Twisted Twin Sister

Story Info
Is this what they mean when they say, "Go fuck yourself?"
2.8k words
4.21
55.6k
63
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzamour
Sanzamour
219 Followers

I'm Ashton Kane. I recently met a girl named Ashley Keaton. The only physical difference between her and me is, I have a penis and she has a vagina.

We are both tall and slender, have very short, curly dark hair with a reddish sheen, and creamy chocolate skin.

Each of us had a tiny freckle under our left eye, we have rippled abs and the hair in our pubic zone forms a perfect upside down triangle.

We even have similar fashion sense. We both wear laceless high top basketball shoes; tight fitting jeans and vertical stripe short sleeve tee shirts. She wears a ball cap snapped back on her head. I don't, but I'd definitely consider it.

I had heard a rumor that my doppelgänger was out there. She lived on the other side of town and we had mutual friends, but had never met until our eighteenth birthday. I was going into my favorite store in the mall. She was coming out.

We both stopped suddenly and stood staring at each other with our jaws slacked and speechless. It was like looking at me with a ball cap and a silly smile.

She finally broke the silence. "Wanna get some ice cream?"

That's precisely when the differences started to become apparent. She ordered a triple scoop of rainbow sherbet in a sugar cone. Mine was a waffle cone with a single scoop of maple nut.

After we had finished our ice cream, I asked her if she wanted to shop for a bit. We spent most of our time in the sporting goods store. It turns out she was an all-state soccer player, and couldn't get enough of the short, short, soccer shorts. I couldn't stop picturing her long legs in them as she ran up and down the fresh cut green grass with knee high socks.

When I asked her if she was any good, all she said was. "I really like balls!"

"What blows your hair back?" She asked me after she set the two soccer balls that she had been holding playfully in front of her crotch, back on the shelf.

"I like to dance."

"Like square dance?"

"Ballet."

"So you're a ballerina?"

She dragged me to the "spandex section" as she called it and made me try on a shimmery silver leotard. She laugh uncontrollably at my impromptu pirouette, and even though it went against my normal persona she made me do it on command the rest of the time we were in the mall.

Being with Ashley was not only like looking at myself, it was like learning about the other half of me I had never explored. She had the fun loving personality and sense of humor that had always intrigued me, but had eluded me to this point. She was spontaneous and seemed to act before the thought was even completely processed.

Just before we walked out the door to the parking lot the realistic part of me took over and as much as it pained me to say it. I said. "I'm definitely adopted, but my parents never said anything about a twin."

"Mine did." She said flashing an evil grin and then she did something that blew my mind and changed my perception of reality forever. She lifted her left leg so her heel almost touched the seat of her perfectly round jeans and planted an enormous kiss on my lips.

She winked, waved, said "Good Bye" and disappeared, but not until we had made plans to meet again.

The next time I saw her was at the park. I felt like a parent must as I watched her do a hand stand on top of the monkey bars. She seemed to love my responsible side as much as I enjoyed her daredevil.

When she was done scaring the devil out of me, we sat on the swing set, holding hands as we floated back and forth.

I learned that there were even more extreme differences between us. She likes the harsh, nerve bending sounds of the Sex Pistols; I prefer the smooth, soul soothing mind dance of Mozart. She loves to juggle, I like to paint. Her dream is to wrestle an alligator, mine is to visit Paris.

She will be moving away this fall on a full ride soccer scholarship. I'm staying here to study Veterinary Science.

"At least we have this summer to enjoy each other." She said as she jumped off her swing and assumed the spider position on my lap. "I think we should get an apartment."

I thoroughly adored the feel of her body against mine, and I loved the way she continued to stare into my eyes even when I tried to look away.

"What will people say?" I asked, as I tried to fend of the arousal that was springing forth from my core.

"That we were made for each other." she said, but it sounded more like a question that I wasn't sure I was ready to answer.

The next two weeks were busy with both of us preparing for graduation. We didn't see each other at all. Finally when the weekend arrived I got a call from her. "I think I found the perfect place for us!" She said. "Meet me downtown in an hour."

It was actually a house with three big bedrooms and a decent backyard but I wasn't so worried about that. I was having fun watching Ashley explore the place. This would be ours." She said as he checked out the master bedroom downstairs. "Our bed would go right here... I'd hang a big..."

She stopped pointing for a second and gave me a big hug and kiss. The person showing the house shot us a look, and even though it made me uncomfortable Ashley didn't seem to give two shits.

After house hunting she took me out for steak and lobster. "I've always been a glass half full kind of girl." She said while stuffing a buttered garlic biscuit into her mouth. "But right now my cup is running over."

I knew exactly what she was feeling. To this point my life had been everything I could ask for. My parents loved me. We had an amazing house, and a pool in the back yard. They put up with my mistakes, and put out my science experiment when it started the kitchen on fire, but somehow until know I felt like I had been missing something.

Now I felt like it was sitting across from me, coughing up big soggy flakes into a napkin. I slid my cup across the table, and as I watched her press her lips against the straw and she sucked my Pepsi right down over the ice cubes, I knew I was in Heaven. The thunderous belch at the end was just icing on the cake.

After dinner we sat on a big rock off the river bank, and just down from the train tracks. We talked as the moon came out. "I think we should spend our summers in Paris and our winters in Tokyo." She said as she ran her fingers in and out of mine and up and down my forearm. "What could be better than gondolas and sushi with you?"

"How about Moscow in the winter?" I asked. "I think you'd be stunning in one of those big fur hats!"

"Not a big fan of Vodka." She said, as she stood up, walked to the edge of the rock and ripped her shirt up over her head. Even though I had seen that same body a million times in my own mirror, it never looked so beautiful tucked under a padded bra.

"I never took you as a pink kinda girl." I said as I watched her kick off her shoes and slide out of her pants.

"Pink is my favorite color." She sang as she twirled them over her head and tossed them at me."

I noticed one other major similarity. Neither of us had much time for underpants.

"Are you coming in or what?" She asked.

She looked down over my body and laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

Instead of answering she just tapped my dick lightly and watched it flop back and forth. Then she dove off the edge.

I jumped in after her, and we swam around for a while. She enjoyed splashing me then laughing as I tried to catch my breath. Finally she wrapped her legs around me and her tongue against mine and we floated up to shore.

We didn't end up moving in together. She was busier all summer than she expected to be, and we ended up spending a lot less time together then we had imagined. I took a place that was much smaller than the one we had looked at originally. I lived there alone and at one point I thought she had almost forgotten about me. Then, one day just before summer was ending, she knocked on my door.

She was wearing a white sundress and sandals. She looked like an angel in the sunshine.

"Whatcha watching? " she asked as she took a seat on the couch. "You missed me didn't you?" She said with a smile as she noticed the soccer game on the screen.

"You may be watching me on there soon." She said. "They want me to try out for the Olympic team.

"Incredible." I said.

She curled up next to me, laying her head on my shoulder and her hand on my chest. "Sorry I've been so busy. She said. "But I promise that you were never far from my thoughts."

Then she kissed me and I led her up to my bedroom.

We laid on my bed for a while laughing at the glowing star in the center of the ceiling, and talked about how even though we will be apart, we will be able to look up and see the same stars.

"I want to be a planet when I die." She said. I just laughed. Then we laid in silence until she lifted her skirt. I shaved today! She said and she wasn't kidding. Her crotch was completely bald.

"Does it itch?" I asked, as I smiled and couldn't believe how beautiful it was.

"Not yet!" she said. "Do you want to kiss it?"

I nodded, but before I could move an inch she was up on her knees. Then she climbed on top of me giving me a perfect view of her beautiful bottom and undid my pants.

I ran my hands up the back of her legs and squeezed her cheeks. I felt her hands moving across my thighs as she cupped my balls with one hand, and slid the other over my shaft and covered my tip with her lips.

I had never felt right with a woman before. I don't mean that I've questioned my sexuality; it just always felt like a square peg trying to fit in a round hole. I don't just mean physically, either. Ashley is just like me in the areas I like myself, and different in the ones I wish I could change. She fills in my grey areas. I can't imagine ever living without her.

She yanked her hand back down my shaft, pulling the skin taut at the base of my helmet, and touched her tongue to that insanely sensitive spot that most women ignore, right at the V, on the underside of the urethra.

"Fuck!" I screamed as my mind shorted out for a second, and my heart skipped as my hands grasped the blanket below me. Ashley showed no mercy. Instead, she continued to swirl just the tip of her tongue over my insanity spot as my hips bucked upward. She must have been able to sense that I wanted to scream again, because just then her lower lips covered my mouth. I tried to turn my head so her ass hole wasn't so close to my nose, but she was grinding now on both ends as she kissed me flicking my tongue with her clit and slamming her mouth over the full length of my cock as her hands slid down to my trembling knees and held them in place.

I opened my mouth hoping to return some of the pleasure she was giving me and tried to suck on her lips, and continue to leave my tongue available for her use.

I felt that first twitch that always tightens just below my ball sac when I'm about to cum, and the warm sweet tingling that swarms over the tip as the two feelings attempt to meet. Then I felt a warm, bitter splash on my tongue, followed by a full stream.

"Oh my fucking God!" I yelped as I twisted my body tossing her to the side. "Was that piss? Did you just piss in my mouth?"

"Not me." She said laughing uncontrollably as she waddled to the bathroom.

I could see her through the crack in the door sitting on the toilet. I could hear the hiss between her legs as it splashed into the water below. How could we look exactly alike and act so differently? And how the hell could someone who lived life so freely make it this far in life?

When she came back to bed, I expected an apology or at least some mention of what happened, but instead she was on her hands and knees. She looked back at me over her shoulder and purred as she scratched at the bed with her foot.

"Fuck me!" She said.

So this was it. I had to admit I was definitely nervous. I just couldn't help thinking that this is what people meant when they tell you to "Go fuck yourself." I was probably about to drive a nail into my own fucking coffin. I knew right then, that once I made love to Ashley, it would be all over. There would be no going back to just normal life. I didn't mind that so much, but what scared me, is I had no idea what she would do next. She was an exact replica of me, but at the same time I had no idea who she was. "What if I fell in love, and she just disappeared, like she did this summer. Maybe she just doesn't return from college and I'm left here with my broken heart. Left to wonder how something so perfect could end up so wrong.

I entered her slowly wanting her to feel every millimeter, hoping to give her something she couldn't forget. As I watched her lips open up and suck me in, felt her body twitch, and heard the uneven sound of her breathing, I knew I was the one making the memories.

I leaned back and gripped her ass as I sped up, thrusting into her as I listened to the smack of my hips against her cheeks and watched her back arch.

She moaned passionately as she raised her hand to her crotch and flicked at her clit with the tips of her two fingers. She looked over her shoulder and her eyes were filled with lust.

I'm not sure why, but I smacked her ass hard. She bucked. Her whole body slammed into me. Her screams alive.

I didn't even want to cum now. I wanted to ride her until her she fell face first into the sheets, broken exhausted and drained. I thrust further and deeper.

I had fallen deeper for this girl than I could have ever imagined. I knew it was her plan right from the beginning, but I hadn't tried very hard to resist her. For some reason I had actually invited it.

She stopped me. Before I knew it, I was on my back and she was on top of me. I was deep inside of her, but she was doing all the work. She leaned back, supporting herself with her arms as she rode me hard. Her eyes were closed in concentration as she ground her pelvis into mine. She was fucking me for her pleasure and I enjoyed that. Before I knew it, it had over taken me and I was ready to cum.

I began trembling uncontrollably and I felt the intensity deep inside me. I had my wits about me enough that I was planning to pull out, but she leaned forward and embraced me as she continued to grind. I exploded deep inside her.

She opened her eyes and stared deep into mine. "What the fuck was that? I asked.

She looked away quickly. "I wanted you to enjoy our first time completely." She said.

"That's all well and good." I replied. "And it was great. But what if you get pregnant?"

Her eyes got serious for a minute. Then they gave way to that delicious devilish grin. "What if I have twins?"

Sanzamour
Sanzamour
219 Followers