Two are Halves of One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean's mouth was on hers as he made a halfhearted attempt to undo the front closure on her bra. Mostly he seemed to want to heft her breasts in his palms, rubbing over them with his thumbs.

Emma gasped loudly. Between her legs, Carter was lavishing hot, wet attention on her most tender flesh with his tongue; he slid it expertly between her lips, teasing her into a state of arousal she hadn't thought possible.

Dean glanced down to see what she was reacting to. "Jumping right in there, aren't ya, brother?" he asked. Without stopping his ministrations, Carter reached up to grab his brother's face and jerk it back in the direction of Emma's. Apparently, he didn't want to be watched.

Everything they did, every move they made - it was all new to her. Rachel liked to tease her for being a virgin, but at this moment, Emma was glad. She couldn't bear the thought of being bored with any part of this, as Rachel admitted she sometimes was. Even the slightest brush of their skin against hers felt like an electric shock.

With a chuckle, Dean returned his attention to the shivering, smiling Emma. He smirked at her, then opened her bra with a quick twist of his hand, laying her totally bare. There was something very sexy about the easy mastery both boys displayed. They knew exactly what they were doing; in the face of their obvious experience, she felt oddly, deliciously helpless. Their hands, their mouths - they played her body like master pianists in an elegant duet.

Something was rising in her, a sparking heat that made waves of chill and burning overheat wash over her body in alternating, contradictory laps. A light sheen of sweat broke over her skin, and she clenched the bedsheets in fists to avoid grabbing roughly at the twins. Dean's tongue teased each nipple in turn, trailing cold and slick between them. Carter's whole mouth was engaged in driving her core temperature higher.

She knew what was coming - had brought herself to this point a hundred times - but the climb had taken her so much higher, with both boys delivering heart-stopping performances, that she was terribly afraid of falling over the precipice. She truly might never recover from the climax they were about to give her.

Like they'd coordinated it in advance, the two brothers delivered finishing blows almost simultaneously. Dean shifted from gentle sucking and licking, biting down on one breast while his fingers pulled and twisted the other roughly. His brother had the same idea, locking suddenly onto her clit and sucking hard.

With a choked scream, Emma hurtled over the edge, trembling and clenching beneath the men who'd brought her there. As her normal vision and hearing returned, she became aware of the twins' satisfied sounds, like low humming under their breaths. They didn't seem to realize they were both doing it.

Pointedly not looking at one another, both brothers stepped back from the bed and kicked their boxers off, revealing for the first time their eager instruments.

Emma, still light-headed and weak-limbed from her recent cataclysmic orgasm, reached out to touch first one and then the other of the stiff, bobbing members. She'd never seen one in person; now she was in the presence of two that, to her at least, seemed to be very impressive specimens. She giggled as she hefted each in a palm. "You really are identical."

Silent laughter making his eyes glitter, Dean grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down on the bed, stretching his tightly muscled body over her. Behind him, Carter gave a sort of growl, shoving his brother aside with a feral kind of competitiveness in his face. Dean rolled out of the way good-naturedly as Carter took his place, holding himself over her so that he barely made contact with her at all.

The bed sank down on either side of Emma's head, and she looked up to see Dean kneeling over the pair of them. "Sit up," he said brusquely, all business now. Not waiting for them to respond, he shoved his brother up and lifted Emma so she could kneel on the bed in front of him, facing Carter. His hands stayed on her long after she was steady, cupping her breasts as he trailed kisses along the back of her neck. His excitement was obvious, pressed against her lower back.

There was a moment of shuffling, unbalanced awkwardness as Carter tried to get into position in front of her. He was too tall to kneel as she was; nothing was aligned that way. He briefly tried to stretch his legs out between hers, but was discouraged by the discomfort of having his brother straddling his legs as well. In frustration, he grunted and clambered back up onto his knees.

"Pick her up," Dean advised between kisses. He'd dropped one of his hands from her body, and she could feel the rough percussion of his knuckles on her back as he worked himself. "Oh, wait." He lurched away from her and made a dive for the bedside table, digging until he found a few gold, crinkling foil wrappers. He tossed one to Carter and ripped another one open, dropping the rest off the side of the bed. Once he'd dragged it over himself, he returned to his one-handed groping.

Carter, now also sheathed, dug his fingers into her hips and lifted her up and against his chest, so that only her shins and the tops of her feet rested on the bed. She felt unexpectedly dainty as he manhandled her easily, the cords of his arms tightening but not over-straining, and his hands almost completely encircling her waist.

Dean followed, putting himself just under her so she could half-sit on his hips with her mound pressed against Carter's lower abdomen. "This'll be the tricky part. Gotta get everything lined up," Dean murmured. "You two get it started, I'll get the lube." He reached behind him into the drawer again, but Carter interrupted with a grunt.

Carter spoke without taking his eyes or his hands from Emma. "I don't have any."

Sighing with exasperation, Dean slid out from under Emma, dropping her full weight back onto Carter's arms. "I'll be right back. Get going already, so I can get in there." He darted from the room.

Carter almost immediately became more comfortable, more aggressive. He bit at Emma's neck and showered her chest with kisses, pausing to play his tongue around each nipple with excruciating pressure and slowness. When Emma slumped against him, relaxed and eager for him, he lined her body up with his.

Emma's hands tightened on his shoulders in fleeting fear. Would he hurt her? She tried to imagine what it would feel like to have part of another person wriggling up inside her body, but it was beyond the limits of her imagination. She could only brace herself.

In another moment, it didn't matter what she could imagine - it all became very real. Carter dropped her onto his rod, bringing his hips up to impale her. The intense pressure of his entrance made Emma gasp in pain and dig sharp fingernails into his back. When he tore fully into her, penetrating as deeply as he could go, she couldn't stop herself from crying out. She pressed her face into his shoulder, gritting her teeth against the feeling of his invasion. It seemed unbearable that he should stay buried in her - but just as unbearable was the idea that he would leave.

"Emma?" Carter spoke gently, trying to pull her back so he could see her face. "You ok?" The door opened again, but neither of them acknowledged Dean's return.

Emma forced the shakiness out of her voice and swiped quickly at the tears that had been threatening to brim over since his ungentle entrance. "I'm fine. I just didn't expect it to-" She didn't want to say 'hurt.' "To feel like that," she finished lamely.

Carter's eyes were wide when she finally met his gaze. He was still inside her, and every minute shift in either of their bodies created a resonating, rippling reaction in her core. "Emma, you're not - a virgin? Are you?" Over his shoulder, standing naked with no trace of self-consciousness and with a bottle of lube in his hand, Dean was obviously waiting for the answer too.

She lifted her jaw with a sudden stubbornness. What did it matter to them? "Not anymore."

Carter surprised her by looking a bit hurt. He tightened his grip on her and stirred inside her very gently. "Why didn't you tell me? I would've been more-" A sudden wave of guilt seemed to overtake him. He pulled out of her almost as abruptly as he'd entered, making her cry out again. He stood, backing away from the bed. "I can't do this."

Dean grabbed his brother's shoulder and shook him a little. "Steady on, Cart. This is what Emma wanted - right, Emma?" The expression he turned on her was contemplative, like he was reassessing her; when his brief analysis was complete, though, he looked even hungrier than he had before. "She wants to spend her first night with us." He was smiling at her again. "Besides, not to get too technical, but I think you've already done it."

Dean dove back onto the bed, half-tackling Emma. "Come here, you brave, beautiful girl," he said as he kissed her greedily, happily. The way he hugged her was almost innocent, except for the rubber-wrapped erection that poked and pressed at her skin.

He maneuvered her quite as easily as his brother had, lifting her again so that she rested her butt on his hips and he sat on his calves. "Touch yourself," he whispered in her ear. "Give Carter a show. Make him an offer he can't refuse."

Emma didn't have to be asked twice; she wanted - needed - Carter back inside her. Leaning back heavily on Dean, she ran her hands over her breasts, her belly, dipping down between her folds and teasing herself until she was panting for air. Carter watched warily, then advanced, then finally crawled up to her again, following the path of her hands with his own fingers. When he pulled her against him again, his hands were shaking.

He pierced her much more slowly the second time, easing her down onto him like she might be jolted into pieces by a sudden movement. Emma could hear Dean begin to grumble with impatience behind her, but she was already overwhelmed by the sensation of being at Carter's mercy, being taken and torn apart and filled unmercifully - she couldn't focus on speeding things along.

Carter didn't move slowly for long, though. As if he couldn't control himself, he began thrusting up into her body with steady force, his hips lifting her each time as he buried himself to the hilt.

He began to move more frantically, groaning with pleasure as Emma leaned back against Dean, tilting her head back over his shoulder and stretching her arms around his upper body; the position gave Carter free reign over the entirety of her body and tilted their coupling at a very stimulating angle.

When Carter's breath began to catch, the pitch of his groans rising, Dean reached over Emma to press a hand against his brother's chest. "Not so fast," Dean said. "Marathon, not a sprint."

The hitherto neglected twin popped the cap off the lube and began to play lightly between Emma's cheeks. She tensed, making Carter jerk and gulp for breath. "That's cold," she said, her voice jittery. This had been part of her imaginings when she'd pictured this night, but after the unexpected agony of losing her virginity, she found herself dreading the conquest of her last untouched hole.

With Carter sliding slowly in and out of her and Dean reaching over her hip to toy with her sensitive clit, though, it was easy to get lost in the pleasure of the moment and ignore the slick, tickling probe of Dean's fingers. When Dean slipped his index finger inside her, Emma's entire body tightened, eliciting another rough moan of surprise from Carter. He had to stop his movements, taking a few deep breaths with his eyes closed.

"I'm... so close," Carter said through gritted teeth.

"Just hold on," Dean said, plunging a second finger into her, stretching her. She had a frantic hope that Dean would be content with finger play - there was no way she could fit any more than this in her body. She was already stretched beyond capacity, filled so full she ached.

"Alright, Emma," Dean whispered. He pulled his fingers from her with a wet sound and she heard him liberally applying more lube to himself. "You're going to have to relax."

He pushed Emma forward and Carter leaned back on one elbow to accommodate the movement. With his other arm, Carter held her pressed tight against him, his hand spread possessively and protectively across her back. Dean's hand was trapped between them, still working on her bud.

Dean pressed the round head of his penis against her hole, and Emma panicked, pulling away. "No, no, ssh," Dean said quietly, soothingly as he pursued her, not letting her escape. He caught Carter's eye and gestured for his brother to kiss her. Carter obeyed while Dean stroked her back with slow, soothing motions and began to press inexorably against her resistance.

When the head popped into her, she whimpered around Carter's tongue, eyes squeezed shut. "Be a good girl and relax for me," Dean murmured. "Brave girl, beautiful girl. Let me in."

Carter kissed her lips, her nose, her forehead. "Do you want to stop?" he asked her quietly.

In unison, she and Dean groaned, "No!"

It seemed like forever before Dean fully occupied her. Every inch was a thrilling sort of torment. At first, it was only pain, but as Dean continued his dogged attention on her clit and Carter vocally expressed his ecstasy and wonder at the increased tightness and pressure of his brother just on the other side of the thin membrane, Emma began to feel the swelling rise of an orgasm. It didn't really stop being agonizing - it just became an agony that was driving her to more intense completion than she had ever known.

When Dean at last slid home, the noise he made was almost one of distress.

"Now this," he whispered hoarsely, just loud enough for the other two to hear, "this will be a sprint." Into Emma's ear, he whispered, "Let me beat you across the finish line, Emma." He nipped her earlobe.

The first synchronized motion - Dean out, Carter in - almost drove her over the edge right there. Her vision went momentarily dark as the impact of that much concentrated bliss hit her. The twins seemed just as affected, loosing wild, half-snarled moans.

She was weightless between them, held up by their pistoning organs and their strong, unbreakable grips. Emma buried her face against Carter's chest and screamed with mounting euphoria.

This was what she'd wanted, what she'd dreamed about and what she'd practically begged for. Here she was, at the mercy of two rough, hungry men using her body for their own ends. She sank her teeth into Carter's shoulder, trying to suppress another wave of wild cries.

"Oh, Emma," Dean grunted, then made a taut, choked sound as he finished within her, his thighs tense and quivering.

Carter and Emma followed him over the edge almost immediately. Emma thought she was merely panting, but realized she was wailing, near-blind from the fireworks exploding before her eyes. Her body's spasms around the two invaders made them both moan helplessly.

Emma understood now why Dean had wanted to finish before her. As soon as her orgasm subsided, she needed him out, out, now! She told him as much, but he was already pulling free from her clenching ring, tugging off the condom and tying it before chunking it into Carter's trash can.

Carter slipped out of her slurpily and did the same, and without their support, Emma collapsed sideways onto the bed. Dean lay down next to her, kissing her gently, almost chastely. Carter spread out with a groan on her other side, tucking his face against the side of her neck and rubbing fingertips over her stomach.

"That was..." Emma couldn't find words to finish the sentence. It was better and wildly different from anything she had imagined.

"Is that what you wanted?" Carter asked.

Her breath sounded insanely loud as she tried to catch the wind that had been knocked out of her by that enormous, soul-shattering climax. "Yes. Oh, yes." She felt used in the most wonderful way. She felt claimed.

Emma fell asleep that way, naked and sore and exhausted, held and comforted by a brother on each side. She had never felt so comfortable, so relaxed and trusting. With the warmth of their bodies wrapping her, she slept.