Twists and Turns Ch. 02

Story Info
Three cum together for a wild weekend.
3.1k words
4.5
72.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a new piece to the 'Twists and Turns' story. Sorry for not getting it posted quicker but I was making attempts to get involved with a girl and lost interest in Literotica. More to come when asked.

Extra Note: I have made some minor changes to the end of 'Twists and Turns' to make it fit in. Thank you for reading.)

****

Amy, Kim, and I love one another very much, and things changed a lot when my daughter was born. Marissa is her name and she is the most beautiful girl that I had ever seen.

With the money that the three of us had been earning we suddenly realized we could easily afford a decent home and moved into a large house. It felt good to know we had this place that was built back in the sixties with a big yard perfect for a small family; but there was a celebration between Amy and me. A celebration of having the new house.

Kim wouldn't be joining us unfortunately as she had a new boyfriend that she found. A nice guy who was interested in her body and mind. It's funny, I caught them fucking when I came home one day to the apartment, apparently I wasn't enough for her. * "So, Marissa is at your parent's house," I said to Amy.

"Yup," said Amy in a sultry voice. "And Kim is off fucking her new boyfriend, Frank, right?"

"Yup," I said taking a hold of Amy's hips and bringing her closer to me.

"Now..." said Amy slowly. "Do we risk it?"

"Risk what?" I asked as I slowly caressed her sides.

"You know, I can't take birth control pills because I'm...allergic. So, do you have condoms?"

"No," I said slowly removing Amy's shirt. "But what's there to worry about, Amy? Since Marissa I've cum in you...at least a dozen times and you never got pregnant."

"I don't know, Rick," she said with a hesitant voice. "I want it so bad; but there is so much of a risk, you know?"

I reached up and removed her bra letting her breasts fall free. I tossed away the bra and began to caress her body even more. I slowly ran my hands all around her body, up her sides, on the small of her back, and around her midriff. She began to breathe rapidly and I could see that her tight jeans were getting wetter by the second. I reached up and unbuttoned her jeans and as I pulled them off I could feel her warmth, the heated-ness and desperation for satisfaction.

I pulled her jeans down and she shook them off her long naturally tanned legs. She got on top of me and we kissed passionately as I caressed and fondled her body. I ran my hands all over her waist and all around her hips and tight ass. Finally Amy couldn't bear it any longer. She got off me and reached down helping to remove my jeans and boxers. My hard cock sprung right into her face and she wrapped her soft warm lips around it immediately. She ran her mouth up and down the shaft of my cock brining pleasures that we hadn't enjoyed in months. At least...five or more.

After a lengthy amount of time sucking on me; I pushed her away. I then switched positions with her and forced her onto the couch where I reached down to her panties and fondled her through the cloth. Being more interested in getting my cock into her body I ripped the wide panties apart leaving a hole just big enough for me to get my cock into her.

I held my shaft and forced deep inside of Amy with one push. She squealed with delight and began to rub herself through the torn and soaked panties. I continued to pump myself into her slowly giving her the maximum amount of pleasure. After only a few minutes Amy began to writhe and worm on the couch nearly screaming as an orgasm tore through her body. Her body fell back onto the couch and she gave out a long relieved, and happy, sigh as she fell onto the couch.

I pulled my cock out and lifted Amy off the couch. I turned her around and put her on her knees and hands. I reached down and opened her panties a little larger and made a rear entry of her pussy without a thought. She moaned with the entry and with each thrust in her moaning intensified. After only a few minutes of fucking her she was almost screaming with pleasure until suddenly she had another orgasm. She arched her back and collapsed onto her chest leaving her ass in the air.

I felt the sudden welling and euphoric feeling in my body. I could feel I was close to cumming so I pulled out my cock and began to jerk off. In only a couple of jerks I began to cum. The hot cum streaked up and onto Amy's back and into her hair. Shot after long shot of cum came out of me and onto Amy. Her hair had several long streaks in it as well as several streaks all along her back.

Amy moaned and mumbled softly as I caressed her sides and hips; then she stood up with her back facing me. She turned around and faced me; then we kissed passionately until she stopped.

"I'm gonna go and clean up," she said.

"Don't bother," I said gripping her hips tightly. I pulled her close and wrapped my arms around her. She looked me in the eyes as we stood there thinking and peering into one another's souls.

"We've got...two days and...twelve hours until my parents get here and bring Marissa back," said Amy. "What are we left to do during that time?"

"Have sex as much as possible on every surface?"

"And," said Amy with a smile on her face. "What if we...don't clean up?"

"Nothin' wrong with that," I said.

"But it'll be a while until you and I can...fuck. I mean, you can't keep going forever."

"Guess what?" I asked looking deeply at Amy.

"You have those pills?"

"Yeah," I said with a chuckle. "The kind that let me cum more, and let me cum sooner after we fuck."

Amy laughed soflty and hugged me a lot closer. "Now we need another girl with us."

"Maybe I can persuade my sister, if she gets home within the next few hours."

Amy laughed and pulled me down onto the couch with her. She grabbed a nearby blanket and covered both of us with it. She sat onto my lap my semi hard cock pointing right up to her. But it wasn't long and she and I were asleep taking a quick nap. * I woke up very suddenly to the sound of Kim slamming the door as she entered. She threw her purse and coat into the catchall chair at the door and stormed off to her room. I got up and left Amy as she hadn't woken up. I walked to Kim's room, naked of course, and stood in the doorway when I arrived. She was sitting on the bed with an exasperated look on her face.

She wasn't sad, depressed, or even looked like she was broken hearted; just pissed off. "So, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Fuckin' Frank," she said. "He says that I shouldn't be taking birth control. So I asked him if he had plenty of condoms, he said he doesn't use them."

"Weird," I said.

"I thought so too. Then he said that I should get pregnant. I asked him if he loved me so much he wanted to get married. His answer was: 'You shouldn't be concerning yourself with such a thing. There shouldn't be any time when you're not pregnant.' What a fuckin'...err!"

She threw something across the room; but I didn't see what. "So, he's one of those kinds of people. Barefoot and pregnant at all times?"

"I hate him! No wonder I don't feel bad for walking out like that." She finally looked up to me and realized I was nude. "So, you and Amy havin' fun yet."

"We've only fucked once; but I shit you not when I say we're gonna go at it a lot more."

"You don't share anything what Frank believes in, right?"

"Only that women be the ones to do half of the caring for the child while the father does the other half. It's only fair, you know?"

"Yeah," she said. Kim leaned back and showed some skin to me. She laid onto the bed and stretched. It wasn't long and I was getting hard. Kim's hands came back and she placed both on her stomach; but one hand suddenly went underneath her pants, and underwear, waistline. A moan left her lips as she began to finger herself. I walked over to her and helped her lift her shirt over her breasts. Her bra-less tits slipped out and I took advantage of their freeness. I reached down and unbuttoned her amazingly tight jeans and her hand then had more room to roam around in her tiny pair of panties.

Hands came and wrapped around my body, it was Amy. She laid down on the bed next to Kim and began to finger herself. My sister continued to work on herself while she watched my wife fuck herself.

Amy was writhing with pleasure with each passing second and watching two very gorgeous girls do themselves was a major turn on and I couldn't help myself. I reached down to Kim and pulled off her pants. She was so happy with me that as I pulled her jeans off she ripped her panties to shreds. What little there was there for panties. She swiftly took hold of my cock and brought it to her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it and began to suck it. She made slow and smooth pumping movements that made my whole body shake with pleasure until suddenly I felt it.

My body arched and my head swam. Kim pulled herself away and aimed my cock right into one of her hands. She held it at the perfect angle as she suddenly used her hand to catch all of my hot cream. Not one drop missed her hand even though the shots could have easily flew onto her bed; she held them in her hand.

The amount I had cum left her hand drenched in jizz, and I was still hard. I could still feel more feeling running through me and I still wanted to fuck something. Kim took the handful of cum and began to smear it all over her abdomen and stomach. She ran her hands everywhere on her skin just showing and flaunting her female looks. Her hands went up her shirt and back down right away. After just a moment she had smeared all of my cum onto her body and had colored her shirt darker with the wet stain of the cum.

Then Amy wanted something. She pulled me over to her and on top of her. She and I kissed passionately until I knew what to do next. I pulled myself back and speared her body suddenly with my cock. She gasped when I entered and I knew that time was going to be like nothing I had experienced before. My body's sensations were off the scale but I wasn't anywhere near cumming.

Amy groans became louder, more intense, and she was showing signs of pure euphoria. She was in a daze as the feelings were obviously more than she had taken in before. I sat up and looked down at my cock sliding into her through the hole in her panties. The feelings were beginning to well in me and I knew that it wasn't going to be long at all.

My sister turned Amy's head towards here and the two began to kiss as best they could sending me through the roof. I couldn't hold it in any longer and pulled my rock hard cock out.

I aimed at Amy's chest but as she sat up several shots hit her face and streaked into her already sweaty hair. Each shot of my cum was like Kim, nothing was wasted, nothing was lost. I reached down to my cock stroked it slowly just to get the last drops out and onto Amy's stomach and abdomen. Amy seemed so pleased that I had fired my seed into her hair and onto her face, and standing there seeing the glistening sweat on my sister's body and my wife's face and body made me still hard and still horny.

I flipped Amy over onto her back and straddled her body. She laid down smearing what little wet cum was on her face. She moaned huskily as I forced into her from behind and began to pump in and out of her once again. I was fast slamming into her body quickly. Our bodies slapped together and Amy's panties were showing signs of wear from the heated fucking; but I left them on.

My sister got onto her knees to watch Amy and I go at it. The look of desire that was in her eyes showed she wanted a fucking; but she also knew that she wasn't going to get it any time soon.

Suddenly the last straw had come. I pulled my cock out and laid it into the small of Amy's back. I throbbed and twitched releasing several thin and very pale streams of cum onto her back. Amy groaned happily as I finished and reached back to take a hold of my cock. She pulled the last drops out of my softening rod and followed the drops to her back. She ran her fingers into the cum and smeared it further down her back and under the sweaty panties.

After several minutes of resting I laid down next to my half naked sister and wife and all of us dozed off to sleep. * When I woke up and looked at the clock I saw that it was still Friday, ten o'clock at night. Kim sat up and moaned happily.

"I don't know why I ever stopped fucking with you," she said leaning closer for a very passionate kiss.

"So, you've left Frank in the dust?"

"He never made me feel as good as you, Rick," said Kim. "You've gotten me to the point of extreme orgasm, you've left your ropes of cum inside me, on me, everywhere else to do with me. Frank on the other hand, it was in my pussy, or not at all."

"He seemed a little like an ass when I first met him; but I didn't want to say anything."

"It's alright. I'm back in bed with you, and Amy, and we can fuck all we want until Marissa comes home."

"I have to ask, Kim," I said. "Don't you want kids?"

"Someday, if I find a guy who's like you, I would. But we certainly don't need me getting pregnant by you."

"No," I said. "More problems there."

Kim laughed and kissed me again. The passion started once again and I began to caress Kim's body once again. Like with Amy, my touch sends Kim through the roof. I gently ran my fingers all around her body massaging not just her breasts; but her hips, her sides, her back, and shoulders.

I touched and gracefully rubbed Kim's toned tummy and abdomen letting her heat up even faster; but I couldn't stop caressing her skin. Her smoothness made it turn into utter pleasure for the both of us until Kim let out a groan and a brief shudder as she had a moderate orgasm.

My cock was still slightly limp; but Kim solved that by reaching down and gently running her hand over it. It stood at attention and poked her in the ass as I got closer to her. She let out a gasp and looked down at my cock with her mouth open, almost like fake shock; but still erotic.

"Mmm," she hummed. "Maybe we should..."

"Don't....say anything else," I said.

I moved her body, and laid onto the bed. I positioned her right over my cock and pulled her down on me. She let out soft whimpers and moans as I slid in, and then all the way out. With each push in and pull out her face changed; her eyes rolled back, he mouth gasped wide, and her body tensed.

I forced into her once last time and began a steady pumping rhythm. Each bounce on top of me caused a gasp to escape her mouth, and without any warning an orgasm took over her body and threw her into the deepest passion. She fell on top of me and kissed me feverishly, our tongues were intertwined; as were our bodies. She moaned and lifted herself back up as her orgasm completed.

Her body was dripping with sweat, the dim moonlight through the bedroom window gave her a heavenly glow and my thrusting into her became slower as I took her body in. I stared at her as I fucked her, unsure why her body looked so much more attractive now than ever.

"Don't slow down," said Amy.

I turned and looked at her dimly lit smile, and began to pick up the pace. Thinking about Amy's body, Kim's body, the glistening sweat that beads off the both of them as I fuck either one of them; forced me to hit my final straw.

I forced into Kim deeply as I let out a gasping groan. My cock shot its load deep into Kim and with each throb of my cock she let out a gasp.

It wasn't long and I was finished. Kim laid onto my body, still impaled by my softening cock; and she and I were locked in a slow kiss.

"It's so fucking hot," said Amy. "To watch after being fucked so many times. I feel so good now. How was it, Kim?"

"Probably as good as your guy's first time."

"Ah yes," I said with a slight pant in my breath. "Hard to repeat."

"No," giggled Amy. "Our first fuck today brought me back to then. So many orgasms that were so...." She shuddered intensely as she reached a tiny orgasm from fucking herself. "Intense."

Kim laid down next to me and I was again in-between to beautiful women that wanted one thing, my cock in them. 'The weekend?' I asked as I began to dose once again. 'What will it bring?'