Two Backward Massages

Story Info
Massages in the wrong order.
1.8k words
4.26
26.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently I have had two massages that have tested most of what I know about erotic massage. While every massage is unique, they typically follow the same formula:

You are brought into a room, and told to get comfortable... By that I always strip completely and lay down on the table, mattress or whatever they provide. I move the towel they give you to cover yourself with off to the side, and stay naked.

The Masseuse enters the room once you are naked and laying on your belly. Sometimes they take the towel and cover you from shoulder to knee. They then start to do a stretching type movement where they are either trying to start loosening you up, or just warming up their hands. I never figured it out, but for these stories they left that towel where I put it and started interacting with my naked back, and backside.

The massage typically continues for about forty minutes where they work over all of your exposed skin, from your neck to your feet. You can often tell if this is a full service of happy ending place by the quality of the massage. IE: If they are going to fuck you, they don't typically stress about the quality of the massage. When you are approaching the 45 minute mark AKA the flip, they often start playing with your balls a bit. Just rubbing them a bit when they are working your upper thighs, or actively playing with your asshole a bit. If they are really trying to warm you up they will reach under and stroke your cock until they get it very hard. If you weren't hard already.

The typical move is to have you flip and either immediately start stroking you, or play around massaging your lower belly and upper thighs a bit to tease you for five minutes before they give you your happy ending. Then they typically will then finish off the hour with a scalp massage and possibly some chest and upper leg work.

Here are two massage stories I have from the last few weeks the typical challenge the convention I just explained.

If you read my previous stories you would know that while I think Houston Texas is the center of gravity when it comes to erotic massages, I still try to sample massage parlors in other locations. I recently had a massage in Longview Tx, and Paris France. They were different from each other, and neither followed my typical massage routine.

I was traveling from Houston to north east Texas. I was going to Texarkana, but I read that the town was pretty strict with strip clubs and massage parlors. So I stopped for an hour out in Longview.

I found a place on line that seemed like your run of the mill happy ending place. I put the address in my GPS and I went to give it a try.

I found the place in a small nondescript mixed commercial strip mall. I went through the front door and was met by the post middle age mama-san. She didn't quiz me about whether I had ever been there before or not and just led me to a small room with a massage table. I was told to get comfortable and she left.

I stripped and hung my clothes on the hooks provided. I then laid down on the table and waited. In a few minutes a 20 something young lady came in and started massaging me. I was laying on my belly and didn't exactly get a good look at her.

She started the massage exactly 5 inches above my ass, and didn't venture below 5 inches below my ass. Every time her hands went to my upper thighs she would move them up and stoke or grab my balls and run her fingers around the rim of my asshole.

This went on for about five minutes and I was completely hard.

Having the masseuse direct all of her attention so aggressively on my ass and balls in the first few minutes was surprising, but once she realized I was hard, she started stroking my cock as hard as she could.

So I am laying there expecting to have a relaxing massage for about 45 minutes and here I am with a girl getting very aggressive with my ass hole and reaching under to play with my cock and balls.

We went like this slowly for a few minutes where I would raise my hips to let her stroke me. I would only let her do this for about 30 seconds at a time, because I didn't want to cum so soon.

She was so adept and aggressive at at reaching under and stroking me, I thought I would cum soon. However the clock in my head said I was there ten minutes and not ready to leave. We were at a point where I was up on all fours and she was going to town on my cock.

I then laid down at some point and asked her if she really wanted me to cum so early in the hour. She had me lay down for a minute and asked me to flip over. At this point I figured why prevent this girl from giving me a handjob.

I capitulated to her request and got comfortable on my back.

This was the first time I got to see her. She was cute, about 25 and a little chubby, wearing baggy clothes. I immediately started testing the waters by grabbing her ass. She was receptive to it, so I went upstairs to feel up her chest. This is when I realized, she wasn't chubby at all. She just had huge tits, and no bra. The gentle sloping of her tits just made the shirt look baggy. She let me raise her shirt up to her chin, but wouldn't let me take it off.

This entire time she is jerking me off and I am trying not to come. In order to break the cycle, I switched things up a bit. I quickly got myself into a kneeling position and tried again to take off her shirt. She wouldn't let me, but while I was there she gave me full access to her tits with my hands and mouth.

After a few minutes of this I laid back down, and she resumed the hand job. This break enabled me to last a few more minutes. However pretty soon I could not prevent it anymore, and I blew a load all over her hand. Some reached my chest, and hers.

I stole a look at the clock and saw we were only 20 minutes into the massage. As great as the orgasm was, I would have been disappointed if we were over at that point. However, after she cleaned me up, she asked me to roll over again and she started the massage

I have to say it was nice getting the massage after a great orgasm. It is better than the build up of anticipation where you sometimes don't focus enough on your massage.

The next massage I got was on a business trip in Paris. I was walking around on my own after dinner looking for a strip club I remembered from a previous trip. Never found the club, but I did find a massage parlor.

The offerings were printed right on a sign on the door. I don't read French, but most of it was pretty obvious. I decided to ask for a one hour Tantric massage.

When I stepped in it looked like many massage parlors. A small lobby and a hallway with a lot doors leading to all of the massage rooms. The woman behind the counter was a very pretty 35 year old french speaking asian woman. I was pointing out my choice on their sign, however she pointed out one option that wasn't posted outside. It was the "Naturalist". She made it clear to me that if I picked this we would both be naked.

I said ok, and paid. I also asked he if there was a shower. She led me downstairs to a small hallway with three massage rooms and a small shower room. I was hoping for a table shower, but this was ok. I went into the room, removed my clothes, at this point she came into the room. I was hoping she would give me a hand, but all she did was give me a towel.

I took a quick shower, wrapped the towel around me and went across the hall to the massage room. She followed me into the room. It was a small room with a mattress on the floor. I stood there putting my clothes away, and drying myself some more. She stood about a foot from me and stripped completely. She had a great body. Once we were both standing there naked, she came in for a hug and we embraced for about a minute, occasionally kissing each other on the lips, it was quite erotic.

She then had me lay down on the mattress. She didn't ask for any extra money, so I was expecting the typical massage followed by a happy ending, with the twist that the masseuse started naked.

Boy was I wrong. Instead of a massage, she immediately started playing with my balls and asshole. She was pretty aggressive with my ass hole, infact within a minute or two she was sticking her tongue in my asshole, and running it around the rim. I have never had this happen before and it blew me away. She repeated this numerous times within the first ten minutes of foreplay.

After 10 minutes she had me flip over. At this point she started doing body to body contact where she was rubbing her tits and crotch against me while she slid up and down my body. There was no pretense of a massage. She would slide her pussy almost all the way up to my face, and then reverse and slide back down until she had my dick sliding through her tits.

We went on like this for a few minutes while the situation just got hotter and hotter. After a few minutes of this body slide, she grabbed my cock and lined it directly up to her pussy while she was hovering over me.

She looked at me smiling and asked ok? Somehow I said no. Actually I said "not without a condom". She took that as NO, and backed off a bit. She then focused on the hand job and had me finished off in a few minutes. It was only about 15 minutes into my hour, but it was mind blowing.

After I blew my load, she got a towel and cleaned me up. Then I flipped, and we finished the hour with a pretty decent massage that included a lot of body to body contact.

I think what I learned here is when I go for a massage I should just let the girl take control. It is rare that they rush you out in less than an hour, so I should just let them work at their own pace. Certainly in these two cases I had great orgasms and then great massages.