Two Angry Men

Story Info
Wives spanked by husbands followed by hot sex.
3.5k words
4.18
86.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorchy
Scorchy
2 Followers

The late fall sun was rapidly approaching the horizon on a clear Indian Summer afternoon, as two scared women, one more scared than the other-I being the other-, sped down Walnut Lane toward the home of Lawrence and Karen Padden.

"Oh shit! We are deep trouble." Karen wailed, as she took a yellow light a little too late and a little too fast.

"Well, don't kill us now," I said. "we're already too late. A few more minutes will not make any difference."

"I want be able to sit down for a week."

"What are you talking about?"

Karen blushed, gave me a quick look and turned back.

"I mean." She said slowly. "I will get my bare assed spanked when you two leave."

"You mean he'll hit you?" I was horrified.

"No...I mean... yes. I mean he will spank me. He doesn't hit me."

For a few moments I sat silently absorbing the information and composing a scene in my mind. Here, in the 21st century was a grown liberated woman who allowed a man to spank her like she was a little girl. Of course I was shocked and appalled. I wanted to scold her with a lecture as to how she must put her foot down, and end that nonsense now, but I didn't. I even opened my mouth to start my little homily, but no words came out. Somewhere deep inside there was sense of fascination with the whole idea of being spanked. There was even a quick thought that watching Karen get her punishment would be interesting, but I quickly dismissed the idea as being inappropriate.

"Let me make sure that I am getting this right." I finally spoke. "You are telling me that your husband punishes you like a little girl. How often does he do this?"

"Now Donna Hines! It is hard for me to believe that you have never heard of a husband spanking his wife. I happen to know of at least a couple of mutual friends who use discipline on a regular basis."

"That is exactly what I am telling you. I've never heard of that."

"I'll tell you about them later." She pulled into the driveway. "But right now it is MY ass I'm worried about."

Inside were two angry men; my husband, Phillip Hines and his good friend Lawrence Padden. They were missing the Falcons/Panthers game; a game for which they had paid dearly for great seats. They were missing the game because they did not have the tickets. They did not have the tickets because Karen and I had them, but it was an accident...honest.

The house was filled with an eerie silence as we walked into the kitchen from the garage, but the calm was short lived.

"We're in here!" called Jack from the den. Karen looked at me as if she was in dire trouble and there was something I could do to rescue her. Of course, there wasn't. I still had no real clue from what she needed rescuing.

"I suggest that you two not waste any time." We stepped gingerly into the next room. The men were sitting at the game table, facing the TV.

"The game has just started." Lawrence said in a subdued monotone. "Why don't you two sit with us while we watch the game on this small screen instead of the 35 yard line?

Phil got up and sat on the small sofa, looking at me and patting the empty area adjacent; an obvious invitation to come and sit by his side; it felt more like a command. I surmised that it was best that I do so. The Panthers received the ball first and ran all the way to Atlanta's 14 yard line, but as is typical with Carolina, could not score from within the red zone. Atlanta got the ball, fumbled and a defensive lineman picked it up and ran for a TD, resulting in the first commercial. While the lizard talked about how to save money on car insurance, Lawrence started drilling Karen.

"Would you happen to know where the game tickets are?" he asked.

"They're in my purse."

"And why are they in your purse?"

"Now Larry honey, you told me to put them in my purse."

"That is true my dear, but I believe I later told you to leave them on the dresser...twice even. In fact, you told me you did. Why did you tell me that you had done something when you had not?" Lawrence's jaw was set firm, and his eyes narrowed.

"I...I... was really planning to." She stammered. "But I forgot."

"So you lied. But that would not have been a major problem....if you girls had returned at the time agreed upon. But you didn't. You are over 2 ½ hours late."

I could not keep my mouth closed any longer.

"It wasn't her fault." I blurted.

It was like my outburst was a mute bomb that spread a thick frightening silence throughout the tense room. Larry slowly and deliberately turned his head toward me, scowled furiously, then said to my husband. "Phil, can you handle her?"

"I think so." he replied. "Donna Sue Hines." It is never good when he uses my full name like that. "I highly recommend that you keep quiet."

I zipped it tightly.

"We will end this discussion for now." Karen's husband said, as the commercials ended and the game resumed. "I don't care to hear the excuses. All I know is that several hundred dollars worth of tickets have gone down the drain, and Phil and I are here instead of the 35-yard line. Therefore, during the half time I will take the necessary action."

"What!" gasped Karen. "Not while Phil and Donna are here!"

There was no reply. The attention of the men went back to the game, and Karen was in visible distress. One half of a pro football game was a long time to think about the upcoming punishment and embarrassment.

I could not concentrate on the game. On one hand I did not feel it appropriate for Phil and me to be present at the spanking, but on the other hand I had to admit experiencing a certain degree of excitement at the prospect of watching the session. Also, Phil had a strange demeanor with an attitude that I could not quite put my finger on. It was hard to describe. He had his arm around me but his visage was stone cold save for a tight thin lipped little smile.

Finally, the half ended and the click sound of the TV cutting off was heard loud and clear. Lawrence slid his chair from the table and stood, looking solidly at Karen.

"Stand up." He ordered

"Larry please, not now." She pleaded while slowly standing. "Not in front of them."

Larry pulled the table toward the middle of the room. It was a nice heavy duty cherry wood table, with a felted center, surrounded by drink and chip trays. "Stand here." He motioned at the side of the table facing Phil and me. Karen walked the few steps to the location indicated, and turned facing the table, putting her back towards us. I quickly stood up.

"Phil and I are leaving." I said. "This is a matter between you too." Suddenly, I felt a firm masculine hand roughly pull me back down on the sofa.

"Everything under control Phil?" Larry asked.

"Absolutely." he replied, glaring at me.

My jaw dropped. I had never heard my husband talk in that tone and I had no experience from which to draw to compose some kind of reaction, so I guess looked dumbfounded. But it did resolve my dilemma. I had to watch now, because I was ordered to remain. There was nothing I could do, so I devoted my attention to Karen and Larry.

"Bend it," Larry ordered.

Slowly, she bent down, resting the top part of her body on the table, automatically raising her butt in the air, because of the low height of the table. Karen was wearing a loose fitting day dress with a paisley pattern. It was well above the knees when she stood, but in her position it rode high, barely covering her upper thighs, but that point had little relevance. Her husband pulled the dress up and laid it on her back. I glanced at my own husband and could not help but note that his full attention was devoted to the developing scene. Her panties were red hipster style with barely a wrinkle. For a moment I thought that perhaps Lawrence was going to allow them to remain, but that thought was only for a second.

There was an audible quick intake of breath as Larry grasped the waist band, pulled the panties down and lifted her feet one at a time to totally remove them. I also heard a muffled whimper, and could not help but feel sympathetic.

I am a heterosexual and not really qualified to comment on another woman's derriere, but I know sexy when I see it and Karen had a sexy butt. A sideways glance at my ogling husband made it plain that he thought it was a sexy ass also. It would have been totally smooth were it not for the thousands of tiny goose bumps of fright sprouting all over.

Larry raised his hand high in the air and brought it down quickly on her bare bottom. The right cheek cratered under the impact, shooting ripples down her shapely thigh. That slap was quickly followed by another on the left side, and Karen cried out in pain. Soon the slaps of his flat palm were administered in a steady fast rhythm, with cries of protest and hurt growing louder.

"Please Lawrence. I didn't mean to do it. No more please!"

But it was as if he was deaf, and the steady stream of powerful whacks on her upturned bare behind began to leave their mark in the form of growing uniform redness. He was deliberately smacking her in a manner that that left no white area from the top of her thighs to her waist including the sides of her gorgeous hips. Karen began to sob hysterically and started kicking and thrashing uncontrollably. Finally, he paused and began to lightly rub her ass.

"It is important that you understand why this is happening." he said. "Can you tell me why you are being punished?"

"Because I forgot to take the game tickets out of my purse."

"No, not really dear. Remember, if you had returned home when you said you would, there still would not have been a problem." He continued rubbing her ass, and I swear I thought I saw some fingers inside her thigh. "You are being punished because you have consistently acted in a brattish and selfish manner for quite a while now, and this is a simple attempt to help you see the error of your ways. With that statement, he resumed the spanking.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

I was staring mesmerized at the event, when God help me, I realized that I was actually getting turned on and without thinking, my hand went to Phil's thigh and started inching toward his crotch. Suddenly, I felt his hand grip mine.

"Not now honey." he said. "You're getting yours too."

I tried to jump up, but he gripped my hand firmly. I looked into his eyes and saw that same determination and firmness of which I had never seen prior to that day, and went limp. He stood, pulling me up with him, and pulled me to the other side of the game table. Karen's punishment was interrupted as Larry directed his attention toward Phil and me. I was stopped just opposite Karen.

"Do not move," said my husband as he grabbed the waist of my slacks and panties at the same time and with one quick yank, dropped them to my knees, revealing me as Karen had been revealed earlier. The table just did not have enough height to hide anything. I immediately took an Eve posture, with my hands over my pussy. I made eye contact with Karen and noted the slight smile on her face. She seemed to be telling me that it would be ok.

"Move your hands." I was ordered. I glanced at Lawrence and saw that his full attention was directed toward me.

SLAP! I felt fire on the meat of my back side.

"OW!" I yelled.

"Move your hands now!" I wanted no more of that fire so I brought my hands to my side, Larry looking or not.

"Now bend over the table, with hands on top." I did as he said and Karen took my hands in solace. We were facing each other, hand in hand. Then all hell broke loose. My husband had picked up this spanking thing rather quickly. I was getting my ass whipped big time, and could not help but to cry and scream. At the same time I was watching the face of my friend as she received her painful punishment. At some point, I'm not quite sure exactly when, Karen was given a respite and it was obvious that her butt was being gently rubbed rather than spanked. But while she was being soothed, I was in fiery pain, and soon lost control, jerking and jumping wildly.

"Please honey!" I begged. "I'm sorry. Please stop."

"I will stop when I feel you have learned your lesson and not before."

I could literally feel the outline of the red imprints his hand was making on my lily-white rear, and it was beginning to feel like liquid fire. Through my uncontrollable sobs I was begging with all my might.

Finally, he stopped for a moment. Temporarily able to focus on something other than the pain of a flaming ass, I noticed that Karen seemed to have gone from agony to bliss. Her eyes were closed and there was a soft moan emanating from the back of her throat through her open O shaped lips. She opened her eyes briefly, looked at me, winked, and broke out in a broad smile. Then she moaned again, and threw her head up and back. Phil was rubbing my ass and it did feel good, but it was obvious I was not experiencing the same pleasure as she. Though I could not see directly, I was pretty sure that fingers were in her sex, probably rubbing her clit.

That was when I felt fingers in my pussy. It did not take any effort because admittedly I was extremely wet. Phil's fingers felt good, and all I wanted was more of the same, but he soon quit, and resumed the spanking. Apparently, Karen's punishment was over because Larry's hands were still instruments of pleasure, not hurt. Also, Karen's eyes were open wide watching me cry and squirm. She seemed to be enjoying the scene, but I did not blame her because it was just a few moments prior that I was enjoying watching her bare assed get spanked. It was about then that the room became electrified with Karen's scream.

"I CAN'T STAND IT! FUCK ME PLEASE! PLEASE FUCK MY PUSSY!"

Phil stopped my spanking for a moment out of shock, and began to lightly rub my butt again. We both watched in a hypnotic state, as Larry stepped back, removed his trousers and shorts, and laid them on an adjacent chair. His thick long cock pointed upward toward his flat muscle-defined stomach, and admittedly, I enjoyed the sight immensely. But the scene did not last long as he stepped back behind Karen, and began to enter her.

The entrance was slow and Karen's grip on my hands tightened as he completed the plunge into her deep wetness. I closed my eyes and imagined that gorgeous throbbing monster plowing inside me and felt envious. But it was not inside me and judging from the soft moans emanating from my friend the experience was as delightful to her as I was imagining. The thrown back head and stretched open jaw were all signs of a woman caught in a fervent journey toward an intense orgasm.

I looked up toward the superbly endowed man administering so much pleasure. I could tell that though his initial strokes were slow and deliberate, each insertion was just a little faster than the other, picking up speed like a mighty piston driven steam engine. My eyes met Larry's and we exchanged smiles as Phil lightly rubbed my clit with his finger. That touch threw me over the line. I needed...no I had to have, the pleasure of a meaty cock.

"I want some too." I whimpered.

"What?" asked my husband.

"I want you inside me," I said just a little louder.

"I can't hear you dear."

"FUCK ME DAMMIT! I screamed, still looking at Larry. "FUCK ME!" Larry smiled and kept driving that beautiful tool up Karen, who was in obvious physical bliss.

Soon, I felt my husband's dick nudge my bottom, then find the entrance of my hot pussy and begin to enter, When I knew he was fully in I gripped him tightly with my kegal muscles., causing him to react with a low groan. He too, started slow, but soon began to fuck me hard and fast, just the way I wanted it.

"Yes baby, yes. That's it." I purred as he reamed rapidly back and forth into my soaking wet pussy. Suddenly, Karen's grip on my hands became painfully tight, as she entered the throes of sheer sensual ecstasy . Her face was contorted in a rigid but wrinkled face of orgasm.

"OHHHHHH!! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! FUCK ME! RAM MY PUSSY! GIVE IT TO ME!"

As she rode the wave of orgasmic frenzy, the table shook violently, and between her violent pleasure and the pushing force of Phil on my backside the table caught much abuse. Karen's long lasting orgasm had not completed before her husband came with a loud series of guttural grunts, and with each spurt hammered her with such force that the table pushed against me.

The sight and sound of their cumming had its impact on me and I began to feel the climax rising up from deep within me. I felt Phil's cock start to throb and I knew from experience that he was not far from unloading in me, and I felt my pleasure growing rapidly Hot cum then exploded and I literally felt the jets of fluid hit the walls of my hungry pussy. His cock was pulsating in the strongest rhythmic contractions I had ever felt and I was being drenched by his huge load. My deep and low moans became louder.

"UMMM! UMMM! OOOOOOHH!"

At that point I was screaming with pleasure...pleasure intense and long lasting...lasting so long I felt I was going to black out, but finally, just prior to the darkness, the swell began to subside slowly. I had a vague awareness of Phil screaming in the midst of his own pleasure behind me, but my entire being was so focused on the seat of my pleasure there was no one else...not Phil, not Larry, not Karen; only me and the ultimate sensation. My come down was slow and for a brief while I had no concept of who I was or where I was.

Remaining bent over the table, the softening cock that had been the source of so much pleasure came out with a soft plop. I felt the cum running down my leg, and gradually returned to my senses and the reality of the situation. \ The reality of the situation was that I was lying with a bare cum-drenched ass across a game table. Opposite me were Larry and his wife, Karen. I wanted to sneak out without speaking and without eye contact, and never see them again, but that was not really an option. I rose slowly and realized my matted pussy was in full view. I reached over, found my pants and started to put one leg in when I fell. Apparently, the condition of being bent over a table, spanked, and royally fucked, can cause a little dizziness when rising.

I fell face first, over the feet of Larry and Karen. I looked up and saw that I was just under the glistening and shrinking cock, perched on a pair of hairy balls that were attached to Larry. That huge throbbing sex object just a few moments previously, took on a comical look from my floor perspective. To this day, I cannot explain this, but I began laughing. Larry reached down to help me up.

"Are you ok?" he asked, looking puzzled.

"Yes, I'm fine," I said between cackles. My giggles had become uncontrollable. I looked at Karen, and she broke out into laughter from just looking at me. Giggles are contagious, and soon all fours of us were rolling in laughter.

The events just described are 90% true, and mark the beginning of some new experiences that I will attempt to describe in later entries.

By the way, the Panthers won the game...I think.

Scorchy
Scorchy
2 Followers