suck his cock - something she only did reluctantly to me.

But the worst moment came when I heard Steve attempt to fuck her arse. And to my amazement and horror Beth agreed.

She began by begging him to be gentle, and ended up squealing in delight as he pumped into her.

"Oh God, I never knew anything could feel so good," I heard her say as she gasped in delight.

I felt so impotent; I wanted to scream out my frustration and anger: anger at my wife, anger at Steve, but most of all anger at myself for getting into this situation.

It went quiet and stayed that way for some time; I thought they had probably gone to sleep.

But then I jumped at the sound of movement though the monitor, seconds later the door opened and Beth entered.

She wore only a black lace negligee and silver grey satin panties. She had the look I had seen many times before: the satisfied glow of having been recently fucked.

She sat beside me and stroked my forehead as though I were a pet.

"You're going to lick me now, make me cum. I want you to clean me with your mouth, take out all of that nasty stuff Steve put inside of me," she explained.

Standing up she eased her panties down and off her legs, and then laid them over my face.

They were damp and I could smell her sex on them. And despite my disgust at what she wanted me to do, I groaned as I felt my penis begin to harden.

She climbed on top of me and knelt astride my chest, she leaned forward to release my gag, and I could see her hard nipples just inches from my face.

"Do what I say now, don't forget I have Mr. Shocker, and I could always invite Steve in to watch," her threats were real: she was leaving me little choice but to obey.

As the ball was pulled from my mouth I tried to say something, anything, but my jaw wouldn't work, I lay with my mouth gapping like an imbecile, saliva running down my chin.

I had no time to worry about any of this anyway, as Beth scooted forward and settled her pussy over my mouth.

My first instinct was to struggle, but my better sense prevailed. I knew I had no option, so I pushed my tongue forward and started on my task.

Normally I loved giving Beth oral sex. I could often keep it up until she had multiple orgasms and she was forced to beg me to stop.

But the knowledge of whose cock had been there, and what secretions I might be swallowing made me nauseous.

Even so I worked hard and soon even my jaw stopped hurting, and I found myself licking and sucking enthusiastically.

Beth encouraged me by pulling my face into her by my hair, and pinching and twisting my nipples whenever she thought I was slacking.

I felt like a toy, being used for her enjoyment.

She took such a long time to climax, I can only guess it was because of the orgasms she had already had with Steve.

My jaw and tongue were aching, and she was constantly torturing my nipples. But I fought the pain and discomfort, and willed myself to continue.

I had to fight and will myself to keep going

When she did eventually orgasm she ground herself down hard on my face.

I sucked avidly on her pussy, flicking her clit firmly with my tongue, willing her to cum.

My mouth and nose were covered with her flesh, I couldn't breathe. But it seemed that, to her, my feelings didn't matter.

Just when I thought I could last no longer, she grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled me into her, forcing herself against my mouth, filling me with her juices, and those left there by Steve.

Beth lay on top of me for some time as she recovered. I think she actually fell asleep, which was hardly surprising given the night she had had

I shifted a bit and she awoke and lifted herself up. She kissed me passionately on the mouth, and as she climbed off the bed she picked up the gag.

"No, please Beth, don't?" I was so very tired and feeling weak; I really didn't think I could take a night with that ball in my mouth.

"If you promise not to make a noise or speak out of turn I'll leave it out," she said.

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. And without another word Beth left me alone, turning the light off as she went.

12