Twisted Tales: Teacher Blackmail Ch. 06

Story Info
The final chapter, who will get it in the end?
4.8k words
4.56
35.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You might want to check out the first five chapters of Twisted Tales: Blackmailed Teacher before reading this one.

The sixth installment doesn't use any particular story for inspiration as the sharing of stories has fallen off. As a result, this is the last chapter of the series. I am disappointed that I didn't get more of a response but happy with how the story unfolded. A anal themed story seemed like a good way to end things. ;)

As always, comments are welcome. Trolls are not.

*** *** *** *** ***

It was Saturday night, so it was sex night. After a few months lacking in the sex department, Brenda and her husband John had agreed to weekly sex. Brenda kneeled on the bed, in between her husband's legs with his hard cock in her hand.

She ran her tongue up and down the shaft. She used to think his cock was a good size, but it was maybe half the size of Troy's. She felt a tingle of excitement thinking of it pounding into her and she took John's entire cock in her mouth.

"God! I love when you do that!"

She peeked up and saw her husband at her, his head propped up by the bed pillows.

With a pop, she released the cock from her mouth and moved down to his balls. She slowly, gently pulled on into her mouth as she began to jack his cock with her hand. She heard him moan and felt him get even harder.

Wouldn't be long now, she thought.

She trailed her tongue back up the shaft and then twirled around the head with her tongue. In a smooth motion, she swallowed as much as she good. Up and down. Began to set a rhythm. Up and down. Her hand cupped his balls.

Unbidden, she began to think of how she fucked Troy with the strapon. How it felt fucking him hard and deep. She felt a twinge of pleasure between her legs.

Maybe. Her mouth continued up and down. Up and down.

Her fingers moved below his testicles and down his taint...

Up and down.

Her finger nestled in.

Up and down.

Her stomach fluttered with tension and fear.

Up and down.

His cock twitched and John moaned.

Up and down.

With a quick shove, the young brunette inserted her index finger into her husband's ass! She quickly withdrew it and pushed it in again.

"What?!" John began to sit up, but Brenda began to suck harder. Her hand moving in time her head.

"Oh fuck..." John fell back onto the bed.

Up, down. She finger fucked her husband as she blew him. Up, down. An image of her using her toy bubbled up and she felt a wetness between her legs.

The cock in her mouth convulsed and she slid her finger back in completely.

"Yeah!!" John screamed.

She began to swallow load after load. Even after he was finished, she continued to suck him until his cock began to wilt.

"Wow..." He shook his head. "What gave you that idea?'

Brenda grinned. "I thought you might like it." She slid the finger out and gave his deflated penis one last kiss. "And I was right."

John shook his head. "I don't know about that..."

Brenda climbed onto the bed, straddling him. "I was down there. I felt how hard you came. I know how much you liked it."

She moved further up until her pussy was above his face. "My turn."

"In this position?" John asked, still prone on the bed.

Brenda lowered herself on his face, grinding herself against his mouth until she began to feel his tongue. Oh yes... she was definitely wet.

She grabbed the headboard and began face fucking her husband. His tongue slid along her entire slit before concentrating on her clit. She began moving her hips, developing a rhythm. As the pleasure began to build, she closed her eyes, imagining her strapon sliding in and out of an ass. John's tongue began hitting her just right.

She gryrated faster and harder. Faster and harder. Faster and harder.

She imagined controlling the tempo of her thrusts into him. Faster.

She imagined grabbing his hips and having complete control over their fucking. Faster!

"YES!!" She screamed as the climax crashed over her.

*** *** *** *** ***

Steam from the shower billowed out and Brenda flinched when she stepped in and hot water hit her skin.

Clare smiled at her as she handed her former teacher a loofah. "Wash me down."

The 24 year-old took the loofah and squirted some body wash onto it. Even though they had sex in many different ways, this simple act of washing was very intimate. The brunette gently washed over the 18 year-old's neck and shoulders and then down to her breasts. Her nipples (so pink and perky!) hardened even more under her touch.

Brenda glanced up and locked eyes with her former student. Clare smiled and then closed her eyes.

The teacher felt a hand on the back of her head and she willingly took a nipple into her mouth. The teen groaned as Brenda twirled her tongue around it. Her hand continued to soap up the teen. Down her stomach and between her legs.

"Fuck Mrs E, I am going to miss you when I leave for college."

Unbidden, the teacher felt a warm glow of satisfaction at these words. Spurred on, she moved on to the other nipples, gently biting and moving her tongue back and forth. She dropped the loofah so she could insert her fingers inside the teenager. So warm and tight!

"No fair Mrs. E. You aren't done yet!"

Clare pushed her away. Brenda prepared to get on her knees to lick the blonde out, but the teenager turned around. She put her hands on the wall of the shower.

"Wash my back."

Brenda bent down and picked up the loofah. She soaped up all across the young woman's back. When she moved down, the blonde stuck out her ass.

"Make sure you clean every nook and cranny." The former student commanded.

Brenda pushed the sponger between the ass cheeks. So firm and young! As she touched the asshole, Clare moaned and pushed out even further.

Taking the hint, Brenda moved gently in and around the rosebud opening. Moving back and forth, the bubbles suds up before the hot water washed it away.

"I want you to rim me."

Brenda was confused. "Rim?"

"Lick my asshole." Clare turned her head. "Now."

The 24 year-old dropped to her knees. Cupping an ass cheek in each hand, she spread it out. Hesitating a moment, she leaned forward touched her tongue to it. There wasn't any taste or smell other than soap.

She traced around the opening, letting her tongue explore around. She moved up and down the crack, kneading the ass with her hands.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," Clare hissed. "Now stick it in."

Immediately, Brenda obeyed. Her tongue slid into the tight anal opening. The teen moaned, spurring the brunette to poke in and out.

She never thought of doing this before! The taboo nature of it cause a shiver of pleasure to course through Brenda.

She gripped Clare's ass hard, forcing her tongue in as deep as it would go. She was pressing so hard, she realized that Clare was now pressed flat against the shower wall.

The young blonde's surrender spurred Brenda on. She tongue deep a few times and then teased around the edge before plunging back in.

Instinctively, she moved a hand down and inserted two fingers easily in the tight teen. It only took four thrusts, before she felt the pussy contracted on her fingers

"OH WOW!" Clare shouted in ecstasy. Her legs trembled and she slowly slid to the shower floor. Her body prone and eyes closed as the hot water streamed down her curves.

"Oh my..." Clare's voice was hoarse and she cleared her throat. "I liked that more than I thought I would.

Shakily, the teen stood up and turned off the water. She turned back to Brenda who was still on her knees.

"Dry me off."

Brenda grabbed a towel and began drying off the younger woman. The teacher dried off the teen's back. Clare's body, so young and tight...

She leaned forward and kissed the back of the young blonde's neck. The teen didn't say anything so Brenda continued to kiss after she dried a body part. The ass... the back of the thigh... her feet... her legs... her stomach... her nipples...

Clare grabbed her by the hair and brought their mouths together. Their tongues intertwined. The teen's mouth hungrily kissed Brenda. It made the young teacher feel wanted... needed in a way that she hadn't felt before.

A tingle of pleasure began to build. She tried to return the kiss with equal passion. The bodies pressed together tighter and Clare leg scissored in between Brenda's and began to grind. Each thrust brought the brunette an electric shock of pleasure.

Brenda moaned in pleasure. Clare yanked her head back by the hair. "Don't come yet. I'm not through with you."

She muscled the teacher into the bedroom.

"Get on the bed. Face down. Ass up."

Brenda immediately complied. She felt a hand cupping her ass and then trail down her spine. When it reached her head, she lifted it a moment before being enveloped in darkness. Clare had put a blindfold on her!

The brunette felt the hand return to her ass and begin tracing around. She remembered the senior picnic four weeks ago. The hands rubbing her ass right before she took four anonymous cocks...

A finger traced around her labia and then pushed in. Immediately Brenda pushed back.

Slap!

"Stay still!" Clare commanded

The sting warmed to pleasure as the finger continued to invade her. Brenda panted in an effort to remain still. She gripped the sheets and moaned. The finger teased into her and then traced around her lips.

And then was gone.

Brenda heard rustling to the side, but that did nothing to quench the fire that had begun to build inside of her...

A hand returned to her ass, stroking it, caressing it... never quite getting close to her pussy.

"Mrs E, you are so hot..."

Clare's whispered words oozed over her as the hand became a little more forceful... kneading her ass, spreading her cheeks apart.

Something slid into her pussy. Brenda kept herself completely still, not wanting to give her former student a reason to stop. Because it she was so wet, it easily slid in and out of her.

And then it began to vibrate!

In the darkness of the blindfold, sensations were already heightened and the vibrations now coursing through the 24 year-old were intense. A few more strokes and then the vibrator was pushed all the way inside of her and held in place. The vibrations piled on top of each other, building to a greater and greater pleasure.

Something cool touch her asshole. Instinctively, Brenda flinched away.

Spank!

"I said don't move!" Clare's command rang out and she turned off the vibrator but left it inside of Brenda. "And now I am going take your ass, Mrs E."

Fear shout down Brenda's spine. She had never done that before! Of course, John had pestered her to try it, but it just seemed too painful.

But she said nothing as a finger inserted cool lube into her tight hole. A few more times and she felt the slickness. There was nothing and then the toy pushed against her opening. She remembered Troy taking the strapon in the ass. With a deep breath, she tried to open her ass as much as possible.

The toy slid in deeper... pain flared and Brenda tried to breathe through it.

"It's ok... the toy looks so hot in you Mrs. E." Clare soothing words came as the toy pushed a little deeper.

Brenda whimpered, "I don't think I can..."

The toy slid out a bit and the pushed in harder. "Yes you can Mrs E." The toy slid out and back in. "Do you know why?" The toy slid in deeper, the pain increased. "You are my SLUT!" Pain burst as the toy was shoved in more.

"Fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck." Brenda muttered under her breath.

The toy slid out and shoved back in. Easier but still painful.

"And you will not only take it. You WILL enjoy it!"

The vibrator was turned on as the toy slid out and back in a third time. Pleasure from the vibrator mixed with the pain of the strapon. Clare slid out and slammed it back in. Her hands kneaded the 24 year-old's ass.

Brenda felt tears in her eyes. Pain/pleasure. Clare slowly drew the toy out and then back in. Pain/pleasure. The teens hands moved to Brenda's hips as she began to develop a rhythm. In and out. Pain/pleasure. The strapon pressed against the vibrator, enhancing the sensations. Pain/pleasure. Deep strokes, her asshole totally open. Pain/pleasure.

Pleasure/pain.

"You look so hot like this slut."

Pleasure/pain.

"Fuck.. I've been dreaming about this all year."

Pleasure/pain.

The vibrations of pleasure began to build. Brenda bit her lips as the heat grew hotter with each thrust!

PLEASURE/pain.

The orgasm crashed over Brenda so hard, she couldn't even scream. She was simply breathless and limp. Her ass only stayed up because Clare clutched her hips. One thrust. Two thrust. Three!

Clare collapsed on top of her former teacher and they lay there. Bodies pressed together. Gasping for air.

Brend felt crushed by the teen but also strangely safe. Clare had unlocked a side of herself she truly relished and, unlike Lisa, had seemed concerned with both their pleasures.

With a twist, Clare turned off the vibrator. She moved the toy in and out of Brenda's lubed ass one last time before pull out with a pop.

Brenda felt a nibble on her air causing goosebumps to prickle down her spine.

"Flip over, Mrs E." Clare whispered in her ear. "I want you to eat me out before you leave."

Obediently, Brenda turned over and crawled in between the 18 year-old's legs. She kissed up the inner thigh and began to tease the labia.

How quickly she has started to enjoy eating pussy! Brenda thought. And then she thought of nothing else as her tongue dipped in determined to bring Clare more pleasure.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

"Excited slut?" Lisa's tall, blonde frame towered over her.

Brenda nodded. Tonight Lisa had promised that this would be the last session. The next school year was only a few weeks ago. A few hours were all that stood between the 24 year-old and freedom.

"Yes mistress."

Lisa lifted Brenda chin and smiled. "Look how easily that rolls off your tongue. You have certainly learned your lessons well."

The tall blonde led the younger teacher to the bed in the middle of the hotel room. There was a little large piece of cloth hanging above the bed. Brenda looked confused.

"Mistress?"

"Get in the sling. It will make things easier for you."

Awkwardly, Brenda climbed in, the material pressed against her chest.

Lisa's laughter pealed forth. "No, my sweet, flip over on her back. Very good now scoot forward a little bit."

Brenda felt the sling gently sway under her and saw Lisa climb onto the bed with black ropes in her hand.

The brunette didn't even to bother to protest as her hands and legs were tied to each rope holding up the sling. Her eyes followed the statuesque blonde as she went to the corner of the room. Lisa came back with goggles and fitted them over Brenda's head. The brunette was enveloped in darkness. Meekly, she barely flinched as ear plugs were fitted into each ear.

In silence, she swung gently, the sling almost swaddling her. The goggles lit up! A naked ass hovered before her eyes. It took the brunette a moment to realize that it was her own ass!

"You like my little pet?"

Lisa's voice filled her ears. Not ear plugs, but earbuds!

"Tonight, you will be taking a little stroll through memory lane."

Another picture of her ass popped up, but this time her pussy was stuffed with cock. This must have been at the senior picnic!

"You will get to see how hot it is when you are an obedient little slut."

Another picture with the cock almost all the way out, its shaft glistening with her juices.

Brenda jumped as she felt a finger slide into her! It withdrew and then was replaced by something larger. She must be wet because the object slide easily in and filled her up.

Another picture, this time with her ass covered in cum with the wet, limp cock along her ass. The toy inside her began to buzz! The brunette flinched at the tingles of pleasure, causing the sling to begin to rock gently.

Pleasure began to build.

A different cock stuffing her pussy!

The buzzing began to build her pleasure... Wave upon wave.

The second cock exploding onto her ass.

Brenda bit her lips, as the orgasm began to build... almost...

The buzzing stopped.

"Not yet my little slut."

Next, was a video of the third cock. Troy's cock. She watched in frustrated excitement as the huge cock struggled to fit inside of her. How it began to slowly slide in and out, the shaft getting wet. And then Troy really started to pound into her. She heard her heavy breathing on the video that matched her own breathing.

The buzzing began for a few seconds before shutting off again.

Troy's cock pulled out and exploded all over her ass. She heard cheering from students hitting her with the cream pies.

Another movie, this time she was two small, feminine hands grasp her ass cheeks. Clare's face appeared on screen as she began to lick the cum off of Brenda's ass.

"Now you know what Clare had to do to get you." Lisa's voice purred. "Such dedication!"

Brenda felt a warm tingle pleasure between her legs as she watched Clare move to her pussy and began licking her in earnest. She kicked at her legs, hoping moving the sling would start to move the vibrator in and out of her but to no avail. The toy remained still.

For the next hour? Maybe two? Images and videos assaulted Brenda. She saw herself licking Clare's pussy. Fucking herself with the drumstick. Sucking Roger's cock. Fucking Troy with the strap-on. Being fucked by Clare. Licking Lisa from uder her desk.

Every so often, the vibrator would buzz, but only enough to frustrate the brunette. Never enough to bring her to orgasm, only heighten her sexual sensitivity.

When the images and videos would finish, it would loop back to the beginning and start again.

Brenda's sexual frustration grew and grew. She tried pressing her legs together, moving the toy, anything... but nothing pushed her over the edge.

Suddenly she felt something touch her asshole!

The young teacher flinched but that merely swung the sling back and forth.

The finger pressed harder and slipped into her! It was clearly lubed as it slowly began to slide in and out easily. Another finger joined the first. Brenda gasped as it felt uncomfortable, but none of the pain from when Clare ass fucked her.

The sling's momentum pushed the fingers in deeper. Incredibly, Brenda began to feel an orgasm begin to build. She bit her lip to stay quiet. Not wanting to give away how close she was...

Closer. The fingers were really pushing in deep now.

Closer. Harder and harder. On her viewfinder, the video had looped back to her time at the senior picnic.

Closer.

The fingers withdrew completely!! Brenda whimpered in frustration

"Slut... Do you want to cum?" Lisa's voice filled her head.

Brenda nodded, her body thrummed with sexual frustration.

"Beg." The commanding voice sent a tremor (of sexual pleasure?) through Brenda.

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please, mistress." Brenda felt tears welling up. "Please let me cum!"

"I am going to fill all your holes." Lisa's voice over the ear buds was commanding. "You are my little toy. Say it!"

"I am your toy mistress!!" Brenda shouted.

She felt a light stroking of her cheek.

"Good slut."

Brenda felt a pressure against her asshole. Something large and warm popped in. A flash of pain that was then overwhelmed by the buzzing pleasure of the vibrator.

A rhythm easily developed with the sling as the toy and cock fucked her simultaneously! Deep, long strokes that filled her deliciously. Before her eyes, she say herself masturbating with the drumstick. Her lust filled expression that day perfectly mirrored her current state of mind.

As she gasped in pleasure, Brenda's head was tugged to the side. A warm cock touched her lips and she eagerly began to suck it.

12