Two BBW's Connect

Story Info
BBW Domme finds BBW sex slave.
1.4k words
4.31
89.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,178 Followers

I couldn't help what I was craving. I thought about it all the time. I wanted my husband to fuck me, and another woman at the same time. There are so many ways I thought about how it would happen. I have chosen my most favorite. Please let me know what you think.

My husband and I were sitting around one day talking, and I brought up the idea of him fucking another woman with me there. He gave me a coy smile, but said no way. Something told me I should give it a shot anyway.

I put a personal ad on line and got tons of responses, but the one I chose to meet stood out for some reason. We sent emails and IM's back and forth for a week, and she finally agreed to meet me. I had already told her what I was looking for, and she had no problem with it, as long as she got to fuck me too. Being bi-curious, I had no problem with this at all.

We met for lunch, and talked for hours, but seemed like only minutes. Her name was Debbie, and she was shaped just like me. She was 5ft. 3in., 210lbs., and 40DD. I couldn't stop imaging what it would be like to suck on her nipples, and feel them grow hard in my mouth, while she spanked me, and made me her bitch. I couldn't believe what I was thinking.

"Can I get you ladies anything else?", said the waiter, making me jump back into reality.

"No thank you, just the check please." I said.

"Why don't you come back to my place, and we can talk and have a drink?" Debbie asked.

"That sounds great" I blurted out. All I could think about was her taking total control of my body. Using me for her pleasures.

On the drive over, Debbie lit up a joint in the car and we got stoned. By the time we got to her apartment, I wanted her to rape me. I couldn't believe how much I wanted her to fuck me. I wanted her to suck my cunt, and next time I want my husband to be fucking her while she does it. That's going to be so hot.

As soon as she shut the door, I got my wish. She grabbed me by my hair and forced me to my knees.

"You ready to be my fuck toy bitch?" Debbie asked.

"Oh Yes yes!" practically begging.

"Crawl over to the bed, and bend over and show me your big fat ass slut!"

I did as I was told, and I could feel my pussy beginning to drip. I could feel my juices flowing down the inside of my leg, dripping onto the sheets.

"Looks like you really are a nasty whore!". "You love this don't you bitch?"

That's when I felt her hand come down hard on my ass.

"Ooooohhhhhh fuck!", was all I could think of to say. It felt so good, I wanted more. I stuck my ass up higher, as if begging for more.

"Oh you like that too cunt?" she said taunting me.

"Fuck me, use me, I will do anything you want!" I couldn't believe I had just said that.

"Oh don't you worry bitch, I will use you good and hard, just the way I know a cunt like you needs."

"Oh yes, real hard and rough!"

"Tomorrow you will watch your husband fuck every hole I have, while you watch." "I will have him begging me to fuck you!"

"Oh yes yes.....I want that so bad!"

"I know you do whore, but for now you're all mine, and I intend to make you my sex slave tonight."

"What are you going to make me do?"

"I am going to make you be the dirty cunt you crave to be."

With that she ripped my shirt and bra off, and began mauling my 40D tits. She was pinching my nipples, which turns me on so much, it makes me want to do anything. The harder she pinched, the hotter I got. The I felt her hand slide down to my jeans, and she unbuttoned them, and lowered my zipper. She slid her hand down my pants, and began rubbing my pussy through my panties. She could feel right away that I was soaked. She then slipped her hand down the front of my panties, and began rubbing my clit. I was moaning so loud, she had to gag me.

"There, now you can scream and moan all you want whore." "Get you clothes off cunt!"

I only had my jeans and panties left, so I slid them off and dropped them on the floor. I laid naked on the bed waiting to be used. She walked towards me and she had something in her hands. I would soon find out it was a blindfold. She put the blindfold on me, and now I could not say anything or see anything. My pussy began dripping. I felt my hand being tied to the bedpost. This was so hot.

I felt fingers playing with my nipples, squeezing them, pinching them. It felt so good, I was in heaven. Then I felt what I thought were two mouths on my tits. Then even more surprising was I felt another mouth on my pussy. I was about to protest, but I have to be honest, it felt too good. I didn't care how many were using me. I was fucking hot and horny, ready to fuck anyone at that point.

I was moaning and screaming to be used when I felt a pussy cover my mouth.

"Suck my pussy bitch!" came a voice I didn't recognize.

Who was I to argue? I started licking and sucking on the cunt lowered onto my face. I took her clit into my mouth, and sucked on it, and she exploded all over my face. Her cunt juice was dripping down my cheeks, and into my hair.

"That bitch can suck pussy real good!"

"Let's see how the bitch can suck cock?" came a somewhat familiar male voice. I just couldn't place it.

With that I felt a big hard cock shoved into my mouth. I was in heaven. My favorite thing is to have cock forced down my throat. Having my mouth fucked makes me feel like such a whore. I love it.

All I could think about was getting this hard cock deep inside my cunt. I didn't have to think long because, someone roughly turned me over, and he rammed his cock deep into mu cunt. I began pumping his cock, forcing him deeper into me. I began begging ro him to spank me.

"Spank my whore ass, oh please spank me hard!"

He beat my ass as he pounded me from behind. Other hands were groping my tits, and rubbing my clit while he fucked me.

"Cum for us cunt!"

That was all I needed to hear.I came so hard that I flooded the sheets. I couldn't believe how hard I came. I have never cum like that in all my life.

When I felt the blindfold being removed, my eyes adjusted to the light, and it was just us in the room again. Just her and me, and no words were spoken. I got dressed, and when I was ready to leaved she grabbed me by my hair and said "I'm only letting your husband fuck me, because I want to own you." "I will fuck him, and then you belong to me, and you can fuck him once in a while to keep him happy." "Is that understood?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Good."

She then kissed me good bye, and said she would see me the next night at my home.

On the drive home I had decided not to tell my husband about tonight. I was lucky I got him to agree to have sex with another woman. He is so vanilla. The only reason he agreed to this was because I threatened to leave him if he didn't try something different. If he thought about other people using me, even a woman he would go crazy.

I chose to just tell him I found a woman and she will be coming tomorrow. I will admit to the lunch and hanging out, but that's it. We will see what happens tomorrow.

To be continued

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,178 Followers