Twisted Wishes Ch. 01

Story Info
A college student is given unlimited wishes.
1.5k words
3.35
78.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AuraofSex
AuraofSex
21 Followers

Eric was an... interesting character, he's antisocial, arrogant, and depending on who you ask, he has an unhealthy obsession with genies. Because of his unique personality, he spent almost all of his waking hours in the library, particularly the part he'd discovered just last week.

---

Eric was having a shitty day, he'd been late for all of his classes and even fallen asleep in the last. So, to ease the fire in his chest, he went to the most calming place he knew, the hidden section of the library he'd just found. It seemed to be some sort of sealed off room filled with dusty books filled with vague references to magic, and he'd found an entire shelf labeled "The Study of Djinn and Their Powers". Now naturally he was more than intrigued, but he'd had so little time in the past few days, he'd never gotten around to searching it. But today he had time, today he was going to read as many of those books as possible. And as he crawled through the hidden tunnel, he wondered why so many books were hidden from the public.

When Eric finally reached the room, he noticed something odd, there was a book, sealed in some kind of wax, sitting on a chair. He grabbed a candle from nearby (the candles always seemed to be lit) and began to melt the seal. This was exactly the kind of book, he thought, that would contain summoning spells for djinn.

As the last drop of wax melted off, Eric fept the room begin to cool rapidly, he looked around, but saw nothing.

"Aaaaahhhhh, it feels good to be back!" said a feminine voice. Eric spun towards the sound, and sitting on a shelf not five feet away from him was a girl, probably 18-19 years old, and beautiful in an 'I'm comfortable with my body' sort of way. She had smaller breasts, a few curves here and there, but nothing spectacular, and for some reason, despite the now quite chilly room, she was wearing a loose silk robe, which was open in both the front and back.

Eric realized he'd been staring for almost a full minute now and swallowed the drool he'd been accumulating, "Umm, hello? Who are you?"

"Oh right, I'm me, so who are you?"

"You're you? What's that supposed to mean? And how did you get here?"

She giggled, "No silly I'm Mi, with an M and an I, and I got here because you finally let me out of that ratty old book."

Eric was confused by now, he had more of a historical fascination with genies, he definitely didnt believe in them, but he also knew that he was the only one on campus who knew how to get into this secret section. " So you're a genie then?" he asked, trying not to sound too hopeful.

"Sort of, I'm more of a god really, but I do grant wishes from time to time. In fact, I was stuck in that book waiting for someone to come along and offer them the best deal they'd ever heard!" she said with a sly smile.

"What kind of deal?"

"The kind where I grant you as many wishes as you want, duh," rolling her unnaturally blue eyes.

"Unlimited wishes? Really?" Eric was having a hard time maintaining his skeptical facade.

" Well of course Eric, there's just a wee bit of formality to get out of the way," she waved her hand and a door of crackling energy appeared on the shelf next to her. "You just have to walk through this door!"

"Seriously?"

"Yep."

Eric was stunned, possibly insane, and feeling strangely impulsive, so he walked up to the door, have a quick, questioning look to Mi and stepped through the gate.

---

On the other side... he saw the room, exactly as he left it, except now h as facing out from the door. "What happened?"

"You accepted," and with that, Mi waved her hand and the door vanished. "Now, we should probably finalize the terms."

"Terms?"

"Oh yes, it's all free, but I get to have my fun. You're in your own world now, a place exactly like that other one except here I can grant you wishes, any wishes."

"So do I just say, 'I wish for _____'?"

"Yes, yes you do."

"Alright then, I wish I had a bigger cock."

*POOF*

And immediately Eric's cock began to swell, pushing out from his pants, slowly expanding until it was just under two feet long and six inches wide. "The hell? I didn't mean THAT big!"

"Oh, I forgot didn't I, I never explained the rules of the wishes. I choose how your wish takes effect, I'll try not to keep doing the same things over and over, but it is fun watching you figure it out." She looked at him strangely, "any other wishes?"

Eric couldn't focus, his cock was so huge and so hard, that he was getting lightheaded. "I-I wish for my cock to be half its current size."

*POOF*

And with that his head cleared and his dick only looked slightly massive. "Ohhhh this is going to be a lot of fun."

"I'll be leaving in a few, so I'll leave you with a bracelet that you can get your wishes from, till later, bye!"

And before he could even respond, she was gone, leaving nothing but a folded piece of paper with a golden chain bracelet holding it down. Eric walked over, held up the bracelet wnd opened the paper.

"PS: 'unlimited means both as many as you want and with no limits."

---

Eric only had one friend, his roomate, Linda, who was kind of odd too, which is why they got along. She had some major fetishes and kinks that made even the open minded Eric turn a blind eye, but today things were different, Eric had wishes.

"Yo Eric, you coming out of your room any time soon?" she said, knowing full well he hated having his thoughts interrupted.

"Why, you have plans for us?" he asked, also knowing that she was trying to provoke him.

"Yeah, actually, I do. I plan to ask why your dick is so goddamn massive." Eric looked up at this and saw his roomate had walked in and was now gaping at his foot long cock.

"I found a genie, I made a wish." At this he figured she'd go away and think she was stupid to ask, but instead she looked at it and said something unexpected.

"I want some of that, gimme some wishes man."

Eric thought about it for a moment, and figured there was no harm in trying to share his good fortune. "I wish Linda had a wishing bracelet too."

*POOF*

Suddenly Linda had on a stylish silver bracelet studded with what looked like diamonds. "Oh shit yeah, I wish I had a dick as big as Eric's."

*POOF*

Eric could now see Linda's flaccid cock dangling between her legs, beneath her tiny skirt. He suddenly noticed her outfit, which consisted of a black lace bra, and a black miniskirt, and nothing else, not even panties. This strange attire mixed with the horse sized penis dangling between Linda's legs gave Eric mixed feelings of arousal and confusion. "Why are you wearing so little?"

She promptly ignored him and cleared her throat, "I wish Eric would blow me like an expert."

Eric's jaw practically dropped, not only had the wish seemingly not had any effect, but also that Linda would even want that. Then Eric started to get a funny feeling, and then for not reason at all, he walked over to Linda got on his knees and shoved as much of her massive girlcock down his throat, relishing the taste of her precum as he swirled his tongue around the meaty phallus. He continued to suck and suck and before long he realized something, she'd come in his mouth at least three times and was begging him to stop, but he didn't want to stop, this is what she asked for wasn't it? His head was getting awfully fuzzy before he heard her croak out, "I wish Eric would stop blowing me."

It was like a lightbulb went back on in his head, he spat her dick out and promptly began spitting out as much of her come as he could.

Once he'd caught his breath, he gave Linda a scorching look and said, "I was going to tell you that you have to be specific with your wishes or the genie will try to fuck with you. And why the hell did you do that in the first place?"

She reddened a bit, "Oh, I always wanted to know what a good blowjob felt like, and also I find shemales really fucking hot."

"You could have asked me you know, we have infinite wishes with no limits, I'd be glad to blow you, because I'd just wish to forget I ever blew you. No limits, you could have wished that Scarlett Johansson was here just to give you her best blowjob. I mean come on, you had to do that to me?"

Then a thought came to Eric and he grew a nasty, wicked grin,"I wish Linda would be unable to lie to me, or anyone else."

Linda looked at Eric with more than a little anger, "You are an asshole, you know that?"

*POOF*

There in front of Linda sat an asshole, just a single small ring of puckered flesh.

AuraofSex
AuraofSex
21 Followers