Twisted Tails Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

"You think you can get it up?" she teased as she stroked his crotch.

"I can try. You're bed or mine?"

"Yours. That way if you pass out, I can go 'home'," she said.

"Oh, that wouldn't be very friendly," he said as he stripped off his clothes. While he was tipsy, he wasn't half as drunk as Vivien thought he was. His metabolism was burning the alcohol off quickly.

"Well, I may not want you snoring in my ear."

"I... can see that," he hiccuped.

"Maybe we should shower first," said Vivien. She realized that she was a bit sweaty as she undressed.

Andrew sniffed her at the neck and just grabbed her around the waist. "Youh schmell jus fin toh meh," he said his jaw shifting ever so slightly. He pulled her to the bed and began kissing and licking her all over.

"Oh! Andrew, stop! That tickles," she squealed.

"Noh, youh tahst goohhd," he said.

Vivien tried to escape his tongue, but he pinned her to the bed and licked and kissed her until her body surrendered to his attacks. After licking and sucking her nipples, he slid his fingers deep inside. Vivien arched in response, bringing her mound and clit closer to his tongue. He licked and sucked her clit until she came in a shuddering orgasm. Andrew stroked her skin as she lay there catching her breath.

Vivien rolled over and before Andrew could catch her hips and pull her to him, she pivoted and took his erection in her mouth. She loved the feel of his cock, but she didn't always have a chance to give him a blow job. Sex was still a very heady lustful thing between the two of them.

It was Andrew's turn to gasp. He loved the feel of her mouth on him. He loved the feel of her whole body to be honest, but that hot little mouth with a tongue that twisted and licked him, was heaven. He could feel himself beginning to shift and tried to hold back.

Vivien felt Andrew grow larger and hairier. Rather than risk another broken condom, she just kept sucking and licking. She knew he was close to coming and added her fingers around his cock to stroke him as she licked. It didn't take much longer for him to begin to stiffen and arch up off the bed, thrusting faster into her mouth as he came. She swallowed as best she could, but still had cum running down her hand. She licked him as clean as she could and then went for a towel.

When she came back, he'd shifted fully and she had a large reddish wolf in her bed. Wiping her hand, she curled up on the bed with him and went to sleep.

Two days later, she was making lunch when Andrew walked up behind her and gave her a hug.

"Andrew, be careful," she said.

"I am. Just wanted to give you a hug. I know we were a bit nervous over that condom break, but I'm glad everything didn't happen," he said.

"What?"

"Your cycle started, so you aren't pregnant," he said.

"I haven't..." she stopped mid sentence. Then she dropped the spoon on the counter and ran for the bathroom.

She was back in about five minutes. "How did you know?" she asked.

"I have a nose. Same way I will know when you are fertile or pregnant," he said touching his nose.

"Oh. Okay, because that was just damn freaky. Literally a second after you said I wasn't pregnant, I could feel my cycle start."

"You were spotting this morning, but it wasn't much. I figured you'd notice it soon enough," he said a little apologetic.

"Okay. Oh. I got an email from my parents. They said they'd be in the area and wondered if they could come visit."

"Fine by me. Am I a lover or just your eccentric landlord?" he asked.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. Would you be offended if I didn't introduce you as a boyfriend?"

"And why, if you don't mind me asking?" Andrew asked.

Vivien looked at Andrew. "It isn't that I'm ashamed of you or anything like that. It's more that my parents over react at times. They were so enthusiastic with one boyfriend that he dropped me like a hot rock. Another one was derided as an ass ten seconds after they met him. And then there was my marriage. I just don't want things to go wrong. I'm thirty years old, but sometimes my parents treat me like I'm thirteen."

Andrew wrapped his arms around her again and kissed the top of her head. "It's okay. I understand. I've had to help some of the others deal with their non-shifter inlaws. I will be a gentleman and as absent as you need me to be while they are here."

"Thank you for understanding," she said with a hug.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers