Twitching

Story Info
A birdwatcher sees far more than he had hoped.
2.9k words
4.09
48.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK - I admit it. I'm a Twitcher! No, it's not some physiological affliction - I'm a dedicated birdwatcher. Now I'm nowhere near as bad as some fanatics, but I do like to go out with my binoculars once or twice a month to see what I can spot. My favourite places are usually on the coast, where I can sometimes find unusual birds that have been blown off course. The place I love best of all is a cliff top overlooking the beaches, some 35 miles away from where I live. It's difficult to get to and, especially in the midweek, there are very few other people around. Often I walk along the cliff-top path for a couple of hours and only meet one other person. I know the area really well, especially the hidden paths that lead down steep inclines towards the beach, some 150 feet below. Once you've left the main path, you're quickly hidden from view and can feel completely alone. It's wonderful.

I'd been owed a day in lieu at work, so had taken a Wednesday off in the middle of June. It was a bright, sunny morning, promising to turn into a scorcher. I set off early to the coast and parked in my usual spot. I noticed, with quiet happiness, that my car was the only one in the car park. It looked like I would have the clifftop pretty much to myself. I put my waterproofs in my rucksack (just in case the weather turned nasty in the afternoon), checked to make sure that I had enough drink and my packed lunch and then placed the rucksack on my back. Then, with my binoculars around my neck, I set off along the coastal path.

The sky was bright blue, with just wisps of cloud dotted around. The air was almost still, but walking along the cliffs meant that I caught just enough sea-breeze to avoid overheating. I stopped frequently to look around, checking out if I could see anything unusual or different and scanning the horizon and beach with my binoculars. As I rounded one corner, I came in sight of a small, secluded cove. On the tiny beach, I noticed a flash of colour. Looking through my binoculars, I saw that the colour came from a red and blue striped beach windbreaker that someone had set up. Although I was still quite some distance off, I could see that there were two people lying on the ground behind the windbreaker. They seemed to be a man and a woman, but that was all I could tell. I was a bit puzzled, though, by the way that they had placed the windbreaker. It was not really sheltering them from what little wind that there was on that sunny, calm day, but seemed to have been placed to cut off their view of the sea. I knew the area well and especially that this hidden cove was only accessible by walking for a mile or two along the beach. This couple had certainly chosen a great place for peace and quiet.

I carried on walking for about 10 minutes until I came to a junction in the paths. The main coastal path carried on ahead of me, but to the left was a narrow, winding track which eventually led down towards the sea. I knew from previous walks here, that about half way down there was a small flat plateau which was an ideal birdwatching place. From there you could look down to the sea and also up along the cliffs in both directions. There was a large slab of rock to sit on, which caught the sunlight and was a great place to relax and rest. I was in no particular hurry, so I decided to take the narrow track down the cliff. When I reached the plateau, it was just about perfect. Completely isolated, and the sun was beating down on the rock but still with a gentle breeze coming off of the sea. I sat down on the rock and scanned the cliffs with my binoculars.

As I looked down, I realised that I was now almost directly overhead of the couple in the tiny cove with the strangely placed windbreaker. From my vantage point some 50 feet above them, I could confirm that it was definitely a man and a woman, both looking as though they were in their late 20's and early 30's. They were both lying face down on towels on the beach, which was a mixture of sand and tiny pebbles. The man had short cropped dark hair and was wearing light blue swimming trunks, whilst the woman had long blond hair and was wearing a black bikini. Again, I looked at the windbreaker's position. From where they were lying, it blocked off all their view of the sea. It seemed strange that they had obviously taken a lot of effort to walk so far along the beach (I could still see their footmarks), and then made a deliberate effort to cut themselves off from the great view.

I was about to turn my attention to the sea, when the woman began to move. She turned over onto her back and then sat up. I could see now that her breasts in the bikini were pretty large, although overall she was slim, with long legs which had a rich golden tan. She reached into the bag beside her and brought out a bottle of suncream and began applying it. I knew that I shouldn't have kept looking at her through my binoculars, but she looked so lovely and it was hard to tear myself away. There hadn't been much to look at all morning and I'd begun to get a bit bored. I knew that, in the position where I was, she was unlikely to look up and see me, so I took a chance and stayed focussed on her as she massaged the suncream into her legs, working slowly up from her ankles, over her knees and onto her thighs. Then she began to cover her stomach. Suddenly, she reached around her back, undid her bikini top and lifted it off her heavy breasts. She dropped it to one side, lay back and then began to work suncream into her breasts, sliding across the nipples and around the full curves. There was no visible bikini mark, so it was clear she was used to sunbathing topless. Her breasts had the same rich golden tan as the rest of her body.

I was mesmerised by this time and couldn't tear my eyes off of her. Through my binoculars, I could see clearly that applying the suncream had made her nipples stand up hard and strong. I could feel my own body reacting to what I was seeing. My prick had begun to grow and was now pressing hard inside my jeans.

The woman's partner had turned his head towards her and had been watching her as well. He now rolled onto his side and propped his head upon his left arm. He reached across with his right hand and stroked the woman on her tummy - which was still glistening with the oiliness of the suncream. He said something to her, but so softly that it was impossible for me to hear. She smiled at him, which seemed to be her way of giving him permission to continue, for his hand slid up her body and cupped her left breast. I was in a great position to see how he caressed it, sliding his hand around her generous curves. Then he rubbed her nipple with his thumb, causing it to visibly harden and become redder and fuller.

She turned on her side, so that she was facing him, and then reached down to rub her hand against his prick, which was still encased in his swimming trunks. After just a few seconds, she pushed his trunks down and pulled out his prick - which was very erect. I'm not an expert on these things, but to me his prick seemed very long and thin. She grabbed hold of it and began wanking steadily.

I realised now why they had placed the windbreaker in that particular position. They weren't blocking their view of the sea - they were preventing anyone passing by on the beach from seeing what they were upto. The sight of the man caressing the woman's breast and of her wanking him made my own prick get even harder. I knew that I could not look away now, but equally, it was beginning to get uncomfortable. I had a quick look around me. Although I had a great view of the couple, I was in a position where it was virtually impossible for anyone walking along the cliff top to see me. Although I scanned the cliffs, I couldn't see any sign of other walkers, so I decided to take a risk. I undid my jeans and pulled them down, with my underpants, so that my prick was free. I lay down on the plateau, holding my binoculars in my left hand, and began stroking my prick with my right and enjoying how good it felt.

I looked back at the couple through the binoculars. Her hand was still working rhythmically on his prick but he had dropped his head to her breast and was eagerly licking it, paying particular attention to her swollen nipple. After a few moments of this, the woman let go of his prick and pushed him, so that he lay upon his back. She slid down between his legs and lowered her head over his prick. I could see the look of ecstasy on his face as she licked his prick from base to tip over and over again. I imagined how it would feel if I were in his place, and I began to masturbate in a steady motion. Once she had licked his prick all over, she placed the tip in her mouth and sucked at him. As she did this, I saw her right hand move down her own body and between her legs. From the movements, I realised that she was fingering herself as she sucked him.

Still in complete control, she stood up. She slid his trunks completely down his legs before untying the bows on her bikini bottoms, and tossing them to one side. As she stood there, I could see a patch of neatly trimmed light brown pubic hair at the top of her long, golden legs. Her breasts swung gently from side to side, with the cherry red nipples standing out. I envied the man greatly at that moment - he was about to be fucked by a truly gorgeous woman.

She knelt over him and gently guided his long prick into her cunt. Straddling him, she dictated the pace and rhythm of the fuck. She rocked backwards and forwards slowly, but with a certain amount of force. He reached up to her breast and pulled it towards his mouth, sucking greedily on her nipple. They fucked like this for some time, with the woman slowing down sometimes and then speeding up again. The man's right hand left her breast and slid down her back, until he had cupped her buttock and was gently massaging it in time to her pelvic thrusts. Then she speeded up again, and this time there was to be no relenting. I could hear grunts of pleasure as she slid her cunt on his prick rapidly. Finally, she arched her back and gave a small cry of joy as her orgasm hit her. Her thrusting became more jerky as she tried to continue her movements despite being hit by waves of orgasm. Eventually she slowed down and finally lay still, still impaled upon his prick.

Slowly, she eventually slid off of his prick and rolled on to the towel beside him. His response was immediate - he got up and knelt over her. She lay on her back and opened her legs wide to receive him, as he swiftly and violently re-inserted his prick inside her. He began long, forceful thrusts, almost removing his prick from her as he pulled away and then pushing hard into her to his full length. Every time he thrust forwards, her entire body shook with the impact, although the look on her face showed she was enjoying every moment. She slid both hands down to grasp his buttocks, pulling him deeper in with every forward thrust. He was clearly in no mood to wait any longer and his thrusts became ever faster and brutal until finally he gave one last powerful push and paused for a moment, deep inside her, as he came. Then he started thrusting again, but now he had lost the violence and the rhythm and each thrust seemed to draw a moan from his lips. Gradually, he slowed down until once again they were at rest, still joined together by prick and cunt.

I had been so captivated by this powerful, urgent fucking that my own prick was now at bursting point. With thumb and forefinger, I wanked fast and hard and just a few seconds later, my sperm spurted out and sprayed all over the rock on which I was lying. It was all I could do to not cry out in pleasure. I lay there for a few seconds, stunned by the ferocity of my orgasm. When finally I looked again at the couple, they had already got back into their swimwear and were preparing to go down to the sea. I realised that if they entered the sea they would be in a far better position to spot me. Grabbing a paper tissue from the pack that I always carry in my rucksack, I mopped myself off and quickly pulled my underpants and jeans back up. Then I picked up my bag and my binoculars and crept to the back of the plateau. As I took one last look at the couple, they were just entering the sea. I started back up the track to the main clifftop path, grateful that I was now hidden from their view by the trees and greenery.

When I reached the top, I checked the couple out through my binoculars again. They were swimming together just off shore. I started off again down the path, feeling good inside and with the sun beating down on my face. I walked for another 30 minutes or so. Until I reached a good place for lunch - a rocky outcrop with great views in all directions. There I sat down and ate my sandwiches and drank some mineral water, before lying back and snoozing in the sun for a while.

By the time I woke up and walked back along the coast to the cove where the couple had been, it was about 2 hours after I had last seen them. I looked down into the cove from the clifftop path, using my binoculars, but the couple and their windbreakers were nowhere to be seen. All that remained were the footprints showing that they had walked back along the beach in the same direction as I was now headed. I continued walking back towards the carpark where I had set out in the morning. About half way there, I spotted some movement on the beach. Through my binoculars I could see the couple, now more respectably dressed. He was wearing a scarlet T shirt and khaki shorts, whilst the beautiful blonde had put on a sleeveless vest over her bikini top, and a green and yellow wrap-around skirt. The man had the windbreaker rolled up and tucked under one arm, whilst the woman carried a large beach bag. The were strolling along the beach hand in hand, looking happy and contented. And so that was that - or so I thought.

Once I had returned to my car, I packed all my kit into the boot and decided to pay a visit to the nearby pub for a refreshing drink before the long drive home. I had not long been seated at a table, sipping appreciatively at a pint of real ale, when something in the corner of my vision got my attention - a flash of green and yellow. I looked across and saw the couple, now minus all their belongings, entering the pub as well. The woman sat down at the table next to me, whilst her partner went to get the drinks. Up close, she was even more gorgeous than at a distance. Her eyes were a rich blue, and her lips were full and rosy red. There was a glow on her cheeks and a sparkle to her eyes that made me smile inside. I knew, and no-one else in the pub could ever know, what had caused that flushed, excited look.

It was very strange sitting so close to a woman who was a complete stranger, and yet whom I had seen act with such sexual abandon just a few hours ago. Here she was, appearing like any other visitor to the coast, and yet I knew that beneath the vest and skirt there was a fantastic body. I could look at her now and still see in my mind her full, succulent breasts with their hard, prominent nipples; her long, golden legs; and her pussy with its triangle of hair and the entry to a wet cunt. It was difficult not to stare at her. I also found that the memory of what she looked like nude and having rampant sex was causing me to harden again and I really didn't want people to see me walk out of the pub with an obvious erection. So, I concentrated on not looking at her and not thinking about her; I finished my pint and then left without once looking back.