Twisted Tales: Teacher Blackmail Ch. 04

Story Info
Has Brenda reached the breaking point?
4.7k words
4.61
56.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You might want to check out the first three chapters of Twisted Tales: Blackmailed Teacher before reading this one.

The fourth installment doesn't use any particular story for inspiration as the sharing of stories has fallen off. If you have a favorite story and would like to see how I twist it and make it my own, feel free to email me or put it in the comments.

Hopefully, it takes this story in some intriguing directions. As a bonus I look forward to reading some new, erotic stories!

As always, comments are welcome. Trolls are not.

*** *** *** *** ***

Brenda nervously tugged at her skirt as she made her way down the stairs. Teaching without panties was a confusing experience. She knew no one could tell but before Lisa she had never really gone without before, certainly not while wearing skirts!

Teaching she felt off-kilter, embarrassed, and yes... sexy. Perhaps it was her imagination but she felt a cool breeze at times that touched her lips and made her even more wet. While students read, her mind wandered to being fucked by anonymous cocks, licking pussy for the first time...

She peeked into the gym. It was empty, but the 24 year-old still tentatively peeked around as she made her way into the gym, hoping a wayward student would keep her from -

"There you are Brenda! Right on time!" Lisa's voice rang out, causing a shiver of fear and excitement through Brenda.

She looked through the glass to the coach's room. Lisa say behind the desk with a Cheshire grin on her face. The statuesque blonde was very attractive, Brenda was forced to admit. When she entered a room, men's gazes inevitably were drawn to her. In addition to being 6'3, her curves accented an athletic frame and her smile was wide and inviting.

As Brenda entered the room, she was shocked to see that the coach's skirt was gathered around her waist, leaving her pussy bare. It was neatly trimmed, darker than her blonde hair.

"Being so prompt deserves a reward," Lisa patted the desk. "Hop up on here."

Brenda looked around nervously. "What if someone comes in?"

"People only cum when I tell them to. Do it!"

The brunette reddened in embarrassment and sat on the desk. The blonde grabbed Brenda's knees and roughly pushed them apart. Without hesitation, she jabbed a finger into Brenda, causing her to gasp in surprise and pleasure.

"Look how easily my finger goes in!" The finger began sawing in and out. Despite the embarrassment, pleasure began to build in the young teacher. "Tell me you are a slut and are enjoying this."

"Lisa, I am not-"

Before Brenda could react, Lisa pulled her off the desk and slammed her over the blonde's knees. The breath whooshed out of the brunette.

Spank!

Lisa's hand rested on Brenda's ass, caressing the spot she had just hit. "My sluts obey."

Spank!

"Please, someone could see us!" Brenda's legs kicked out uselessly.

SPANK!

Lisa went on, ignoring the brunette's struggles. "When I give a direct order. My sluts obey."

Spank! Spank! SPANK!

"You ass is such a lovely red color right now."

Click. Click. Click.

Brenda looked over her shoulder and saw the other woman taking a picture of her ass with Lisa's cellphone. She opened her drawer and put it away.

Spank! The hand caressed her ass, warmth spreading, easing the pain, melding with pleasure.

"Now what are you supposed to say?"

"I- I- I am a slut and I enjoy this." Humiliation crashed over Brenda.

"Soon that phrase will come to you naturally. Now get under the desk."

As soon as the brunette scrambled into the space under the desk, Lisa wheeled her seat forward. Her splayed legs enclosed the younger teacher.

"You know what to do." Lisa's stern voice brooked no dissent.

Brenda leaned forward, the musky scent of the other woman was unmistakable. She could see moisture glisten in the soft folds. Clearly the other woman was turned on by this.

She must have taken too much time because a hand gripped her hair painfully and mashed her face into the pussy.

"Get licking!"

Immediately Brenda began licking! For the second time, she licked another woman, tasted another woman. Almost immediately, Lisa's hips scooted forward giving her even better access.

She enjoyed the taste of Clare more or perhaps that was because the young 18 year old had been her first. Lisa wasn't bad though. She dove in, driving her tongue in as far as it would go and was rewarded with a groan of pleasure.

Remembering how she licked Clare, she moved back out and licked along the outside of the lips. Long, wet licks from the bottom to the top. Brenda moved back in, reveling in the taste, before moving up to the clit.

She felt the nub with her tongue, circled it, and was losing herself in teasing it back and forth when -

"Glad I caught you Lisa!"

"Oh, hi John."

Her husband, John! Brenda froze, but Lisa's thighs slammed together, keeping her in place.

"Don't mean to disturb you, just needed you to sign a couple of forms." Footsteps grew closer!

Lisa wheeled her chair closer to the desk, bring her pussy right up against the frightened teacher's face.

"No problem John. I hate when people leave a job half done." She rolled back a few inches and back forward, once again hitting Brenda in the face. Defeated, the brunette took the hint and resumed her licking, deep into the blonde's pussy. Her heart beat furiously and a nervous twinge tightened in her stomach.

John chuckled. "I hear you. How late are you staying?"

"Depends on how quickly I get done." Brenda moved back up to the clit and flicked back and forth. She liked when there was a rhythm to the licking. It always made herself cum faster.

"Too bad you aren't going golfing with the Doug, Len, Chris, and I. Should be a beautiful day for it."

"Sounds like you already have a foursome. Now if you will let me..."

John laughed. "Alright, alright. I'll get out of your hair. Have a great day!"

"You too!"

The footsteps receded. The fading sound a balm to Brenda, the nervous excitement was almost pleasurable to her. She realized that she could feel a wetness trickle down her thigh. She was turned on by this!!

"Finish me." Lisa's voice was low and commanding as she pushed back a little from the desk.

Brenda was forced to move forwards on her knees. She glanced up and saw Lisa staring intensely at her. As their eyes met, Brenda felt her cheeks heat up and embarrassment and excitement mingled in her groin.

She quickly ducked her head down and began licking. Lisa was very wet and Brenda inserted a finger, curling up to find the g-spot. The blonde's hips began moving in time with her tongue.

"You look so hot like that Brenda."

She moved her finger faster, in and out, as her tongue grazed the clit.

"Ohhhh..." Lisa groaned and her hips bucked harder. "Roger said you were the best fuck he's had in years."

Brenda felt a shiver of pleasure build within her. Unbidden, she remembered the older man's cock fucking her hard and deep. Her hand moved in time with the memory.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssss..." Lisa hissed. Her thighs clamped down on Brenda as she felt the older woman's pussy twitch, her tongue flooded with juiced. Brenda left her finger inside as she licked slower and slower. Reveling in the taste until Lisa's legs relaxed and allowed the brunette to sit back.

"Stand up."

Brenda obeyed immediately and barely flinched as Lisa's hand reached under her skirt and a finger slid easily into her.

"Yeah... I am going to enjoy this pussy."

Brenda bit her bottom lip, reveling in the sensation moving in and out of her, a slow pleasure began to build.

"But not yet." Lisa looked up at the 24 year-old. Looking directly at her as she took the finger into her mouth and purred at the taste. "Every Wednesday, you will report here after summer school. Is that understood?"

"Y-y-yes." Brenda blushed at her own desires... She wished Lisa would get her off!

As if reading her mind, Lisa shook her head. "There's a surprise for you later. You will NOT touch yourself. I want you to be an obedient, horny slut."

Brenda nodded, not quite able to meet the other woman's gaze.

"Say it."

"I will not touch myself. I will be your obedient, horny slut."

Lisa stood up, towering with her 6'3 frame and patted the younger woman's head.

"Good girl."

*** *** *** *** *** ***

At home, Brenda lay on the couch. She didn't need to pick up Owen for a few more hours. Maybe she could nap. That way she didn't have to lay around feeling horny. Her fingers danced down her stomach as she felt a twitch of need between her legs.

*Ding dong*

Shaken out of her reverie, Brenda tried to compose herself. She swung open the door and saw a grinning teen.

"Hi Mrs E!"

Confused, Brenda looked around but the eighteen was alone. "Oh, hi Troy. Sorry... are you looking for my husband."

"Not at all Mrs E." Troy's grin widened. He pushed past her and into the house.

"What are you doing Troy?"

Brenda looked up at the tall young man. She grabbed his arm to stop him, but she couldn't help but notice the hard muscle sliding beneath the skin. As the quarterback for the high school, he had filled out nicely and walked the hallways of the school with confidence.

"I'm about to go for a work out and thought that you could warm me up."

"Troy! Mr Ender will be home at any moment!" Brenda lied.

Troy laughed. "Then you better get to work!"

"You better get out now!"

Troy smirked and pulled down his sweats. Out flopped a cock, soft, but still bigger than John's. "When I fucked you at the pie throwing booth, you were so hot and tight!" The cock began to harden and grow. "I bet that mouth of yours feels even better."

The brunette couldn't tear her eyes away from it. Troy must have been the huge cock that had fucked her! She barely registered as he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees.

This must be the surprise that Lisa had mentioned! Damn her! What she going to have to do because of that woman!

"Suck me Mrs E."

Her blue eyes met his brown ones. She opened her mouth to protest... of course to protest!

But the eighteen year old took the opportunity to shove his cock in.

Warm, soft hardness slid in and she instinctively formed an O with her lips. She grappled to take as much of the still growing cock into her mouth as possible. The head hit the back of her throat and she moved her head back. It was still growing! The head passed to the edge of her lips.

"Oh yeah, Mrs E!"

Guilt warred with need. Horniness thrummed from her pussy up her spine.

And she took him deep into her mouth again. She reached up, both hands were able to grasp the shaft even as she took him again to the back of her throat. She relished in the feeling as the shaft moved back and forth against her lips.

"You look so hot, Mrs E."

She quickened her pace. Her lips strained to stay open wide enough as she took him deep again and again.

"Fuck yeah!"

The huge cock throbbed and saltiness filled her mouth. She swallowed again and again the young man's cum.

At least he was quick, Brenda thought.

She moved back her head to release his cock, but Troy grabbed her head with both hands.

"Keep sucking, Mrs E." He kept his grip and began moving her head up and down.

Confused, Brenda took up the rhythm and she felt his grip loosen. Maybe he wanted her to get every drop. She twirled her tongue around his head, seeking any remnants of semen.

Troy moaned in approval. "Oh yeah..."

It was then that Brenda realized that the eighteen year-old cock was not going soft! Amazed she continued to suck. Up and down, up and down. Her jaw began to ache.

His hands gripped her hair painfully and pulled her off his huge cock. Brenda blinked up at him with confusion. He leaned down and kissed her fully. His tongue plunging into her mouth. She hesitated only a moment before returning his kiss with abandon.

His arms moved around her waist and lifted her into the air. At 5'7" and an athletic build, Brenda didn't ever feel petite, but in this strong football player's arms, she felt as light as air.

The teacher's legs reflexively encircled around him. Her skirt bunched around her waist. Since she wasn't wearing any panties, she felt his cock slide along her pussy! A growing need and pleasure began to well within her.

He carried her across the room before setting her down. The 24 year-old felt weak in the knees but steadied herself on the arm of the couch.

Troy sat down, his python cock jutting up. The blonde quarterback smiled up at his former teacher. "Alright Mrs E, climb on."

Brenda caught her breath. "No Troy, this has gone too far."

"Mrs E, we have already fucked." He took her hand in his. "But last time I fucked you." Gently, but insistently he pulled her to him. "This time, I want to watch your face as you fuck me."

He continued to pull, she could either tumble over the teenager or step over and straddle him.

Brenda straddled Troy.

"That's it. Now grab my cock and put it in you."

The brunette meekly complied. She grabbed the thick shaft and rubbed the head up and down against her lips. She felt her own wetness drip down. Biting her lower lip, she sank down on the monster.

She felt the head slip into her. She raised herself up and pushed down. Up and then down further. Pain/pleasure. She moved back up, until only the head was lodged inside of her. She sat down again. Harder. Pain/pleasure. She remembered how full it had felt back at the picnic.

Back up and then slammed herself down. Pain/pleasure. His hands grabbed her waist and pulled her up.

And then rammed himself completely inside of her. Pleasure/pain! She felt herself orgasm. Her pussy convulsed around the monster inside of her.

She barely had time to revel in the climax as Troy began lifting her up and down on his cock. Almost all pleasure now, she felt a want, a desire, a need to be filled as much as possible. Her thighs flexed in time with Troy.

"You are so hot! Oh yeah, Mrs E! So hot, so hot, so hot!" Troy chanted in time with their thrusts.

The brunette gripped his shoulders. She felt a new wave of pleasure begin to build. Slamming down on his cock. She fucked harder and harder. Each thrust created bigger and bigger waves.

"Oh Mrs E!"

So close... so close... so close...

"YEAH!!"

Troy's cock spasmed and warmth filled her. The teen's head lolled back in ecstatic relief.

"No... " Brenda whispered. "I was so close."

The huge cock began to soften, shrinking, leaving her need almost fulfilled - almost.

Troy smiled and stood up causing the teacher to fall to the floor. He pulled up his sweatpants "Thanks Mrs E but I better get going."

"But..." Brenda tried to find her voice.

"Don't worry. I'll see my way out." Troy opened the door before turning back. "I'm sure we'll be doing this again soon!"

She heard a car drive away. An ache between her legs... Sore from the cock and an ache from not cumming. Her fingers dipped inside of her. Almost unconsciously, she brought them to her lips, tasting her and Troy together.

The 24 year-old moved her hand down and gently, so very gently rubbed a finger over her clit. Maybe she could get herself off before...

Suddenly, Brenda could hear the garage door opening. Scrambling to her feet, she ran upstairs to put on underwear. Getting off would have to wait.

The young brunette groaned in frustration. Today was Wednesday which meant they were supposed to meet John's family out for his younger brother's birthday. She slipped on her underwear and took a quick look in the mirror.

Her cheeks were flushed and her hair a bit of a mess but otherwise she looked ok. Horny, but fine.

She walked down the stairs as she hear John's voice, "Hey honey, I'm home!"

As they met in the kitchen, John looked around. "Didn't you get Owen yet? Clare will be here soon."

Brenda's stomach dropped. Oh shit. She was going to have to see Clare tonight. Shit. Shit. Shit.

*** *** *** *** ***

Brenda pinched the bridge of her nose, hoping the headache would go away. Dinner had been annoying. Ed, John's younger brother, had been is brash obnoxious self. To make it worse, he had brought his new girlfriend Ari. The woman was a senior in college, a know-it-all and had worn a shirt was so low-cut, Brenda had expected her sizable breasts to fall out at any minute.

She had waited for John's parents to put her in her place, but John's dad, Henry, was clearly staring at her huge chest and June seemed impressed that Ari was majoring in pre-med. The couple was still in the overly amorous stage with their hands all over each other. The young wife was sure that some naughty things were being done under the table.

Or maybe it was just her.

To make the evening worse, the brunette's horniness hadn't faded. She was forced to watch this couple kiss and fondle each other and she could feel herself get wetter. She notice the strain in Ari's shirt and wondered how it feel to hold such voluptuous breasts in her hands. What was happening to her??

Finally it was over. Ed pulled her in for his typical bear hug, causing Brenda to wonder if she could feel his cock against her body, but then Ari did the same. Her full breasts pressing against Brenda as she leaned down to hug the shorter college girl.

"That's strange." John commented.

Brenda's eyes fluttered open. "What?"

"I don't see Clare's car."

They pulled into the empty driveway and into the garage. Worry settled in Brenda's stomach as she nearly jumped out of the car and ran into the house.

"Clare?"

"Oh, hey Mrs E!" The blonde teen smiled up over the back of the couch. "How was your night?"

"What? Oh, fine!" Brenda heard John come in behind her. "We got worried. What happened to your car?"

The teen laughed and gave them both an innocent smile. "My mom needed it. I told her you could drive me home." A look of concern crossed her face. "That's ok, isn't it? She needed it right away and I thought that was better than calling you guys."

"That's no trouble. Quick thinking Clare." John turned to his wife. "Should I take her? You seemed a little out of sorts at dinner."

"Please Mr E. If Mrs E could take me. There are a few things I'd like to talk with her about. Woman to woman." Clare turned her sweet smile on to Brenda. "Is that ok?"

Brenda nearly shivered. Clare looked innocent, but the young teacher knew from first hand experience that the teenager was anything but. Still, Clare was in on the blackmail, and Brenda knew she had no choice.

"It's ok John. I'll take care of it."

John nodded, before handing Clare some money. "Thanks again for babysitting. I know Owen loves to have you around."

"It's a treat for me as well." The blonde teen responded and the look she gave Brenda caused the older woman to blush.

As they entered the garage, Clare whispered. "Who's my dirty, little slut?"

Brenda stopped and stiffened which allowed the teen to stand right behind her. Her hot breath in the teacher's ear. "I asked... who is my dirty, little slut?"

"I - I - I am." The words escaped before she could comprehend what she was saying.

"Good... " The teen walked past the sedan. "Let's take the mini-van. More room."

More room? For what? Brenda shook her head. She didn't want to know the answer. They were barely out of the driveway when Clare leaned over and stuck her hand up the 24 year-old's skirt.

"Underwear? That is disappointing." Clare's hand slipped under the thin fabric and a finger easily entered her. "Oh my, you are wet! Such a dirty slut."

Brenda felt her cheeks heat with shame. That feeling increased when the teen stuck the finger in her mouth. The young mother tasted herself as she sucked the finger clean.

"Turn into that parking lot and go behind the building." Clare ordered.

12