Twists of Fate Ch. 02

Story Info
Fate plays a dirty game with their lives.
2.9k words
4.56
8.9k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 02/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first installment of this series wasn't that famous but I've tried to improve myself and hope this chapter is a better read. I found it a little rushed so added some details into it. Hope you like it!! I want to thank honeywldcat for helping me with the editing. Without her help, I'd be nowhere.

Please do vote, rate and comment!!!

XXX

*

The rest of the days went by and Pari hadn't even noticed. Terence's company made her days pleasant and time passed without her knowledge. He was a great guy. His family was rich but he didn't act like a snob at all, yet he was so easy going and smart at the same time. Every time she had problems regarding her assignments, he was there to help her. They had become good friends so quickly and if for some reason he didn't attend the classes, she'd feel bored. She was really getting addicted to his company and she really didn't mind it.

One Wednesday, she was sitting idly at the restaurant counter. It was a weekday and hence the place wasn't as hectic, so she was pretty much free the whole day. In these few weeks, he'd started calling her 'P' as well, and she told him she'd call him 'T'. But she called him Terence anyways. The day was ending and she was sitting there with her laptop in front of her, studying her class notes when she felt two hands slide over her eyes.

"Guess who??" Someone whispered in her ear and it made her shiver. He has no idea what havoc he creates with his hands, does he? She thought to herself.

"Get off, Terence. I'd recognize you even if I was blindfolded and was standing a hundred yards away." She said trying her best to cover the huskiness in her voice.

"How'd you do that, P? Hell, you're good at spoiling surprises." He warbled with a mock pout on his face and when she cuffed him lightly, he smiled.

"Aww... that hurt!" He joked.

"So, how'd you find me?" She enquired, offering him a seat beside hers.

"Not a difficult thing for a pro. I've been good at finding stuff since I was a kid."

"Oh! So that's what I am. Stuff." She said, her face serious.

"N-no that's not what I meant." He stammered and she let out a loud guffaw. He stared at her, a hurtful expression on his face and she sobered up.

"Ummm... sorry, but I couldn't help it. I'm pretty good at giving surprises too, you know."

"Ah well, forget it." He said waving his hands and then added with a heart-thumping smile, "You look good in this dress. I say, I must see you often in skirts." And she blushed.

They had exams in two weeks and after that, the good ole' holidays. Yuppidy-doo!! She thought. She'd get to go back home for Christmas!! So they sat there talking about the important chapters until it was closing time. He then let her change and drove her home.

"So I shall see you tomorrow? Oh, by the way, Prof. Tam's pairing up students for a special project. That would cover up 65% of our final marks. Care to pair up with me?"

"How did you get that bit of information?" She asked, amused.

"Well... I've got connections, you know." He replied with his award winning grin.

"Yah right... sure I'll pair with you."

She got in and dropped her coat on the kitchen chair. As she made her way to her room, she could hear a muffled moan coming from Elsie's room. She rolled her eyes and smiled to herself and went to bed. She'd have to talk about this with Elsie tomorrow.

The next day, she discussed about the flow of guys in the apartment with Elsie.

"You have no idea on what you are missing, P. Try it once and you'll be addicted to it for life. Fuckin' is well... Fuckin' incredible!!" Was the only answer she got.

* * *

She had taken a leave from her work for her examinations. As she was the nicest girl there, she got it without any problem. She was expected back only after the Chinese New Year, so she had all the time to prepare for the examinations. Elsie too was busy with her biology group. My my, two weeks in the library alone with Terence. Gods almighty up above, save her. She had no idea how she was going to do that. She had promised herself she would not fall in love until after graduation, but fate had other plans for her. They used the study rooms in the library to study. There would be piles of books around and Pari read out notes while Terence typed them off. Anybody who saw them would be sure they were in love.

Even Terence was having similar thoughts. He wondered how he'd be able to keep his hands off her the whole time. They weren't officially together but the feelings were present for sure. They were together almost everyday. One week of time spent in the library and he was getting restless. He was tired of fantasizing about her with him, his lips on hers as he made her cry out in bliss again and again. He was fed up of waking from dreams about her and having to jack himself off every morning. He had to put an end to his miseries; he had to find whether she felt the same way about him as well. Elsie could see the change on Pari as well.

"Me thinks someone's hiding some vital info from me. Is me correct?" she asked on the last day of her project.

"Urrrmmm..."

"Spit it out missy. I ain't got the whole day for you." She scolded.

"As you know Terence and I got paired up. Welll..."

"Weeellll.... What??" She snapped impatiently.

"Well... I think I kind of like him."

"Woohoo!! I knew it. I knew it the day I saw you two together that you are meant for each other!! Gods almighty let the sky fall upon me if he doesn't feel the same way. You lucky swine. All these years you didn't think about a single man and now you get to bag the hottest guy in University? Damn I hate you." She complained.

"Cut it out Elsie. We don't know if he feels the same way. Don't start getting ideas in your head. Anyways, I'm off to the library. The presentation's due tomorrow. Bye!!" She had her earphones stuck in her ears as she made her way to the library when someone grabbed her at the waist and lifted her off the ground in a huge spin. "Gah!!!" She shrieked and once he'd put her down, she punched him on the chest. "What'd you do that for?" She glared at him.

He casually draped an arm around her shoulders as they walked. "Well, you were so engrossed in listening to your songs, you didn't hear me calling. So, I decided to surprise you. You owed me one anyways, remember?"

She nodded with a smile. Since it was a Sunday, the library stayed open only for a couple of hours. So, they decided to borrow the required books and head for Terence's flat.

The forecast had predicted an untimely storm around the eastern HK and by the time they got out of the library, dark clouds had covered up the sun and the wind was blowing at its fullest. They hurried out and into his car and drove off.

His flat turned out to be a lavishly furnished and yet a cozy looking one. The fact that he was wealthy could clearly be seen and his taste was definitely an out of ordinary one. Everything inside was of darker hues and the colour combination was amazing. She tried to stop the urge to whistle but couldn't.

"Welcome to my lair." He joked and offered her a seat on one of the plush leather armchairs. She sighed at how comfortable the chair actually was and the leather covering was amazingly soft. She shifted her gaze at him and blushed when she found him looking intently at her.

"So, shall we get to work?" She asked when the silence between them became a little uncomfortable.

"Sure!" He jumped up and sat next to her.

They had been working for quite some hours and it was already getting dark outside. He closed his laptop and abruptly stood up. "I'm hungry. What do you say about a quick dinner?" He asked.

"Umm... that sounds good."

He nodded and got his keys. "I'll be back in a jiffy!!" He said with a wink and then he was out.

She sat there reading the chapter once again. The storm was blowing with full force by then and there was frequent lightening and thunder. A bright bolt of lightening lit the room and Pari covered her ears as a huge roll of thunder bellowed above her. Then suddenly the lights went out. Her heard skipped a beat as she was scared of being alone in the darkness. The room was pitch black and she couldn't remember where she left her cell phone. So, she sat there, hugging herself for what seemed like hours. Tears had started flowing from her eyes as she shut them tight dreading someone or rather something would strangle her from behind or, she would see something unusual in the dark.

Another bolt of lightening lit the room up and she saw something yellow glow in the dark. She couldn't make it out properly but she was sure it blinked and it scared the hell out of her. A loud crash followed a louder rumble and a small scream escaped her lips as she started crying hysterically. This was like her worst nightmare coming true. She got up and started moving, trying to find the door when she stumbled over a pile of books and fell down. She could feel shards of glass slicing through her skin. She desperately crawled around trying to find her way when the door opened. She could make out a few shadows and shrank back when a silhouette moved towards her. A scream was building inside her and then she heard his voice.

"Pari? What happened? Why are you crying?" She could hear the concern in his voice and at that moment, the lights came on.

Terence was shocked to see the state she was in. As soon as her eyes focused on his face, she flung her arms around him and started crying again. She was trembling and was covered in tears and blood. He felt as if his heart had been sliced right through the middle. He slowly lifted her up and carried her to his bed. He then got the first aid box to tend to her wounds. The cuts were superficial but still deep enough and were bleeding continuously. She was still crying and shaky as he cleaned the cuts on her arms and bandaged them. Then he moved beside her and hugged her, trying to comfort her. He had no idea what had happened and after some time, once her crying had been reduced to a few sobs, he lifted her face to meet his eyes.

"Are you okay, P?" He asked. She nodded and smiled weakly.

"What happened?" He further asked, resting her head against his chest.

"After you left, the lights went out. I had no idea what to do and I was so scared. I hate being left alone in darkness." She said in a small voice between sobs. "Then I heard a crash. I was so afraid and got up, trying to find the door and then fell."

He smiled. She was indeed so vulnerable. It must have been 'Sylvie', his cat that scared her. She was always going around, breaking things. Seeing her thus, he felt a stronger urge to protect her, to keep her safe from all the fears and pain in the world. He hugged her tighter as he placed a soft kiss on her hair.

They sat in that position for some time when she suddenly sneezed. "Excuse me!!" She exclaimed as she accepted a tissue from a smiling Terence. She wiped her eyes and nose and then looked up at him, but the look on his face made the words stop right in her mouth. He was looking at her with a heated gaze. He brought his hand forward and brushed a dark lock that had fallen across her face.

"My sweet sweet Pari." He said softly. She sat there leaning against the headboard looking at him in confusion as he brought his head down and brushed his lips against hers. She opened her mouth to protest but he took the chance to slide his tongue inside her hot mouth. Her eyes fluttered close and she lost all sense of wrong and right as her body started reacting because his ministrations. He deepened his kiss and nibbled on her lips as his hands travelled beneath her shirt and started caressing her waist and back. Her hands moved around his neck to pull him closer to her body and she let out a moan as his hands made their way through her bra onto her breasts. He squeezed the soft globes gently and pinched the nipples. She felt a jolt of pleasure hit her nether regions as he gave her nipples the attention they'd been craving for a long time. She kissed him back with urgency as her pussy tingled with sensations she had never felt before. Her breathing grew heavier as she smashed her body against his looking for more heat.

He took in the message and in moments, her clothes were lying somewhere on the floor along with his. She could feel his erection lying against her thigh so she reached down to gently squeeze it. He groaned at the sensation of her soft hand around him. He wanted to savage her then and there but he held himself.

"Oh...P, do you want this? If not tell me, we can stop." He said from between clenched teeth.

"No, I want it. I've wanted this for a long time now." She replied placing heated kisses on his lips.

He growled as he nipped at the soft skin on her neck. He trailed open mouthed kisses along her chest and cleavage and stopped to pay homage to her glorious nipples. He took one in his mouth to suck gently and then nipped on it. She arched her body towards him, telling him to go on with it. He moved to the other bud and gave it similar attention. He then moved further down, licking the skin and leaving trails of glistening saliva.

He paused as he reached her nether regions and immediately started attacking her clit. He licked on it furiously and tugged it with his teeth and sucked simultaneously. She was moaning and writhing beneath him, urging him to go faster. He knew she was close, so he increased the pressure on her love nub and thrust two fingers deep. She screamed as pleasure ripped through her, a pleasure never known by her. He smiled as he moved up to meet her gaze. Her pupils were so dilated he could hardly see the white in them. She kissed him passionately as she gazed at him with half lidded eyes.

"Elsie was correct. I've been missing out on a huge pleasure." She said after he removed his mouth from hers.

He looked at her in confusion. "You mean you're still a virgin?" He asked, a small smile playing on his lips and her face went red immediately.

"Is that supposed to be bad? Does that trouble you?"

He kissed her again and again. "No sweetheart, I'm more than happy. I'm so glad this will be your first time. I'll try to go slow but if it hurts, tell me. Okay?

Once she nodded in affirmation, he positioned himself between her thighs. He pressed the tip against her love hole and pushed in slowly. She squeezed her eyes shut as a searing pain ripped through her lower body. He saw the tear drop escape her eye and stopped immediately.

"Are you okay? Do you want to stop?" He asked.

She shook her head as the pain subsided into a dull throb. After a while, it was gone and she opened her eyes. His face was going red, stopping the urge to move. God, she was so hot and tight, he wanted to ram into her but he refrained. When she told him he could move, he withdrew ever so slowly and then thrust fully into her. She gasped as a jolt of pleasure hit her. She felt so full, his cock massaging each nook and cranny inside her. She pushed his arse with her hands to make him move faster and he complied.

He thrust into her with all his might relishing the warmth of her. She whimpered that she was going to come. This made him increase his speed and she screamed again, her pussy clenching on his shaft with a deathly grip. That sent him over and he came deep inside her, still thrusting and prolonging her orgasm. After the last of his seed had been spewed inside her, he fell on top of an equally exhausted and equally happy Pari.