Two Bad Girls Get Taught A Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh, shit, Dr. Johnson! Oh, shit! I’m going to cum! Keep licking, oh, fuck! Oh, fuck that feels good!” I found myself screaming random obscenities as I ground my pussy into Dr. Johnson’s face. He held my hips steady as I exploded in orgasm for the second time that day. I felt my pussy walls contracting, felt my whole body get weak, and then blacked out.

I woke up just a second later and noticed that I had fallen right off of Mr. Johnson’s head. They were looking at me with obvious concern, but when they saw that I was no worse for the wear, began to laugh.

“Good one, huh?” Tory asked. “I’ll have to try him out myself!” she said as she started to bounce up and down again as well as swivel her hips.

Dr. Johnson was still looking at me, and looked pretty proud of himself when he asked if I was okay.

“Yeah,” I replied with a weak smile. “Thanks.”

“Sure, no problem,” he managed to say, in between his groans.

As I lay on the floor, I got an idea. It’s a long story, but it so happened that I had left a dildo in my bag some days before. It was moderately sized—about 5 inches long and decently thick. I moved behind Tory, and showed Dr. Johnson the dildo over her shoulder. Looking into his eyes, I deep throated the dildo to lube it up. Dr. Johnson’s eyes got big.

“Feels good, doesn’t it?” asked Tory.

“Yeah, and I think it’s going to get better,” he said with a lewd smile and a knowing look.

At that point, I put the dildo at the head of her anal entrance and began to push gently. I wasn’t sure what her reaction would be, since we hadn’t discussed this topic. However, when she began to wiggle her butt towards the dildo, urging it to go in farther, I got a fair idea. I forced the dildo in further, watching as her anal hole expanded to swallow the big purple dildo.

It was unbelievably sexy to watch her asshole grip the dildo, and even sexier when I realized that she had taken the whole thing into her rectum. I could tell that Dr. Johnson was feeling it against his penis, because he began to buck his hips towards Tory, forcing his dick in deeper and faster.

“Fuck, I’m so full!” Tory screamed. “Fuck me with your dick, Eve! Oh, shit, yes, stick it up my ass. Fuck me Dr. Johnson! Oh, I’m so full! I’m going to cum! Oh, shit!”

I put my weight into the dildo and began to rapidly move it in and out of her tight hole. I fucked her harder and harder as she and Dr. Johnson moaned louder and louder. Our bodies were covered in sweat from our exertions. Tory was fucking herself hard on Dr. Johnson’s cock, and then slowed abruptly. I fucked her gently with the dildo. Her body shook with the intensity of her orgasm and Dr. Johnson cried out at the same time.

“Fuck, I’m cumming!” they both yelled.

“Fuck me, Dr. Johnson!” Tory whimpered.

“Oh, shit, I’m cumming in your tight little pussy. Oh, damn, your sexy. Uggghh!” Dr. Johnson groaned.

They tensed up, got wild looks in their eyes, and then collapsed onto each other. I delicately removed the dildo and Tory fell off Dr. Johnson’s dick and lay beside him. I quickly licked the cum off Dr. Johnson’s still slightly hard dick and then lay down beside him. We all apparently fell asleep for a while because it was dark outside. Dr. Johnson had woken before us, and had pulled us both closer to lie in his arms.

“You girls are so beautiful,” he murmured, and then kissed the tops of our heads. “So sexy.”

He then whispered something that I didn’t quite catch. I asked him to repeat it, and he wasn’t so nice the second time he said it.

“I said,” he repeated, with a dominant growl in his voice, “that I want your sweet ass. Right now. On your hands and knees.”

“Yes, sir!” I replied with a giggle.

As much as he had cum before, the nap must have been adequate, because his cock was hard as a rock. He sat up, forcing Tory to sit up as well, and I got into the position.

“You lie beneath,” he instructed Tory.

She crawled beneath me so that we were again in a 69 position. I saw a thin sheen of wetness on Tory’s inner thighs where Dr. Johnson’s load of cum had leaked from her pussy and could smell her arousal. In my position, my pussy blossomed towards him and my ass cheeks spread to reveal my asshole. He moved behind me and I could feel a wet finger on my hole, gently prodding and pushing in.

It was a little uncomfortable, because it had been a while since I had engaged in ass-play but his obvious pleasure encouraged me to enjoy it. He pushed his finger deeper, and I moaned with the sensation of 3 inches of finger up my ass. Tory began delicately licking my pussy with her hot little tongue, which reminded me of the wet and stick pussy below my face. I leaned down and ran my tongue up and down her slit, tasting her juices mixed with Dr. Johnson’s cum. Dr. Johnson was now working his finger in and out of my hole, expanding it for the arrival of his penis.

“Lick my dick, Tory. Get it all wet so I can stick it in Eve’s ass.”

She obeyed, and I felt her tongue leave my pussy. I started licking her pussy with more energy and got her groaning into Dr. Johnson’s cock. It must have felt damn good, because Dr. Johnson started muttering encouraging words to Tory.

“Oh, yeah, that feels good. Keep sucking. Mmm, what a good cocksucker you are.” In a commanding voice, he then announced, “Thanks, Tory. I’m ready. You ready for my big cock in your ass, Eve?”

“Yes, Dr. Johnson, stick your big dick in my asshole. Stretch it wide,” I urged, taking my mouth off of Tory’s pussy long enough to say the words and returning immediately afterwards.

He removed his finger from my hole, wiped the crap off on the carpet, and placed both hands on my hips. He positioned his cock at my hole and began pushing in. I knew that I needed to relax my whole body to let him in. I felt my asshole stretch against his big dick and swallow it whole as I felt him pop through the first ring, and then push through the second. His dick was now completely in my ass, and he left it there for a moment without moving so that I could get accustomed to his size.

I was enjoying removing all traces of Dr. Johnson’s cum from Tory’s pussy when Dr. Johnson now began moving his dick in and out of my ass. I cried out with the feeling of friction in my ass, the feeling that his dick was pulling out my insides with each withdrawal. After a few minutes, however, I found myself deeply enjoying Dr. Johnson’s dick reaming out my asshole. He had both hands firmly on my hips and was holding me steady as he rhythmically moved in and out.

“Oh, your ass is so tight, Eve. Oh, shit, lick my balls, Tory. Oh, you slut, that feels so fucking good. Swallow my nuts, oh, yeah, shit. I love your asshole, Eve. You are so fucking sexy.”

Dr. Johnson’s dick made my asshole feel so full. I felt like a dirty slut for having my teacher fucking my ass while I licked another student’s pussy. I liked the feeling. Tory was getting off on the whole thing, too, because her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, making my face totally sticky, and I could hear her moaning through Dr. Johnson’s balls.

“Oh, I’m getting close, girls. Suck my balls harder, Tory! Oh, fuck yes!” he yelled, as he started fucking my ass even harder.

He was fucking my poor asshole so hard that I focused on Tory’s pussy to get my mind off the pain. This was apparently a good thing, because immediately after I had stuck my tongue into Tory’s hole, I felt her body go tense.

“Oh, Eve, oh, fuck me! I’m cumming! Oh fuck!” she yelled out. A moment later, her cries were echoed by Dr. Johnson’s.

“Oh, Eve, your ass is so tight! It’s so hot! I’m going to fill your hot ass with my cum. Don’t stop on my balls, Tory! Oh fuck!”

Tory was shaking with the orgasm and I kept my mouth locked down on her pussy as she thrashed around. Dr. Johnson stopped thrusting and I felt his hot seed shoot into my bowels. Tory stopped moving and I removed my mouth from her clit. My face was completely coated with her juices. Dr. Johnson pulled his penis out of my asshole with a pop. I got off of Tory and turned around to lie beside her. Dr. Johnson followed me and we lay in a sweaty, naked heap. The only sound was the sound of our heavy breathing.

“I’m going to be teaching an interesting class next semester. I think you two would like it. Maybe I could see you two after class sometimes. What do you think?”

“We’ll be there!” we said. We smiled at each other and each gave Dr. Johnson a kiss on the cheek. I hope that our meetings after class will be as informative as this one was!

12