Twisted Tails Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

"The tongue will feel better," he said.

"Oh, umm... okay," Vivien said trying to figure out how anything could feel better. Three boyfriends in ten years hadn't felt this good.

Andrew smiled, lowered his head to her opening and let his tongue explore her inner folds. Her reaction was almost instantaneous.

"OH! Oh my!" she cried out as she grasped the bedding, her thighs, Andrew's head, anywhere, trying to cope with the overload of sensations. "Aaaahh!" she cried out as she orgasmed.

Andrew let her relax just a bit and then licked her again. He would have smiled if he could at her reaction. Instead, he enjoyed how she twitched, gasped and clawed the bedding as he continued to play with her. He glanced over to where the condoms were sitting. He also knew that much more of this would have him on such a short fuse that it wouldn't be much fun.

"Aaanddrew, hhold on," she gasped at last.

Andrew stopped and sat up. "Yesh?"

"I... I want a brain cell or two left and it isn't fair to you,"

"Whatchs noht fair?"

"No one is playing with you," she said and rolled over to wrap her hand around his cock. It was Andrew's turn to gasp as she stroked him and then lowered her mouth onto his cock. Vivien's mouth was warm, wet and her tongue was delightful. It flicked the tip of his cock and then somehow she was sucking the underside of it and yet never taking her mouth completely off of him. He felt that first hint of an orgasm begin to bubble up.

"Vivien, please, unless you want me to come in your mouth, let... let me," was as far as he got. His orgasm almost took him by surprise. Vivien was still laving him with her tongue, and hadn't stopped when he asked. He grabbed the mop of curls and held her head in place while he came and came.

Vivien had heard him ask to stop, but wanted to have him come in her mouth. After that tongue of his nearly tickled her tonsils, she wanted to make him happy. What she didn't expect was the volume. She swallowed twice and still felt like there was cum dripping everywhere. She licked him as clean as possible and then went to get a towel as Andrew lay there boneless. She wiped her face and then him clean.

"That was umm... a lot," she said with a bit of a giggle.

"Yes, oh my. Do you know where my bones went?" he said half giggling.

"Of course. I sucked them right out of your cock and they are making my stomach gurgle," she laughed.

Andrew laughed too and pulled her to him. They cuddled for a while and snoozed for a little bit. Andrew felt himself growing hard again and began to play with Vivien until she was very wet. He grabbed a condom, slid it on and moved between her legs. While she was tight, Vivien coped with his length just fine. He stroked in and out as he held her knees.

"Aaandrew?"

"Yes."

"Can we change positions?"

"Of course," he said slowing down. "Which way?"

"Promise not to laugh?"

"Maybe." he said with a smile.

"On our knees?" she asked.

"Oh, Wolfy style?" he said with a smile as he rolled her over.

"Wwolfy style?" Vivien asked as Andrew slid in from behind, grabbing her hips and thrusting slowly at first.

"Yes. It's the classier version of doggy style. And you can only do it with wolves or shifters," he said.

"Oh... you... are tterrible," she gasped as he increased his pace. Her gasps and the sound of his balls slapping against her ass sounded loud in the quiet room. Her nipples glanced against the sheets as Andrew's rhythm increased. His fingers tightened on her hips and it almost felt as if his nails had grown as the pace increased.

Andrew felt himself shift ever so slightly. He tried to hold back, and knew his control was slipping. It just felt so good. "Our mate," the wolf said deep in the back of his mind. "Ours." Andrew wanted to agree, but sometimes the wolf understood things at a level the humans never figured out. He felt his balls tighten and Vivien cried out as her orgasm poured through her body. Andrew gave in as her muscles squeezed his cock. He felt that knot grow, the condom constrict around his cock and then came hard. He seemed to come forever. Gasping, he grabbed Vivien around the waist and then rolled to one side, so that both of them were on the bed.

"Andrew, are... are you going to pull out?" she gasped, feeling her body clench and shudder around his cock.

"Noh, Cahn't."

"What do you mean?" she said.

"Knohht forrmmed. Sorrhy."

"Knot? Oh. Like a dog?" she asked.

"Uhuh. Sorrhy,"

"Why are you sorry? You've said it twice," asked Vivien.

"Loscht controhl. Shhifted a bit. Should havh shtopped. Felht so gooh."

"That still doesn't explain the apology. It did feel good and I don't mind, I just don't understand." she said.

"Chon-dum. Noht mehnt for shhifters. Hit brroke an I cahn't pulhh out," he said.

"Oh. Oh no," Vivien said as she realized exactly what had happened.

"Sho sorrhy," he said holding her close.

"Andrew, it's okay. My period is due in a few days. I should be okay," she said.

After an hour or so, the knot relaxed and Andrew pulled out. As he suspected, the condom was broken. They showered and Vivien cleaned up as best she could. While she was bathing, she thought about it. She could go get one of those morning after pills. Then again, she figured that if she was pregnant, it wasn't that big a deal. When she was out of the shower, they'd talk.

When she walked into the kitchen, Andrew had made tea and scrambled them some eggs. He was just setting toast on the table. Vivien sat down and he put their plates on the table. The eggs had bits of meat and cheese in them from the night before.

"This looks good. I don't know why I thought you wouldn't know how to cook," said Vivien.

Andrew smiled. "It is a survival mechanism when you live alone for a long time. Or, you get very good at eating out. I like to cook."

Vivien smiled and dug into the food. They ate and when the last scrap was gone, Vivien saw Andrew watching her intently as if trying to decide if she was upset. "Andrew, it's okay. I'm either going to get pregnant or I won't."

"What about one of those pills? The morning after or whatever they call it?" he asked.

"I... I wouldn't want to do that. What if this was the only baby I might ever have?" she said. "I'd rather take the chance."

"It... it isn't a good way to start a relationship though, with you getting pregnant," he said.

"Okay, let me ask you... In your family. In most of the shifters families, are the women pregnant before they marry?" she asked.

Andrew started to speak and then stopped. He started again and stopped. "Um... I think most of them are pregnant when they have a formal mating ceremony," he said at long last.

"I thought so from what some of the women at the picnic were saying. Now, this is what I propose. Let's keep dating. Let's keep having sex, with condoms. If in a week, I don't have my cycle, we'll talk more. If I do, we just have a slightly different discussion and I'll get on birth control if that's what we decide. In the meantime, let's try not to worry and see how our relationship develops," she said.

Andrew looked at her, smiled and then stood up and pulled her into his arms. They kissed and stood there for a moment. Then he ruffled her curls. "Movie?" he asked.

"Yes!" answered Vivien and they went out to the living room to find a DVD they both wanted to watch.

*

Wednesday morning, Andrew worked on a long chain. Bitty had snagged her's on a fence and brought it in to be repaired. Her mate, while young was doing a good job with her. They'd settled out near Jeff's land and were helping at the wolf sanctuary. He took a deep breath and tried to concentrate. He heated the last link and tapped with the delicate hammer he used with silver. Then he polished it, and put it in a box.

"Becky, call Bitty and let her know her chain is repaired," he said.

"Alright," Becky said taking the box. "When is your next date?"

"Saturday, why?"

"Because if you keep sighing and staring off into space, we won't get any of this work done," Becky said pointing to a rack of baskets.

Andrew looked at Becky and then the baskets. "I'm not that bad!"

Becky glared at him.

"You're right. I'll be back tomorrow," he said as he grabbed his coat. It was only 11:45am. Becky laughed as he vacated the shop faster than an escaped two year old.

Andrew drove almost all the way to Vivien's house and then realized that he didn't know if she was even home. He thought about pulling over and calling her, but decided against it. If she wasn't home, he'd just wait. He drove up to her house and parked a few minutes later. He tried not to be too happy that her car was in the drive way.

Vivien sat at her desk looking at the pile of letters, bills and rejection slips. The knock on her door startled her. She was even more startled when she opened it a moment later to find Andrew on the other side.

"What... what are you doing here?"

"I wasn't concentrating and Becky told me to get out, so I fled. I was going to go home, but that wouldn't have fixed things either, so I came here. May I come in?" he asked.

"Oh! Yes. I just didn't expect to see you until Saturday. I'm sorry," she said again.

"It's okay," Andrew said as he pulled Vivien into his arms and gave her a hug and kiss. She melted into his arms. Andrew took in the scent of her hair as he held her.

"I've missed you."

"Andrew, it's only been three days," said Vivien.

"Yes, but the wolf missed you too, which makes it twice as long," he said with a smile.

Vivien laughed. She took him by the hand and after shutting the door, led him over to the couch. They sat down, and before Vivien could do anything, Andrew pulled her into his arms and gave her a deeper more passionate kiss. Vivien responded and found herself running her fingers through his hair . She could feel his erection bumping her thigh.

"Andrew," she gasped between kisses.

His answer was to pick her up and carry her to the bedroom. He placed her on the bed and then began to undress her. When he got her teeshirt off, he began to kiss her breasts along the edge of her bra. His hands roamed down to her yoga pants and then slid under them. Andrew pulled them off and began kissing down Vivien's belly.

"Oh,... not... not fair," she gasped as he began to kiss her mound and finger her. She wanted to touch him, but he was just out of reach.

"No, noht, buht don carrh," Andrew answered with his nose buried in her soft folds. He let his tongue shift slightly and lick deeply into her pussy. Vivien moaned and wriggled against his mouth. He rocked his head back and forth so that his nose flicked her clit.

"Annnndrew," she gasped.

Andrew increased his attentions until Vivien arched in orgasm. Slowly, he let her down onto the bed. Then he stood up and dropped his clothes to the floor. From his pocket, he grabbed a condom and set it on the bed. Then he crawled up next to Vivien. She slipped out of her bra, and snuggled skin to skin with Andrew.

"I've missed you," he said as he held her close, letting his fingers caress her body.

"If I had brains, I could tell you that I've thought of you every night. Sometimes to the point where I've almost called," she admitted.

"You should have. I'd have been here in thirty minutes."

"I didn't want to seem needy," she almost hissed as he bent down and bit at her nipple.

"You aren't the only one. You don't have a second voice, a second nature whining and complaining in the back of your head. I do."

"Oh, I don't know. I have horny me and hornier me," giggled Vivien as Andrew's fingers stroked her clit and began to distract her. She reached down to grasp his erection. It was Andrew's turn to stop mid word and moan. Vivien wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and then licked the head and sucked on it. Andrew rolled on his back and let her play with him. Vivien tried to stay out of his reach, but it didn't work. He moved her around until he could touch and play with her as she sucked his cock deep into her mouth. Each of them were trying to drive the other to the point of no return. Vivien lost as Andrew teased her to orgasm long enough that she couldn't think, let alone keep sucking on his cock.

Vivien sat on her knees, gasping to catch her breath. "You... brat."

"Yes," he said as he found the condom he'd put on the bed. He slid it over his cock and then pulled Vivien to him. She straddled his cock and sank down onto it. He loved the way she fit. Grabbing her hips, he rocked her back and forth.

"Oh... oh my," Vivien moaned softly. Her vocalizations grew louder as Andrew increased his pace. Vivien was bouncing up and down on Andrew's cock until his balls slapped against her ass. Andrew stiffened and arched up off of the bed as he orgasmed.

"Uhhhuhh," he moaned.

Vivien felt everything clench and wash over her senses as she came and came. Having Andrew's cock holding her in place made the feelings intense. "Aaahhh!" she cried at last and collapsed on his chest. She rolled off of Andrew and curled up beside him. Both of them shuddered in the aftershocks of sex.

An hour later after a quick shower and a cup of tea, Andrew walked over to Vivien's desk. He looked at the papers and realized that he'd interrupted her working on her finances. "Viv, are you doing okay financially?"

She walked over to her desk, looked at the bills, and bank statements. "No. I thought I'd be okay, but I'm sort of upside down."

Andrew took her hand and pulled her over to the couch. "So, what do you need to be solvent?"

"Oh, about $1000 a month. I've just turned off the cable and internet, slashed my food budget and figured that I could cope for maybe two months before I absolutely had to have a job. However, I now have to go to the library for internet access."

Andrew looked at her, walked over and picked up the bills. He came back, sat down and looked at the bills. After a moment, he set them aside and looked at Vivien. "If you didn't have to worry about rent, your savings would last at least four months."

"Yeah, but my landlord won't extend me credit. I'm already on his short list," she said.

Andrew took a deep breath. He knew it was probably too soon for him to suggest this, but he couldn't see Vivien wasting money. "Move in with me. I have a big house. You could almost have an entire floor to yourself. That would take care of your rent, internet and even TV if you wanted to watch something."

"I... Andrew, I'm not sure I'm ready for that kind of relationship," she stammered.

"Viv, I'm trying to be practical. While part of me wants to chain you to the bed and fuck you senseless twenty-four hours a day, I know that isn't practical. What I'm suggesting is that you use the top floor of my house. You'd have your own room, office and even bathroom. The kitchen would be shared. It would save you money while you looked for work," he said with a hint of sub-vocals.

Vivien blinked. "You don't have to growl at me!"

"Sorry. I'm just trying to be logical. If you don't find a way to save money, you'll be out of here by the end of the month and dead broke," he said.

Vivien started to protest, and Andrew put his hand up. "No, don't try to hide it. You're budget is very tight. I can see that. Now, do you want to wait a month, or move in now and still have a little money left in your checking account?"

Vivien looked at him, grabbed the bills and walked over to the desk. She stood there with her back to him for a few minutes. She finally put the bills down on the desk and walked back over. Tears trailed down her face. "This... this wasn't the way I wanted things to go," she said.

Andrew pulled her into his lap and held her. "No, I know that. But, it would make things easier. Plus, when you had a case of the mad hornies, all you'd have to do is run downstairs," he said trying to cheer her up. Inside, his wolf was howling about her being upset and it was taking all his control.

Vivien lay curled up in his arms for long enough that Andrew wondered if she'd fallen asleep. Just as he was about to check, she moved. "Okay. I'll move in with you. I'll take that top floor. However, I'll do housework, cook, etc to pay my way. No arguments."

Andrew smiled.

*

Kevin and Cal helped Andrew move Vivien into his house. Not that she had a lot of furniture, but the extra hands helped with the awkward pieces like her bed and mattresses.

"You know, it'd be a lot easier if I could just shift," said Cal.

"Yeah, and last time you did that, Angie got a new box spring," laughed Kevin.

"Oh just shut up!" said Cal from the other side of the mattress. It didn't take them much longer to move the bed upstairs. Vivien and Becky had assembled the bedframe and were waiting for the guys. Cal and Kevin lowered the mattress into place and went to get the pillow top. Vivien looked around for the box that held her sheets while Becky looked out the window.

"You going to be okay with this?" Becky asked.

"I think so. Better than living on the street or moving back with my parents," said Vivien.

"Oh damn! I couldn't cope with my parents now," said Becky.

"Neither could I. Hell, I still haven't told them about Andrew."

Becky nodded. "I understand." They'd talked earlier about dating shifters and the odd bits like explaining to family why chocolate cake or chocolate syrup wasn't a good idea.

"I think that someone should write a dating guide," said Vivien.

"Oh yeah! No rollerskating dates!" laughed Becky.

"Rollerskates?"

"Yeah. Penny, That's Bitty's mom wanted to have a rollerskating party. They rented the rink for the evening and everyone came. Shifters and nonshifters. It was great right until one of the little ones fell and hurt themselves. A few of the moms were shifters and went into sort of 'protect' mode because of the crying. Next thing we knew, there must have been four or five wolves with skates on and shredded clothes. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry," said Becky.

Vivien thought about this and then started to giggle. "Did... did someone take care of the security tapes?"

"Yeah, Luc did once he untangled himself from his skates and the shreds of his jeans. It was so funny. After that though, we stuck to more wolf-proof parties."

"Okay. That would also explain the parties out at Dr. Jeff's too," said Vivien.

"Uhuh."

Their conversation came to a halt while Kevin and Cal dropped the pillow top mattress on the bed. The two women made up the bed and then headed downstairs. Becky had brought chile and they were going to have nachos with it. Vivien heated up the cheese sauce and got a bowl for the chips. The men brought the last of the stuff up from the truck and then cleaned up to eat.

Cal leaned against the counter while Andrew handed out Fat Tire Ale. Everyone helped themselves to the chile, chips and nacho cheese. They sat down and Andrew put a DVD in and they sat and watched Wolf with Jack Nicholson. The guys were laughing and making bad jokes about various bits of the movie.

"I can't believe you are watching this," Vivien said to Andrew.

"Well, it's funny. Especially when they get something wrong," said Andrew. "It also helps to 'know thy enemy' in a weird way."

"How?" she asked.

"Well, we know all the things we 'think' we are by literature, films and TV. It's all observation. Just like in the Middle Ages, we always had a family member or two high in local governments if we could. Often in the church or the aristocracy. It helped us keep a pulse on things."

"Okay, so how many writers are shifters?" she asked.

"I honestly don't know. Plus in some families it might not be the sifter, but the spouse that writes," said Andrew.

Vivien nodded and went back to watching Jack run around biting his co-workers.

"Care to um... fool around?" a slightly drunk Andrew asked Vivien.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers