Twisted Snow Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her body clenched tight.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHH, MMMMMMNNNN," she cried as her ass rose off the table as he picked up speed just as she started cumming hard. He took her through every wave of her tremendous euphoria until she could not take it anymore.

He took the glass fuck toy out of her and she fell back limp on the table. He removed the gag from her mouth and she took a deep breath.

He brought the Pyrex to her lips and watched as her tongue happily lapped her own jizz off of the well-coated toy. The look of total satisfaction and appreciation washed over her face as she devoured every drop. She had the taste of cum now and wanted more.

"Can I please taste your cock," she cooed between licks as she looked at him pleadingly.

She watched intently as he released his ginormous cock from the restraints of his jeans. He brought his dick to her lips and shoved it into her mouth along with the glass cock. Her tongue rolled all over both as she moaned with delight. She was blowing two cocks at once.

The friction of the glass on his shaft as she alternated licks between the two made him ready to blow. Seeing her mouth overflowing with dicks drove him crazy. He felt his balls fill and his cock expand. He grabbed her around the throat, holding her to the table and violently face fucked her. His cock pummeling the back of her throat, his balls hitting her bottom lip so hard she feared it might split.

She choked and gagged as involuntary tears flowed down her face onto the table.

"RRRRRGGGGHHHH," he growled as she felt his body go rigid, his grip tighten around her throat and her tonsils drowned in his load. She gurgled and gasped for breath as he held his cock deep in her, briefly cutting off her air supply as his body shook with pleasure.

Once he backed out so she could breathe, she licked and sucked his deflating member dry, enjoying the taste of him and making the most of his 'after' sensations. He smiled a huge smile as he caught his breath and slid out of her mouth.

He undid her binds and she stretched out for the first time in hours. Her muscles were sore, her skin was abused, her face hurt from a mouthful of cocks, she was exhausted and couldn't be happier.

"That was big fun," she said as her face beamed up at him.

"Oh, was it ever," he let out as he smiled back and kissed her on the forehead.

She felt as if she may collapse as they made their way to the couch. He snuggled her until she fell sound asleep against him, her breathing slow and constant. She was finally safe, warm and content. He glanced at her as he got up and was amazed at how peaceful she looked napping in her after glow.

"She better enjoy it while she can," he mused to himself under his breath and headed out to plan their evening.

For the most part she slept soundly. She did, however, keep thinking that she heard the sounds of pounding and banging and the sounds of various power tools coming from across the house.

"Must have been a dream," she thought as she groggily sat up, wondering where he had disappeared to.

Then she saw it. The note he had left her.

COME OUT TO THE GARAGE, IF YOU DARE, AND BRING THE PLASTIC WRAP! BEWARE!

Her heart skipped a beat and a big smile shone on her face. This man was so much fun. She raced to the kitchen and yanked the roll of plastic wrap from its drawer. She pranced all the way to the garage like a little girl heading out for recess to play her favorite game.

She took a deep breath as she put her hand on the doorknob and turned it. She opened the door slowly, her heart pounding with trepidation of what she might find.

Her jaw dropped and she froze in her tracks at the sights of his completed afternoon project. She was in for it like she never had been. He had completely lost his sick mind. Her pussy soaked itself as she moved forward to what was sure to be the scene of her life.

12